Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#15296 Jun 14, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
5,000 dead American troops have a different viewpoint as to which administration was the most lying.
Anybody seen those weapons of mass destruction ?
Anybody notice how all the Muslims loved us for bombing, invading, occupying, assassinating and torturing their countrymen ?
Anybody notice how the bombing, invading, occupancy, and rebuilding Iraq never cost us a penny, those grateful Arabs reimbursed us for everyone ?
Yep - when it comes to lying administrations - 5,000 dead American troops and $6 Trillion Dollars says it was the one right before Obama.

What does any of your post have to do with eveyone that goes before Congress in an investigation lying? You loss track of my post. I am talking about now, the present.
OMTE

Kathleen, GA

#15297 Jun 14, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Effective ?
Ann Coulter ?
Please share those 'shrooms that grow in the shade up on the hill where you have that "No Trespassing" sign.
She is dead on point when it comes to immigration. Obama should put her as the head of immigration. Republican's are just better at doin things that are cold, but necessary. Plus if she screws it up he can blame it on them. It's a win win. Ya think? If you give all you got to the needy then you become the needy and Mexico ain't comin to our rescue I assure you. As for the Border. That's a dang joke. Impossible to secure??? Well go try and break into Mexico and I bet you your butt will be sittiing in a mexican prison. This whole immigration deal is a joke. They won't secure the border and kick the mexicans out, because there is to much money being made sellin dope that comes from mexico. End of story.
OMTE

Kathleen, GA

#15298 Jun 14, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think the Muslims are stupid? Of course they already know this. What do you think CAIR is for and what they are doing? The only stupid and ignorant people are us. We don't know what is going on. I pretty much think our enemies know a h*ll of a lot more than we do. It's about time you opened your eyes to what is going on in our government. I don't think the government gives a da*n about our security and cares more about putting us into computer files and securing their own power and positions. Just look around you at all the things that have been going on. The government is never held responsible for anything that it has done or is doing , even when caught red handed.
I bet they know a whole lot more now that your buddy Snowden traded sides. Ya think?

Douglasville, GA

#15299 Jun 14, 2013
Oh my wrote:
How predictable, attack the source of the information, but not a single peep about the inconsistentcy of message from the much lauded #1 cable network and their bobbing head entertainer.
It was ok then, not so much now....
Sean Hannity is warning that data mining and surveillance are "very clear violation[s] of the Fourth Amendment," a drastic change for the Fox News host, who was a loud defender of National Security Agency surveillance during the Bush administration.
Please tell me what is your infatuation with Fox?

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#15300 Jun 14, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG! This is hilarious. How embarrassing for you. You libs are the very definition of IRONY on STEROIDS. LIBROIDS ON IRONY STEROIDS.(Again, I'm such a POET.)
+1 That was a rather ironic post...

Douglasville, GA

#15301 Jun 14, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>How do you think terrorist communicate? Do you think they pass notes or use cell phones and email. Do you think that no one has tryed to attack us other than the Boston bombers since 9/11? If you do think someone has. How do you think they were stopped or intercepted? Just askin.
The Boston bomber even had a Facebook page which showed how he felt and thought. Why didn't the NSA pick up on that?
OMTE

Kathleen, GA

#15302 Jun 14, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, OMTE. What they are doing must not be very effective. It didn't stop the Boston calamity. Collecting data, I think, is the main objective. Security possibly second.
They were basically two crazy brothers put up by their mother to hurt us. They weren't terrorist and would have been almost impossible for anyone to stop. What about the 4,800 people that have died in the wake of Sandy Hook? Due to the outdated right that any nut should be able to go into a gun show and buy a gun and 100 round clips. We're livin in a warzone.
danger zone

United States

#15303 Jun 14, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>How do you think terrorist communicate? Do you think they pass notes or use cell phones and email. Do you think that no one has tryed to attack us other than the Boston bombers since 9/11? If you do think someone has. How do you think they were stopped or intercepted? Just askin.
Don't you think Obama & his administration would joyfully announce just a few of these foiled terror attacks over the last 5 years? You know, wallow in their glory. Just askin.
OMTE

Kathleen, GA

#15304 Jun 14, 2013
danger zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you think Obama & his administration would joyfully announce just a few of these foiled terror attacks over the last 5 years? You know, wallow in their glory. Just askin.
No. He isn't a republican.
Huh

Cleveland, GA

#15305 Jun 14, 2013
Oh my wrote:
How predictable, attack the source of the information, but not a single peep about the inconsistentcy of message from the much lauded #1 cable network and their bobbing head entertainer.
Pot, kettle, black.

