<quoted text>
Congress - blames Obama and the Supremes;
Obama - blames the Supremes and Congress;
The Supremes - blame Congress and Obama;
Nobody is at fault;
Everyone gets re-elected;
Everyone gets paid.
Ah... American politics in action.
And "We the people" never blame "We the people" when in fact as a collective its ALL our fault. TV and radio just make it way to easy to manipulate the masses thoughts and beliefs. The men that penned the Constitution had no idea such a thing would ever exist. They believed in independent thought, not mass brainwashing.
danger zone

Lawrenceville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Lose quality healthcare IS right...

http://www.ijreview.com/2013/05/55003-unions-...
Who

Commerce, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

o great moron wrote:
<quoted text>
O great moron, the IRS doesn't administer the health care bill. Its that what conservative talk radio is saying these days. Oh my, what some people will say to make a couple million a year baiting fools like you!! The IRS monitors who participates and who doesn't and they will collect the penalty from people who CHOOSE not to be in the system. Why don't you do another google search on IRS mistakes, you will find a lot. Its a big operation and its JOB is to get people to obey the tax LAWS passed by CONGRESS, not the IRS. You know you cheat on your taxes, most do to some extent, the
IRS is mandated by Congress to get the money Congress wants. Why
do you blame the messenger and not the people in charge, Congress.
The IRS is like the TVA, they have a job to do mandated by Congress and a lot of people don't like what they do. So Congress gives them a lot of room to make things happen, like taking away good land from good people to build a lake to generate power for all the people. That's what the IRS does, it takes your money and gives it to government to do things for all people. Some people
don't like it but its the job they are given by Congress.
Why don't you google just how many times credit card info including ssi numbers have been hacked, you still carry a credit card don't you.
Nice copout, you won't point out the lies I posted because I wouldn't believe you anyway. To some degree you are correct, but if you post a real news source or study by a reputable organization I will surely consider it. But you don't get information for them now do you?
I get a warm fuzzy feeling in my stomach when I consider people like you vote, just before I puke.

Well ugly Eve, if the IRS is not overseeing the running of Obamacare, why don't you enlighten us as to what organization will be overseeing it. But I forget, that may tax your brain to the limit.
And thanks for confirming you would not believe any proof I might cite. I call such a brain a fossilized rock.

And just like the spittle spitting MSNBC newscaster, that warm fuzzy feeling running up your leg is not what you think it is.

Why don't we just quit the personal slander and get down to the real purpose of topix, like discussing a topic with a little intelligence? Or are you so immature and lacking in ability to support your argument with actual data, other than your personal bias?
Who

Commerce, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

you aint wrote:
<quoted text>
When people are in the minority that's just the way they feel. If you not sure, just as a black man how it felt and still feels. You will find common ground, don't make you right cause you ain't! Nothing is right in the Tea Party.

Ugly Eve is at it again. A babble of confusion with a post that says nothing, a lottery ball bouncing around in a cage, something about blacks and feelings, something about common ground and right causes tied to the Tea Party.

What are you smoking dude?
Who

Commerce, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

We the People wrote:
<quoted text>
And "We the people" never blame "We the people" when in fact as a collective its ALL our fault. TV and radio just make it way to easy to manipulate the masses thoughts and beliefs. The men that penned the Constitution had no idea such a thing would ever exist. They believed in independent thought, not mass brainwashing.

Hey dude, you gotta quit smoking that stuff so early in the day, and are you doing it collectively.
Who

Commerce, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

danger zone wrote:
Lose quality healthcare IS right...
http://www.ijreview.com/2013/05/55003-unions-...

"Unions Turn Against ObamaCare: We Were Duped!"

They are not the only ones duped, just look at those posting in favor of Obamacare with nocare, Idon'tcare, IOcare, and uglyEvecare.

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

We the People wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't believe that brainwashing works, then just keep reading the liberal post on this site.
danger zone

Lawrenceville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

The media buries the Obamacare trainwreck.

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/347071/s...

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

I was just scrolling through the web and found this interesting article about prison inmates that are on a hunger strike. Seems to me that the prisons should just start preparing only one meal a day for them in case they start to change their minds. Think how much money the taxpayers would save feeding those criminals. The prisoners would be trying to riot if the prisons cut off the prisoners normal food rations. I guess it matters who thought of this idea.
Seems that the inmates want to run the prisons, not the other way around. I doubt there are many people that care if they starve themselves to death.
I say let them hunger strike as long as they want because I don't care. Treat these people for what they are. Criminals that are being punished.

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-ff-pr...

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

This is for all you Liberals that believe that the economy is doing so great and that there are all these great jobs being created. Yeah, part time jobs and Temp jobs when you can find them.
The era of good permanent full time jobs may soon be over and Obamacare is going to see that this is going to be permanent.

http://washingtonexaminer.com/recovery-woes-a...
danger zone

Lawrenceville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Who wrote:
<quoted text>
"Unions Turn Against ObamaCare: We Were Duped!"
They are not the only ones duped, just look at those posting in favor of Obamacare with nocare, Idon'tcare, IOcare, and uglyEvecare.
The duped ones ACTUALLY believe Obama cares about them. Just like those poor uneducated, low information voters from Ghettoland & da hood. Astounding!

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Just take a look at all the people on food assistance. The figure of one hundred and one million is mind blowing! Don't you think that the high number of unemployed and underemployed people are adding to a huge part of this?

