Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#19437 Jul 23, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
Obama won't release the rest of the documents to prove his and their guilt. What can't understand about that. He invoked his "executive privilege" after Congress proved Holder was lying. Congress then voted to hold Holder in comtempt of court and they had enough votes to hold him in comtempt of Congress. Obama then stepped in to protect Holder and the Bush administration by covering it up with his "executive privilege". The very "privilege" he trashed the Bush administration for using to cover up other crimes against the American people. Obama, Holder, and The Bush Administration are criminals and should be put in Federal Prison.
Nixon was a criminal and he got pardoned.

Reagan was a criminal, got re-elected and sainthood.

Bush the Lesser lied us into a war, approved enhanced interrogation (the same stuff that was called torture when used against US soldiers in Vietnam), got re-elected, and is now painting really crappy pictures.

Your hatred for Obama is noted and documented.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/gover...
Today, the White House pointed to recent history in announcing the president’s decision.“Both [Bush and Clinton] protected the same category of documents we’re protecting today (i.e., after-the-fact internal Executive Branch materials responding to congressional and media inquiries — in this case from the Justice Department),” the White House told reporters, adding that presidents have invoked executive privilege 24 times since President Ronald Reagan was in office:

Reagan claimed executive privilege three times, according to a 2008 Congressional Research Service report (PDF): in connection with investigations into Canadian oil leases, Superfund enforcement practices, and memos written by Justice William Rehnquist when he worked in the Justice Department, ahead of his nomination proceedings for the Supreme Court.

George H.W. Bush only invoked it once: In 1991, he allowed Dick Cheney, then the defense secretary, to not turn over documents subpoenaed during a congressional investigation into a Navy aircraft program.

Clinton was the first president to invoke executive privilege without issuing a written order; according to today’s White House statement, he claimed the privilege 14 times, including to avoid having to testify about his involvement in the Whitewater scandal in 1995.

Clinton was overruled by a federal judge three years later, when he tried to avoid testifying or allowing his advisers to testify about his relationship with Monica Lewinsky. That made him the first president since Nixon to invoke the privilege and lose.

George W. Bush invoked executive privilege six times, including to avoid handing over documents to a congressional committee on the FBI’s use of mob informants in Boston, and to deny access to Justice Department correspondence about Clinton’s fundraising tactics.

In 2007, the Bush White House also declined to give Congress documents about the death of Pat Tillman, the football star-turned-Army Ranger, who was killed in Afghanistan. The military initially said Tillman was killed in a firefight with the enemy, but it was later discovered that he was shot in a friendly fire accident. In refusing to hand over the documents, Bush’s counsel said the documents “implicate Executive Branch confidentiality interests.”

Barely a month later, Bush used the privilege to allow Karl Rove, his senior adviser at the time, to avoid testifying before Congress during its investigation into the firing of nine federal prosecutors, allegedly for partisan reasons.
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#19438 Jul 23, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
And your point......
Aggie23 wrote
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
Operation Wide Receiver was a gun tracing program initiated under Bush. Tracing mechanisms were physically put into guns.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ATF_gunwalking_s...
Discussions of getting tracking devices from Raytheon were not followed up.
..........
After Operation Wide Receiver was ended, several attorneys at the Phoenix USAO who reviewed the Wide Receiver cases for prosecution found the cases had been so poorly managed that they were reluctant to bring any of them to trial.[1]

At the time, under the Bush administration Department of Justice (DOJ), no arrests or indictments were made. After President Barack Obama took office in 2009, the DOJ reviewed Wide Receiver and found that guns had been allowed into the hands of suspected gun traffickers. Indictments began in 2010, over three years after Wide Receiver concluded. As of October 4, 2011, nine people had been charged with making false statements in acquisition of firearms and illicit transfer, shipment or delivery of firearms.[23] As of November, charges against one defendant had been dropped; five of them had pled guilty, and one had been sentenced to one year and one day in prison. Two of them remained fugitives.[31]
OMTE

Adel, GA

#19439 Jul 23, 2013
LMBFAO wrote:
<quoted text>
They're saying that you are a stupid moron and that your sister needs better hygeine habits.
I don't think that's what they are saying beaner.
OMTE

