OMTE

Doerun, GA

#15348 Jun 14, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm stating that neither of us know for sure what would have happened. I don't want to retype my other post. I think muslims hate us regardless. We(I) don't support their religious beliefs. I think there are sleeper cells here and have been for MANY years; before 9/11.
Agreed. On all points. I think if we don't secure the border their next point of attack will be via mexico. Have you seen the movie Act of Valor?
danger zone

Atlanta, GA

#15349 Jun 14, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>What I can see is this. Dub Bush bankrupted this country with stupid, unfunded, and immoral wars- and y'all want "more of the same"!!!!
Your words, not mine. No quotation marks needed.

“Marble Man”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#15350 Jun 14, 2013
Build a moat, San Diego to Brownsville, let the sharks patrol it, generate revenue by putting the Panama Canal out of business at the same time.
OMTE

Doerun, GA

#15351 Jun 14, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama wussed down our country with his apology tour. He has made a laughing stock of our country, imo.
Have you ever heard the OLD sayin it takes the bigger man to apologize even if he's the one in the right. It's big down here. It's what my mama taught me anyway.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#15352 Jun 14, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Agreed. On all points. I think if we don't secure the border their next point of attack will be via mexico. Have you seen the movie Act of Valor?
No. I've not seen that movie. Do you recommend it?
If something MAJOR is not done about the border, with impending immigration legislation, you might as well stick us with a fork.
OMTE

Doerun, GA

#15353 Jun 14, 2013
General Robert E Lee wrote:
Build a moat, San Diego to Brownsville, let the sharks patrol it, generate revenue by putting the Panama Canal out of business at the same time.
By golly.... I'm goin swimmin. I know it's time for me to get off of here when I start agreeing with you. C-ya.

Location hidden

#15354 Jun 14, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Have you ever heard the OLD sayin it takes the bigger man to apologize even if he's the one in the right. It's big down here. It's what my mama taught me anyway.
Although I might agree with your mother, we are talking about country and a lot of people who want to hurt us. Obama did us a tremendous disservice,in my opinon, and we have lost status because of it. I thnk other countries know we are struggling with this administration and are probably taking great pleasure in that knowledge.
OMTE

Doerun, GA

#15355 Jun 14, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
No. I've not seen that movie. Do you recommend it?
If something MAJOR is not done about the border, with impending immigration legislation, you might as well stick us with a fork.
I highly recommend it. I stars actual Navy Seals. I think they were trying to warn us. If the wrong decision is made on immigration (amnesty). Like Ms. Ann said "we're DONE". I'm outta here. C-ya later alligator.
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#15356 Jun 14, 2013
I have to admit that is clever and funny.

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#15357 Jun 14, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>I think you should go find a place to hide and turn the location off on your JITTERBUG. I'm really amazed that you're able to use a computer. Really.
You need to get off those drugs. If your not on drugs you need to start taking them.
BS IS Called

Dallas, TX

#15358 Jun 14, 2013
Creates jobs also...Think of the recreational possibilities as well.
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#15359 Jun 14, 2013
danger zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell your Nobel Peace Prize winner. He pledged in front of the WHOLE world to stand with Israel, to draw the red line with the use of chemical weapons. Assad crossed the red line.... I agree with Clinton, don't be a WUSS.
Inferring that someone may be a WUSS could be construed as vulgar to a Puritan, like myself(recently converted).

Douglasville, GA

#15360 Jun 14, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text> After Ramzi Yousef(who helped carry out the first attack on the world trade center) was captured, he told the FBI, "you guys have to be successful every time, we only have to get lucky once". You, Syn, and Deezee are missing the point. If we stay out of these middle-eastern countries civil wars, then they will no longer have a reason to hate or want to attack us, get it.
They have always hated us and they always will. It isn't just about hate. It is about putting the world under Islamic control. It hasn't dawned on you yet why the Islamist are fighting all over the world? They want world domination!
Their plan is obviously much larger than your limited knowledge of World affairs. To put it simply, they want to take over the world and force everyone to become a Muslim.
I am against us doing anything in Syria and I am for the U.S. getting our troops out of Africa. If they continue to try and hurt us in the U.S. then we should retaliate by blowing some of their most important and most honored shrines and Mosques into small bits of sand. I would also kick every Muslim out of this country and level every mosque. If they don't get that message then comes step two.
I guess I am going to hear from all the whining Muslim sympathizers now. I don't care. Enough is enough. They do understand brute force. We have been playing cat and mouse games with them long enough. The way I see it if they don't bother us or our vital interest, we don't bother them. I am sick of war.

