Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Informed Opinion

United States

#19578 Jul 24, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Your like a little child, that has nothing, but corny stupid played out jokes. You and Obama are pathetic.
Doesn't it suck,(no pun intended), when Normal Americans tell sanctimonious, hypocritical, Right Wing Wackos are put in their place - which is no better than the rest of us.

The goofball spewing hatred for Muslims is proof of why Normal Americans have to fight the Christian Taliban from using the government to impose their Right Wing Wacko religious beliefs on the rest of us.

Maybe now you Right Wingers will accept the fact you're not morally superior to anyone else, Christian, Muslins, Sikh, Jew, Atheist, or people who worship their Vita-Mix blenders.

And just as you shouldn't be forced to submit to Vita-Mix religion morals, we shouldn't be forced to submit to Right Wing Wacko religions morals.
Where

Commerce, GA

#19579 Jul 24, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't know how many will get this, but I envision Charlie Brown yelling: "THAT'S IT!!!!"

The key word is "repetition" of words and phrases, and boy, he does that.

OMTE

Adel, GA

#19580 Jul 24, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, now, settle down.
"Devil worshiper" - That's not a Cristian thing to say, is it ?
Remember Jesus Christ (a/k/a the First "Christian"), says:
- you have to love your enemies as well as your neighbors,
- turn the other cheek,
- and speak only kind words.
Now say you're sorry and I'll forgive you your trespasses as we ask Him to forgive to forgive ours.
But hey...
“I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.”
― Mahatma Gandhi
I was only calling you for what you are. How is that not Christian? Dummy. Why are you so ashamed to say who you worship. I know, because true Americans know that the muslim religion or devil worshiping is a bunch of BS like you and Obama.
Where

Commerce, GA

#19581 Jul 24, 2013
Thanls to Obama "the 2011 Global Wealth Databook estimated that U.S. median wealth per adult was $52,752. But by 2012, the figure had fallen to $38,786, a decline of 26.5%."

Here's the 2012 chart.
Wow!! we are in 27th place.

http://libertyblitzkrieg.com/wp-content/uploa...
OMTE

Adel, GA

#19582 Jul 24, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>why don't you shut up suckass, you have already gained respectability among the RWW's- Is'nt that what you wanted.
Oh shutup beaner, you and your kind need to go home.
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#19583 Jul 24, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, now, settle down.
"Devil worshiper" - That's not a Cristian thing to say, is it ?
Remember Jesus Christ (a/k/a the First "Christian"), says:
- you have to love your enemies as well as your neighbors,
- turn the other cheek,
- and speak only kind words.
Now say you're sorry and I'll forgive you your trespasses as we ask Him to forgive to forgive ours.
But hey...
“I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.”
― Mahatma Gandhi
great point, they also seem to (conveniently) forget that Jesus never preached to Gentiles or even tried to convert them. But hell, it is just great to be God's second-most chosen people, huh.
OMTE

Adel, GA

#19584 Jul 24, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>why don't you shut up suckass, you have already gained respectability among the RWW's- Is'nt that what you wanted.
Why don't you try and make me punk.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#19585 Jul 24, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>Silence can be deafening, but then no one ever required that right wingers ever offer us a reasonable alternative, did they? All that they have to do is bitch about what we have, right.
Most of us on the Right here consider ourselves conservatives first, Republicans second. And I think most of us have always stated that McCain was the first choice of none of us - he is what we got stuck with and, heaven knows, even he would have been far preferable to what we got. Speaking only for myself, I did and still do respect George Bush - I believe he is a man of integrity who did his best to keep this country safe - I do not expect many (if any) to agree with me on this. But he was fiscally not the conservative I hoped he would be and he tried too hard to make nice with the Democrats. I respect Romney more than I ever did McCain, but he was not my first choice, nor was he the first choice of most of the conservatives on here - but again, he would have been a huge improvement over the current occupant of the White House.

As far as the current crop, Rubio has disappointed me immensely over the immigration bill. Only time will tell if he can redeem himself. I am very interested in Ted Cruz - again, time will tell. Perhaps others can name up-and-coming conservatives to be on the look out for, I'll admit I really haven't taken the time to start looking at anybody. I'll wait and see who throws their hat into the ring and then check them out.

But not having a candidate in mind for 2016 to clean up the mess the current occupant has made doesn't mean we can't recognize what a disaster Obama is and how wrong his policies are. Some things are sadly obvious.
Where

Commerce, GA

#19586 Jul 24, 2013
Down in North Cuba when dogs are embarrassed by their owners they look forlorn and dejected.