Adel, GA

#19440 Jul 23, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Nixon was a criminal and he got pardoned.
Reagan was a criminal, got re-elected and sainthood.
Bush the Lesser lied us into a war, approved enhanced interrogation (the same stuff that was called torture when used against US soldiers in Vietnam), got re-elected, and is now painting really crappy pictures.
Your hatred for Obama is noted and documented.
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/gover...
Today, the White House pointed to recent history in announcing the president’s decision.“Both [Bush and Clinton] protected the same category of documents we’re protecting today (i.e., after-the-fact internal Executive Branch materials responding to congressional and media inquiries — in this case from the Justice Department),” the White House told reporters, adding that presidents have invoked executive privilege 24 times since President Ronald Reagan was in office:
Reagan claimed executive privilege three times, according to a 2008 Congressional Research Service report (PDF): in connection with investigations into Canadian oil leases, Superfund enforcement practices, and memos written by Justice William Rehnquist when he worked in the Justice Department, ahead of his nomination proceedings for the Supreme Court.
George H.W. Bush only invoked it once: In 1991, he allowed Dick Cheney, then the defense secretary, to not turn over documents subpoenaed during a congressional investigation into a Navy aircraft program.
Clinton was the first president to invoke executive privilege without issuing a written order; according to today’s White House statement, he claimed the privilege 14 times, including to avoid having to testify about his involvement in the Whitewater scandal in 1995.
Clinton was overruled by a federal judge three years later, when he tried to avoid testifying or allowing his advisers to testify about his relationship with Monica Lewinsky. That made him the first president since Nixon to invoke the privilege and lose.
George W. Bush invoked executive privilege six times, including to avoid handing over documents to a congressional committee on the FBI’s use of mob informants in Boston, and to deny access to Justice Department correspondence about Clinton’s fundraising tactics.
In 2007, the Bush White House also declined to give Congress documents about the death of Pat Tillman, the football star-turned-Army Ranger, who was killed in Afghanistan. The military initially said Tillman was killed in a firefight with the enemy, but it was later discovered that he was shot in a friendly fire accident. In refusing to hand over the documents, Bush’s counsel said the documents “implicate Executive Branch confidentiality interests.”
Barely a month later, Bush used the privilege to allow Karl Rove, his senior adviser at the time, to avoid testifying before Congress during its investigation into the firing of nine federal prosecutors, allegedly for partisan reasons.
Why do you say I hate Obama? Is it because, I think he should be held accountable for crimes he and Holder has committed? I know because I don't want him to let illegal criminal aliens break the law, while Americans are put in prison for the same thing. Instead he wants to reward them so he buy future elections. Like the one that was bought in Mexico? Is that it? Or is it because I don't want him and his Muslim Terrorist Brothers To destroy Israel. I don't hate him. I'm just wondering why he hates us. Ya know?

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#19441 Jul 23, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
The point is -
where was all this outrage when Obama's predecessor was engaged in exactly the same conduct.
I missed the Right Wing demanding Atty. Gen. Gonzales be arrested and prosecuted for all this same conduct.
Your point is noted. Will you PLEASE for the LOVE OF GOD, MOVE ON!
why is that

Odum, GA

#19442 Jul 23, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
We need guns, bombs and walls to keep you crying, whining, tax loving liberals out.
What a stupid elitist statement, you really need is a brain, but that's hopeless. TRY to be honest for a change. This country has never been this polarized since the Civil War, that's a fact. The big difference between the north and the south at the time was how to handle and treat Negros. After some of the bloodiest years in our history with the country in ruins the North won. Skip forward to today, not much has changed, the problem for most conservative southerners is lazy freeloading tax avoiding blacks and Hispanics. People from the south that make up the majority of what's left of ultra conservatives sill have the same issues as the civil war era southerners had many years ago. Then they admitted it in public, now they only admit it in private. Its not racism, in a word its superiority, lots of whites in the South still believe they are better than blacks and Hispanics, a lot better. Don't think I don't know, I was born and raised in the deep south, never been north of Virginia. But I read, from many different source's, always have. The large numbers of lazy out of work freeloading whites doesn't seem to bother them, why is that?

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#19443 Jul 23, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be mad at me.
I didn't vote for Bush, so I bear no responsibility for the Trillions of Taxpayers' Dollars the Right Wingers devoted to their Arab Muslim buddies.
But you did vote for the fool we have now TWICE. You ARE responsible for that. You are responsible for every single thing we are having to deal with NOW!