Douglasville, GA

#15362 Jun 14, 2013
danger zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Stand up?? I agree with McCain & Clinton, Obama drew a red line but gave a green light for the torture & murder of 93,000 Syrians by other means.... You'll have time to be a critic, I believe more war is on the horizon.... I hate war, the world doesn't fear Obama, can't you see that?
This is the wrong place, the wrong time to play macho man. I think Obama stuck his nose in somewhere where he shouldn't have in the first place. All that is going to happen is our young men will die and it will cost us more money that we don't have. The end result will be that Al-Qaeda and the Muslim Brotherhood will take over Syria. The weapons we give the rebels will end up in Al-Qaedas hands killing our own people. Iran will have taken another country. Islam will become stronger. For more and fuller explanation read my 3 post about The U.S. getting involved in the Syrian Civil War posted under a new discussion on D'ville Topix.
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#15363 Jun 14, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
They have always hated us and they always will. It isn't just about hate. It is about putting the world under Islamic control. It hasn't dawned on you yet why the Islamist are fighting all over the world? They want world domination!
Their plan is obviously much larger than your limited knowledge of World affairs. To put it simply, they want to take over the world and force everyone to become a Muslim.
I am against us doing anything in Syria and I am for the U.S. getting our troops out of Africa. If they continue to try and hurt us in the U.S. then we should retaliate by blowing some of their most important and most honored shrines and Mosques into small bits of sand. I would also kick every Muslim out of this country and level every mosque. If they don't get that message then comes step two.
I guess I am going to hear from all the whining Muslim sympathizers now. I don't care. Enough is enough. They do understand brute force. We have been playing cat and mouse games with them long enough. The way I see it if they don't bother us or our vital interest, we don't bother them. I am sick of war.
Well, Dave I guess that it not apparent to you that what is really going on over there is that the Sunni(sect) muslims are at war with the Shite(sect) muslims. If you care to delve a little futher into this, I think that you may discover that this all a bunch of muslim BS dating back to who each sect thinks was the rightful heir of the "prophet"(my word,deezee) mohammed. Like the U.S. should really give a damn, huh?

Location hidden

#15364 Jun 14, 2013
Is it just me or is George Zimmerman beginning to look like Chaz Bono? Just saw George on TV and he looks very different.
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#15365 Jun 14, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the wrong place, the wrong time to play macho man. I think Obama stuck his nose in somewhere where he shouldn't have in the first place. All that is going to happen is our young men will die and it will cost us more money that we don't have. The end result will be that Al-Qaeda and the Muslim Brotherhood will take over Syria. The weapons we give the rebels will end up in Al-Qaedas hands killing our own people. Iran will have taken another country. Islam will become stronger. For more and fuller explanation read my 3 post about The U.S. getting involved in the Syrian Civil War posted under a new discussion on D'ville Topix.
You really do amaze me sometimes, I agree with you on this. Well, most of it, anyway. I disagree with the part about Iran.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#15366 Jun 14, 2013
danger zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Astonishing, the lack of common sense amongst Obama supporters!! God save us.
+1 (partially, so maybe +.75)...

"the lack of common sense amongst Obama supporters"

They're also known as the clueless and uneducated...

The -.25? I'm not religious, so I wouldn't ask God to save us...

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#15367 Jun 14, 2013
danger zone wrote:
<quoted text>
... I'm 100% okay without talking to you....
Excellent idea!
danger zone

Lilburn, GA

#15368 Jun 14, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>Inferring that someone may be a WUSS could be construed as vulgar to a Puritan, like myself(recently converted).
I didn't mean vulgar, did Bill mean vulgar?
Excuse the both of us.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
My family wants to relocate to a section 8 rent... (Jan '11) 7 hr HUH 9
Review: Fatous African Hair Braiding Sat bridgettemonique03 1
Woodbine Blackface party!! Feb 26 James 7
Who runs the landscape shop in Woodbine? (Aug '08) Feb 25 magnolia 26
Infowars.com banned from Facebook (Aug '14) Feb 9 eswartz1 4
Booms (Jan '14) Feb 8 julie 4
NBC says Kris Kyle was a racist Feb 6 Snuffy 1
Brunswick Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Brunswick People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:46 pm PST

Bleacher Report12:46PM
Jacksonville Jaguars: Latest Free-Agency News and Rumors
NBC Sports 2:32 PM
Falcons waive Jonathan Massaquoi
Bleacher Report 6:00 AM
NFL Draft 2015: 1st-Round Mock Draft and Top Potential Mid-Round Steals
NFL 6:49 AM
Dan Quinn wants Sean Weatherspoon back on Falcons
Bleacher Report 4:54 PM
What's Best Plan for Replacements for Falcons?