Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#17989 Jul 12, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>Clinton was NOT impeached- but don't let that get in way of your 'good story'.
Okay. Clinton was playing with Monica and cigars and cigars and Monica and kneepads in the Oval Office. Clinton LIED UNDER OATH. He lied on TV to the American people. Do you have any problems with THAT part of the story? I read, just the other day, I think it was in the Washington Post that Clinton WAS impeached. THAT is why I included it in my post. Actually, I posted that very link on this thread. It would be MANY pages back. If I find it again, I'll post it JUST FOR YOU.
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#17990 Jul 12, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Just thinking further.....dirt HAS been published about Obama and guess what? None of you libs believe it. I guess YOUR definition of a REAL journalist would be one who has undying support of Obama. Okay. Now I get it.
....and I don't really support him. I just get tired of you crybabies obsessing over every little detail- no matter how farfetched!

Location hidden

#17991 Jul 12, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>admitted(past tense) he waited until about 10 yrs. AFTER he had been pardoned by Ford!
lol Funniest post of the day. Weren't you the one who said he admitted being guilty? Step away from the pipe, Jeb.

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#17992 Jul 12, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>Clinton was NOT impeached- but don't let that get in way of your 'good story'.
Not try to take away your thunder Syn, but I couldn't let this pass.
http://www.nytimes.com/1998/12/20/us/impeachm...

Location hidden

#17993 Jul 12, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
Clinton WAS impeached. This is just ONE of MANY articles about it. Hey! Don't YOU let facts get in the way of your ignorance.

Douglasville, GA

#17994 Jul 12, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you meant to tell me there is an evil rich Libroid running around???????? I thought only the conservatives were evil and rich. Well! The next thing you'll be telling me is that rich libroids don't donate all their money to charity. Don't you DARE go THERE!!!!!*laughing*
Just proves that liberals are willing to pay big money to hear someone say what they want to hear.
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#17995 Jul 12, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay. Clinton was playing with Monica and cigars and cigars and Monica and kneepads in the Oval Office. Clinton LIED UNDER OATH. He lied on TV to the American people. Do you have any problems with THAT part of the story? I read, just the other day, I think it was in the Washington Post that Clinton WAS impeached. THAT is why I included it in my post. Actually, I posted that very link on this thread. It would be MANY pages back. If I find it again, I'll post it JUST FOR YOU.
find the post! No U.S. president has EVER been impeached. They did ATTEMPT to impeach Clinton- but it failed. Just for your dumba**!
danger zone

Oxford, GA

#17996 Jul 12, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Read this one.
The same people who are sorry and aren't paying now, won't pay under Obamacare either. They'll game it some way. You can take that to the bank. They'll still go to the ER and the ER's HAVE to treat them. You can't MAKE someone buy insurance. This law is a DOG in the most major way. Obama just wanted his name in the history books as the ALL POWERFUL WHO SAVED THE COUNTRY. Instead, he's the worthless clown who tried his best to send us to h*ll.
These fools seem to think Obamacare means healthcare. It's insurance, NOT healthcare, millions won't be able to afford. I read, Americans were led to believe Obamacare would provide healthcare for the 30 million Americans without health insurance. In reality, 31 million people will still be uninsured after Obamacare. Poor people & young adults WON'T buy insurance. NO guaranteed healthcare about it. Not a cent will go toward providing much needed dental care for the poor. I can't understand why libs believe Obamacare is the answer, when in reality it's a dismal failure. Why can't they understand?

Douglasville, GA

#17997 Jul 12, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>find the post! No U.S. president has EVER been impeached. They did ATTEMPT to impeach Clinton- but it failed. Just for your dumba**!
Oh dear, our liberal buddy Jeb, is starting to get tense and uptight. He is losing it! Hey Syn, What is he going to do after he sees our two post that has links to the New York Times? LOL
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#17998 Jul 12, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text> Not try to take away your thunder Syn, but I couldn't let this pass.
I stand corrected ,in a way. He was "impeached"- that is like an accusation that warrants removal from office, but, in the end, the votes were not there to remove him from office- that has never happened although Andrew Johnson did come within one vote of it.
danger zone

Oxford, GA

#17999 Jul 12, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Clinton WAS impeached. This is just ONE of MANY articles about it. Hey! Don't YOU let facts get in the way of your ignorance.
I thought EVERYONE knew Clinton was impeached! Good grief.

