Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#15485 Jun 15, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>It's O-Tay little girl... We like dumb b*t*hes too, as long as you behave yourself and don't cuss. LOL.
hey, I'm jus beggin for a timeout, huh
OMTE

Kathleen, GA

#15486 Jun 15, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>hey, I'm jus beggin for a timeout, huh
What??? You didn't like my post???*smilin*
Informed Opinion

Liberia, Costa Rica

#15487 Jun 15, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
Just one more about famous Texans. Who was the brilliant former governor from there that vetoed teaching Spanish in schools there because kids should only learn in the language "that the bible was written in". LOL
Great post.

Some things never change - now those Right Wong Wackos believe is "super secret sperm killing" antibodies that recognize whether be good spermatozoas or they be bad spermatozoas - by gum.

And he's on the science committee.
Informed Opinion

Liberia, Costa Rica

#15488 Jun 15, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>Nobody cares about the Benghazi witch-hunt because they realize it's purely political.

Nobody cares about the IRS thing because those Tea-Party organizations probably WERE pushing the law to the edge and nobody likes them anyway. Sure, something went wrong somewhere, but nobody with their feet on the ground expects our government employee civil servants to be efficient or good at what they do.

The NAS thing? Anybody with a lick of sense already thought our government has been doing this for the last 12 years.

Bush's numbers going up now that he's out of office? That happens with every president after they've been out for a bit. It's just idiots taking polls and being political. Trust me, nobody thought he did a good job by getting us in those wars, destroying the middle-class, exploding our deficit and tanking the economy.

At some point you're going to have to look at reality and accept things the way they are.
Great post.

If only there was such a thing as "History" on Right Wing Planet.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#15489 Jun 15, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody cares about the Benghazi witch-hunt because they realize it's purely political.
Nobody cares about the IRS thing because those Tea-Party organizations probably WERE pushing the law to the edge and nobody likes them anyway. Sure, something went wrong somewhere, but nobody with their feet on the ground expects our government employee civil servants to be efficient or good at what they do.
The NAS thing? Anybody with a lick of sense already thought our government has been doing this for the last 12 years.
Bush's numbers going up now that he's out of office? That happens with every president after they've been out for a bit. It's just idiots taking polls and being political. Trust me, nobody thought he did a good job by getting us in those wars, destroying the middle-class, exploding our deficit and tanking the economy.
At some point you're going to have to look at reality and accept things the way they are.
The "political" is exactly why there was a cover up over Benghazi.

"and nobody likes them anyway" - now there is a scary reason to excuse the IRS. Who will "nobody like" next? It has already been clearly shown that the excuse of "two little low level IRS employees are responsible" is a flat out falsehood - pull your head out of the ground, please.

"The NAS thing?" - never has it been done to the extent we are finding out has been done the last 4 years.
'“The President has put in place an organization with the kind of database that no one has ever seen before in life,” Representative Maxine Waters told Roland Martin on Monday.
“That’s going to be very, very powerful,” Waters said.“That database will have information about everything on every individual on ways that it’s never been done before and whoever runs for President on the Democratic ticket has to deal with that. They’re going to go down with that database and the concerns of those people because they can’t get around it. And he’s [President Obama] been very smart. It’s very powerful what he’s leaving in place.”'

Please take your own advice and quite looking at reality through those "lefty loving lenses".
Informed Opinion

Liberia, Costa Rica

#15490 Jun 15, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>How about we not get involved at all, Gen.
Great post.

How about we borrow a few Trillion Dollars more from the Chinese and the Saudis and spend it overthrowing dictators:

5 Dictatorships to Watch in 2013

1) Mohammed Morsi

After winning Egypt’s first election since the deposition of former Egyptian dictator Hosni Mubarak, the Muslim Brotherhood and Mohammed Morsi became the country’s new power holders. However, Morsi’s appetite for power nearly transformed him into Mubarak 2.0, when he tried to modify the proposed constitution to give himself sweeping executive powers. Mass protests thwarted that change, but the continuing instability and the sensitive political faculty of the Egyptian public may yet mean another power change in 2013.

