|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

"Liberals blame GOP, Fox, Drudge in Obamacare fiasco."

Typical libroid outrage, blame others for their failure to implement because of a dysfunctional Presidency.
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Who wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
Not hardly, but we do have you. And take a guess how many here on topix put any stock in your posts. Ok, maybe "guest" and "IO", the other 2 ramblers who rely on your fiction to lead them down the dusty trail into confusion, obfuscation, and neglect of their children.
Translation:
Dang, they tore that chain mail to shreds, I'll call 'em all names to get even.
Who

Alto, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Bigdave1 wrote:
Just another little tidbit about the liberals beloved AHCA. It is such a wonderful bill. It is so good and will work so well that Obama has put off implementing it for larger business until 2015. Guess we have to get those pesky elections out of the way first so the people will not know how bad the bill is before they vote. Since the liberals and Obama supporters are so gullible and believe everything Obama says, they won't figure out how bad it is until 2015. They will know it is all a big lie then, but it will be too late.
http://swampland.time.com/2013/07/02/obama-ad...

And if they put it off until 2015, they will use the excuse again and put it off until December of 2016 for the presidential election hoping for an Obama clone to get elected, like Michele.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
"PolitiFact has been both praised and criticized by independent observers, conservatives, and liberals alike. Conservative bias and liberal bias have been alleged, and criticisms have been made of attempts to fact-check statements that cannot be truly "fact-checked". "
Criticism of specific fact checks
==========
And your post is specific criticism of which article referenced at PolitiFact, surely you're able to refute those specific PolitiFact articles that were referenced.
Take your time....
lol Politifact is NOT reliable due to biasness. How many different ways do you need to read that?????? SURELY you will respond to the MANY other links provided for other issues. SURELY.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
"PolitiFact has been both praised and criticized by independent observers, conservatives, and liberals alike. Conservative bias and liberal bias have been alleged, and criticisms have been made of attempts to fact-check statements that cannot be truly "fact-checked". "
Criticism of specific fact checks
==========
And your post is specific criticism of which article referenced at PolitiFact, surely you're able to refute those specific PolitiFact articles that were referenced.
Take your time....
BTW, what has Obama done specifically to help you?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Bigdave1 wrote:
Just another little tidbit about the liberals beloved AHCA. It is such a wonderful bill. It is so good and will work so well that Obama has put off implementing it for larger business until 2015. Guess we have to get those pesky elections out of the way first so the people will not know how bad the bill is before they vote. Since the liberals and Obama supporters are so gullible and believe everything Obama says, they won't figure out how bad it is until 2015. They will know it is all a big lie then, but it will be too late.
http://swampland.time.com/2013/07/02/obama-ad...
There is seriously something wrong with the liberals who support that bill. They refuse to believe that Obama isn't their friend. I feel sorry for them. It's going to hurt them so much worse than the rest of us.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
But ... On Planet Earth... Intelligent and sane people learn from their mistakes .. they don't long to repeat them.
And yet, Obama was reelected.....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Who wrote:
<quoted text>
Not hardly, but we do have you. And take a guess how many here on topix put any stock in your posts. Ok, maybe "guest" and "IO", the other 2 ramblers who rely on your fiction to lead them down the dusty trail into confusion, obfuscation, and neglect of their children.
+1 Good post.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Translation:
Taken from the looney left wing liberal lunatic playbook. rotfl

What specifically has Obama done to help you?

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Who wrote:
My understanding of the Obama administration::
Illegal gays can bring their life partners into the U.S. and get married, become citizens, etc.
Those seeking asylum in the U.S. for religion purposes to home school must be sent back to their country per the DOJ so their home country can punish homeschooling parents.
If the article is correct, it reads like the persecution from the Catholic church before the reformation or the persecution from the King of England which caused the influx of Pilgrims to America to get away from England.
http://www.wnd.com/2013/07/doj-governments-ca...
In looking at your link, I find the following quote from a German govt official to the family most enlightening:

"in order to avoid this in future, the education authority is in conversation with the affected family in order to look for possibilities to BRING THE RELIGIOUS CONVICTIONS OF THE FAMILY INTO LINE with the unalterable school attendance requirement.”(emphasis mine)

====
Given that undeniable evidence of their persecution on religious grounds, asylum should have been automatic, as it was in the judges ruling referenced below - but not to the Obama administration, apparently. They would rather stand with Hitler.

