Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Bored

Commerce, GA

#11992 May 18, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a wuss and you won't show up anyway. I'm not wasting my gas or my time on you. You'll wuss out like you repeatedly did with an internet conversation. Come down to Atlanta and I'll buy lunch for you, but your Granny will have to pay her own way.

You challenged me on a word debate, you have now challenged me on a meeting. You dont get a choice, I choose on both and you have shown a dislike for either, come up here and I'll pay your freight both ways.

Bored

Commerce, GA

#11995 May 18, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>

What does come to mind is one scenario that I would love to immediately discount, but it is difficult to in the current climate and given Obama's none to subtle efforts to gut the 2nd Amendment. Many law enforcement officials have stated uncategorically that should the Federal govt order the disarmament of law abiding citizens with legally obtained guns, they will not comply. Could that not be considered both "unexpected civil disturbances" and "conspiracy that hinders the execution of State or Federal law."
Am I saying that is the intent here?- absolutely not. Does it bear consideration?- unfortunately, yes.

I dont think it could be considered as you post, however, the American military has a history of inciting conflicts in order to engage.
Many law enforcement agencies, especially Sheriff's offices have come out against gun control, as witnessed in Colorado, where 54 counties out of 60 some odd counties in the State have come out against the Governor signing the bill to ban certain ammo clips, etc.

“WB got Busted 98593”

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#11996 May 18, 2013
Bored wrote:
<quoted text>
You challenged me on a word debate, you have now challenged me on a meeting. You dont get a choice, I choose on both and you have shown a dislike for either, come up here and I'll pay your freight both ways.
Do you have some copy of "dueling rules" or some other sissy sh!t like that that you're going by? You are one weird and pathetic dude.

I'm all registered. The offer is lunch in Atlanta. If you don't take me up on it, I just might meet you up in North GA the next time I head up there for other reasons. I'd be really curious to see if you show up, and if you're really brave enough to run your mouth in person like you do here. I'm pretty sure the answer is no on both counts.
Bored

Commerce, GA

#11997 May 18, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a loud-mouthed socially inept wussy. But if you want lunch, come on down to Atlanta.

I think most posters can see you wiggling your way out of the loudmouth boast. I offered you a way to keep this private but you backed down. You laid down a couple of challenges and then backed out cause they dont meet your criteria. Well he**, life is rough and you dont get everything your way. You made the challenge, I accepted, it's up to you to follow through.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#11998 May 18, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
It all starts with American citizens being the best educated people on the planet. Until we work on that there's not much we can do. It's not that tough once you change the mindset of Congress and quit pretending that being a [email protected] is acceptable.
The people have the power to change to world we live in for the better. What they don't have (in large enough numbers) is the intelligence to wield that power responsibly.
On this we absolutely agree, unfortunately I am sure we would disagree completely in the way to make that happen.
I would contend that the biggest impediments to education in the US right now are teachers' unions and the bureaucracy (starting with the Dept of Education) that stifles innovation and bogs down the whole system.

Abolish the Dept of ED and break the unions. The money that is spent in the bureaucracy should be spent in the classroom and most specifically on teacher salaries. What is more important than teaching the next generation and yet the pay is really only adequate as a second income, which is why most teachers are women (75%) who have husbands who also work and bring in the lion's share of the household income. All boys would benefit from having strong male figures in the classroom, but those boys without fathers in the home would benefit even more so.
But with the strength of the teachers' unions and their emphasis on protecting even incompetent or abusive teachers at all costs regardless of the impact on children, there is a mindset that is hard to overcome. New York City alone is still paying $22 million to teachers who are not allowed in the classrooms because of allegations of impropriety/abuse/"ineffe ctiveness" - but they cannot be fired and thus still receive pay. That is $22 million that New York city could be spending in the classroom.

Bring control back to the people who have the most invested in making sure teachers are competent and schools are safe - the local community of parents, friends and residents who would all benefit from quality schools providing quality education.
Bored

Commerce, GA

#11999 May 18, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>You really need to watch your mouth. Boy.

you're right, not much to say about Irwinville. A podunk town with a closed Crystal Beach in the middle of nowhere. Ya'll got a lot of liquor stores there huh.

“WB got Busted 98593”

Location hidden

#12000 May 18, 2013
Bored wrote:
<quoted text>
I offered you a way to keep this private but you backed down.
I notice I'm now registered and you're not.

Did you notice that?

http://www.blackjackinc.com/ProductImages/ihb...
Bored

Commerce, GA

#12001 May 18, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have some copy of "dueling rules" or some other sissy sh!t like that that you're going by? You are one weird and pathetic dude.
I'm all registered. The offer is lunch in Atlanta. If you don't take me up on it, I just might meet you up in North GA the next time I head up there for other reasons. I'd be really curious to see if you show up, and if you're really brave enough to run your mouth in person like you do here. I'm pretty sure the answer is no on both counts.
Post your login user name and I will send you a message.

