Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree 100% with your post. Although whom someone marries(I don't think same sex couple's "union" should be called marriage either) doesn't directly affect me, we all know that this is just the beginning. The minority rules now and all those who are celebrating the so-called "evolvement" of our society will most assuredly rue the day this pandora's box was opened. Even the most liberal will certainly get their toes stepped on sooner or later and then it will be too late.
What's up girl? Are you a lady of the night?*curious*

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>What's up girl? Are you a lady of the night?*curious*
lol Noooooo. I'm just a bit of a night owl these days.
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Who wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
...I have called it deviant behaviour; I will state here the "Census should have a section collecting information on gays as a population group."
Much could be learned about their deviant behaviour, why they do what they do, the impact on neighbors, the community's children, race relations, the impact on forlorn women who never marry because of a shortage of straight men, or the forlorn men who never marry because of a shortage of straight women.
The medical community could track any disease the gays spread, inoculate them, put them in quarantine to protect the general population.
Many good uses for a census section on gays.
Yeah, make 'em wear arm bands with little pink triangles.

Keep posting, your support is indispensable.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Who wrote:
Multiple polls link::
http://www.pollingreport.com/civil.htm
And many of the poll respondents probably dont even understand the questions and dont know who their elected reps are.
Why didn't you just post this and be done with it. You've exposed your complete foolishness here - "And many of the poll respondents probably dont even understand the questions and dont know who their elected reps are."

You blew it budreau, your true colors exposed and your whining can be heard all over the state. Same sex marriage, coming to your town next and there ain't a damn thing you can do about it. Get yourself a "green square" like the rest of the self righteous crybabies on here. Y'all are just too funny for words.
Who

Maysville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, make 'em wear arm bands with little pink triangles.

FYI:
Your favorite site, Huffinton Post, says,
"Census Bureau urges same-sex couples to be counted."

Looks like the gays are the ONES banding their own arms with those little pink triangles. ROFL
We look forward to seeing you around town with your arm band. ROFL.
Not saying you are gay, just a gay supporter. Not much difference huh.

Wear it to the Farmers Market for maximum effect.

This is just the beginning of government collecting data for future oppression. Remember the Nazis?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/huff-wires/2010...

Who

Maysville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Why didn't you just post this and be done with it. You've exposed your complete foolishness here - "And many of the poll respondents probably dont even understand the questions and dont know who their elected reps are."
You blew it budreau, your true colors exposed and your whining can be heard all over the state. Same sex marriage, coming to your town next and there ain't a damn thing you can do about it. Get yourself a "green square" like the rest of the self righteous crybabies on here. Y'all are just too funny for words.

"Why didn't you just post this and be done with it."

Well duh! I did post it.
And what are my true colors? You don't say. you're like "bored monitor", with little understanding of the english language and the meaning of words. Yall have a lot of trouble understanding thought patterns with certain words because your fixed internal radar is faulty and corrupt.

i.e., see my previous post to Oh my, his radar has been broken since birth.

Who

Maysville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Who wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember the Nazis?

"On May 6, 1933, Nazi Youth of the Deutsche Studentenschaft made an organised attack on the Institute of Sex Research. A few days later the Institute's library and archives were publicly hauled out and burned in the streets of the Opernplatz. Around 20,000 books and journals, and 5,000 images, were destroyed. Also seized were the Institute's extensive lists of names and addresses of homosexuals. In the midst of the burning, Joseph Goebbels gave a political speech to a crowd of around 40,000 people. Hitler initially protected Röhm from other elements of the Nazi Party which held his homosexuality to be a violation of the party's strong anti-gay policy. However, Hitler later changed course when he perceived Röhm to be a potential threat to his power. During the Night of the Long Knives in 1934, a purge of those whom Hitler deemed threats to his power took place, he had Röhm murdered and used Röhm's homosexuality as a justification to suppress outrage within the ranks of the SA. After solidifying his power, Hitler would include gay men among those sent to concentration camps during the Holocaust."
Who

Maysville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

"Another White House Play Date with Muslim Jihad."

"Forget Paula Deen. There are far more dangerous bigots and poisonous haters spoiling the American landscape. They cook up violent rhetoric and murderous plots against our troops, our citizens and our allies 24/7. And they have direct access to the White House."

http://cnsnews.com/blog/michelle-malkin/anoth...

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Who - When you write something like this it is impossible to take you seriously:

"...the impact on forlorn women who never marry because of a shortage of straight men, or the forlorn men who never marry because of a shortage of straight women."

goodgodamighty! that is the most pitiful thing that I've read here in a long time and between the likes of yourself and the "green squared" folks there have been some incredibly pitiful stuff on here. Do you actually think that same sex marriage will reduce the numbers of "straight" folks that exist? I mean really? WOW! Do you also believe that the earth is 6,000 yrs. old? Your pinched world view is contracting ever further.

“Marble Man”

Since: Jul 11

Destin, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not claiming recognizing same sex marriage has any impact on me and even if it did, it would be irrelevant. The important impact is on society. In most civilized societies, marriage, for thousands of years, has been understood as the legal union of one man and one woman. It served to stabilize society and protect children. Now the US has decided to fundamentally redefine what constitutes marriage. Okay, where does it stop? Polygamists are already looking at this as their opening, and why shouldn't they. If marriage can be defined as both one man and one woman, and as two women and as two men - why not one man and two women?
What would be a valid argument against it, now that we have begun redefining marriage, what is the rationale to stop? And why not one woman and two men? Well, what about the children - which man is on the birth certificate? Would paternity tests be required at birth? Those are just two reasonable scenarios that could be argued for now.
Once marriage can be seen as fluid, doesn't it naturally follow that its significance must be diminished? We already have a huge segment of our population having children out of wedlock and we have seen the results - greater probability of growing up in poverty, greater chance of being abused, greater chance of not finishing high school, much less college, greater chance of ending up in jail.
Society has a vested interest in children being raised in a stable home, anything that further diminishes the odds of that, I consider a tragedy. In my opinion, the redefinition of marriage does that. That is my priority - the sanctity of marriage. What Jim and Bob do in the privacy of their home does not impact me, if they want some formal recognition of their relationship - fine, I understand that desire and can respect it - find some alternative term and have our legislatures recognize it - but don't call it marriage, because it isn't.
Don't expect you to agree and I've said my piece.
Anything that impacts society as a whole, impacts the individual.
Who

