Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#16226 Jun 22, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Good post. The only thing I might add is that there should be a LIMIT to the number of children.
At the very least, the babies that illegals are having here now should NOT be considered American citizens. THAT ticks me off. Half the Hispanics I see are knocked up and I'll bet you a nickel to a bottle of stump water that they are illegal.
Absolutely, to me it seems obvious that if a child is born to parents who are here illegally, the child should not be considered an automatic citizen. It isn't cruel, it's rational.
gem bank

Oxford, GA

#16227 Jun 22, 2013
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#16228 Jun 22, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Geeee. Thanks, Jeb.(I know. I know. I just couldn't resist.)
you and OMTE are kidda mean tonite, but I forgive both of you.
OMTE

Douglas, GA

#16229 Jun 22, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, dang. It ain't THAT funny.:)))
It was pretty dang funny. ;)
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#16230 Jun 22, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>LoL. Thanks, Syn. I needed that. WoW.
Just in case y'all have not noticed, I am on super-strict, double-lock probation(animal house-type) no idea how long that it will last.

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#16231 Jun 22, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think I wasn't clear, but I also was falling into the "an immigration bill is inevitable" trap. I want the borders secure regardless, it is asinine that we do not have an enforceable border. Forget the illegal workers for now, considering the threat from radical Islamists, there is no excuse for our elected officials to have not made the border a major priority after 9/11. That is how the argument should have been framed all along - not as a matter of keeping illegal aliens out, but a matter of keeping those who would do us harm out. The rest would be simply a side benefit.
And for those who decry a secure border as somehow being cruel and hateful - how about we just take the same approach to our southern border and illegals as Mexico does to its southern border and its illegals:
http://www.nationalreview.com/articles/344042...

The first thing is that these crooked lawmakers want us to think that the bill is inevitable so we must take whatever they decide to give.
The second thing is America is being hoodwinked into letting the politicians put border security on the table with this bill. It is just a trick to get your mind off the actual immigration bill. What does border security really have to do with immigration? Only that it should already be there and should not even be thought of. It should be taken as a given that we have protected and secure borders to start with.
The third thing is that we are being bullied and pc"ed into thinking we owe these illegal border crosser's everything that they and our sellout politicians are demanding. All they should get is a trip back to their own country and a chance to become a citizen using our immigration laws.

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#16232 Jun 22, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>you and OMTE are kidda mean tonite, but I forgive both of you.
What????? I'm mean tonight????? How so?

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#16233 Jun 22, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>Just in case y'all have not noticed, I am on super-strict, double-lock probation(animal house-type) no idea how long that it will last.
What do you mean?
OMTE

Douglas, GA

#16234 Jun 22, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>Just in case y'all have not noticed, I am on super-strict, double-lock probation(animal house-type) no idea how long that it will last.
You better behave. They got places for bad boys *timeout* LoL.

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#16235 Jun 22, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The first thing is that these crooked lawmakers want us to think that the bill is inevitable so we must take whatever they decide to give.
The second thing is America is being hoodwinked into letting the politicians put border security on the table with this bill. It is just a trick to get your mind off the actual immigration bill. What does border security really have to do with immigration? Only that it should already be there and should not even be thought of. It should be taken as a given that we have protected and secure borders to start with.
The third thing is that we are being bullied and pc"ed into thinking we owe these illegal border crosser's everything that they and our sellout politicians are demanding. All they should get is a trip back to their own country and a chance to become a citizen using our immigration laws.
+1 Yep. They already know we don't trust them, so they just don't care now. They are going to push through whatever they want. We are just going to be the collateral damage.