"Unfortunately for the Romeikes, homeschooling has been illegal in Germany since it was outlawed by Adolf Hitler in 1938. According to the German Supreme Court, the purpose of the homeschooling ban is to,“counteract the development of religious and philosophically motivated parallel societies.”

"On one occasion, their children were dragged away and taken to school in police vans."

'Federal immigration judge Lawrence Burnam ... ruled that they had a reasonable fear of persecution for their beliefs if they returned to their homeland. He called the German policy “utterly repellent to everything we believe as Americans.”'

"However, it seems the Obama administration doesn’t concur. In 2012, the Board of Immigration Appeals tossed Judge Burnam’s ruling, forcing the family to head back to court, where Attorney General Eric Holder sought to revoke their asylum and force them to return to Germany."

Read more: http://communities.washingtontimes.com/neighb...
======
Force their return to Germany, where they will face fines and the possible/probable removal of the children from their home because the parents dare to not want their children to be indoctrinated by the State in a manner inconsistent with their religious beliefs. Yep, that's a good Leftist position.
Who

Alto, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

"Rubio to Introduce Senate Bill to Ban Abortions After 20 Weeks."

Rubio trying to mend the fences with conservatives. I wouldn't vote this dog catcher.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Translation:
Care to comment on this issue?

http://washingtonexaminer.com/report-obamacar...

Now. If this source doesn't suit you, there are others.
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Who wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the link, another link within that link provides this info:
"Drone strikes — billed by President Barack Obama as tactically surgical and less deadly to civilians than conventional air power — are 10 times more likely to cause innocent casualties than bombs or missiles unleashed from U.S. jets, according to a new study based on classified military documents."
Obama, the mass murderer, that only the libroids love. Good thing he's only allowed 8 years for his murdering spree.
http://investigations.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/...
Who coulda imagined....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Authorization_fo...
The Authorization for Use of Military Force[1](AUMF) is a joint resolution passed by the United States Congress on September 14, 2001, authorizing the use of United States Armed Forces against those responsible for the attacks on September 11, 2001. The authorization granted the President the authority to use all "necessary and appropriate force" against those whom he determined "planned, authorized, committed or aided" the September 11th attacks, or who harbored said persons or groups. The AUMF was signed by President George W. Bush on September 18, 2001.

House Vote 420/1
Senate Vote 98/0

To authorize the use of United States Armed Forces against those responsible for the recent attacks launched against the United States.

Whereas, on September 11, 2001, acts of treacherous violence were committed against the United States and its citizens; and
Whereas, such acts render it both necessary and appropriate that the United States exercise its rights to self-defense and to protect United States citizens both at home and abroad; and
Whereas, in light of the threat to the national security and foreign policy of the United States posed by these grave acts of violence; and
Whereas, such acts continue to pose an unusual and extraordinary threat to the national security and foreign policy of the United States; and
Whereas, the President has authority under the Constitution to take action to deter and prevent acts of international terrorism against the United States: Now, therefore, be it
Resolved by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drone_attacks_in...
The United States government has made hundreds of attacks on targets in northwest Pakistan since 2004 using drones (unmanned aerial vehicles) controlled by the American Central Intelligence Agency's Special Activities Division.[3] Most of these attacks are on targets in the Federally Administered Tribal Areas along the Afghan border in Northwest Pakistan. These strikes were begun by President George W. Bush and have increased substantially under President Barack Obama.

...George W. Bush vastly accelerated the drone strikes during the final year of his presidency. A list of the high-ranking victims of the drones was provided to Pakistan in 2009.[28] Obama has broadened these attacks to include targets seeking to destabilize Pakistani civilian government

...Messages recovered from Osama bin Laden's home after his death in 2011, including one from then al Qaeda No. 3, Atiyah Abd al-Rahman reportedly, according to the Agence France-Presse and the Washington Post, expressed frustration with the drone strikes in Pakistan. According to an unnamed U.S. Government official, in his message al-Rahman complained that drone-launched missiles were killing al Qaeda operatives faster than they could be replaced.
Who

Alto, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

I wouldn't vote this guy dog catcher.
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
lol Politifact is NOT reliable due to biasness. How many different ways do you need to read that?????? SURELY you will respond to the MANY other links provided for other issues. SURELY.
This is taken directly from the wikipedia article that YOU referenced...