Maysville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

guest wrote:
Who - When you write something like this it is impossible to take you seriously:
"...the impact on forlorn women who never marry because of a shortage of straight men, or the forlorn men who never marry because of a shortage of straight women."
goodgodamighty! that is the most pitiful thing that I've read here in a long time and between the likes of yourself and the "green squared" folks there have been some incredibly pitiful stuff on here. Do you actually think that same sex marriage will reduce the numbers of "straight" folks that exist? I mean really? WOW! Do you also believe that the earth is 6,000 yrs. old? Your pinched world view is contracting ever further.

Frankly guest, I really dont care one twit what you think as I never take you seriously either with your ramblings and off the wall comments made under a delusional mindset.

Do you really think you speak for normal people? Your biased opinion in favor of homosexuality shows you belong to the "pink crowd."

Wear your armband with pride, clean your bumper sticker every day, and bow down before Obama every morning for your prayers. Who knows, maybe you can go on a tour of voyeurism with Obama.
Who

Maysville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

"NFL stiff arms Obamacare promotion."

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/06/29/nf...
Who

Maysville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Obama visited a garbage dump.
All the way to Africa to visit a garbage dump when all he had to do was drive around Washington d.c.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-23514...

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
Anything that impacts society as a whole, impacts the individual.
You are absolutely correct, I should have worded that better. I was trying to make clear that my opposition to "same sex marriage" has nothing to do with what my feelings on homosexuality may or may be in general.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

^^^^^. "may or may not be"
billy bob

Jefferson, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Bigdave1 wrote:
This is the final kiss of death for Rubio's so called Republican career. I don't remember, but wasn't Rubio a Tea Party favorite? I could be wrong. Doesn't matter now anyway does it?
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...
What you are seeing is the death of the Tea Party. When as you admit a Tea Party favorite realizes that going the Tea Party route is the kiss of death on a national level you know its OVER. And once the ones elected to Congress cycle out maybe we can get back to running the country and not trying to redefine the morals of our civilization.
billy bob

Jefferson, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are absolutely correct, I should have worded that better. I was trying to make clear that my opposition to "same sex marriage" has nothing to do with what my feelings on homosexuality may or may be in general.
Marriage is a legal term, like it our not. You want to change the Cnstitution, change it. You want to then change the law to match your believes, THEN you can do so.
billy bob

Jefferson, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Who wrote:
Obama visited a garbage dump.
All the way to Africa to visit a garbage dump when all he had to do was drive around Washington d.c.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-23514...
When was the last time you were in DC?? Just noting the source of the last two of your posts, no wonder you are the way you are.
danger zone

Decatur, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

guest wrote:
<quoted text>
You'll beat NEEDLESS arguments to microscopic shreds.
Who cares what makes one gay? It's a debate that will NEVER end, so why waste a minute worrying about what causes Jean to prefer Carol over John. It's complicated, whether by choice or a mix up in grey matter at conception, I don't worry what makes people gay. Nor do I fret or worry if gays have civil unions, it's already happening.
ONE correct statement Obama, made. "I won't force churches to marry gays".
How about that, he's telling us, he won't make OUR churches marry gays. I have news for your fearless leader, he will NEVER force my church to "marry gays".
He will NEVER change 2000 year old traditions in my church by FORCING same sex marriages. It WON'T happen. So, oh my can sweat it, argue, waste time & energy debating over whether or not it's coming to a town near us. There are churches who may or may not allow gay marriages. What they allow or not is no concern of mine.... I'm 100% certain gay marriages, civil ceremonies, or ANY other gay celebrations will NEVER happen in MY church... Just a few short hours after the Supreme Court decision, Obama decides to rock on & push his agenda in Africa. He so joyfully & boldly shared his glee when Sengalese President Sall struck down Obama's push for African gay rights in just a few words. Sall didn't appreciate the President's call for gay rights to be accepted in Africa or GLOBALLY. GLOBALLY, Mr. President?? That went over so well the MSM was ALL over it. Right?
Informed Opinion

North Fort Myers, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, make 'em wear arm bands with little pink triangles.

Great post.

It's always amazing to see how many Americans absolutely race toward Fascism - how they desperately support policies and politicians that are blatantly Anti-American, all the while, wrapping themselves in the flag.

Thank God for Xanax - the Right Wing Wackos drug of choice for Cognitive Dissonance.

Who would have imagined that in 2013, the Russians would be more supportive of America's Constitutional Rights and Privileges than Americans are.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for Attorney General in Geor... (Oct '10) 6 hr Pfffft 185
might be moving to Brunswick Aug 26 whimzy 1
Help in Woodbine!!!!!! Aug 21 Abby 6
Does anyone know Jason Carlin (Aug '13) Aug 16 marcuswade 5
Infowars.com banned from Facebook Aug 15 Jeb 1
Part 12 Guy Heinze Jr. (May '10) Aug 13 Get Over It 1,181
Did Morenos court order shut down Kingsland and... Aug 3 kazoo 3
•••
•••
•••