Douglasville, GA

#18000 Jul 12, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>I stand corrected ,in a way. He was "impeached"- that is like an accusation that warrants removal from office, but, in the end, the votes were not there to remove him from office- that has never happened although Andrew Johnson did come within one vote of it.
What do you mean "I stand corrected in a way"? Can't you just admit that you were wrong and act like a man about it? Everybody makes mistakes as it is no big deal. Even I made one a long time ago. LOL
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#18001 Jul 12, 2013
danger zone wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought EVERYONE knew Clinton was impeached! Good grief.
He still wasn't forced out of office like Nixon!
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#18002 Jul 12, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Good post.
AND we won't even start on Clinton. Every time I think about Monica and him in the Oval Office playing Post Office(so to speak), it's astounding. He lied under oath, was impeached(?) and continued on his merry way as president. If Obama had been caught playing Horsey with some guy in the Oval Office, it wouldn't have made it to the airwaves.
apparently, you didn't know it either, if so, then why the question mark ????
danger zone

Oxford, GA

#18003 Jul 12, 2013
danger zone wrote:
<quoted text>
These fools seem to think Obamacare means healthcare. It's insurance, NOT healthcare, millions won't be able to afford. I read, Americans were led to believe Obamacare would provide healthcare for the 30 million Americans without health insurance. In reality, 31 million people will still be uninsured after Obamacare. Poor people & young adults WON'T buy insurance. NO guaranteed healthcare about it. Not a cent will go toward providing much needed dental care for the poor. I can't understand why libs believe Obamacare is the answer, when in reality it's a dismal failure. Why can't they understand?
Should've added, TAXPAYERS - the middle class will provide healthcare (as always), NOT Obamacare providing healthcare. As Synergy has already been trying to explain to you fools today. Durn, it's not rocket science.

Douglasville, GA

#18004 Jul 12, 2013
danger zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Should've added, TAXPAYERS - the middle class will provide healthcare (as always), NOT Obamacare providing healthcare. As Synergy has already been trying to explain to you fools today. Durn, it's not rocket science.
No, it is not rocket science. It has the nickname of Obamacare and the name Obama carries so much weight with his followers that they think it must the best thing this side of heaven.
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#18005 Jul 12, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you mean "I stand corrected in a way"? Can't you just admit that you were wrong and act like a man about it? Everybody makes mistakes as it is no big deal. Even I made one a long time ago. LOL
just an attempt at damage control, Dave!
danger zone

Oxford, GA

#18006 Jul 12, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it is not rocket science. It has the nickname of Obamacare and the name Obama carries so much weight with his followers that they think it must the best thing this side of heaven.
They most certainly are blind. Unbelievable.

Location hidden

#18007 Jul 12, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>....and I don't really support him. I just get tired of you crybabies obsessing over every little detail- no matter how farfetched!
POT-KETTLE-BLACK!!! Oh, that's right. I forgot. You libs live by a double standard. You should be ashamed. BTW, we crybabies, as you call us, are trying to save this country! I totally GET your lack of appreciation and COMPREHENSION of what is going on.

Location hidden

#18008 Jul 12, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>find the post! No U.S. president has EVER been impeached. They did ATTEMPT to impeach Clinton- but it failed. Just for your dumba**!
Yeah? Who's the dumba** NOW?????????? You really should do something about yourself. Need a towel for that EGG on your face?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jennifer aka Snow (Jun '14) 14 hr Ja nuttz 4
Speed Trap along the I-95 corridor in Mcintosh ... (Nov '15) Aug 11 elder abuse 50
Job Corps info. (Aug '11) Aug 10 Jenforbus 6
Looking Aug 10 Truth 10
are great white sharks in altamahal river ? Aug 2 FLNDN 6
Watch Out Woodbine Aug 2 BellSouth 1
What Y'all think of District Attorney Jackie Jo... (Nov '11) Jul '17 Martin gillis 103

Brunswick Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brunswick Mortgages