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#15306 Jun 14, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Effective ?
Ann Coulter ?
Please share those 'shrooms that grow in the shade up on the hill where you have that "No Trespassing" sign.
Yep! She tells it like it is. You know it and so does everyone else.

I grow those 'shrooms for the Left Wing Looneys. Actually, I am providing a public service. The hallucinogenic effect of them helps to temper the off the chart delusions that the LWLs suffer from. YOU ARE WELCOME!!!!!
Huh

Cleveland, GA

#15307 Jun 14, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Then does Obama qualify as a right wing wacko, as he has been following in Bush's footsteps? Now he is going to get us involved in Syria. He has already been arming the Rebels over there.
Obama is wagging the dog's tail.
danger zone

United States

#15308 Jun 14, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
What does any of your post have to do with eveyone that goes before Congress in an investigation lying? You loss track of my post. I am talking about now, the present.
IO is LOST in space. He's hanging onto the past. He blames Bush/Cheney/RWWs for everything bad & very rarely sings praises for his American president.

Douglasville, GA

#15309 Jun 14, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>I bet they know a whole lot more now that your buddy Snowden traded sides. Ya think?
Probably not. I have known a lot of it as well as anyone else that follows the news on the internet. I was not aware that they had the ability to store all this information on everyone indefinitely. I had read years ago that the government wanted to track and put a persons whole life on their computers. That they were already storing many files on people. I have read that they can listen in to your phone calls by satellite. I am sure that by now their technology is beyond our imagination. The NSA still needs to obey our Constitution so that Americans do not lose their rights. I think both security and Constitutional rights can be accomplished if NSA wants to do it.

Location hidden

#15310 Jun 14, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>They were basically two crazy brothers put up by their mother to hurt us. They weren't terrorist and would have been almost impossible for anyone to stop. What about the 4,800 people that have died in the wake of Sandy Hook? Due to the outdated right that any nut should be able to go into a gun show and buy a gun and 100 round clips. We're livin in a warzone.
So! It's okay to take away 2nd amendment rights from those who have never broken a law, but it was a good idea to give 1000's of guns to Mexican drug dealers and use them to help kill 100's of Mexicans and a U.S. border agent??????

You need to give me a more info on the 4800 people who have died as a result of Sandy Hook.

Well, those two brothers were being watched along with the rest of us. See how well WATCHING us works? Youir second sentence is troubling. They WERE most definitely terrorists.

Location hidden

#15311 Jun 14, 2013
danger zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely. He probably NEVER misses a chance to pat himself on the back. He's such a tool.

Douglasville, GA

#15312 Jun 14, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>They were basically two crazy brothers put up by their mother to hurt us. They weren't terrorist and would have been almost impossible for anyone to stop. What about the 4,800 people that have died in the wake of Sandy Hook? Due to the outdated right that any nut should be able to go into a gun show and buy a gun and 100 round clips. We're livin in a warzone.
Wow! I think you had better rethink your comments. They weren't terrorist? Momma made them do it? LOL

Douglasville, GA

#15313 Jun 14, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is wagging the dog's tail.
Sure, even if it turns into a real war, that is better than trying to answer all the questions about the scandals. They have run out of lies and are tired of saying "I don't know".
danger zone

United States

#15314 Jun 14, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>No. He isn't a republican.
Ain't buying it. Those senators aren't either. Don't you think THEY would know about foiled terror plots? They must not.

Douglasville, GA

#15315 Jun 14, 2013
danger zone wrote:
<quoted text>
IO is LOST in space. He's hanging onto the past. He blames Bush/Cheney/RWWs for everything bad & very rarely sings praises for his American president.
How can he? Obama has showed his true color, and it ain't black.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What Y'all think of District Attorney Jackie Jo... (Nov '11) 13 hr Martin gillis 103
Part 12 Guy Heinze Jr. (May '10) Jul 16 Jeb 1,232
News Floyd Farm Bureau honored during annual meeting Jul 10 Cortney 1
Woodbine Cemetery Jun 30 Pat 1
News N.B Power targets Saturday for full restoration... (Dec '13) Jun 26 thenox 2
Speed Trap along the I-95 corridor in Mcintosh ... (Nov '15) Jun 26 Treyleon71 41
where can we catch shrimp in Darien with a thro... Jun '17 mac 8

Brunswick Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brunswick Mortgages