2) John Boehner

The Republican speaker of the House is at the center of fiscal cliff negotiations, but his choice to follow the party line over common sense has earned him a place in this list of dictators. While Obama is largely a spectator as the inertia of decades of laissez-faire economics crashes around him, Boehner has steadfastly opposed nearly everything the White House has brought to the table in possible options. This inability to negotiate gives him the uncanny characteristics of a petty dictator toying with America's very future, as well as a ticket for possible replacement in 2013, should we head south over the cliff.

Hey - Democracy in America - what a concept !

3) King Abdullah

Saudi Arabia’s absolute monarch largely watched as the political upheavals happened around his country, and the immense wealth at his government's disposal means that civil society has a very affordable price (like a national record for the largest budget ever). While it is unlikely that anything will happen to the monarchy in 2013, next year can begin to see changes in the way politics are done, so as to favour a gradual opening and slightly more rights: for example, women might go from inanimate to animate object status.

4) Alexander Lukashenko

Europe’s last dictator has been in power since 1994, and in true Communist style, won every subsequent election with 110% support; according to him, if it looks and quacks like a duck, it is still not a duck. Despite this, Belarus remains a more sophisticated state than most dictatorial regimes, and a power change won’t result in complete state collapse. It will be a negotiated transfer of power, much like it happened in the rest of Eastern Europe 20-odd years ago, and also without much of the socio-economic decline that defined the region in the 1990s. As part of a new customs union between itself, Russia and Kazakhstan, there won’t likely be any sketchy insurgencies surrounding Minsk – rather, when Lukashenko gets too frail for power, things will be handled in a much more civilized way. Keeping in mind all of the above, he is the least likely in this list to be changed in 2013.

There are still almost 200,000 Marines the Right Wingers haven't gotten killed yet protecting Muslim dictators.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#15491 Jun 15, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Great post.
If only there was such a thing as "History" on Right Wing Planet.
History we got, if only there was such a thing as "Reality" in Lefty Liberalville. A little common sense wouldn't hurt either.
danger zone

Atlanta, GA

#15492 Jun 15, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>Unfortunately, genocide has been around as long as we have- coincidence or not, Jews(WW2), Armenians(WW1), Goths(by Romans) and maybe the Neanderthals(by us).
I know.

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#15493 Jun 15, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>BTW, there were three(I think) separate crusades, so I don't know exactly which one that you refer to.
I think there were nine of them. I could be wrong as I am not into that stuff.

Douglasville, GA

#15494 Jun 15, 2013
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
The Senate Immigration Bill is a bunch of garbage, plain and simple. How much do you want to bet, they pass it before they read it?
You mean that they can read?

Douglasville, GA

#15495 Jun 15, 2013
<quoted text>
I am sick of these "wars" myself. If we get involved in Syria, it better be fast, hard, merciless, and done. War is ugly. Either get in it to win it, or stay the hell out. To hell with the "politics".
It is none of our business. Both sides are evil. It probably doesn't matter which SOB comes out on top. Like choosing between Stalin or Hitler.

Douglasville, GA

#15496 Jun 15, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>I hate agreeing with you. It makes me feel dirty. LOL.
Well I agree with both of you and I find it quite refreshing.

Douglasville, GA

#15497 Jun 15, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>Simply brilliant, Aggie. But I beg to differ on one account(and I can already feel the flak coming from this one). Israel must be made aware that the Palestinian people have a right to statehood. The Jewish people know better than anyone that building walls is not a permanent solution to a problem. The U.S. should use its' leverage and insist upon a diplomatic solution. I believe that would go a long way towards some stability in that region.
The only thing acceptable to the Arabs is the destruction of Israel. All land would have to be returned to the Arabs.

