Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#16564 Jun 25, 2013
billybob wrote:
<quoted text>
Your said "The main meaning of my post is that the media is trying to change the story from the government spying on us to Snowden." One of the most uneducated, biased, stupid conservative statements I have ever heard. Snowden is a traitor who has taken his information to China and Russia, no comparison.
The government is spying on you, you are not being spied on unless you are considered a possible threat to national security, even Bush's VP Chaney agrees with the current Presidents tactics. You got something to hide you need to be worried, if you don't who cares what you do, nobody.
The so called scandals are mostly fairytales, people like you just love a good fairytale when it concerns our current President. In the news today the fact that the IRS has also done the same to liberal groups that its being crucified for doing conservative to groups. Its called doing their JOB>
Another of your quotes "He hasn't helped our countries economy, or joblessness." A flat out uninformed lie, the jobless rate is falling, the economy is getting better all you need to do is look at the numbers. Even the high rollers on wall street were spooked by the Feds intention to stop quantitative easing, because what they are doing is working.
And another of your quotes " He is weak and other countries know it.: Another flat out lie, Putin is to say the least pissed at the current President, because he is doing something in Syria and he doesn't care what the Russians think about it.
You are not a Republican, what are you a Libertarian or just some bored clueless old man with nothing better to do.
This President doesn't walk on water not even close. He is a man probably in a little over his head but doing more good than any President in the last 15 years considering what the last one left him to work with. Considering the current political climate its amazing anything get done in D.C., and damn little of any real consequence does. The Supreme Court is as bad as Congress, we are in for a long bumpy ride until We The People wake up and act like adults, not likely to happen for a while.
Say what you want about me, you put down my Moonshine again and the wrath of this redneck will rain down on you!
Your just too dense or closed minded for me to correspond with. I am through with you.

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#16565 Jun 25, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your just too dense or closed minded for me to correspond with. I am through with you.
lol He left out the part about the IRS investigated ITSELF and came up with that drivel he posted. What a laugh.
He left out the part that joblessness is UP this time.
Wonder why he didn't mention Obamacare. That's Obama's shining star.
China and Russia are laughing at us. He'll never admit the truth.
The fact that he thinks Obama is doing a good job tells us all we need to know about his judgement.
You are right. He's not worth the bother.
I REALLY get to him and I LOVE it. Makes my day.:)))))
Watch. He'll launch a personal attack. That's what they do to cover for their poor judgement.
danger zone

Norcross, GA

#16566 Jun 25, 2013
I'm a big girl, but I'd lie if I said your support isn't appreciated. Thanks, Synergy, Dave, Bill.:)
I care not that my thanking you will be viewed as @ss-kissing.

Location hidden

#16567 Jun 25, 2013
danger zone wrote:
I'm a big girl, but I'd lie if I said your support isn't appreciated. Thanks, Synergy, Dave, Bill.:)
I care not that my thanking you will be viewed as @ss-kissing.
You totally have my support. OMTE is just mad. Hopefully he'll calm down with the language.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#16568 Jun 25, 2013
Called Out wrote:
<quoted text>
Really, nothing in that link concerns you?
Unfortunately, its like I tell my kids - just as people can't "hear" your tone in a text, oftentimes the sarcasm in a post gets lost. Thanks Syn.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#16569 Jun 25, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Oh hush. Please. The b*T*h is stupid. I tried to talk to the dummy, but she's a stupid idiot. Dave was complaining the other day about stupid dummies like her take all substance out of this thread. You're just nice to her because she kisses you and Ag's a$$. I don't like her stupid a$$. I said i was sorry for replyin to her post. I assure you it won't happen again.
Come on OMTE, how come you Lefties are allowed to give each other attaboys, but if we on the Right especially like something one of us posted and we tell them, we're kissing a$$?
OMTE

Douglas, GA

#16570 Jun 25, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on OMTE, how come you Lefties are allowed to give each other attaboys, but if we on the Right especially like something one of us posted and we tell them, we're kissing a$$?
Look lady. I have had some differences with IO and others on the left and I told then exactly how I felt about it. I don't just go along with anything the Libs spew out. Ya'll on the other hand will pat each other on the a$$ and it don't matter how stupid you republican buddies sound. Like that doofus bill. You both bein as smart as you and Syn are should never defend a moron like that. Neither one of you said anything against what you special friend Dave said about the Earth making new Oil 24/7. OMG. The republican party is even coming to their senses somewhat and distancing themselves from crazies like him and dumb chicks like DZ. My advice to ya'll is to do the same. They make ya'll look bad. Just sayin.