Here in America in Dahlonega our dogs when embarrassed we call it the "hang dog" look.

IO's dog looks forlorn and dejected, jeb's dog has the hang dog look.

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#19587 Jul 24, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>Good point about 'acceptable behavior', you know that I respect your opinions so would you please point out some of the current conservative republicans that display that? I realize that you have all turned cannibalistic on McCain, Bush, and Romney. Who is the next 'great white hope'?
I still haven't come up with any real Republican names yet but I also can't think of any Democrats that I would want to vote for either.
Where

Commerce, GA

#19588 Jul 24, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>great point, they also seem to (conveniently) forget that Jesus never preached to Gentiles or even tried to convert them. But hell, it is just great to be God's second-most chosen people, huh.

Your dog has the hang dog look.
OMTE

Adel, GA

#19589 Jul 24, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>great point, they also seem to (conveniently) forget that Jesus never preached to Gentiles or even tried to convert them. But hell, it is just great to be God's second-most chosen people, huh.
You are so stupid. LoL. You don't even make sense. All you and IO got is stupid shit to say. Good job though for leaving Bush out of one post. IO is obsessed with Bush, all you guys have to defend Obama's terrorist butt with is to point out how pathetic Bush was. You both are pathetic as Obama. LoL. Punk.
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#19590 Jul 24, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
care to address that, Ag.?
OMTE

Adel, GA

#19591 Jul 24, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I still haven't come up with any real Republican names yet but I also can't think of any Democrats that I would want to vote for either.
Trey Gowdy.
Where

Commerce, GA

#19592 Jul 24, 2013
"
ERECTION UPDATE: Weiner now blames 'rough time' in marriage..."

So Huma is humiliated by hubby, the oscar meyer Weiner, and stands by her man.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#19593 Jul 24, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
Act 1:8
"But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth."
NIV

Matt 28:16-20 - The Great Commission
"Then the eleven disciples went to Galilee, to the mountain where Jesus had told them to go. 17 When they saw him, they worshiped him; but some doubted. 18 Then Jesus came to them and said,“All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. 19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”

"to the ends of the earth" and "make disciples of all nations" covers it I think.

Douglasville, GA

#19594 Jul 24, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>Silence can be deafening, but then no one ever required that right wingers ever offer us a reasonable alternative, did they? All that they have to do is bitch about what we have, right.
Too bad as I was eating supper and doing some other things. I don't just sit here minute after minute anticipating you to post to me. Sometimes if you notice I may be gone a day, or 8 hours as it depends on what I am doing.
So be patient my dear Jeb, as I will answer you when I get the chance.
I just sent you two replies. Probably not to your liking, but they were as straight and honest as I could be.
OMTE

Adel, GA

#19595 Jul 24, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Dave, I was looking at Douglasville topix forum and I seen where one of those crazy muslims killed an old man and then told the judge that Allah was her lawyer. That he better release her or he avenge her. Has Allah posted her bail yet? LoL.
That whole bunch of weirdo have no place in the USA. This is Gods Country. I tried to post the link to the full story, but it wouldn't let me.
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#19596 Jul 24, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
we agree on that much!

Douglasville, GA

#19597 Jul 24, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>Good point about 'acceptable behavior', you know that I respect your opinions so would you please point out some of the current conservative republicans that display that? I realize that you have all turned cannibalistic on McCain, Bush, and Romney. Who is the next 'great white hope'?
Just one more reply to your post. Even though many Republicans feel that the people that you named have sold them out, I haven't seen any of them in sex scandals or been caught in whore houses. So I am wondering what you mean by the word acceptable behavior.
What makes a good man is what he does when he knows no one is watching him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Speed Trap along the I-95 corridor in Mcintosh ... (Nov '15) Aug 22 Carlo c 11
pillpoppers (Nov '10) Aug 16 sick 11
Local cop rides with 1%MC club (Sep '13) Aug 15 Anonymous 15
What Y'all think of District Attorney Jackie Jo... (Nov '11) Aug 12 Justice for Jerrod 102
Part 12 Guy Heinze Jr. (May '10) Aug 10 Guilty 1,203
Family doctor recommendation in or around Bruns... Aug 8 NewToGA 1
What McIntosh/Darien does not want you to know (May '13) Jul '16 Nteri 26

Brunswick Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brunswick Mortgages