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#16236 Jun 22, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Although I agree with deportation and starting over, that will NEVER happen in a million years. The libs would riot in the streets. They don't seem to realize how the massive influx of people from Mexico will hurt their own quality of life. At any rate, you are most likely right that it's just a foot in the door and then they'll be granted amnesty. Everything and every place will be overcrowded. Some Democrat(Shumer?) will complain that the bill(if passed) requires TOO MUCH TIME before someone can become legal and then it's off to the races. To put it in simple terms: It's too late.
I think it is possible that may be wrong on this one. Liberals have and are losing their jobs just as everyone else is. They are also losing their health insurance and see that there just isn't room for these 30 million illegal people that is sucking the wealth of this country away. Liberals standards of living are not getting any better than conservatives. I think they may also believe that we must take care of our own first.
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#16237 Jun 22, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely, to me it seems obvious that if a child is born to parents who are here illegally, the child should not be considered an automatic citizen. It isn't cruel, it's rational.
good point, Ag. I agree.
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#16238 Jun 22, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>You better behave. They got places for bad boys *timeout* LoL.
I think that I may already be on one.
OMTE

Douglas, GA

#16239 Jun 22, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The first thing is that these crooked lawmakers want us to think that the bill is inevitable so we must take whatever they decide to give.
The second thing is America is being hoodwinked into letting the politicians put border security on the table with this bill. It is just a trick to get your mind off the actual immigration bill. What does border security really have to do with immigration? Only that it should already be there and should not even be thought of. It should be taken as a given that we have protected and secure borders to start with.
The third thing is that we are being bullied and pc"ed into thinking we owe these illegal border crosser's everything that they and our sellout politicians are demanding. All they should get is a trip back to their own country and a chance to become a citizen using our immigration laws.
The bill is too broad. It needs to be broken down into separate bills. We need to focus on the border first. That needs to be in a bill by itself. Once that is established then talk about immigration reform. Border security has nothing to do with immigration reform. It has to do with national security. This is just a pacifier for the republican's so the Democrats can grant 30 million Illegal immigrants amnesty. If it passes it will the downfall of this country. It is the most troublesome to me than any scandal or threat.
OMTE

Douglas, GA

#16240 Jun 22, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>I think that I may already be on one.
LoL. Ya ain't whooped are ya?
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#16241 Jun 22, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>You better behave. They got places for bad boys *timeout* LoL.
Hey OMTE, the JODI ARIAS STORY is on LIFETIME CH., check it out.

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#16242 Jun 22, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text> I think it is possible that may be wrong on this one. Liberals have and are losing their jobs just as everyone else is. They are also losing their health insurance and see that there just isn't room for these 30 million illegal people that is sucking the wealth of this country away. Liberals standards of living are not getting any better than conservatives. I think they may also believe that we must take care of our own first.
I certainly hope that's true. If ever there was a time for us to join together, now is the time.

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#16243 Jun 22, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>The bill is too broad. It needs to be broken down into separate bills. We need to focus on the border first. That needs to be in a bill by itself. Once that is established then talk about immigration reform. Border security has nothing to do with immigration reform. It has to do with national security. This is just a pacifier for the republican's so the Democrats can grant 30 million Illegal immigrants amnesty. If it passes it will the downfall of this country. It is the most troublesome to me than any scandal or threat.
+1 Good post.
OMTE

Douglas, GA

#16244 Jun 22, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>Hey OMTE, the JODI ARIAS STORY is on LIFETIME CH., check it out.
I watched the whole trial. Don't need to see the movie.
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#16245 Jun 22, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>I watched the whole trial. Don't need to see the movie.
y'know 'I saw where you said that you thought she was innocent(or something like that). While I do think that she was innocent, I do think that there was some 'probable cause' and do not believe that she should be sentenced to death. Sorry, I left out the word not....I do not think that she was innocent....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News N.B Power targets Saturday for full restoration... (Dec '13) Jun 26 thenox 2
Speed Trap along the I-95 corridor in Mcintosh ... (Nov '15) Jun 26 Treyleon71 41
where can we catch shrimp in Darien with a thro... Jun 18 mac 8
Jeannie Stamey (Jul '15) Jun 16 Farrell Landon 4
where in Darien can i use draw net to catch shr... Jun 12 mac 2
Looking for Brian flanders Jun 10 Wondering 4
Daisy mae Jun 9 Xx_DARK_GOKU_666_xX 2

Brunswick Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brunswick Mortgages