Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#19249 Jul 22, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Obama doesn't want this in the news in the USA. He is a dictator and goes after our press. He has everyone in MSM in the US scared. You have to look at the worldwide news to get a picture of what's clearly going on in the Middle East. Obama is trying to destroy Israel. The whole world knows it. Check it out.
good point, take one of the wacko favorites, the WORLD NEWS(or NUT)DAILY for example, when they claim that Obama is a Muslim-Lovin' traitor - why, wackos glom onto it, but when, two articles down, they also claim that Israel murders children, wackos just ignore any such notion. Cherry picking at its' best(or worst, depending of ones viewpoint, of course).
OMTE

Adel, GA

#19250 Jul 22, 2013
This is Israel's news. The people want a good relationship with Israel. They and Israel want the treaty to remain intact.
http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense...

Obama and the Muslim brotherhood only want to control Egypt's people and destroy Israel. They hate Christians and Jews.
http://www.algemeiner.com/2013/07/22/the-u-s-...
Why

Cleveland, GA

#19251 Jul 22, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>good point, take one of the wacko favorites, the WORLD NEWS(or NUT)DAILY for example, when they claim that Obama is a Muslim-Lovin' traitor - why, wackos glom onto it, but when, two articles down, they also claim that Israel murders children, wackos just ignore any such notion. Cherry picking at its' best(or worst, depending of ones viewpoint, of course).

Well dummy, it's called picking your choice of what news story one wants to talk about. You pick your choice, I pick my choice.

Although in your case you never pick a choice or subject, just whine away about choices others pick.
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#19252 Jul 22, 2013
Why wrote:
<quoted text>
Well dummy, it's called picking your choice of what news story one wants to talk about. You pick your choice, I pick my choice.
Although in your case you never pick a choice or subject, just whine away about choices others pick.
One other thing about your and Gen. Lees' super-fence, suckass. There are only a very few precedents for such a thing- North Korea, East Germany, and a few Soviet Bloc nations. Now, that would put us in some very select company, wouldn't it.
OMTE

Adel, GA

#19253 Jul 22, 2013
Watch Morsi and Muslim Brotherhood's campaign speech before he was "elected". They make no bones about it. Their plan from the start was to Destroy Israel with help of the "United States of Arabs" whatever the hell that is. I think he meant OBAMA.
Watch all of the video. It's shocking that Obama would support this man.
Informed Opinion

United States

#19254 Jul 22, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>Any breaks on taxes that the rich man gets can also be used by working people. Why is it o.k. for the average guy to deduct his interest on his home but the rich man shouldn't? I am not a tax expert and I don't know if you just made up a bunch of stuff or not, and I am not taking the time to look it up.
Maybe Bill from D'ville can help me out on this one, as he is a tax expert.
The rich man is not doing anything that you or I couldn't do if we had all that money. If you didn't use the existing laws as they do than you are stupid.
You sound like nothing more than a envious Communist. It is o.k. for you to go on exotic trips, eat great meals at some companies expense and use it all as a tax deduction, but not for anyone else. You are constantly bragging about all the great deals that you have been getting free or for next to nothing thanks to the government. You are a true hypocrite of the worse kind, and you are loose as a goose.
Please... Can you remove your lips from the rear end of your corporate masters long enough to allow some oxygen to reach that atrophied brain.

You're exactly the working class fool that Romney found so contemptible.

Lets look at that first sentence to demonstrate the idiocy of the sentence and the manner in which it demonstrates you long to be part of the elite - so much you're willing to pretend it makes sense.

"Any breaks on taxes that the rich man gets can also be used by working people."

Hey... I'll agree with you cause it's fun to pretend.

So... Every working class person has a net worth of at least $1,000,000, not including their primary residence, and an annual income of $200,000 for a single person or $300,000 for a couple.

That's the requirement to invest using "hedge funds" so you can pay taxes at 1/2 the rate less affluent folks pay.

Yep... everyone in Union County can easily meet those requirements.

If they are such losers that don't have any extra million laying around, or make $200K a year, that's their fault - they could get a tax break but hey, they're losers.

Everyone in Union County can elect take their income as capital gains and pay taxes at rates less than 1/2 the rate ordinary income.

Everyone in Union County can stop being W-2 employees, can own their own business and make enough to support their family.

If they don't - then their just too damn lazy to use the system, screw them.

Everyone in Union County can buy a vacation home elsewhere, and take advantage of the tax subsidy for second homes.

If they can't - they're just losers - so screw them.

Everyone in Union County can contribute $50,000 a year to a defined benefit pension plan, subsidized by taxpayers.

If they can't - screw them- they're lust too stupid to work the system.

Yep ... Because I admit I take advantage of the idiotic system, I'm a hypocrite.

Yep.. That makes a lot of sense - on Right Wing Wacko Planet.

