OMTE

Moultrie, GA

#19278 Jul 22, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
"Shutup Chico".?
Really ?
Why do I picture you as junior in high school, standing in the restroom mirror, holding a cold rag to your bloody nose, and explaining to the freshman kids who had thought you were "The Man" that you could have kicked the other guys butt, if you hadn't slipped on the dog poop.
I picture you as an old fat little mexican/american retired cop. One that skips out on his his wife with his queer buddy Oh my. You tryin to recruit Jeb now? Weirdo.

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#19279 Jul 22, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
It's already been established that the Russian government is more concerned about protecting the Constitution that our own Right Wing Wackos; and North Korea is embarrassed at how little our Right Wing Wackos care about human rights, or the Constitution.
It's amazing when Russian can legitimately claim the "Moral Highground" over America.
Are you off your drugs again? I may be wrong. Are you on drugs again?
The Russians are almost the last people to preach about protecting our Constitution, as they have been trying to destroy it and our Country for decades.
Your a joke. The Russians never cared about anyone's human rights, freedoms or welfare. Have you forgotten about Stalin, Lenin, East Germany,and the U.S.S.R? They sure could care less about our Constitution. Wake up fool!
Why

Cleveland, GA

#19280 Jul 22, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>you seem to lose a bit of originality there, ho. But, I am hardly surprised by that.

Go behind the barn and play with yourself jeb. You are a teen right?
OMTE

Moultrie, GA

#19281 Jul 22, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you off your drugs again? I may be wrong. Are you on drugs again?
The Russians are almost the last people to preach about protecting our Constitution, as they have been trying to destroy it and our Country for decades.
Your a joke. The Russians never cared about anyone's human rights, freedoms or welfare. Have you forgotten about Stalin, Lenin, East Germany,and the U.S.S.R? They sure could care less about our Constitution. Wake up fool!
It sure sounded like a confession to me Dave. I'm pretty sure he was saying he was communist. That's how I took it anyway.
Informed Opinion

United States

#19282 Jul 22, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>Your a Hypocrite and you full of envy wishing that you could be the rich dude taking all the tax breaks. just as you said, " I take advantage of the Idiotic system". The only difference in them and you is they have more money than you. Hypocrite.
Wow.

You almost addressed the issue.

Almost.

Then you realized how stupid you sound when you say everyone in Union County has an extra million laying around and earns $200K a year to take advantage of reduced hedge fund tax rates.

Then you realized how idiotic it sounds to claim everyone in Union County has enough extra income to take advantage of tax subsidized second homes.

Then you realized how moronic it is to claim everyone in Union County can quit their W-2 job and enjoy the tax benefits that flow to companies.

Then you realized how nonsensical it is to claim everyone in Union County has disposable cash laying around to invest and enjoy capital gains and the lower subsidized tax rate you pay when you don't have to work for a living.

Yep... According to you Union County is just full of losers too stupid or lazy to take advantage of the incredibly fair tax system.

Why, just like Romney, I bet you're smart enough to have some taxpayer subsidized dancing horses, and not have to pay income taxes at all for ten years.

Keep attacking the messenger ... It's so persuasive.
Why

Cleveland, GA

#19283 Jul 22, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you truly brain damaged, or are you just pretending ?
Wait ... Are you the guy who posted incredibly moronic posts just to allow rational folks to demonstrate how moronic they were ?
Points of Light ?
Liberal ?
This post is to the Dog.

Dog, tell your master he's showing his ignorance again. Tell him to clam down, sit back, and quit playing the fool.

Dog, tell IO my Daddy said there's only 2 or 3 ways to deal with a fool.
1. Ignore them if they are not in the house.
2. If in the house ignore them or confront them.
3. Confront them with facts or play jest with them because facts don't work with fools and you'll get a lot of laughs from doing so.
ROFL.

It's not Bush One's points of light.
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#19284 Jul 22, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>What kind of country would that shit hole Mexico be compared to?
compare them to us, then. According to a recent poll, they are among the top ten of the 'happiest countries in the world(the U.S. ranked #14). What does this mean? I can't be sure, but I suspect it is because we have become a bunch of whiney crybabies that depend on uncle sam for everything- including the way that we should think!
Informed Opinion

United States

#19285 Jul 22, 2013
Why wrote:
<quoted text>This post is to the Dog.

Dog, tell your master he's showing his ignorance again. Tell him to clam down, sit back, and quit playing the fool.

3. Confront them with facts or play jest with them because facts don't work with fools and you'll get a lot of laughs from doing so.
ROFL.

Then someone better tell him, because he's sitting in a wheelchair on the homepage of "Points of Light".

By the way, your right.

I forgot that on Right Wing Wacko Planet we didn't spend Trillions of Dollars in the Middle East - we couldn't have because history doesn't exist on Wacko Planet.

The Trillions of Dollars we spent in the Middle East on Arab Muslims just never happened.

Only Normal Americans remember Kuwait, Iraq, Pakistan, Afghanistan, etc.

Enjoy your fantasy.

Why

Cleveland, GA

#19286 Jul 22, 2013
Braindead huh?