Judging from your response it obvious that you cannot refute any of the PolitiFact articles that I referenced, instead you must change the subject. Typical and understandable.
Who

Alto, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Who coulda imagined....
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Authorization_fo...
The Authorization for Use of Military Force[1](AUMF) is a joint resolution passed by the United States Congress on September 14, 2001, authorizing the use of United States Armed Forces against those responsible for the attacks on September 11, 2001. The authorization granted the President the authority to use all "necessary and appropriate force" against those whom he determined "planned, authorized, committed or aided" the September 11th attacks, or who harbored said persons or groups. The AUMF was signed by President George W. Bush on September 18, 2001.
House Vote 420/1
Senate Vote 98/0
To authorize the use of United States Armed Forces against those responsible for the recent attacks launched against the United States.
Whereas, on September 11, 2001, acts of treacherous violence were committed against the United States and its citizens; and
Whereas, such acts render it both necessary and appropriate that the United States exercise its rights to self-defense and to protect United States citizens both at home and abroad; and
Whereas, in light of the threat to the national security and foreign policy of the United States posed by these grave acts of violence; and
Whereas, such acts continue to pose an unusual and extraordinary threat to the national security and foreign policy of the United States; and
Whereas, the President has authority under the Constitution to take action to deter and prevent acts of international terrorism against the United States: Now, therefore, be it
Resolved by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drone_attacks_in...
The United States government has made hundreds of attacks on targets in northwest Pakistan since 2004 using drones (unmanned aerial vehicles) controlled by the American Central Intelligence Agency's Special Activities Division.[3] Most of these attacks are on targets in the Federally Administered Tribal Areas along the Afghan border in Northwest Pakistan. These strikes were begun by President George W. Bush and have increased substantially under President Barack Obama.
...George W. Bush vastly accelerated the drone strikes during the final year of his presidency. A list of the high-ranking victims of the drones was provided to Pakistan in 2009.[28] Obama has broadened these attacks to include targets seeking to destabilize Pakistani civilian government
...Messages recovered from Osama bin Laden's home after his death in 2011, including one from then al Qaeda No. 3, Atiyah Abd al-Rahman reportedly, according to the Agence France-Presse and the Washington Post, expressed frustration with the drone strikes in Pakistan. According to an unnamed U.S. Government official, in his message al-Rahman complained that drone-launched missiles were killing al Qaeda operatives faster than they could be replaced.

And for libroids, it's ok for Obama to do it but not for Bush to have done it.

Thanks for that clarification.
Who

Alto, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Judging from your response it obvious that you cannot refute any of the PolitiFact articles that I referenced, instead you must change the subject. Typical and understandable.

And you only have politifact to use to dispute the quoted source.
thanks again for showing us the biased source of your post.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
I did not change the subject. Also, that is not ALL that Politifact has been critcized for. It has ALSO been criticized for political BIASNESS on "facts" that CAN be checked. I provided an article that basically refutes the lack of credibility of your post right out of the gate. The source YOU used to TRY and prove some random points has been criticized for being bias. Use another source. Snopes?? rotfl Another left wing bias worthless site.
Who

Alto, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

clueless moron

Jefferson, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Who wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the link, another link within that link provides this info:
"Drone strikes — billed by President Barack Obama as tactically surgical and less deadly to civilians than conventional air power — are 10 times more likely to cause innocent casualties than bombs or missiles unleashed from U.S. jets, according to a new study based on classified military documents."
Obama, the mass murderer, that only the libroids love. Good thing he's only allowed 8 years for his murdering spree.
http://investigations.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/...
You are truly clueless calling Obama a mass murder. Both the Bush and Obama administrations were and are strong supports of drones
You are the reason I don't like some conservatives, you are nothing more than a clueless moron. You can find a "study" to back up almost anything, you can find one that supports all the lies you believe.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Help in Woodbine!!!!!! 2 hr Abby 6
Does anyone know Jason Carlin (Aug '13) Aug 16 marcuswade 5
Infowars.com banned from Facebook Aug 15 Jeb 1
Part 12 Guy Heinze Jr. (May '10) Aug 13 Get Over It 1,181
Did Morenos court order shut down Kingsland and... Aug 3 kazoo 3
Who runs the landscape shop in Woodbine? (Aug '08) Jul 31 magnola 24
What happened to Kim Devore Jul 22 Rumor 3

Search the Brunswick Forum:
•••
•••