Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia in 2010?

Posted in the Brunswick Forum

Comments (Page 552)

Showing posts 11,021 - 11,040 of47,984
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Not hardly. No competition.
Okay. Now, you're just trying to make us laugh. It worked.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

the facts wrote:
<quoted text>
His father was an African from Kenya, not an African American. He was a student in this country when he married Obama's mother.
Obama doesn't have much in common with African Americans, really. His ancestors do not share the same history as African Americans, who were born to families freed from slavery. As a child, he lived in Indonesia in the Muslim community, attending a Muslim Wasabi. He also lived in the white community in Hawaii, but received the perks of Affirmative Action Action as if he were a down-trodden true African American. Undoubtedly, he had something to hide about his background since he had his college records sealed before running for president. A man who has nothing to hide would have no reason to do that.
Suddenly, all of his words seem less than factual to me.
He's a fraud. It will all come out one day. Of that I have no doubt.
OMTE

Moultrie, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see:
spelling
grammar
sentence structure
All lacking.
"stupid idiot like yourself"
Oh, the irony...
"so I will not respond to you again."
Promise? I wonder if Bored will sleep better at night now...
I'm not interested in sentence structure. Dummy. Maybe you're into that on topix. Maybe you like looking at your posts and admiring your language arts skills. I don't care. I type good enough for you to understand me. That's good enough for me. You are weak fat boy. You have no game,style, or Class. You're just a know it all idiot. Dork.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

the facts wrote:
Also, IRS man who was fired (or resigned) yesterday, was retiring within the month anyway. He wasn't even in charge when it all happened!
The lady in charge when the evil was done had recently been promoted to oversee OBAMACARE implementation!!!
Wow! Truth is stranger than fiction.
He faked being mad. He faked taking worthwhile action.
It's concerning that the IRS will be overseeing Obamacare. Don't think that is going to work with the conservatives in light of their biasness. No telling how this is going to shake out.
OMTE

Moultrie, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
It's concerning that the IRS will be overseeing Obamacare. Don't think that is going to work with the conservatives in light of their biasness. No telling how this is going to shake out.
You want me to give you a hint? Huh? Huh? LOL.
OMTE

Moultrie, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

the facts wrote:
Also, IRS man who was fired (or resigned) yesterday, was retiring within the month anyway. He wasn't even in charge when it all happened!
The lady in charge when the evil was done had recently been promoted to oversee OBAMACARE implementation!!!
Wow! Truth is stranger than fiction.
Yet they still think they are winning. I know. Strange. Right?

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't he the guy that said the "F" word on live TV (I think it was Hannity's show)? He handled that well (seriously), it was an honest error.
Yep, and I swear that he did it again on "The Five" about a year ago. He was all flustered about something and said something that sounded like it, but must have realized it as it was happening and he spun his chair around so whatever he said it wasn't clear and I never heard a dust up about it, so I may have been mistaken, but his reaction seemed to confirm it.

And again, despite his politics being almost completely 180 degrees from my positions, and the fact he can really get on a roll lambasting conservatives/Republicans, he seems like a good and decent man and apparently the others on the show truly like him and consider him a friend. Also, he and Hannity are good buddies.
Danger zone

Snellville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
As government grows bigger & bigger without transparency. Obama is a fraud, alright.
OMTE

