Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Why

Homer, GA

#19087 Jul 21, 2013
"Vice President Joe Biden said on Friday that the White House might bail out Detroit. He said White House officials held a meeting on Thursday to discuss the matter after Detroit became the largest city in U.S. history to file for bankruptcy."

And who bails out the fed govt??

The Fed reserve.

And who bails out the Fed reserve??

Sucker investors.

And who bails out the sucker investors??

The Fed govt.

And where does all this money come from??

A printing press that runs 24 hours a day.

The good ole US of A, digging the septic trench deeper and deeper.
Why

Homer, GA

#19088 Jul 21, 2013
What happens when the wrong person is in charge.

"A U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CPB) officer operated a two-year criminal enterprise along the U.S.-Mexico border in Texas, according to the U.S. Attorney’s office. Human smuggling, cocaine and marijuana trafficking, and bribery resulted in 108 months in prison for the officer, Juan Carlos Guerrero."

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...

Another what happens when the wrong person is in office. A circuit judge who is looking for a promotion to the federal bench.

"A day after Detroit filed for bankruptcy, a circuit court judge on Friday ordered the filing to be withdrawn, arguing it violated a part of Michigan's constitution that protects union pensions. The judge also said she would send a copy of her ruling to President Barack Obama, whom she said the filing dishonored."

Why

Homer, GA

#19089 Jul 21, 2013
Is the Capital City of Murder next??

"On the eve of Detroit filing the largest municipal bankruptcy in American history, Rahm Emanuel’s Chicago had its bond rating downgraded by Moody’s Investor Services."

Why

Homer, GA

#19090 Jul 21, 2013
Libroids who cater to the NAACP with lies are welcomed every time by the group. It meets their expectations, truth is not a necessity.

"Sebelius Compares Fight for ObamaCare to Civil Rights at NAACP Convention."

Why

Homer, GA

#19092 Jul 21, 2013
Diplomacy a mess?

Obama, Clinton, and now Kerry. The 3 stooges of America's Diplomacy.

"
State Department agency deemed 'critical' to information security is a mess, report shows."

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/07/21/st...

“Registered Conservative”

Since: Jul 11

Draketown, GA

#19093 Jul 21, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just as a point have you looked at your telephone bill lately? The government uses AT&T as a tax collector. I don't even know what many of the taxes are for.
I have a list of taxes on the web link below. It is unbelievable.
http://whatistaxed.com/other_taxes.htm
Social Security is also a disproportionate tax in favor of wealthier citizens.

Draketown, GA

#19094 Jul 21, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>You make some very good points, But I think that most of us would still prefer an electrified fence complete with land mines, and a canal- damn the torpedos or cost, it would just make us feel so good to know that we killed some of those little greasers trying to cross OUR border!
No need for torpedos, crocs and sharks are natural predators, the EPA and the Greenies will love it.
Why

Homer, GA

#19095 Jul 21, 2013
As ugly as this libroid is, the only leverage he had was harassment.

Did a lack of prunes make him look this way?

"Sheriff's department sets up hotline for women to report Filner harassment claims."

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/07/21/sh...

Draketown, GA

#19096 Jul 21, 2013
Why wrote:
Libroids who cater to the NAACP with lies are welcomed every time by the group. It meets their expectations, truth is not a necessity.
"Sebelius Compares Fight for ObamaCare to Civil Rights at NAACP Convention."
Sebelius is a nutball.

Draketown, GA

#19097 Jul 21, 2013
Would you trust thousands of low-level Federal bureaucrats and contractors with one-touch access to your private financial and medical information? Under Obamacare you won’t have any choice.

Are you worried?

They certainly should be; the potential for abuse is enormous. The massive, centralized database will include comprehensive personal information such as income and financial data, family size, citizenship and immigration status, incarceration status, social security numbers, and private health information. It will compile dossiers based on information obtained from the IRS, the Department of Homeland Security, the Department of Defense, the Veterans Administration, the Office of Personnel Management, the Social Security Administration, state Medicaid databases, and for some reason the Peace Corps. The Data Hub will provide web-based, one-stop shopping for prying into people’s personal affairs.

http://rare.us/story/move-over-nsa-here-comes...
Informed Opinion

Naples, FL

#19098 Jul 21, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>It makes to much sense to ever happen. They don't want to fix anything that's broken. Both parties are just interested in votes. I don't know why they don't just legalize weed and give non-violent Americans amnesty. That would create millions of American votes and shutdown the cartels. Either Idea makes to much sense to work in Washington.(IMO)
Great post.

But we'd have to stop spending billions on cops, judges, attorneys, clerks, courthouses, jails, prisons, probation officers, parole officers, etc.

or

we'd use those resources to investigate, prosecute, and jail "white-collar" criminals and actually regulate banks and other multibillion dollar businesses - and we can't do that.

