Informed Opinion

Liberia, Costa Rica

#15553 Jun 16, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>1. Yet! Those Texans keep winning.
2. Oh, please. If he were sick, he wouldn't have that position. So, what "disease" does Obama have? The "IhatethiscountrysoI'llde stroyit" disease? The libs have the "I'llmakecrazyexcusesford umbstatements" disease. You LWLs NEVER run out of excuses! We laugh at that.
3. Yes. AND everyone else.
I should apologize to Texas.

They did support Tom Landry, Walt Garrison, and Roger Staubach.

Those were/are some classy guys.

It's those damn politicians and preachers from Texas that spoil it for everyone.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#15554 Jun 16, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like you bumped that hard noggin you got there a little to hard there girl. You may want to lay down.
The libs have bragged about Obama not being a war monger. OOPS!

Location hidden

#15555 Jun 16, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Got to love the Right Wing logic.
Right Wing Wackos devastate the economy, start three illegal wars, bankrupt the country, and manage to kill 5,000 American troops,
and it's all the fault of those damn leeeeeeeberals for not stopping them.
Amazingly,
Right Wingers somehow believe that Right Wing Democrats, aren't Right Wingers, just because their Democrats.
Someday, maybe, Democrats might be liberals, but I haven't seen it.
YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE. THIS IS A RECORDING.

Location hidden

#15556 Jun 16, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Kind of like Boehner and the House voting 2,728 times to repeal ObamaCare.
Thankfully it keeps the Right Wingers busy - and limits the damage they can do.
You STILL support Obamacare? Daaaaang.

Location hidden

#15557 Jun 16, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
It's those damn politicians and preachers from Texas that spoil it for everyone.
It's not just Texas, pal, and you know it.

Look at Georgia. It birthed Jimmy Carter!!!! Holy Guacamole. If I didn't love Georgia so much, I would hate it just for THAT!!!!!!!!!

Location hidden

#15558 Jun 16, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Kind of like Boehner and the House voting 2,728 times to repeal ObamaCare.
Thankfully it keeps the Right Wingers busy - and limits the damage they can do.
But not too busy to keep Obama under control. Obama's too busy putting out scandal fires anyway. Well, upon pondering that last statement, Obama's too busy determining ways to get outta town.

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#15559 Jun 16, 2013
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting, post #15536 was made around 11:30 am, it's a good story about someone who handled things himself, yet it's not to be found...
Big brother watching???
Hmmm...
I don't see it.
Sad

Jefferson, GA

#15560 Jun 16, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
Happy Father's Day to one and all
Proverbs 23:24 - "The father of a righteous child has great joy; a man who fathers a wise son rejoices in him."
Posted by a man with a Sad Father.

Douglasville, GA

#15561 Jun 16, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Right Wing Wackos devastate the economy, start three illegal wars, bankrupt the country, and manage to kill 5,000 American troops,
Amazingly,
Right Wingers somehow believe that Right Wing Democrats, aren't Right Wingers, just because their Democrats.
A one party system disguised as a two party system.
Informed Opinion

Liberia, Costa Rica

#15562 Jun 16, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>It's not just Texas, pal, and you know it.

Look at Georgia. It birthed Jimmy Carter!!!! Holy Guacamole. If I didn't love Georgia so much, I would hate it just for THAT!!!!!!!!!
Carter has been proven right in almost everything he tried to
Implement.

Had we conserved energy and developed alternative sources, 3,000 American citizens, thousands of American troops, and $6 Trillion Dollars wouldn't have been lost and wasted.

But noooooooo... That was too smart - we love being dependent on foreign oil

Douglasville, GA

#15563 Jun 16, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Implement.
Had we conserved energy and developed alternative sources, 3,000 American citizens, thousands of American troops, and $6 Trillion Dollars wouldn't have been lost and wasted.
This country has plenty of oil. It just hasn't been utilized and the government has put much of the oil rich lands and waters off limits. There is and never has been any reason for the U.S. to be dependent on any other country for oil.

Location hidden

#15564 Jun 16, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Implement.
Oh, Lord. Now, on top of everything else, you liked Jimmy Carter??????????
Seriously. I am going to get you some really good help.
Be sure to thank him for the BOAT LIFT. Good Grief. First Miami and now from central FL on down. Yeah! He was GREAT. UGH.