Moultrie, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Danger zone wrote:
<quoted text>
As government grows bigger & bigger without transparency. Obama is a fraud, alright.
It must ne tuff waking up everyday thinking that. Especially when there's nothing you can do about it, but cry in topiX.
http://politicalhumor.about.com/library/bl-li...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>You want me to give you a hint? Huh? Huh? LOL.
Well, yes. Tell us all how this is all going to shake out.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>It must ne tuff waking up everyday thinking that. Especially when there's nothing you can do about it, but cry in topiX.
I'm just curious, OMTE. How is it that you are going to be immune when Obamacare kicks in and taxes go up? As I have said before: The rich won't cover it and the poor can't. Who does that leave to carry the burden? So, will you also tell us all how THAT is going to shake out? We'd all like to know, I'm sure.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, and I swear that he did it again on "The Five" about a year ago. He was all flustered about something and said something that sounded like it, but must have realized it as it was happening and he spun his chair around so whatever he said it wasn't clear and I never heard a dust up about it, so I may have been mistaken, but his reaction seemed to confirm it.
And again, despite his politics being almost completely 180 degrees from my positions, and the fact he can really get on a roll lambasting conservatives/Republicans, he seems like a good and decent man and apparently the others on the show truly like him and consider him a friend. Also, he and Hannity are good buddies.
Yep. I am very good friends with some "uber" liberals, and have some family members that lean way left (looking forward to a trip to the left coast later this year, it will be fun "chatting" with my quite liberal brother-in-law...), we just agree to disagree and not talk about it too much. They're likely not going to change my opinions, I'm not likely going to change theirs, so why waste time on it. Similar to some of the people in here, why waste your time?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>It must ne tuff waking up everyday thinking that. Especially when there's nothing you can do about it, but cry in topiX.
I would like to ask you something, OMTE. This is legitimate.

Take politics out of it. As a citizen of the United States, don't you WANT to know the truth in regard to Benghazi and the IRS problem? Remember, leave politics out of it. Just answer it from a John Q. Citizen standpoint.
OMTE

Moultrie, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, yes. Tell us all how this is all going to shake out.
It will be old news in a few months. The head man of the IRS is "stepping down". That truly is funny. That's it. The Grand Finale. Sorry. I know you're disappointed. May is still young though. The republican'ts got time for at least 2 more man made crisis this month. Stay tuned.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not interested in sentence structure. Dummy. Maybe you're into that on topix. Maybe you like looking at your posts and admiring your language arts skills. I don't care. I type good enough for you to understand me. That's good enough for me. You are weak fat boy. You have no game,style, or Class. You're just a know it all idiot. Dork.
"I'm not interested in sentence structure."

Duh! It's obvious. It wouldn't hurt to proof read your posts, perhaps you'll be taken more seriously if ...nah, ain't gonna happen...

"You are weak fat boy."

Once again, LMAO at this comment. You must be omnipotent (that's different than impotent, ya know), to be able to glean those facts from an anonymous board, shorty.

"Dork."

Liberace.
the facts

Fitzgerald, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think it will happen the way they planned it all out. Some of us believed he was a fraud from the get-go, and had to listen to the liberal drivel for 4+ years. Now that his administration has been CAUGHT violating the Constitution twice in one week, we might finally be validated. I hope our country can recover from the divisiveness of his agenda.
OMTE

Moultrie, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm just curious, OMTE. How is it that you are going to be immune when Obamacare kicks in and taxes go up? As I have said before: The rich won't cover it and the poor can't. Who does that leave to carry the burden? So, will you also tell us all how THAT is going to shake out? We'd all like to know, I'm sure.
You got me there. I'm dumb as a jaybird when it comes to Obamacare. I guess I'll just have to TRUST OUR PRESIDENT on that. He is smarter than all of us combined. Ya Know?
the facts

Fitzgerald, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>It will be old news in a few months. The head man of the IRS is "stepping down". That truly is funny. That's it. The Grand Finale. Sorry. I know you're disappointed. May is still young though. The republican'ts got time for at least 2 more man made crisis this month. Stay tuned.
It turned out, he was retiring anyway. It was a faux firing. He wasn't even the one in charge until after the election. So much for transparency.

These problems were man-made, but not by Republicans.
OMTE

Moultrie, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
"I'm not interested in sentence structure."
Duh! It's obvious. It wouldn't hurt to proof read your posts, perhaps you'll be taken more seriously if ...nah, ain't gonna happen...
"You are weak fat boy."
Once again, LMAO at this comment. You must be omnipotent (that's different than impotent, ya know), to be able to glean those facts from an anonymous board, shorty.
"Dork."
Liberace.
You're missing the whole point. Dummy. I don't care if you take me seriously or not. The ones that do glad to know ya. The ones that don't screw ya. Don't read my posts. Like Syn has said many times. What I say or do on here shouldn't affect you anyway. Should it? Now please leave me alone. I don't like you and when you talk to me it makes me wish horrible stuff happens to you and your family. I don't like that probaly no more than you do. So please back off.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Post Quality Review Time!

