Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#15541 Jun 16, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Occams Razor Says: You're hard-headed. Thick-skulled. Stubborn.
Synergy says: You're frontal lobotomy is scheduled.
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#15542 Jun 16, 2013
they react wrote:
<quoted text>
Jackshit, its that a verb or a noun??
I was at a friends yesterday and as usual FNC was blaring in the background. They like you disagree with everything Obama says, only problem is like most liars they can't keep up with the lies. The same on air group said we need boots on the ground in Syria to do what Obama should have already done, stop the killing of innocent people. Then one of the genius says the mess in that part of the world is all Carters fault we should have kept the Shan in power in Iran. At least he admits we have been playing god in the middle east for a very long time. Didn't say a word about all the young Americans killed to protect the oil fields, the only reason we care about that part of the world in the first place.
A while later they were all in an uproar over money given to the middle east, we don't have the money the chanted. But we have the money for another Republican led war but not money to help other countries prevent war? Then one says we area a Christian nation, we believe in helping others, including The Egyptians. Can't make up their minds, the only thing that they do is argue against anything Obama does. Then they jump on Obama for not telling Americans that they were listening to certain phone conversations. Now that makes sense, how do you tell all Americans without telling the bad guys who will then communicate in another way, a fine example of conservative logic.
Then the most obvious thing of all, the advertisers. The ONLY place where you are bombard with commercials for buying gold and silver, claiming they are great investments, they are not. You buy gold with dollars and you sell gold to get dollars. Take into consideration inflation gold is selling for about the same as it was in the 70's. Past Republican presidential candidates touting the advantages of reverse mortgages, only advantage is to the reserve mortgage company. In most cases they are getting the property way below market value, and you still owe the taxes and upkeep.
Fox does one thing and they do it very well. They keep the base in a state of constant fear. You can order a book on FNC, the Obama Survival Guide! Everything is wrong in the world and getting worse every day, so buy your gold and give your house to a reserve mortgage company and just maybe you will survive Obama.
But the real stroke of genius at FNC is the probability of a third party. They are slowly starting to complain about what the Republican Party is not doing. Yesterday it was they are doing nothing about the IRS so called scandal. I think when the Republican Party yanks funding from FNC that will stop, unless the other side has more money. The conservative base that supports FNC has tried this before. FNC just wants to be in a position to go with whatever their viewers are thinking, which they know in reality they don't think, they just react and FNC guides that reaction and that makes for happy advertisers!
BTW, good post!

Location hidden

#15543 Jun 16, 2013
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama shouldn't have said jackshit about a red line in the sand. Then he wouldn't be in this predicament now. SOS though, his mouth gets him in trouble every time.
Yeah. The libs are losing their bragging rights, now.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#15544 Jun 16, 2013
Bill in Dville wrote:
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/ duke-grad-student-secretly-liv ed-in-a-van-to-escape-loan-deb t-194021112.html?page=1
Interesting story of someone that did what was necessary to be debt free at a young age. This kid will be a success in life.
Interesting, post #15536 was made around 11:30 am, it's a good story about someone who handled things himself, yet it's not to be found...

Big brother watching???

Hmmm...
OMTE

Kathleen, GA

#15545 Jun 16, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Synergy says: You're frontal lobotomy is scheduled.
You back to being a Dr. now??? I like rich girls. LoL.

Location hidden

#15546 Jun 16, 2013
Happy Father's Day to all you dads on Topix even though the Left Wing Looneys father MUST be SATAN!!!! lol I'm just messsin' with you lefties. I hope you have a wonderful full filled day. I really enjoy everyone on this forum! Thanks for the fun.

Location hidden

#15547 Jun 16, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>You back to being a Dr. now??? I like rich girls. LoL.
Well, there ya go. Cheatin' on Tamron!
OMTE

Kathleen, GA

#15548 Jun 16, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah. The libs are losing their bragging rights, now.
Sounds like you bumped that hard noggin you got there a little to hard there girl. You may want to lay down.

“Master o Public Administration”

Since: Oct 10

St. Marys, GA

#15549 Jun 16, 2013
Do not reply.
Informed Opinion

Liberia, Costa Rica

#15550 Jun 16, 2013
<quoted text>Why didn't your liberalass democrat heroes stop it all when they had the chance?
Got to love the Right Wing logic.