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#19444 Jul 23, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>What the hell are you talking about dude? You are one strange person. I was saying that I agreed that Bush was to blame, and that I didn't worship him or Reagan like you said I did. Are you suggesting that because Bush and Reagan done their part to destroy this country, that we should turn a blind eye to Obama trying to finish what they started? I don't want to be a The USA to become a Muslim Nation full of Mexicans. Sorry.
There is something wrong with that guy. Senile? Who knows. He is OBSESSED with the past. I don't think even he knows what he means. Weird.
OMTE

Adel, GA

#19445 Jul 23, 2013
why is that wrote:
<quoted text>
What a stupid elitist statement, you really need is a brain, but that's hopeless. TRY to be honest for a change. This country has never been this polarized since the Civil War, that's a fact. The big difference between the north and the south at the time was how to handle and treat Negros. After some of the bloodiest years in our history with the country in ruins the North won. Skip forward to today, not much has changed, the problem for most conservative southerners is lazy freeloading tax avoiding blacks and Hispanics. People from the south that make up the majority of what's left of ultra conservatives sill have the same issues as the civil war era southerners had many years ago. Then they admitted it in public, now they only admit it in private. Its not racism, in a word its superiority, lots of whites in the South still believe they are better than blacks and Hispanics, a lot better. Don't think I don't know, I was born and raised in the deep south, never been north of Virginia. But I read, from many different source's, always have. The large numbers of lazy out of work freeloading whites doesn't seem to bother them, why is that?
You are full of shit too. Some maybe, but not all. You must be a dang mexican too. Blacks are legal citizens and should not be even put in the same category as mexicans. Dummy. The Blacks are the ones these mexicans are hurting the worst, by taking their jobs. Have you not been reading the news? Obama and Holder wants Americans to believe that BS. That's why Obama has been doing his best to start a race war between the Whites and Blacks. To divide us so he can push his muslim dictator agenda right passed us. We are not mexicans. We can see what he's doing. It ain't happening migo.

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#19446 Jul 23, 2013
Why wrote:
Are these demos really moderate? or are they just afraid of getting out of office in 2014 and 2016?
"Moderate Democrats are quitting on Obamacare."
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-fix/w...
They are worried about the conservatives taking the Senate AND they can clearly see what a train wreck Obamacare is. They are having major regrets. What the fool libs fail to see is that Obama will NEVER have to deal with his healthcare being decided by his own law. He and his family will always receive only the best of care because he will be a former U.S. president.
Informed Opinion

United States

#19447 Jul 23, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>You are incapable of just answering a question. Aren't you? Do you work for Obama? Are you a muslim terrorist?:)
No,
I'm no Right Wing Wacko,
lover of Arab Muslims who supported Bush spending Trillions of Taxpayers' Dollars.

I'm a Normal American who wants to spend our money on America and Americans, not on the Arab Muslims that Right Wingers care about so much.

Hey... Let's elect another Right Wing Republican so we can send more Trillions of Taxpayers' Dollars to the Middle East - how about Syria.
Informed Opinion

United States

#19448 Jul 23, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>Your point is noted. Will you PLEASE for the LOVE OF GOD, MOVE ON!
Good.

So no more silly Obama bashing over silly matters.

We'll all bash Obama for important things and demand Bush and Cheney share his jail cell.
Informed Opinion

United States

#19449 Jul 23, 2013
why is that wrote:
<quoted text>What a stupid elitist statement, you really need is a brain, but that's hopeless. TRY to be honest for a change. This country has never been this polarized since the Civil War, that's a fact. The big difference between the north and the south at the time was how to handle and treat Negros. After some of the bloodiest years in our history with the country in ruins the North won. Skip forward to today, not much has changed, the problem for most conservative southerners is lazy freeloading tax avoiding blacks and Hispanics. People from the south that make up the majority of what's left of ultra conservatives sill have the same issues as the civil war era southerners had many years ago. Then they admitted it in public, now they only admit it in private. Its not racism, in a word its superiority, lots of whites in the South still believe they are better than blacks and Hispanics, a lot better. Don't think I don't know, I was born and raised in the deep south, never been north of Virginia. But I read, from many different source's, always have. The large numbers of lazy out of work freeloading whites doesn't seem to bother them, why is that?
Because they are the lazy freeloading whites.
OMTE

Adel, GA

#19450 Jul 23, 2013
Saudia Arabia is fixing to lay waste to both Iran and Israel. I can't find the other article that said they had proof that Pakistan had given Saudi Arabia TWO NUCLEAR weapons one for Israel and one for Iran. It is almost upon us. Now Saudi Arabia is setting a missile site up in the desert. Looks like Obama will succeed. I hope evrybody's ready.
http://www.news.com.au/newstest2/archive-old-...

http://www.news.com.au/newstest2/archive-old-...

http://articles.washingtonpost.com/2013-07-11...

