18,741 - 18,760 of 53,256 Comments Last updated 13 min ago
Where

Cleveland, GA

#19704 Jul 25, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey....this genius COOKED his goose. lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =PfVZjbyzFGQXX

And like certain fools on topix, just keep on posting their ignorance.
Where

Cleveland, GA

#19705 Jul 25, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
hey, these liberal monitors have done it now. They removed one of my posts. And all I did was use the N-word, Q-word, M- word, and Mex-word in the same post. What gives on that.

Monitors have standards, they dont suffer idiots very much nor do they suffer fools very much. That's two strikes on you.

Where

Cleveland, GA

#19706 Jul 25, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>BTW, I don't ever recall you criticizing "who" when she claims that FDR knew about or caused the bombing of Pearl Harbor(a lie that was thoroughly investigated) or that Woodrow Wilson unnecessarily got the U.S. involved in WW1(another blatant lie). You seem to accept those 'facts'. After that, why would it be a stretch to believe anything(unless it did not conform with the right wing way of thinking).

History is a teacher that has obviously passed you by, proof is in your posts. A smart man learns from his inabilities, a stupid man repeats them.
Where

Cleveland, GA

#19707 Jul 25, 2013
Culture of corruption of the Demo Party.

"Sex, money and lies:‘Culture of corruption’ boomerangs on Democrats."

Where

Cleveland, GA

#19708 Jul 25, 2013
Here's a must read for jeb, IO, and Oh my.

"Liberal media love new Jesus book 'Zealot', fail to mention author is Muslim."

"“Zealot” is a fast-paced demolition of the core beliefs that Christianity has taught about Jesus for 2,000 years."

"Reza Aslan, author of the new book,“Zealot: The Life and Times of Jesus of Nazareth” has been interviewed on a host of media outlets in the last week. Riding a publicity wave, the book has surged to #2 on Amazon's list.

Media reports have introduced Aslan as a “religion scholar” but have failed to mention that he is a devout Muslim.

His book is not a historian’s report on Jesus. It is an educated Muslim’s opinion about Jesus -- yet the book is being peddled as objective history on national TV and radio."

Where

Cleveland, GA

#19709 Jul 25, 2013
"Army Conducts Nighttime Exercises in Downtown Chicago."

"According to the Tribune, the training is designed to prepare military personnel for overseas deployments."

I don't believe for a minute the training is designed for overseas training.

I do believe it is "designed to condition" the military to follows orders once decisions are made to use the U.S. Military in American cities against American citizens.

http://www.infowars.com/army-conducts-nightti...

Where

Cleveland, GA

#19710 Jul 25, 2013
"Nancy Pelosi schedules Democratic hearing on 'race and justice'."

"The scheduled panelists are Southern Poverty Law Center founder Morris Dees, Washington Post columnist Eugene Robinson and civil rights lawyer Maya Wiley, president of the Center for Social Inclusion."

No different than inviting wino's to a beer party.

Where

Cleveland, GA

#19711 Jul 25, 2013
"Even before the president spoke, Republicans panned his pivot back to the economy as little more than vague, empty promises.

"It's a hollow shell, it's an Easter Egg with no candy in it," said House Speaker John Boehner, R-Ohio."

"Obama tries to offset current scandals by recycling talking points on economy."

BS IS Called

Dallas, TX

#19712 Jul 25, 2013
Where wrote:
"Nancy Pelosi schedules Democratic hearing on 'race and justice'."
"The scheduled panelists are Southern Poverty Law Center founder Morris Dees, Washington Post columnist Eugene Robinson and civil rights lawyer Maya Wiley, president of the Center for Social Inclusion."
No different than inviting wino's to a beer party.
Nancy needs to read this before she "hears" anything.

http://www.billoreilly.com/site/rd ...
Where

Cleveland, GA

#19713 Jul 25, 2013
A worth cause for a donation if you are so inclined.

http://www.patrickspals.org/
Where

Cleveland, GA

#19714 Jul 25, 2013
BS IS Called wrote:
<quoted text>
Nancy needs to read this before she "hears" anything.
http://www.billoreilly.com/site/rd ...