Damn... Are Right Wingers such suck ups to those with real money that are willing to believe this nonsense ?
OMTE

Adel, GA

#19255 Jul 22, 2013
This is Morsi at the same campaign speech.
Obama called to congratulate him the night he "Won" the election.
OMTE

Adel, GA

#19256 Jul 22, 2013
Actually the two above posts were two different speeches on the same Campaign.
Why

Cleveland, GA

#19257 Jul 22, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>One other thing about your and Gen. Lees' super-fence, suckass. There are only a very few precedents for such a thing- North Korea, East Germany, and a few Soviet Bloc nations. Now, that would put us in some very select company, wouldn't it.

Now everyone who posts here should know I've not said a word about a fence, all that is except CLUELESS jeb.
But now that you've mentioned it, how about a fence around your house to keep you in.

OMTE

Adel, GA

#19258 Jul 22, 2013
Just in case any of the gay community was wondering what Morsi meant when he said the only way to have blessings is by Islamic Sharia in the video I posted.
This what they do to queers in the land of Islam.
http://www.answering-islam.org/Authors/Arland...
Why

Cleveland, GA

#19259 Jul 22, 2013
"Democrat Michelle Nunn enters Ga.'s US Senate race."

Wonder what repub votes she thinks she might get.

jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#19260 Jul 22, 2013
Why wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, I will play on that one- please name one 'new' choice or subject that YOU have brought to this thread?
Informed Opinion

United States

#19261 Jul 22, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>A gadfly is a person who upsets the status quo by posing upsetting or novel questions.

Which explains the constant swipes trying to shoo you away, it just gets sooo uncomfortable when you're around.

Boo hoo, boo hoo.

Keep up the good work, you're such a pest :)
Thanks.

But they make it too easy.

They can't refute the facts or the logical conclusion - so they are reduced to the usual Right Wing tactics of distraction, diversion, and personal attacks.

Don't Right Wingers hate it so when confronted with the actual idiocy of their policies.

America spends Trillions of Dollars on behalf of Arab Muslim countries.

Iraq, Afghanistan Kuwait, Pakistan, sure enjoyed the American taxpayers' money.

One news story demonstrates that we sent so much money to parts of Iraq, the local provisional authorities were unable to find ways to spend it.

and Right Wingers love it.

That's not opinion, that's just fact - does anyone recall any of the Right Wing Wackos who post on TOPIX outraged at the money spent in the Middle East ?

When you call them on the fact they supported spending Trillions of Dollars on Arab Muslims - they simply cannot refute the fact - so they attack the messenger.

When you point out the idiocy of supporting spending Trillions of Dollars on behalf of Arab Muslims, then whining about helping fellow Americans, the embarrassment must be painful.

But hey.... Being a Right Winger requires learning to deal with embarrassment.
Why

Cleveland, GA

#19262 Jul 22, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>Okay, I will play on that one- please name one 'new' choice or subject that YOU have brought to this thread?

To the man who can't read. SEE ABOVE POST.

Your turn.
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#19263 Jul 22, 2013
Why wrote:
<quoted text>
Now everyone who posts here should know I've not said a word about a fence, all that is except CLUELESS jeb.
But now that you've mentioned it, how about a fence around your house to keep you in.
how about a muzzle on your mouth to help stop pollution?
OMTE

Adel, GA

#19264 Jul 22, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>One other thing about your and Gen. Lees' super-fence, suckass. There are only a very few precedents for such a thing- North Korea, East Germany, and a few Soviet Bloc nations. Now, that would put us in some very select company, wouldn't it.
What kind of country would that shit hole Mexico be compared to?
Why

Cleveland, GA

#19265 Jul 22, 2013
Why wrote:
"Democrat Michelle Nunn enters Ga.'s US Senate race."
Wonder what repub votes she thinks she might get.

Michelle runs the Points of Light Org. Made up by libroids for libroids.

I hate the see the name of Nunn under her banner.
Why

Cleveland, GA

#19266 Jul 22, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>how about a muzzle on your mouth to help stop pollution?

How about a muzzle on your mouth to stop the overflow of septic systems.
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#19267 Jul 22, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>how about a muzzle on your mouth to help stop pollution?
your turn, HO
Informed Opinion

United States

#19268 Jul 22, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Shutup chico. I don't give a damn what you or him call me.
"Shutup Chico".?

Really ?

Why do I picture you as junior in high school, standing in the restroom mirror, holding a cold rag to your bloody nose, and explaining to the freshman kids who had thought you were "The Man" that you could have kicked the other guys butt, if you hadn't slipped on the dog poop.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Villas at Golden Isles 20 hr LoriAnne 2
Speed Trap along the I-95 corridor in Mcintosh ... (Nov '15) May 20 KJay 7
What McIntosh/Darien does not want you to know (May '13) Apr '16 darienspeedtrap 24
What Y'all think of District Attorney Jackie Jo... (Nov '11) Apr '16 David 99
Trump may be doing us a favor Mar '16 JillyJelly 1
megan swantek (Jun '13) Mar '16 yo!! 3
News Report: GOP Leaders Met With Elon Musk, Tim Coo... Mar '16 biten back 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brunswick Mortgages