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/101m-get-food...
danger zone

Lawrenceville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Bigdave1 wrote:
Just take a look at all the people on food assistance. The figure of one hundred and one million is mind blowing! Don't you think that the high number of unemployed and underemployed people are adding to a huge part of this?
http://cnsnews.com/news/article/101m-get-food...
I hope whoever it was arguing about this, just a week or so ago, reads this. They went on & on about how welfare recipients DO NOT out number private sector workers... Good grief, what planet do they post from?
Who

Commerce, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Bigdave1 wrote:
This is for all you Liberals that believe that the economy is doing so great and that there are all these great jobs being created. Yeah, part time jobs and Temp jobs when you can find them.
The era of good permanent full time jobs may soon be over and Obamacare is going to see that this is going to be permanent.
http://washingtonexaminer.com/recovery-woes-a...

And temps have no benefits of any kind, and are glad if they get the money promised on time.
BS IS Called

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Who wrote:
<quoted text>
And temps have no benefits of any kind, and are glad if they get the money promised on time.
But Obamacare will force them to buy their own benefits.
Who

Commerce, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

BS IS Called wrote:
<quoted text>
But Obamacare will force them to buy their own benefits.

And many will probably not buy into it. They are already strapped for money and it's a lot cheaper to do without Obamacare than to have it. Which is more important? to buy food, pay the mortgage or rent, pay daily living bills, OR buy Obamacare at 3 times the cost of what they would pay as a penalty.

Oh my

Blairsville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

danger zone wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
I hope whoever it was arguing about this, just a week or so ago, reads this. They went on & on about how welfare recipients DO NOT out number private sector workers... Good grief, what planet do they post from?
Yeah that discussion revealed that public sector workers didn't count as contributing workers, gotta watch how those statements are parsed.
danger zone

Lawrenceville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah that discussion revealed that public sector workers didn't count as contributing workers, gotta watch how those statements are parsed.
I knew it was you, Oh my. rotfl
You'll SAY anything.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

danger zone wrote:
The media buries the Obamacare trainwreck.
http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/347071/s...
But, but, but IO told us not 10 or so posts back that the media is Right Wing. You mean IO is WRONG????????

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
That's an easy one.
First, the survey says that uninsured are certain they'll buy insurance -- that doesn't mean they won't have to pay fines to help be responsible for their health care costs.
That's what seems to drive Right Winger mad, that those who don't obtain insurance are taxed and fined to cover the costs of their irresponsibility.
So, either way, we get them insured or they are forced to pay toward their costs and I am relieved to some extent of supporting their freeloading deadbeat butts.
But further.
Why would we want to let "the perfect" be the enemy of "the possible" ?
If we have 40 millions uninsured freeloading deadbeats who for force you and I to pay their medical costs because they want to spend their money on ATVs, PBR, or Mad Dog 20/20;
... and we pass a law that takes at least 10,000,000 of them and makes them be responsible adults;
... We should just give up because the law isn't perfect enough to force all freeloading deadbeats to pay their own way;
.... Instead we should throw our the law because it's not perfect enough to stop all freeloading deadbeats from being, at least partial, freeloading deadbeats ?
Here's my question -
Why are Right Wingers,(who claim to be all about personal responsibility), so outraged that freeloading deadbeats might be forced to be responsible for their own health care costs ?
There can be only two answers:
1- Right Wingers really don't give a damn about personal responsibly,
or
2- Right Wingers are the freeloading deadbeats.
If there is a third answer let me know.
I realize it is a waste of time, but what the hey, the laundry can wait.

"That's what seems to drive Right Winger mad, that those who don't obtain insurance are taxed and fined to cover the costs of their irresponsibility." "Right Wingers are the freeloading deadbeats."

These are perfect examples of why your posts are not taken seriously. Those of us on the Right are the ones buying insurance and taking responsibility for our own lives and contributing to charities with both our time and our money and yet your arguments constantly substitute RW for the place where lib/dem belong be it in not paying taxes, not paying for their own healthcare,
or whatever rant you are on for the moment.
The same way you try to claim Obama is right wing rather than acknowledging that is he is arguably the most left wing president we have ever had.

=======
It isn't a question of waiting for "the perfect" rather than trying "the possible" - it is a question of ignoring the "possible and logical" and instead instituting the "bureaucratic and unworkable" - as evidenced by the delay in the employer mandate.

========
To answer your question, which you once again worded in a deliberately misleading fashion:

We on the right would not be outraged at all if "freeloading deadbeats" were actually forced to take responsibility. But that was not/is not/never was the goal of Obamacare. The goal of Obamacare was/is/always will be to eventually force our country in to a single payer system with the government controlling our health care system to the detriment of us all.

Which takes me back to the question you keep ignoring:
If Obamacare is so great and will be so wonderful for the country, why - after having 3 years to get it running - is Obama delaying a major foundation of Obamacare, the employer mandate, until after the election?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Brunswick Forum right now

Search the Brunswick Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Part 12 Guy Heinze Jr. (May '10) 15 hr cu2ican 1,175
What happened to Kim Devore Jul 22 Rumor 3
Review: The Georgia Crab Co Jul 21 faisha 1
Handicap Parking Patrol in Glynn County (Aug '07) Jul 21 Nonliberal 20
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) Jul 16 what 2,045
Blueberry growers go to 'pick-it-yourself' model Jul 11 LocavoreT 3
Dukes of Iron MC Jul 9 Itty Bitty Dick Committee 3
•••
•••
•••
•••

Brunswick Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Brunswick People Search