I get a blank page when clicking on your link.
Where

Cleveland, GA

#19715 Jul 25, 2013
Hoof in Mouth disease Biden.

"While In India, Joe Biden Claims He’s Part-Indian."
Where

Cleveland, GA

#19716 Jul 25, 2013
A legal hit for murder on a baby.

"NBA Baller Enters Into An 'ABORTION CONTRACT' With His Girlfriend ... Pays Her To END HER PREGNANCY!!!"

http://cdn.mediatakeout.com/64068/mto-world-e...
BS IS Called

Dallas, TX

#19717 Jul 25, 2013
Where wrote:
<quoted text>
I get a blank page when clicking on your link.
http://www.billoreilly.com/site/rd...
Where

Cleveland, GA

#19718 Jul 25, 2013
BS IS Called wrote:
That one works. Thanks
gays and obama

Alpharetta, GA

#19719 Jul 25, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think your the one that can't see the trees because of the forest. These Muslims have been killing and fighting for the last 900 years. They are no different now then they ever have been. The only thing is now they want to be big boys and control an Islamic world. An Islamic world government is their goal. The Islamist control Africa at this moment and always have. Even the Russians tucked tail and left. They have oil and they control just who they want to sell it to. They also pretty much control the price.
The U.S. has plenty of oil and our government knows it. In fact as little as 4 to 5 years the U.S. will probably lead the world in petroleum production. We don't need their oil.
I won't waste time pointing out all the things you got wrong. But one I just can't pass, oil is sold on the spot market. The price by the barrel is set for some countries by the members of the OPEC cartel, not all belong to that group. The real villains are the traders who trade gas and oil for profit, supplying not a damn thing. They drive the price up, let it fall and drive the price up. All the while making profits, just like the big time traders on Wall Street. Both are a fault for a lot of the worlds economic problems, but big government is in bed with big business and the people just don't matter. And most of the "people" are to busy worrying about things that really don't matter, like abortion, gays and Obama.
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#19720 Jul 25, 2013
Where wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
and where is your numeric concept in this rambling post attempting to cover up a misnomer.
See, two can play the definition game.
misnomer = a use of a wrong or inappropriate name.
Are you still suggesting that the words majority and minority do not convey numeric concepts.

Are you still suggesting that the word extreme does not suggest a distance from a central point, which again describes a numeric concept.

Please continue with this line of reasoning.
OMTE

Moultrie, GA

#19721 Jul 25, 2013
BS IS Called wrote:
Immigration must not be O'Reilly's strong point. This woman made him look stupid. I like O'Reilly at times and although I agree with alot of his talking points on the link you provided. The way he came across on his show, when he presented these talking points, was not constructive. He comes across as prejudice to me and I'm white. I guess it's just the look on his face as he's talking, that makes me feel that way. I have a hard time believing he cares about black people. I think it was more of an opportunity to point out their faults. I'm just saying he could have given examples of how black people have helped build this country and examples of black leaders that he respected. Not just put all the blame on the blacks for their faults. There have been many aspects of our culture as a whole, that has influenced the destruction of black families. One that comes to mind first is cocaine. The white man(Reagan) opened our borders up first. That allowed cocaine to flood black communities. The black community leaders could do more to discourage teen pregnancy, but the drugs alter anyone's decision making. Now these rap stars are glorified like folk heroes of old, that made it out of poverty, by breaking the law. What O'Reilly is failing to see, is the example set by our government that breaking the law is Okay if you have too. Reagan started this mess and now O'Reilly wants to make the same mistake all over again. Guess what though, this time the mexicans are flooding the USA with meth. Poor white families are being destroyed by the thousands daily, and soon he'll being saying these same talking points about white broken homes. If we pass this amnesty bill, that Mr. O'Reilly is supporting. So O'Reilly to me is purely for entertainment, I really just watch him for insight on how Rich white folks think.

Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#19722 Jul 25, 2013
Where wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
Your first link was not sarcastic until Aggie suggested it, now it becomes sarcasatic. And even if it was
sarcastic, you would be wrong.
Your second link is based on a false premise,“E-verify has never been fully implemented because Americans don't want a national database of authorized workers.” First, you have nothing to back up your statement about a national database, and secondly the e-verify system database itself contradicts you.
In other words, you contradict yourself and the e-verify system database contradicts you.
While e-verify has no penalties for employers, it has gone from 1,064 employers enrolled in 2001 to 404,295 in 2012. I would say e-verify is a good system, would be 100% better if there were penalties on employers for not using it.
I also would say e-verify is readily available.
Yep, thank you for informing me of what my intentions are when I write something, I am grateful that only you can discern when I intend sarcasim.

Yep, you're right, Americans are so enamoured with a national database that we are seeking one for gun purchases and transfers, and no one is concerned about the database constructed by the NSA, and no one is concerned about the data gathering under Obamacare, and a vast majority (a term which conveys a numeric concept without using a numeric expression) of Americans are clamoring for a uniform tamper-proof national ID.

E-verify is supposed to stop undocumented employment. It could also harm legal workers.
By Timothy B. Lee, Published: June 3 2013
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/...

...And while 0.3 percent and 2.3 percent may sound like small numbers, in a nation of 300 million people, that translates to hundreds of thousands of people.

While the employee has just eight days to begin his appeal, the full appeal process can take many weeks. Alex Nowrasteh, who studies immigration policy at the Cato Institute, says that fixing E-Verify errors sometimes requires “filing a Privacy Act request to figure out which portion of your information is correct in the government database,” a process that can take more than 100 days.“During that time, the employer is supposed to keep the person employed, but what we see frequently is that that just is not followed,” he says. Employers may be reluctant to spend weeks training an employee, only to be forced to fire him if his appeal is rejected.

...“The Department of Homeland Security has admitted at least in briefings to Hill staff that the error rate will go up when the number of people added to the system goes up,” Calabrese says. Calabrese says the error rate is expected to rise for two reasons. One, the early participants in E-Verify were either employers who volunteered to participate or federal contractors who are likely to be sophisticated about interacting with the government. Nationwide E-Verify will force employers who are less knowledgeable and less enthusiastic about the program to participate.

There’s also a risk that Congress won’t provide sufficient resources for the Social Security Administration and the Department of Homeland Security, the agencies that manage the E-Verify Database, to deal with the dramatically higher volume of appeals a nationwide E-Verify system would produce. That could produce long lines and slow responses, increasing the pain of being wrongly rejected.
OMTE

Moultrie, GA

#19723 Jul 25, 2013
Check this out though. This is something that nobody wants to discuss. This is truly the fleecing of America. It affects every race, even more than the drug cartels, by 10 fold. It is the number one cause of death for women in the country. I guess there ain't nothing better to do, but kill yourself. Obamacare hopefully will make the pain go away for more poor folks that can't afford it now. Yay! That will be the outcome anyway.(IMO) The people that are supposed to protect us and heal us are killing us for profit.

http://www.healthiertalk.com/prescription-dru...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Help in Woodbine!!!!!! 5 hr Alex 7
GA Who do you support for Attorney General in Geor... (Oct '10) Thu Pfffft 185
might be moving to Brunswick Aug 26 whimzy 1
Does anyone know Jason Carlin (Aug '13) Aug 16 marcuswade 5
Infowars.com banned from Facebook Aug 15 Jeb 1
Part 12 Guy Heinze Jr. (May '10) Aug 13 Get Over It 1,181
Did Morenos court order shut down Kingsland and... Aug 3 kazoo 3
•••
•••
Brunswick Dating