Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#15904 Jun 19, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>amusing Ag, God bless you. Romney? who comes from a church hate-filled radicals that massacred 200 innocent women and children? Great guy,huh. And their great leader 'Joe Smith' was hanged as a horse thief- you hang out with a great bunch, Ag.
Come on Jeb, play fair. Are you really going to blame the current Mormon church for the actions of the early leaders in the Mountain Meadow Massacre. And there is some dispute as to whether or not church leaders knew about it - though, personally, I suspect they did. However, as much as I believe the Mormon church is not a Christian church, their leaders do not spew the hatred and venom that Wright does. There are so many things about the Mormon church that I admire - the emphasis on family and traditional values, the community support they practice, the emphasis on service - we could learn a lot from them. Unfortunately, I believe their doctrine is no more true than that of any other cult. Their belief of who Christ is and what God is are not Biblical. But while Romney was NOT my choice for the Republican nominee I would still prefer him over Obama any day of the week.

Location hidden

#15905 Jun 19, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
This made me laugh out loud. Thanks for posting. Remember how the libs just swooned over Obama's eloquence? Without his teleprompter, he sounds a lot like Porky Pig. He stutters and "uh's" ad nauseam.
Did you see this one, apparently he has gotten a little sensitive to the criticism that he can't remember his name without a teleprompter and so has started using notes - but looks what happens when he doesn't have them:

jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#15906 Jun 19, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on Jeb, play fair. Are you really going to blame the current Mormon church for the actions of the early leaders in the Mountain Meadow Massacre. And there is some dispute as to whether or not church leaders knew about it - though, personally, I suspect they did. However, as much as I believe the Mormon church is not a Christian church, their leaders do not spew the hatred and venom that Wright does. There are so many things about the Mormon church that I admire - the emphasis on family and traditional values, the community support they practice, the emphasis on service - we could learn a lot from them. Unfortunately, I believe their doctrine is no more true than that of any other cult. Their belief of who Christ is and what God is are not Biblical. But while Romney was NOT my choice for the Republican nominee I would still prefer him over Obama any day of the week.
you asked for it.

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#15907 Jun 19, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>Aggie, I like you, but you are pissin' me off. The "crusaders" looped off thousands of heads in one day. Was that because they were wearing a "madrasas" ?
WHAT? No wonder you believe that earthworms are eating the earth. Good grief!
......they were wearing a MADRASAS NOT madras.

New rule according to Jeb.....NO wearing MADRAS.

Location hidden

#15908 Jun 19, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>Aggie, I like you, but you are pissin' me off. The "crusaders" looped off thousands of heads in one day. Was that because they were wearing a "madrasas" ?
Hey, jeb! Karma is a bi*ch! rotfl
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#15909 Jun 19, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
sounds kinda hateful And it hurts.

Location hidden

#15910 Jun 19, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>I take exception to your notion that Christians preachers are not political- they are! Show me one(major) that is not pro-republican!!
My guess is that most, if not all ,Episcopalian bishops are not republican. I don't know for sure, but guessing.

Location hidden

#15911 Jun 19, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>You're crazy woman. There is no IRS scandal. They have not and will not find anything linkin this to the White House. It's a dead end road. The head man at the IRS was a self proclaimed Republican/ Conservative. So this screwup is your parties fault. The IRS was doin their jobs. That's it. Let it go already. You're startin to look silly.:(
Nope, sorry. Shulman may have been appointed by Bush in 2008, but Shulman made a $500 donation to the DNC in 2004 when Bush was running for reelection against John Kerry. And his wife is a senior advisor for Public Campaign - a group described by CNN as "a liberal group." And a list of some of her tweets show what side of the political divide she belongs to.

One prime example:
" prob with GOP they cn put lipstick on pig but pig still old racist + resistant 2 embrace fellow Americans"

http://twitchy.com/2013/06/02/tweets-by-forme...

Location hidden

#15912 Jun 19, 2013
What wrote:
Local governments quietly cutting hours to skirt Obamacare law...
http://news.investors.com/061913-660419-local...
The libroids REFUSE to believe that their hero, Obama, is going to stick it to them with his healthcare debacle. it doesn't matter how many links we post. They MUST be worried, but they'll NEVER show it to us.