You just make it up as you go.

Location hidden

#15565 Jun 16, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Implement.
And you know what? We don't HAVE to BE dependent on foreign oil. You need to talk with your hero about that.
OMTE

Doerun, GA

#15566 Jun 16, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
This country has plenty of oil. It just hasn't been utilized and the government has put much of the oil rich lands and waters off limits. There is and never has been any reason for the U.S. to be dependent on any other country for oil.
Did it ever occur to you Dave that someone smarter than me and you is thinking of the future and saving our reserves for the future? For our kids. I thought that was what a conservative was all about. Conserving??? It doesn't make sense to you that we are saving our oil until we NEED it? Just askin.

“Marble Man”

Since: Jul 11

Dallas, GA

#15567 Jun 17, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Amazingly,
Do you do anything besides piss and moan?

“Marble Man”

Since: Jul 11

Dallas, GA

#15568 Jun 17, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Implement.
If Clinton had any guts, oh the hypocrisy of a liberal.
keep up the good work

Dahlonega, GA

#15569 Jun 17, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
But not too busy to keep Obama under control. Obama's too busy putting out scandal fires anyway. Well, upon pondering that last statement, Obama's too busy determining ways to get outta town.
Jimmy Carter actually passed a lot of very good legislation, He was the victim of the U.S. policy of putting dictators in power that that region to protect the flow of oil. We all know how that's worked out, Bush is a great example of that failure.

As for your constant pounding of Obama, the man in charge during the 1st Bush term and the brains behind most policy, Dick Chaney is out in support of Obama. The former No. 2 in the Bush administration defended the NSA's ability to monitor phone and email data, and labeled as a "traitor" the analyst who has admitted to having leaked details about the classified program.
The really amazing thing is he is also on the FNC payroll and they allowed him to say what he said. You are constantly looking for someone to blame, when in truth Obama is just continuing a lot of Bush policy, that in my opinion is a huge mistake. If the conservative wing of the Republican Party didn't exist I truly believe the Republicans would have had a good candidate and Obama would have lost. But the idiot fringe of the party has just enough pull to keep them in the outhouse and not the Whitehouse. Keep up the good work.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#15570 Jun 17, 2013
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
If Clinton had any guts, oh the hypocrisy of a liberal.
+1

The irony, too...

Location hidden

#15571 Jun 17, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Did it ever occur to you Dave that someone smarter than me and you is thinking of the future and saving our reserves for the future? For our kids. I thought that was what a conservative was all about. Conserving??? It doesn't make sense to you that we are saving our oil until we NEED it? Just askin.
LMAO.

Sorry, I'm trying to avoid the clueless and uneducated, particularly the unregistered ones, but this one is just too easy to pass up. It's like throwing Hank Aaron (in his playing years) a softball instead of a baseball.

3-0 count. Take sign is NOT on. Fastball down the middle. Hank Aaron Evan hits it about 540 feet...

"Did it ever occur to you Dave that someone smarter than me and you"

Duh.

"thinking of the future and saving our reserves for the future"

Since when do politicians do that?

"I thought that was what a conservative was all about. Conserving?"

Duh. Does that mean liberals liberate people, too? Unless, of course, you were posting it "tongue in cheek"...

"It doesn't make sense to you that we are saving our oil until we NEED it?"

Duh. We don't need it now, with the resultant lowering of gas prices? Seriously? The increase in jobs in this economy? Seriously?

LMAO, you can't make this stuff up.

Location hidden

#15572 Jun 17, 2013
sorry, the "Evan" in the 3rd paragraph doesn't belong, I was going to use Evan Gattis, but I'm not sure those reading will know who he is...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Jekyll Island Rental & Photography Website:... (Apr '11) 15 hr Rent Jekyll 5
Power outage (Mar '07) Jan 24 Snuffy 4
Job fair in Camden County A job fair for reside... (Jan '11) Jan 21 Jobless in Camden 2
Matthew Guy Long Jan 19 Irish 1
Help in Woodbine!!!!!! Jan 12 Binebound 10
Looking to Relocate. Jan 3 Reach 1
Looking for info on Felisha Ponsell Dec 27 me2youlol 7
Brunswick Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Brunswick People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News