Throw a 19 year old poor kid in prison for holding pot - no problem.

Prosecute a billionaire investment bank, no way- like the attorney general admitted is government policy - some people and some organizations are above the law - they are just too big to allow to fail, and too big to prosecute
OMTE

Adel, GA

#19099 Jul 21, 2013
Now this is a scandal that could be damaging if proven. http://www.care2.com/news/member/907581929/36...

The White House is denying it, saying, the Egyptian Media are "irresponsible and without merit"
http://www.dailynewsegypt.com/2013/07/17/us-d...

The Egyptians don't seem to like Morsi or Obama though. They may know something we don't.
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.a...
Informed Opinion

Naples, FL

#19100 Jul 21, 2013
Why wrote:
"Vice President Joe Biden said on Friday that the White House might bail out Detroit. He said White House officials held a meeting on Thursday to discuss the matter after Detroit became the largest city in U.S. history to file for bankruptcy."

And who bails out the fed govt??

The Fed reserve.

And who bails out the Fed reserve??

Sucker investors.

And who bails out the sucker investors??

The Fed govt.

And where does all this money come from??

A printing press that runs 24 hours a day.

The good ole US of A, digging the septic trench deeper and deeper.
Let's see...

The federal government actually loads $Billions of Dollars onto pallets and ships them to Iraq - no problem.

The federal government spends money in America, to help Americans, and an American city - and it's a problem ?

Does that logic make any sense to even our Right Wing friends ?

NY Fed's $40 Billion Iraqi Money Trail
CNBC.com 10/25/11 2:25 PM ET
By: Eamon Javers

It has been called the largest airborne transfer of currency in the history of the world. But finding out what happened to all the money involved has become one of the biggest financial mysteries of all time.

Source: CNBC Sources

Beginning in the very earliest days of the war in Iraq, the New York Federal Reserve shipped billions of dollars in physical cash to Baghdad to pay for the reopening of the government and restoration of basic services.

The money was packed onto pallets inside a heavily guarded New York Federal Reserve compound in East Rutherford, New Jersey, trucked to Andrews Air Force Base outside of Washington, and flown by military aircraft to Baghdad International Airport.

By one account, the New York Fed shipped about $40 billion in cash between 2003 and 2008.

In just the first two years, the shipments included more than 281 million individual bills weighing a total of 363 tons.

But soon after the money arrived in the chaos of war-torn Baghdad, the paper trail documenting who controlled it all began to go cold.

Since then, investigators have spent years trying to trace what happened to the enormous amount of money shipped in the frantic days of the occupation of Iraq.

Although there have been hundreds of pages of reports, Congressional hearings, and inquiries from Washington to Baghdad, no one in Congress, a special inspector general’s office, the Department of Defense or the Iraqi government itself can say with certainty what exactly happened to all of that money.
Informed Opinion

Naples, FL

#19101 Jul 21, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>Let's see...

The federal government actually loads $Billions of Dollars onto pallets and ships them to Iraq - no problem.

The federal government spends money in America, to help Americans, and an American city - and it's a problem ?

It has been called the largest airborne transfer of currency in the history of the world. But finding out what happened to all the money involved has become one of the biggest financial mysteries of all time.

Beginning in the very earliest days of the war in Iraq, the New York Federal Reserve shipped billions of dollars in physical cash to Baghdad to pay for the reopening of the government and restoration of basic services.

The money was packed onto pallets inside a heavily guarded New York Federal Reserve compound in East Rutherford, New Jersey, trucked to Andrews Air Force Base outside of Washington, and flown by military aircraft to Baghdad International Airport.

By one account, the New York Fed shipped about $40 billion in cash between 2003 and 2008.

In just the first two years, the shipments included more than 281 million individual bills weighing a total of 363 tons.

But soon after the money arrived in the chaos of war-torn Baghdad, the paper trail documenting who controlled it all began to go cold.

Since then, investigators have spent years trying to trace what happened to the enormous amount of money shipped in the frantic days of the occupation of Iraq.

Although there have been hundreds of pages of reports, Congressional hearings, and inquiries from Washington to Baghdad, no one in Congress, a special inspector general’s office, the Department of Defense or the Iraqi government itself can say with certainty what exactly happened to all of that money.
Bush actually airlifts $40,000,000,000.00 in cash to hand out to Iraqi war lords and drug lords, the Taliban, and Al Queda - no problem.

Not a squeak from our Right Wing friends.

Not a peep of objection.

Not a word of concern.

Complete support.

Obama wants to spend a few million to help our fellow Americans, in America, and - "Oh my God - is he mad ?"

Another reason it's so difficult to believe Right Wingers actually care about what they claim to are about.
Why

Homer, GA

#19102 Jul 21, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see...

