Yea - that's why:<quoted text>Funniest post of the day. What 'cha wanna bet that Capitalism outlasts unions? There was a time that unions were needed...that time has PASSED. Buh-bye.
- the American worker is more productive than at any time in history;
- corporate profits are higher than at any time in modern history;
- upper management compensation is higher than at any time in history;
- American workers have actual had their wages drop; and
- their benefits have actually been cut.
Yep - everyone at the table is making more money than ever- except the worker who produces the profits.
Isn't it great to be non-union, otherwise, those workers might get a bit of the profits - and that would sure suck.
Ah well... As long as workers are willing to sacrifice so much to make my company even more profitable - I guess we'll just have to keep milking them for all their worth.
Just keep fightin those damn unions - we business owners continue to be amazed how you slit your own throats to increase our profits.