Right Wing Wackos devastate the economy, start three illegal wars, bankrupt the country, and manage to kill 5,000 American troops,
and it's all the fault of those damn leeeeeeeberals for not stopping them.

Amazingly,
Right Wingers somehow believe that Right Wing Democrats, aren't Right Wingers, just because their Democrats.

Someday, maybe, Democrats might be liberals, but I haven't seen it.
Informed Opinion

Liberia, Costa Rica

#15551 Jun 16, 2013
<quoted text>The Senate knows this bill will not get through the HOR. It's just another tactic in the blame game strategy, and voter recruitment game. What a waste of time and effort.
Kind of like Boehner and the House voting 2,728 times to repeal ObamaCare.

Thankfully it keeps the Right Wingers busy - and limits the damage they can do.
Informed Opinion

Liberia, Costa Rica

#15552 Jun 16, 2013
Happy Father's Day to one and all

Proverbs 23:24 - "The father of a righteous child has great joy; a man who fathers a wise son rejoices in him."
Informed Opinion

Liberia, Costa Rica

#15553 Jun 16, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>1. Yet! Those Texans keep winning.
2. Oh, please. If he were sick, he wouldn't have that position. So, what "disease" does Obama have? The "IhatethiscountrysoI'llde stroyit" disease? The libs have the "I'llmakecrazyexcusesford umbstatements" disease. You LWLs NEVER run out of excuses! We laugh at that.
3. Yes. AND everyone else.
I should apologize to Texas.

They did support Tom Landry, Walt Garrison, and Roger Staubach.

Those were/are some classy guys.

It's those damn politicians and preachers from Texas that spoil it for everyone.

Location hidden

#15554 Jun 16, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like you bumped that hard noggin you got there a little to hard there girl. You may want to lay down.
The libs have bragged about Obama not being a war monger. OOPS!

Location hidden

#15555 Jun 16, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Got to love the Right Wing logic.
Right Wing Wackos devastate the economy, start three illegal wars, bankrupt the country, and manage to kill 5,000 American troops,
and it's all the fault of those damn leeeeeeeberals for not stopping them.
Amazingly,
Right Wingers somehow believe that Right Wing Democrats, aren't Right Wingers, just because their Democrats.
Someday, maybe, Democrats might be liberals, but I haven't seen it.
YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE. THIS IS A RECORDING.

Location hidden

#15556 Jun 16, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
You STILL support Obamacare? Daaaaang.

Location hidden

#15557 Jun 16, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
It's those damn politicians and preachers from Texas that spoil it for everyone.
It's not just Texas, pal, and you know it.

Look at Georgia. It birthed Jimmy Carter!!!! Holy Guacamole. If I didn't love Georgia so much, I would hate it just for THAT!!!!!!!!!

Location hidden

#15558 Jun 16, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
But not too busy to keep Obama under control. Obama's too busy putting out scandal fires anyway. Well, upon pondering that last statement, Obama's too busy determining ways to get outta town.

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#15559 Jun 16, 2013
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting, post #15536 was made around 11:30 am, it's a good story about someone who handled things himself, yet it's not to be found...
Big brother watching???
Hmmm...
I don't see it.
Sad

Cleveland, GA

#15560 Jun 16, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
Happy Father's Day to one and all
Proverbs 23:24 - "The father of a righteous child has great joy; a man who fathers a wise son rejoices in him."
Posted by a man with a Sad Father.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Speed Trap along the I-95 corridor in Mcintosh ... (Nov '15) Jun 21 Sweetums67 39
where can we catch shrimp in Darien with a thro... Jun 18 mac 8
Jeannie Stamey (Jul '15) Jun 16 Farrell Landon 4
where in Darien can i use draw net to catch shr... Jun 12 mac 2
Looking for Brian flanders Jun 10 Wondering 4
Daisy mae Jun 9 Xx_DARK_GOKU_666_xX 2
are great white sharks in altamahal river ? Jun 8 Farrell Landon 5

Brunswick Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brunswick Mortgages