Locked in a time warp is your name.
Read above post by OMTE for up to date money being given away.

Most all Americans know our government has been giving away money for the last 70 odd years to other governments and countries,(name any country and most likely we gave them money) while at the same time requiring American taxpayers to pay their own way, whether Local, State, or individuals.

The solution would be to let Local and State government print their own money like the Feds do.

After all, every libroid knows money grows on tree all over the country. Even the illegals know this.
Why

Homer, GA

#19103 Jul 21, 2013
OMTE wrote:
Now this is a scandal that could be damaging if proven. http://www.care2.com/news/member/907581929/36...
The White House is denying it, saying, the Egyptian Media are "irresponsible and without merit"
http://www.dailynewsegypt.com/2013/07/17/us-d...
The Egyptians don't seem to like Morsi or Obama though. They may know something we don't.
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.a...

Uh oh, the libroids will accuse you of being a conservative.
Why

Homer, GA

#19104 Jul 21, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush actually airlifts $40,000,000,000.00 in cash to hand out to Iraqi war lords and drug lords, the Taliban, and Al Queda - no problem.
Not a squeak from our Right Wing friends.
Not a peep of objection.
Not a word of concern.
Complete support.
Obama wants to spend a few million to help our fellow Americans, in America, and - "Oh my God - is he mad ?"
Another reason it's so difficult to believe Right Wingers actually care about what they claim to are about.

It's early in the day, sit back, take a deep breath and tell yourself, I will calm down, I will calm down.

BTW, send money to Obama, he needs it for Obamacare. Holder needs it to pay for storage of Zimmerman's gun and Kerry needs it to eat caviar while in Europe.

OMTE

Adel, GA

#19105 Jul 21, 2013
Why wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh oh, the libroids will accuse you of being a conservative.
I'm an American.
Informed Opinion

North Fort Myers, FL

#19107 Jul 21, 2013
Why wrote:
<quoted text>
It's early in the day, sit back, take a deep breath and tell yourself, I will calm down, I will calm down.
BTW, send money to Obama, he needs it for Obamacare. Holder needs it to pay for storage of Zimmerman's gun and Kerry needs it to eat caviar while in Europe.
Nice try.

Don't Right Wing Wackos hate those damn pesky facts that reveal hoy hypocritical and ludicriyusly inconsistent there alleged "outrage" is ?

Let's see...
"Why's" favorite Right Wing Wacko politicians literally physically drop $40,000,000,000.00 in American taxpayer cash from airplanes onto the heads of Muslim Arabs war lords, drug lords, and politicians.

"Why" doesn't object, criticize, and, in fact, supports the entire debacle,
but
a when a slightly less Right Winger spend a few bucks to help "Why's" fellow Americans, and an American city, suddenly "Why" screams bloody murder.

When confronted with the obvious transparent lunacy of this hypocritical position,

"Why" returns to that Right Wing Wacko childish defense:

"So what if I approved the government under a Right Wing Wacko literally dropping $40,000,000,000.00 from airplanes into the waiting grasp of Arab Muslim warlords and drug lords, and now claim to be outraged we want to help an American city ?

I'm a Right Wing Wacko from Right Wing Wacko Planet,
and since there is no "history" on Right Wing Wacko Planet, you can't use the past (it doesn't exist), to demonstrate how idiotically inconsistent and irrational my current position is.

"So there!, You rational person with knowledge of history. I showed you to try to make me be consistent and rational. Nanny nanny boo boo."

You gotta love those crazy Right Wing Wackos - searching so desperately to find reasons to criticize the American government that they miss the important issues, and focus on matters that just make the Wackos look silly.

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#19108 Jul 21, 2013
OMTE wrote:
Look at this. The American public doesn't seem to care. We as Americans have become so disconnected from our Government, that we have elected this man again. If I would have known any of this. I wouldn't have voted for him.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Fe4Y2QUaOp8XX
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
If you notice I have often brought up Eric Holder and the Fast and Furious Scandal. I always thought it was important to find out just what type of corruption we have and where it is. Nobody, especially liberals, seemed to care.
I never voted for him, and I am proud of it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Divorce Attorney 2 hr Jail The Ho 2
Judge Jean Bolin (May '12) 17 hr Meth-intosh Busted 12
Speed Trap along the I-95 corridor in Mcintosh ... (Nov '15) 18 hr Mcintrash Finest 8
What McIntosh/Darien does not want you to know (May '13) Jun 15 squeen82 25
companies Jun 15 the local hog hun... 1
Part 12 Guy Heinze Jr. (May '10) May 30 TheOriginalCoolio 1,201
The Villas at Golden Isles May '16 LoriAnne 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brunswick Mortgages