Location hidden

#15914 Jun 19, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
My guess is that most, if not all ,Episcopalian bishops are not republican. I don't know for sure, but guessing.
The funny thing is that it's the American Episcopalian bishops that are the problem, the Anglican bishops in Africa and South America are as a whole much more conservative and mindful of the teachings of the Bible.

Unfortunately, a whole lot of Methodist ministers are probably Dems as well - not all, but many.

Location hidden

#15915 Jun 19, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Cough, cough - Jeremiah Wright - cough, cough
BAM! Libroid down!!!!!!
OMTE

Douglas, GA

#15916 Jun 19, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, sorry. Shulman may have been appointed by Bush in 2008, but Shulman made a $500 donation to the DNC in 2004 when Bush was running for reelection against John Kerry. And his wife is a senior advisor for Public Campaign - a group described by CNN as "a liberal group." And a list of some of her tweets show what side of the political divide she belongs to.
One prime example:
" prob with GOP they cn put lipstick on pig but pig still old racist + resistant 2 embrace fellow Americans"
http://twitchy.com/2013/06/02/tweets-by-forme...
The man said himself he was a Republican. Look that up.

Location hidden

#15917 Jun 19, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
He doesn't do anything until his ratings start heading south and his "people" get hold of him. He really doesn't seem to be tuned in until it gets really damaging and then he'll throw a Hell Mary.
"Hail" not H*ll. lol Freudian?

Location hidden

#15918 Jun 19, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>like he was 'mainstream' or something. Even if he was, how many folks really bought that? Would you want your views defined by your minister?
Give it up. She got you. Weren't you the one who agreed that conservative never would admit they were wrong? Well, you were WRONG. Pot-kettle-black.

Location hidden

#15919 Jun 19, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
It amuses me how so many of the links are from the Daily Kos - what a joke.
I know, right? I posted links to CNN and the WSJ and that left wing lunatic from Dahlonega stated that I posted links from unknown sources! Hilarious.
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#15920 Jun 19, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
dammit man, no madras- no war,we lose. Y'all crack me up!

Location hidden

#15921 Jun 19, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Tell me Syn. Do you think the only ones that add anything of value to this forum are You and your buddies? Ya'll ain't took nobody to school little girl. ;/
Not at all, but that goofball from Dahlonega has offered positively NOTHING. Go back and read his posts. Otherwise, nunya.
As for your last sentence....it wouldn't be difficult, little boy. ; )

Location hidden

#15922 Jun 19, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>It's your potty mouth. LoL. She's goin to tell on you.
STILL...your best line was the one giving him a heads up about Time Out. I literally laughed out loud.

Location hidden

#15923 Jun 19, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>You're crazy woman. There is no IRS scandal. They have not and will not find anything linkin this to the White House. It's a dead end road. The head man at the IRS was a self proclaimed Republican/ Conservative. So this screwup is your parties fault. The IRS was doin their jobs. That's it. Let it go already. You're startin to look silly.:(
lol Perhaps you should pass that tidbit of advice on to ALL the news stations and internet news sources. Denial ain't just a river in Egypt, playa. rotfl

Location hidden

#15924 Jun 19, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Your boy Romney broke out in cold sweats in that last debate him and Obama was in before the elections. I bet Romney would disagree with you. Ya think?
1. Obama ate his lunch in the first debate. That was the REAL OBAMA.
2. Why are you still concerned about Romney? Your guy won. He's a complete mess, but you voted for him twice.(That's how we all know that you ain't right.) Obama doesn't sweat. His hair just gets GRAYER. Have you seen that guy lately????? Yikes!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Speed Trap along the I-95 corridor in Mcintosh ... (Nov '15) Aug 22 Carlo c 11
pillpoppers (Nov '10) Aug 16 sick 11
Local cop rides with 1%MC club (Sep '13) Aug 15 Anonymous 15
What Y'all think of District Attorney Jackie Jo... (Nov '11) Aug 12 Justice for Jerrod 102
Part 12 Guy Heinze Jr. (May '10) Aug 10 Guilty 1,203
Family doctor recommendation in or around Bruns... Aug 8 NewToGA 1
What McIntosh/Darien does not want you to know (May '13) Jul '16 Nteri 26

Brunswick Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brunswick Mortgages