“WB got Busted 98593”

Location hidden

#12002 May 18, 2013
Alright. I'm outta here for a while.

Bored, if you want a nice free lunch, and a chance to say stupid sh!t to me face to face like a man take me up on my offer. I'm not playing around. The invitation is open, and I've registered per your request.

If not, shut up.

“WB got Busted 98593”

Location hidden

#12003 May 18, 2013
Bored wrote:
<quoted text>
Post your login user name and I will send you a message.
I don't need to post it. It's right there on the box!

Commerce, GA

#12004 May 18, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
I notice I'm now registered and you're not.
Did you notice that?
http://www.blackjackinc.com/ProductImages/ihb...

I'm in the process of signing up.

Commerce, GA

#12005 May 18, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
Bored, if you want a nice free lunch, and a chance to say stupid sh!t to me face to face like a man take me up on my offer. I'm not playing around. The invitation is open, and I've registered per your request.
If not, shut up.

I'm not meeting for lunch. There are no cafes on the App trail.

Commerce, GA

#12007 May 18, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
If not, shut up.

Now how am I going to send you a personal message when you have them diabled. turn them and we'll take this subject offline from the forum.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#12008 May 18, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
At the very least they want Christianity to be the official national religion. At worst, and there are more than a few of them, they would welcome a theocracy.
Please do show us who has called for Christianity to be the official national religion. And I really am interested in who "would welcome a theocracy".

All Christians that I know simply want the hostility to end towards any public displays. No one is claiming you have to be a Christian, but this is still a 73-78% Christian nation based on three polls and the US Census. How about a little tolerance for those who think children should still be able to sing Christmas songs in school and have Christmas programs - especially if they are limited to purely secular ones about Santa Claus. And how does it hurt anyone if the local fire station wants to put up a Nativity scene and a Menorah on their property?

Commerce, GA

#12009 May 18, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>We dont have one liquor store Irwinville. Pu""y. I know you wont say sh't to my face and I'm sure you know it too. Whenever you growup boy holla at me. Sissy.

You gonna back up the chicken?
Bored

Commerce, GA

#12011 May 18, 2013
OMTE wrote:
Irwinville's where the confederacy was stomped out and Jefferson Davis was arrested. The park is a mile down the road from my house. That's a perfect place to meet for me to stomp your ass out.

Get a login ID and we'll see tough guy.

Commerce, GA

#12012 May 18, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't need to post it. It's right there on the box!

Message sent.

Commerce, GA

#12014 May 18, 2013
"Senator McCaskill(D) Calls For Firing Of All Involved In IRS Targeting Scandal."

This has turned into a romp by most level headed politicians.

"Sen. Claire McCaskill, D-MO, issued a video statement Friday in response to reports that the Internal Revenue Service unfairly targeted conservative nonprofit groups.

“I’m mad. It is un-American, it is wrong, and we have to make sure that this gets fixed,” Missouri’s senior senator said.“There’s a reason Lady Justice wears a blindfold in America. That is because in America, we don’t apply the law based on who you are, who you know, or what you believe. We apply the law equally.”

McCaskill went on to say that the targeting of one group based on political beliefs “infuriates” her.

“We should not only fire the head of the IRS, which has occurred, but we’ve got to go down the line and find every single person who had anything to do with this and make sure that they are removed from the IRS and the word goes out that this is unacceptable,” she said.“It is un-American, it is wrong, and it cannot occur again.”

McCaskill concluded by saying many groups claim to be charities while doing political work and that it is a problem which needs to be fixed “but not in a way that highlights one belief over another.”

Commerce, GA

#12015 May 18, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry f"ckboy. I don't follow the pack. My email is [email protected] com hit me up with an address.

I sent you an email, came back invalid email address. What's your excuse now.

Commerce, GA

#12016 May 18, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry f"ckboy. I don't follow the pack. My email is [email protected] com hit me up with an address.

message sent, you cant even post your address correctly, I had to correct it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Anti-Gay Pastor Found Guilty Of Molesting Teena... Apr 17 Here is what I 7
What McIntosh/Darien does not want you to know (May '13) Apr 14 Showtime 35
Speed Trap along the I-95 corridor in Mcintosh ... (Nov '15) Apr 14 Showtime 32
News Melvin Shares Life Story in Young Stranger Apr 12 Greg B 1
Creative Landscaping Mar 31 Stole from me 1
Part 12 Guy Heinze Jr. (May '10) Mar 28 Meme 1,227
ex sheriff bennett Mar 28 in the know 1

Brunswick Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance