OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

#16528 Jun 25, 2013
danger zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Just a few weeks ago, you called IO a friend, now he's not. You love Obama AND Coulter, ooookay. You say you're not a racist, yet hate Hispanics & support the Immigration bill. You spew hatred for homosexuals (you call them worse names), yet claim you DO have a few friends who are. My guess is, you think Paula Deen is a racist, but you aren't. You're ALL over the place, and if you want, you can be....it's just a bit confusing.... It doesn't really matter in my life.... We're all trying really hard to follow you.
Quit tryin dummy you're tooo stupid. It's called agreeing and disagreeing with different Ideals. I don't care what party to whom they belong. If I think they're right I'm not going to say otherwise because they're on the opposing team. I'm also not going to agree with someone when I feel they are wrong even if we agree most of the time. That's called being a kiss a$$ and would be how I would best describe you. Oh yeah and did I mention you're stOOOpid too.

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#16529 Jun 25, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>This an another failure on the part of the people WE put in office. Everybody needs to be on the phone to their Senator's office demanding an explanation as to why they are not stopping the destruction of America. Now.
I know why. I think you know why. You just won't admit it.
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

#16530 Jun 25, 2013
danger zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Just a few weeks ago, you called IO a friend, now he's not. You love Obama AND Coulter, ooookay. You say you're not a racist, yet hate Hispanics & support the Immigration bill. You spew hatred for homosexuals (you call them worse names), yet claim you DO have a few friends who are. My guess is, you think Paula Deen is a racist, but you aren't. You're ALL over the place, and if you want, you can be....it's just a bit confusing.... It doesn't really matter in my life.... We're all trying really hard to follow you.
Oh and just for the record I don't hate no one and I sure as hell don't support the immigration bill ya stupid idiot. get clue MORON
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

#16531 Jun 25, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I know why. I think you know why. You just won't admit it.
Why is that Dave? Tell me so I can see just how far off base you are. Please......
danger zone

Atlanta, GA

#16532 Jun 25, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Quit tryin dummy you're tooo stupid. It's called agreeing and disagreeing with different Ideals. I don't care what party to whom they belong. If I think they're right I'm not going to say otherwise because they're on the opposing team. I'm also not going to agree with someone when I feel they are wrong even if we agree most of the time. That's called being a kiss a$$ and would be how I would best describe you. Oh yeah and did I mention you're stOOOpid too.
You've called me AND others much, much worse. Avoid responding to my posts. It's just that simple.
Called Out

Douglasville, GA

#16533 Jun 25, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, now people, just move along. Nothing to see here.
Really, nothing in that link concerns you?

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#16534 Jun 25, 2013
danger zone wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll have to research it. Most cosmetic & other elective surgeries are cash only. How would this change?
So far, I've read cash or credit card payments will be accepted. Please post any related links, I'll be looking, too.
No elective surgery wouldn't be covered under Obamacare anyway. They aren't covered by insurance now nor will they be when Obamacare is fully enforced. I was referring to surgeries that you NEED but are denied for whatever reason.

Location hidden

#16535 Jun 25, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Forgettin the past does nothin but doom you to make the same mistakes again. Bush is a criminal and should be erased from the books.(IMHO)
As you said....that's YOUR opinion. Well have have them.
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

#16536 Jun 25, 2013
danger zone wrote:
<quoted text>
You've called me AND others much, much worse. Avoid responding to my posts. It's just that simple.
I sure ain't forgot how to either. Ya dumba$$ b*T*H.

Location hidden

#16537 Jun 25, 2013
We ALL... not Well ^
danger zone

Atlanta, GA

#16538 Jun 25, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>I sure ain't forgot how to either. Ya dumba$$ b*T*H.
Moving along.....

Location hidden

#16539 Jun 25, 2013
Called Out wrote:
<quoted text>
Really, nothing in that link concerns you?
She was being facetious. We were posting about all the links we've posted and with no response from the left wingers. They don't add to the discussion. They just launch personal attacks.

Location hidden

#16540 Jun 25, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>I sure ain't forgot how to either. Ya dumba$$ b*T*H.
Really, OMTE?
Informed Opinion

North Fort Myers, FL

#16541 Jun 25, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>If this is your definition of right wing government, I hope we NEVER have a true liberal in charge.
Kinda makes me wonder why you've lived here all these years. Knowwattamean?
If this isn't your definition of a Right ing government - then you believe that Stalin was a leeeeeeeeeberal.

OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

#16542 Jun 25, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Really, OMTE?
Oh come on. Really? You know she's stupid. You're just bein nice.
danger zone

Atlanta, GA

#16543 Jun 25, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
No elective surgery wouldn't be covered under Obamacare anyway. They aren't covered by insurance now nor will they be when Obamacare is fully enforced. I was referring to surgeries that you NEED but are denied for whatever reason.
I read cash & credit cards will be accepted, a Forbes link from a year ago (elective surgeries/procefures weren't even mentioned). I'll look for more recent reports.
Informed Opinion

North Fort Myers, FL

#16544 Jun 25, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>I have read the same thing. You can't pay for your own care. We must all find a doctor that will not obey the law and that will let us pay him or her for their medical help. Yeah, like that is going to happen. Doesn't matter anyway as there will not be enough doctors to treat us anyway.
Obamacare is designed to fail. There is no way that it can even pay for itself. It is broke before it even gets started. It will be turned into a single payer system just as the Democrats wanted in the first place.
Please:

A- I don't believe for a second that you can't pay your own medical bills; and

B- Yea, that's a problem, all the unemployed, illegal aliens, and working class Americans with with an extra $1,230,746.28 in their pockets, pounding on the counter at the discharge desk at Union General demanding... yes... demanding, the opportunity to immediately pay their medical costs in full.

Yea, the problem isn't deadbeat freeloaders who require hospitalization, medical care, and prescription drugs - nope - is those oppressed working class millionaires.

Location hidden

#16545 Jun 25, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
If this isn't your definition of a Right ing government - then you believe that Stalin was a leeeeeeeeeberal.
Another post from Planet Libroid.
Called Out

Douglasville, GA

#16546 Jun 25, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
She was being facetious. We were posting about all the links we've posted and with no response from the left wingers. They don't add to the discussion. They just launch personal attacks.
Ain't that the truth.

Location hidden

#16547 Jun 25, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Oh come on. Really? You know she's stupid. You're just bein nice.
Look. Most of us are regular posters on here. We disagree, talk smack and toss insults, but at the end of the day, we HAVE managed to forge some sort of sick friendship, so to speak. lol I would even help IO if he needed me to.:) You seem like a nice enough and funny guy, but man!....you have some language in you. PLEASE stop with the horrendous name calling. Please. It's just not constructive. What say ye, OMTE? Wow! Another demonstation of my poetry. Just comes out of nowhere! lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Okefenokee EMS (Mar '14) 3 hr Paige 2
How do you change your IP address location (Mar '10) 20 hr dolorees 5
Power outage (Mar '07) Dec 21 Teacher 2
Rupert Blackman has AIDs Dec 17 me2youlol 3
Looking for info on Felisha Ponsell Dec 17 me2youlol 4
Georgia hospital losing $2 million a year in mi... Dec 17 northernboy62 1
Miles Crews Dec 2 just wondering 1
Brunswick Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web