We're seeing something a little different today, campers! Mr. Sunshine must have finally gotten that little blue pill to work when there actually was a submissive member of the opposite sex around to lear over.(ewwww...) Whatever. He's feeling good and branching out in new territory. That's quite unexpected.

Insulting another poster, extremely typical.
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
If the shoe fits....
We're all laughing at you...
Juvenile names - used "straw man" - not a drinking word, but you do get extra points when he uses it, but this is a post he's REALLY branching out on. He's cautiously testing the waters by tentatively saying something. Here he is proclaiming his sycophantic love for all things Rush Limbaugh, including the Libertarian Party.

He's really hanging his @ss on the line be almost saying something. He's feeling brave. He's riding the escalator without holding onto the hand-rails.
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
The Liberaces have the typical Straw Man argument, because SOME of us are against the Liberace policies and the goof in the White House, they ASSUME SOME of us are Republicans. Guess they don't know there's other parties, huh?
Now this is REALLY daring for him. He's testing out a new phrase that he thinks he likes. He first heard it a few days ago when HE was nailed to the wall by another poster. Bill doesn't know exactly what it means or how to use it properly - but he did sense the deep humiliation associated with it, and hope's he can spread that around a bit. Of course he's trying to insult another poster - that's what he does.

Quite Daring!
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
+1
Nailed him to the wall.
Dual Juvenile names! One of them exhibited about 2.7 seconds of creativity. Who knew he had it in him? Classic post though- insulting somebody AND using the word "irony". For an old grumpy codger, he's feeling giddy tonight!
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
LMBO!
Oh
My
Terrible
Experience
might be coming the Queen of Irony...
Here he is agreeing with another poster who just insulted somebody and he's lending his support. He tries some sarcasm - but then explains it because he thinks EVERYBODY is too "clueless" to pick up on it, despite the fact that we've all seen it used this way since kindergarten. However he was responding to Bored, so maybe it was necessary.
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
And???
:)
Point being, this wasn't news, was it?
Insulting another poster, spelling Nazi, supporting his posse who he thinks likes him, AND used the word "irony" - That's a lot of effort for an old codger to get that into one post. Respect!
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see:
spelling
grammar
sentence structure
All lacking.
"stupid idiot like yourself"
Oh, the irony...
"so I will not respond to you again."
Promise? I wonder if Bored will sleep better at night now...
And for ONCE!!!!! He's not insulting ANYBODY!!!! Of course he admits to watching Hannity with negates any points he might have gotten - but we all knew that was his main source of news anyway.

His family bought him the entire show on Blu-Ray - Hannity in 1080P - 3D- in 7.1 Dolby Digital sound. Boy was he happy that day!
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't he the guy that said the "F" word on live TV (I think it was Hannity's show)? He handled that well (seriously), it was an honest error.
While we did get plenty of Bill's Greatest Hits with "irony", insults galore, condescending attitude and hateful attitude aplenty - he's added some new material to his repertoire. A touch of creativity with the hateful names, he almost said something that wasn't insulting, and taking the dangerous step of trying out a new insulting phrase that he might incorporate into his regular show.

This might be a tough night for him to follow-up on.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 11,021 - 11,040 of47,984
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Brunswick Discussions

Search the Brunswick Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) 17 hr marvinstevens 2,040
Blueberry growers go to 'pick-it-yourself' model Jul 11 LocavoreT 3
Dukes of Iron MC Jul 9 Itty Bitty Dick Committee 3
What happened to Kim Devore Jun 29 Curious 1
Juneteenth festival celebrates freedom Jun 21 Shining Electron 1
More black on white crime (Aug '13) Jun 18 samnammit 13
Birth mothers who answered ads / Gittleman aka ... Jun 18 joanNYadoptees 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Brunswick Jobs

•••