Douglasville, GA

#19287 Jul 22, 2013
George Zimmerman, a man that will never be able to do enough to help other people strikes again. He helps rescue people in an auto accident. The news media hardly mentions it and then continues on with a 10 minute bias story about Travon Martin. They never quit. To h*ll with the law , lets lynch him and make some people with self esteem problems feel good about themselves. That will be healing for America.
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#19288 Jul 22, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>I picture you as an old fat little mexican/american retired cop. One that skips out on his his wife with his queer buddy Oh my. You tryin to recruit Jeb now? Weirdo.
FYI- retard, "Oh My" is a lady doctor, and NOBODY has to recruit me, I have been a firm believer from the gitgo- unlike the charlatan you were!
OMTE

Moultrie, GA

#19289 Jul 22, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>compare them to us, then. According to a recent poll, they are among the top ten of the 'happiest countries in the world(the U.S. ranked #14). What does this mean? I can't be sure, but I suspect it is because we have become a bunch of whiney crybabies that depend on uncle sam for everything- including the way that we should think!
You're crazy beaner. Mexico is a hell hole. I don't care what made up poll you have in your mind. I can show you proof if you want me to. That's why you roaches are infesting our country. You can't even drink the water down there, because you shit in your drinking supply. All you mexicans are some nasty little parasites and our government needs to fog you roaches the hell out of here. Ya criminal.:)

Douglasville, GA

#19290 Jul 22, 2013
The web site for my Zimmerman post.
http://dailycaller.com/2013/07/22/george-zimm...
Why

Cleveland, GA

#19291 Jul 22, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>compare them to us, then. According to a recent poll, they are among the top ten of the 'happiest countries in the world(the U.S. ranked #14). What does this mean? I can't be sure, but I suspect it is because we have become a bunch of whiney crybabies that depend on uncle sam for everything- including the way that we should think!

Hey jeb, don't drag us into your sorrows, you're on your own being a crybaby and dependent on ole Sam. We see you crying on topix every day. A lot of whining also.

Informed Opinion

United States

#19292 Jul 22, 2013
Why wrote:
<quoted text>This post is to the Dog.

ROFL.

My Lab says please don't contact him, as he finds your pride in being the intellectual runt of the litter just plain "awkward".

Please don't take offense at being intellectually inferior to my dog, he's smarter than most Right Wing Wackos, so while you're poorly educated and ill-informed, you have a lot of company.
OMTE

Moultrie, GA

#19293 Jul 22, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>FYI- retard, "Oh My" is a lady doctor, and NOBODY has to recruit me, I have been a firm believer from the gitgo- unlike the charlatan you were!
A believer of what? Allah?
OMTE

Moultrie, GA

#19294 Jul 22, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>FYI- retard, "Oh My" is a lady doctor, and NOBODY has to recruit me, I have been a firm believer from the gitgo- unlike the charlatan you were!
Oh I get it now. You three are bull dikes?
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#19295 Jul 22, 2013
Why wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey jeb, don't drag us into your sorrows, you're on your own being a crybaby and dependent on ole Sam. We see you crying on topix every day. A lot of whining also.
I am still waiting on your 'new' contribution to our discussion, what's taking you so long?

Douglasville, GA

#19296 Jul 22, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow.
You almost addressed the issue.
Almost.
Then you realized how stupid you sound when you say everyone in Union County has an extra million laying around and earns $200K a year to take advantage of reduced hedge fund tax rates.
Then you realized how idiotic it sounds to claim everyone in Union County has enough extra income to take advantage of tax subsidized second homes.
Then you realized how moronic it is to claim everyone in Union County can quit their W-2 job and enjoy the tax benefits that flow to companies.
Then you realized how nonsensical it is to claim everyone in Union County has disposable cash laying around to invest and enjoy capital gains and the lower subsidized tax rate you pay when you don't have to work for a living.
Yep... According to you Union County is just full of losers too stupid or lazy to take advantage of the incredibly fair tax system.
Why, just like Romney, I bet you're smart enough to have some taxpayer subsidized dancing horses, and not have to pay income taxes at all for ten years.
Keep attacking the messenger ... It's so persuasive.
Most people take advantage of any tax breaks they can get no matter how meager they may be. I see no difference in tax breaks. If you have more money than you might be eligible for some deduction that some other people might not get due to the fact that they may not have money in the stock market or whatever. But the rich man is paying taxes on capitol gains and the poorer man is not because he does not have anything that can be claimed under capitol gains. Is that the Rich mans fault? Should he just throw all his money into a fire so that he won't have any deductions? Should he become poor just to please people such as yourself? Why don't you quit taking tax deductions if you feel so strongly against them? I bet you get a lot of deductions that a poor man can't get. Should the rich man go broke and waste his money just to please you, an admitted hypocrite and user of tax breaks that you use for your own well being? Good for you but not for him. You are a piece of work.
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#19297 Jul 22, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>A believer of what? Allah?
go suck out Mr. Bills' butt- maybe he will throw you a bone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
considering moving to the Brunswick area 2 hr JWB 5
News Student faces weapons charge Tyler Heinze, 17, ... (Mar '11) Apr 15 UKk 19
Looking for info on Felisha Ponsell Apr 14 me2youlol 8
Part 12 Guy Heinze Jr. (May '10) Apr 12 Get_a_Clue 1,197
Miles Crews Apr 12 SumYungGuy 2
US DEPARTMENT Of Labor are worst scum We have i... Apr 1 SAY NOTHING 1
Looking For Hoo5ier 65 Reason, Season, Mar 26 Luv _ly Minded 1
More from around the web

Brunswick People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE