Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
What

Toccoa, GA

#16126 Jun 21, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess I DON'T get what you mean. I know what "food for thought" means, but I don't get the point you are making.

Looks like he's going to blackmail you.
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#16127 Jun 21, 2013
What wrote:
<quoted text>
I call it compromise, azzhole!!

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#16128 Jun 21, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>there are some folks reading this forum that know who I am, and I have to live around here. But if you insist, I will. But first you must retract your statement that I have never contributed anything to this forum.
There are folks who know who I am, too, but I am up front with my views and beliefs. My relationships are built on honesty. As I said, we may not agree, but everyone is free to voice their opinions, concerns and beiefs. I even went back a few pages and read some of your posts, Jeb. They consisted of jabs, criticism and insults. I do that, too, but I balance it out with questions, current events and links to support my stance. So, you do contribute in respect to put downs and atta boys(to your lib buddies).
There you go. Now, what are your thoughts on immigration?

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#16129 Jun 21, 2013
What wrote:
<quoted text>
Jeb never offers anything. He's just another complainer like "Laughing at you." Not worth the effort of responding too other than slamming him the way he does others.
It's not even worth the time and effort to slam the libroids, it goes over their heads...
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#16130 Jun 21, 2013
What wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, just WTF have you ever contributed ,please re- post the best that you have to offer. That should not take long, huh.

Location hidden

#16131 Jun 21, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>I call it compromise, azzhole!!
LMAO

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's not a frog...

Jus' Sayin'

Location hidden

#16132 Jun 21, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>there are some folks reading this forum that know who I am, and I have to live around here....
Wondering if this poster knows what the letters BFD stand for...

Jus' wonderin'

Location hidden

#16133 Jun 21, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
There are folks who know who I am, too, but I am up front with my views and beliefs....
And we (most of us) still like you!:)
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#16134 Jun 21, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
There are folks who know who I am, too, but I am up front with my views and beliefs. My relationships are built on honesty. As I said, we may not agree, but everyone is free to voice their opinions, concerns and beiefs. I even went back a few pages and read some of your posts, Jeb. They consisted of jabs, criticism and insults. I do that, too, but I balance it out with questions, current events and links to support my stance. So, you do contribute in respect to put downs and atta boys(to your lib buddies).
There you go. Now, what are your thoughts on immigration?
I believe that I have made contributions to establishing historical facts(ask ag).Just because someone posts thirty times in one day, or because they post some long, drawn-out bullchit(MR. BILL)- does that make their posts of more quality?

Location hidden

#16135 Jun 21, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>I believe that I have made contributions to establishing historical facts(ask ag).Just because someone posts thirty times in one day, or because they post some long, drawn-out bullchit(MR. BILL)- does that make their posts of more quality?
Okay. You and Ag have had some historical discussions.
Now, what are your views on immigration.
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

#16136 Jun 21, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
I would like to know myself. Jeb.
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#16137 Jun 21, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
that does not sound like much of a concession, to me. Am I going to get paid for this?

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#16138 Jun 21, 2013
Go ahead Jeb. Spit it out. You even have my interest up. What are your deep thoughts on immigration? I may disagree with you or I might even agree with you. We will never know until you tell us.
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#16139 Jun 21, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>I would like to know myself. Jeb.
Syn, OMTE said it best a week or two ago, there are some on this forum that much more articulate and educated than myself. I choose to let them do the leg-work. I just do the best that I can.

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#16140 Jun 21, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>Syn, OMTE said it best a week or two ago, there are some on this forum that much more articulate and educated than myself. I choose to let them do the leg-work. I just do the best that I can.
Don't sell yourself short. A person that reads as much as you, and is as well versed in history as you are is not illiterate nor ignorant. Your articulation is just fine.

Location hidden

#16141 Jun 21, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>Syn, OMTE said it best a week or two ago, there are some on this forum that much more articulate and educated than myself. I choose to let them do the leg-work. I just do the best that I can.
Jeb, we ALL just do the best we can. This isn't as essay contest. You have your own ideas on immigration. I held up my end of the agreement. Now, stand behind your word. What are your views on immigration.
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

#16142 Jun 21, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't sell yourself short. A person that reads as much as you, and is as well versed in history as you are is not illiterate nor ignorant. Your articulation is just fine.
Agreed.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#16143 Jun 21, 2013
With all of this interest in Jeb's opinion on immigration - I'd like to hear it too ;) - I started thinking about legal immigration to the US. There is so much talk of the illegal immigration going on, I tend to forget that we do have legal immigration still occurring. From what I could find, the US grants legal permanent status to over 1,000,000 people a year and is the leader in immigration in the world - somehow not too surprising. Just thought I'd share.
What

Toccoa, GA

#16144 Jun 21, 2013
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO
If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's not a frog...
Jus' Sayin'
It's the same as duct-tape cause he's got nothing to contribute.
What

Toccoa, GA

#16145 Jun 21, 2013
Jeb ain't got nothing to say worth reading, if he did he would have already posted it.
He's looking around right now wondering if someone is looking over his shoulder.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Hooper Endodontics - Jason T Hooper DDS (Jun '11) Mon Sherry Gale 2
considering moving to the Brunswick area Jul 5 Unami 12
Best Fishing Spots Jun 28 Coffee 1
Jekyll Island Music Thread (Nov '14) Jun 13 Musikologist 2
School Board Hires....??? May '15 Inquiring Minds 1
My family wants to relocate to a section 8 rent... (Jan '11) May '15 Just Saying 11
Blue Bar/Boondocks (Jan '12) May '15 Danny Noonan 19
More from around the web

Brunswick People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Brunswick Mortgages