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#19451 Jul 23, 2013
why is that wrote:
<quoted text>
What a stupid elitist statement, you really need is a brain, but that's hopeless. TRY to be honest for a change. This country has never been this polarized since the Civil War, that's a fact. The big difference between the north and the south at the time was how to handle and treat Negros. After some of the bloodiest years in our history with the country in ruins the North won. Skip forward to today, not much has changed, the problem for most conservative southerners is lazy freeloading tax avoiding blacks and Hispanics. People from the south that make up the majority of what's left of ultra conservatives sill have the same issues as the civil war era southerners had many years ago. Then they admitted it in public, now they only admit it in private. Its not racism, in a word its superiority, lots of whites in the South still believe they are better than blacks and Hispanics, a lot better. Don't think I don't know, I was born and raised in the deep south, never been north of Virginia. But I read, from many different source's, always have. The large numbers of lazy out of work freeloading whites doesn't seem to bother them, why is that?
I don't think you know squat about much of anything. To start with you think you are a mind reader and know what all southerners think. Well you don't!
You are correct about one thing. This country is about as divided as it has ever been. Thanks to Barack Obama and His Democratic Administration trying to divide and conquer. They have succeeded, probably with your help, as you probably voted for him.
What really is funny is that you took my statement as serious as it was a reply made in jest. I think even IO knew that. I think you had better evaluate who needs the brain.
OMTE

Adel, GA

#19452 Jul 23, 2013
The Saudi Arabians are not playing. They are going to strike both countries and by doing so will start World War 3.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2013...

http://satellite.tmcnet.com/news/2013/07/16/7...
OMTE

Adel, GA

#19453 Jul 23, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
No,
I'm no Right Wing Wacko,
lover of Arab Muslims who supported Bush spending Trillions of Taxpayers' Dollars.
I'm a Normal American who wants to spend our money on America and Americans, not on the Arab Muslims that Right Wingers care about so much.
Hey... Let's elect another Right Wing Republican so we can send more Trillions of Taxpayers' Dollars to the Middle East - how about Syria.
Why are ignoring what Obama is doing by sending our money to the Muslim Brtherhood in Egypt? Especially when they are radical muslim terrorists. Why are you ignoring the fact that Obama is encouraging Egypt to break the treaty they've had with Israel since 1979. When he knows the end result will be nuclear war. Are you ignoring all this because he's black?

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#19454 Jul 23, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Good.
So no more silly Obama bashing over silly matters.
We'll all bash Obama for important things and demand Bush and Cheney share his jail cell.
You give yourself entirely too much credit for intellectual prowess that you don't truly possess. You seem to think you are some sort of authority on politics. You are a unon thug who is just as responsible for the ills of this country as anyone else....perhaps more. Your job entailed holding people hostage until you got your way. You resorted to violence or any other means to get what you wanted. You have WEALTH ENVY because you don't want ANYONE to have more than you. You BRAG about what you do have because you want those who have less to EVNY YOU. You call yourself a normal American. You are clearly delusional. You are an OBSESSIVE individual who can't seem to find your way to the present.
As far as your last sentence, it's all a matter of opinion as to what you consider imporant and what you consider silly. Bush, Cheney nor Obama are going to jail. Discussing that is as big a waste of time as reading your long, repetitive meaningless posts. Why waste time on something that simply isn't going to happen? You go on and on about Bush and Cheney. Nothing is going to happen in regard to those two. NOTHING. For whatever reason, you, won't accept that. Even the left wingers on Topix don't engage with you except in extreme cases. Why don't you GET that? No one is going to be pusinished for anything. NO ONE. THAT is why I have never posted that Obama should be jailed or impeached. IT WILL NOT HAPPEN. It doesn't matter how many times you or anyone else posts it, it's not going to happen. Now I've at least taken the time to explain this to you. I won't do it again. No one else cares enough about you nor your posts to even take the time.
OMTE

Adel, GA

#19455 Jul 23, 2013
I wonder if these are the Muslim Brotherhood's and Morsi's reenforcements and I wonder if Obama broke them out. What do you think Dave?

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/07/22/us-...
OMTE

Adel, GA

#19456 Jul 23, 2013
Obama is a Radical Muslim Terrorist. He will be the end of this country if Congress doesn't stop him.
http://frontpagemag.com/2011/david-meir-levi/...

http://frontpagemag.com/2012/dgreenfield/ever...

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/07/22/a-...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Divorce Attorney Jun 28 Jail The Ho 2
Judge Jean Bolin (May '12) Jun 27 Meth-intosh Busted 12
Speed Trap along the I-95 corridor in Mcintosh ... (Nov '15) Jun 27 Mcintrash Finest 8
What McIntosh/Darien does not want you to know (May '13) Jun 15 squeen82 25
companies Jun 15 the local hog hun... 1
Part 12 Guy Heinze Jr. (May '10) May '16 TheOriginalCoolio 1,201
The Villas at Golden Isles May '16 LoriAnne 2

Brunswick Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brunswick Mortgages