Douglasville, GA

#15498 Jun 15, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
My only thoughts on Syria are we need to stay the heck out of it. It doesn't matter which side wins, both will hate the US. If we arm the rebels and they win, the very arms we give them will be used against us when the Islamic fundamentalists take over. It's happened in Eqypt, and yet we are arming the Muslim Brotherhood and giving them F-16's - yeah, that's brilliant.
The going theory on why Stephens was in Benghazi is that they were trying to track down arms the US had supplied to Libyan rebels that were finding their way into the hands of al Qaeda. Why would we think Syria will be any different?
I'm to the point of saying we help protect Israel and let the rest of the Middle East fight amongst themselves.(obviously, too simplistic, but I'm getting cynical enough to say there are no good guys for us to side with - most of the people I'm sure just want to live and let live, but their leaders - both political and religious - will not let that happen.)
My thoughts exactly. I do have one thing to add. Perhaps Obama wants to get involved now to take the headlines away from all his stinky scandals. Perfect time to try to divert attention from the public.

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#15501 Jun 15, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
All the criminals want us to "move on".
The Wall Street Banksters stole billions and are happy we "moved on"
The Saudi King and his family, including the bin Ladens, are happy we "moved on".
The contractors who made billions in profits and tortured and killed are happy we "moved on".
Our children who serve in the military and are now legally subject to torture and murder because the U.S. says its fine, may not "move on" so easily.
Our children who are saddled with the Bush Deficit, the Bush Depression, and War debts that they and their children will be paying may not be able to "move on" easily.
The tens of thousands of American troops injured and disabled in a ludicrous, illegal war may not "move on" so easily.
And the 5,000 dead American troops who have their lives to protect Exxon Mobil and British Petroleum profits, and the radical Muslims dictators in Saudi Arabia.... They don't get to "move on" at all.
But hey... Accountability just ain't a Right Wing favorite.
Hellooooooooo. This is a recording.

Location hidden

#15502 Jun 15, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody cares about the Benghazi witch-hunt because they realize it's purely political.
YOU don't even believe the ridiculous stuff you posted here. rotfl You must be losing your grip on reality.

Location hidden

#15503 Jun 15, 2013
<quoted text>
The Senate Immigration Bill is a bunch of garbage, plain and simple. How much do you want to bet, they pass it before they read it?
Yep! They'll pass it. I hope I'm wrong, but I have my doubts.

Location hidden

#15504 Jun 15, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
There's no logic or reason to it. They're just Obama-haters. Whatever it is he's doing - they're against it. It doesn't matter what they said earlier!
We love our country and dislike INTENSELY that so called president that is trying his best to destroy it.
Have you been keeping up with Obamacare? Told ja.

Location hidden

#15505 Jun 15, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Most of the time they don't even remember what they said earlier. We shouldn't pick at them. LOL. You know age is going to catch up with all of us.
We just posted a couple of articles about Bill Clinton telling OBama he was coming across as a big 'ole wuss and a HORRIBLE leader if he didn't do SOMETHING. Obama is still out of his league. I don't think he knows WHAT to do. He got outta town to avoid the scandals. He's good at running and leaving everyone else holding the bag. It's about time for hin to go to Hawaii.

Location hidden

#15506 Jun 15, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Syn's alright. I like her. She's just hardheaded.
Yeah. Chickenbutt has said the VERY SAME THING about me. Interesting, huh? Hmmmm.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Divorce Attorney 6 hr Jail The Ho 2
Judge Jean Bolin (May '12) 22 hr Meth-intosh Busted 12
Speed Trap along the I-95 corridor in Mcintosh ... (Nov '15) 22 hr Mcintrash Finest 8
What McIntosh/Darien does not want you to know (May '13) Jun 15 squeen82 25
companies Jun 15 the local hog hun... 1
Part 12 Guy Heinze Jr. (May '10) May 30 TheOriginalCoolio 1,201
The Villas at Golden Isles May '16 LoriAnne 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brunswick Mortgages