Location hidden

#16571 Jun 25, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Look lady. I have had some differences with IO and others on the left and I told then exactly how I felt about it. I don't just go along with anything the Libs spew out. Ya'll on the other hand will pat each other on the a$$ and it don't matter how stupid you republican buddies sound. Like that doofus bill. You both bein as smart as you and Syn are should never defend a moron like that. Neither one of you said anything against what you special friend Dave said about the Earth making new Oil 24/7. OMG. The republican party is even coming to their senses somewhat and distancing themselves from crazies like him and dumb chicks like DZ. My advice to ya'll is to do the same. They make ya'll look bad. Just sayin.
"Can't we all just get along?"
Rodney King
danger zone

Atlanta, GA

#16572 Jun 26, 2013
danger zone

Atlanta, GA

#16573 Jun 26, 2013
Not my link....I'll try again.
billybob

Abbeville, GA

#16575 Jun 26, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Those pesky fact always tend to tie the tongues of folks like you. Why don't you OPEN your mind to the truth, you can still hate the current President and the party he represents, just don't lie about it. You didn't refute one statement, you can't. So go off in the corner and play with yourself, or better yet just go away.
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#16576 Jun 26, 2013
Who wrote:
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
...Americans didn't throw away their freedoms, Congress took them away without the majority of Americans approving, the same with Obamacare, and will be the same if Immigration passes.
I always get a kick out of right wingers who always blame "Congress" for things that carry a majority of Republican support. While there is no doubt that the original Patriot Act (2001) had bipartisan support in both houses, passing the Senate 98/1 and the House 357/66, there were NO repercussions from a angered populus at the theft of our freedoms. In fact, when the Patriot Act came up for re-authorization in 2006 it still passed with bipartisan support in the Senate 89/10 (those 10 nays were all Democrats), but in the House support was slipping even more with a final vote (280/138) consisting of (Yeas 214-R, 66-D),(Nays 13-R, 124-D, 1-I).

The votes on the FISA Amendment of 2008 and its extension in 2012 carried similar bipartisan support, but again there was no popular uprising agaisnt those voting in support of these measures.

Seante 2008 69/28
Senate 2012 73/23

House 2008 293/129
House 2012 301/118

If the majority of Americans didn't approve, then they would have thrown out a majority of both parties in the next election, but that didn't happen. Face it, when Republicans are in control you got no problem with this, until the shoe is on the other foot, only then does the sky start to fall.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#16577 Jun 26, 2013
danger zone wrote:
I'm a big girl, but I'd lie if I said your support isn't appreciated....
You are most certainly welcome! Not that you need it, though.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#16578 Jun 26, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Oh hush. Please. The b*T*h is stupid. I tried to talk to the dummy, but she's a stupid idiot. Dave was complaining the other day about stupid dummies like her take all substance out of this thread. You're just nice to her because she kisses you and Ag's a$$. I don't like her stupid a$$. I said i was sorry for replyin to her post. I assure you it won't happen again.
I'm wondering if the irony of this post, by this poster, is missed by anyone...
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#16579 Jun 26, 2013
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
+1 Yep, their (lack of) class ultimately "shines through"...
That's how the libroids respond when getting their a$$es handed to them...
Tell us all you know about illegals not being able to own real estate, prove once again that you are clueless and uneducated.

“Registered Conservative”

Since: Jul 11

Draketown, GA

#16580 Jun 26, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
The left is allowed the double standard.
Who

Broken Arrow, OK

#16581 Jun 26, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
I always get a kick out of right wingers who always blame "Congress" for things that carry a majority of Republican support. While there is no doubt that the original Patriot Act (2001) had bipartisan support in both houses, passing the Senate 98/1 and the House 357/66, there were NO repercussions from a angered populus at the theft of our freedoms. In fact, when the Patriot Act came up for re-authorization in 2006 it still passed with bipartisan support in the Senate 89/10 (those 10 nays were all Democrats), but in the House support was slipping even more with a final vote (280/138) consisting of (Yeas 214-R, 66-D),(Nays 13-R, 124-D, 1-I).
The votes on the FISA Amendment of 2008 and its extension in 2012 carried similar bipartisan support, but again there was no popular uprising agaisnt those voting in support of these measures.
Seante 2008 69/28
Senate 2012 73/23
House 2008 293/129
House 2012 301/118
If the majority of Americans didn't approve, then they would have thrown out a majority of both parties in the next election, but that didn't happen. Face it, when Republicans are in control you got no problem with this, until the shoe is on the other foot, only then does the sky start to fall.

"popular uprising"

LOL- you expect a popular uprising from a dumb voting populace?
The same voting populace who don't know who is President? The same voting populace like Jonathan Ringen, asst managing editor at Rolling stone magazine. on c-span this morning who can hardly speak good english from a fried mind, talking about Marijuana should be legalized?

The same voting populace who dont know who their elected representatives are?

Face it, when you don't have a clue about the voting populace, you spew forth your obstinacy as you do in every post you make, party affiliation is not a consideration in your depressed opinions.

As for your response on my post about creating a conservative party, it would include many of the blue dog democrats in congress today. Conservatism has no party favorites, only those who claim to be conservatives. We elect democrats and republicans; of course someone in your mode of obstinacy will give rebuttal to that also.

So go ahead and make a butt out of yourself with your rebuttal, show us your azz.

Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#16582 Jun 26, 2013
Who wrote:
<quoted text>
"popular uprising"
LOL- you expect a popular uprising from a dumb voting populace?
The same voting populace who don't know who is President? The same voting populace like Jonathan Ringen, asst managing editor at Rolling stone magazine. on c-span this morning who can hardly speak good english from a fried mind, talking about Marijuana should be legalized?
The same voting populace who dont know who their elected representatives are?
Face it, when you don't have a clue about the voting populace, you spew forth your obstinacy as you do in every post you make, party affiliation is not a consideration in your depressed opinions.
As for your response on my post about creating a conservative party, it would include many of the blue dog democrats in congress today. Conservatism has no party favorites, only those who claim to be conservatives. We elect democrats and republicans; of course someone in your mode of obstinacy will give rebuttal to that also.
So go ahead and make a butt out of yourself with your rebuttal, show us your azz.
It's quite claer that the "dumb voting populace" is simply all those voting Americans who do not agree with you. Both the Patriot Act and the FISA Amendment, and their re-authorization, passed with bipartisan majority support. That support came from both conservatives and liberals on both sides of the aisle and extended deep into the "dumb voting populace". But only you, and the ACLU, stood outside this tide.

And that third party solution, tell us how effective it would be since it would be made up of the same "dumb voting populace" that you hold in such contempt.

You are a joke,
but keep posting cause it would be so Boring without you.
Who

Broken Arrow, OK

#16583 Jun 26, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
It's quite claer that the "dumb voting populace" is simply all those voting Americans who do not agree with you. Both the Patriot Act and the FISA Amendment, and their re-authorization, passed with bipartisan majority support. That support came from both conservatives and liberals on both sides of the aisle and extended deep into the "dumb voting populace". But only you, and the ACLU, stood outside this tide.
And that third party solution, tell us how effective it would be since it would be made up of the same "dumb voting populace" that you hold in such contempt.
You are a joke,
but keep posting cause it would be so Boring without you.
A jokester you are, a poor one to boot, along with a smirched persona.
A third party would also be able to tap into the dumb voting populace. All it takes is smoke and mirrors to get their vote, and would probably get your vote also.

Tell us again of your knowledge of the "informed voting populace."
The ones who have such knowledge as you? Enlighten us as to your opinions and knowledge of what makes a voter vote the way they do. Tell us how smart you are, and how well informed. Topix posters have a vested interest in your foolish posts, we get a kick out of them along with some laughs.

Who

Broken Arrow, OK

#16584 Jun 26, 2013
A few comments about the dumb "voting populace" from a few websites.

The democratic underground site no less.

"Poll question: When much of the voting population is numb, dumb, and uninvolved .........

..... you get exactly what we have had in America for at least the last decade."

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/...

"Politicians are not as dumb as we may think. They just do things that are dumb for our country but smart in getting reelected by a dumb populace."

http://mortmather.blogspot.com/2010/10/dumb-p...

"The Wonk Demographic and the Stupid Voters."
http://www.openleft.com/showDiary.do;jsession...

And from a scientific point of view::

"Scientists say America is too dumb for democracy to thrive."

"STUPID PEOPLE ARE TOO STUPID TO KNOW HOW STUPID THEY ARE." (case in point, a few posters on this board. Reagan said this I think?)

http://www.theburningplatform.com/...

And many, many more websites, both from the left and the right.

Will wait and read Oh my's response, and see if it fits in my dumb category.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Speed Trap along the I-95 corridor in Mcintosh ... (Nov '15) Aug 22 Carlo c 11
pillpoppers (Nov '10) Aug 16 sick 11
Local cop rides with 1%MC club (Sep '13) Aug 15 Anonymous 15
What Y'all think of District Attorney Jackie Jo... (Nov '11) Aug 12 Justice for Jerrod 102
Part 12 Guy Heinze Jr. (May '10) Aug 10 Guilty 1,203
Family doctor recommendation in or around Bruns... Aug 8 NewToGA 1
What McIntosh/Darien does not want you to know (May '13) Jul '16 Nteri 26

Brunswick Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brunswick Mortgages