ChicknButt

Decatur, GA

#9619 May 8, 2013
danger zone wrote:
<quoted text>
We remember the story well, guess the dumbo democrat voters in SC didn't. You need to be on a SC link, remind them, not me....You sound like a fool.
You're the one gloating that this man is representing your political party. I'd say that make you the one who sounds like a fool.
danger zone

Snellville, GA

#9620 May 8, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>He beat a business Woman in the SOUTH. Who failed to reach her voters as it was her first race. Wow. He's a bad dude. Grow a brain.
But, but, but, but, he STILL won....What a blow to the democrats! Democrats should be EMBARASSED!
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

#9621 May 8, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm afraid all you have to do is look at the tone and content of the posts on here to see that, on balance, it is hands down the Left filled with anger and hate. And I have a great appreciation for true humor, I simply don't consider profanity laden insults and vulgarity to be humorous. And I will never find it funny to try and use a mentally challenged person as some sort of basis for an insult. I do not know the reason for "Scott"'s brother's disability, but I completely understand "Scott"'s request to not take a term that can be an accurate description of his brother's condition and us it as an attempted insult. You might consider the following quote:
“In the fictional novel, The Clowns of God, by Morris West, Jesus comes back to earth, and some people think it’s Him while some don’t. At one point, Jesus is at a school for children with Down syndrome, and He is holding a little girl. Jesus says:
‘I know what you are thinking. You need a sign. What better one could I give but to make this little one whole and new? I could do it, but I will not. I am the Lord and not a conjurer. I gave this mite a gift I denied to all of you — eternal innocence. To you she looks imperfect — but to me she is flawless,...She will never offend me, as all of you have done. She will never pervert or destroy the work of my Father’s hands. She is necessary to you. She will evoke the kindness that will keep you human. Her infirmity will prompt you to gratitude for your own good fortune … More! She will remind you every day that I am who I am, that my ways are not yours, and that the smallest dust mite whirled in the darkest spaces does not fall out of my hand … I have chosen you.
You have not chosen me.
This little one is my sign to you.
Treasure her!’“
I wish you would think about that quote the next time you are about to use the term "retarded" as an insult.
Are you serious? You holy rolling retarded a$$ b*t*h. You try use God as a weapon. You turn people away from God, because alot of people think if you believe in God you have to be like you and nobody wants to be a stick in the mud. Get a clue and a life. Weirdo.
danger zone

Snellville, GA

#9622 May 8, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
In South Carolina? You're clueless. Not only are you clueless, you're looking at the wrong things. Not only are you looking at the wrong things, your constant use of "democraps" and "liberace" and "libroaches" exhibits immaturity on an incurable level.
Why are you even here? You don't understand any of this.
Again, dumbocrats lose. Now, y'all move along to the SC forums, maybe you fools can figure out, what went so terribly wrong.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#9623 May 8, 2013
danger zone wrote:
BULLY MODE.
The morning is fresh. The day is young.
Remember, your leader occupies the Oval Office.
And still not happy.
It's astounding. They are SO ANGRY. They have been asked time and time again where their anger is coming from because they "won". Since they've never responded, one must determine that Obama IS making fools of them and they are MAD. Seriously, they don't have a leg to stand on. Every day it seems, there is something new in the news of some WH screw up. Benghazi is not going away. Those victims deserve juctice just as any other victim does. Obama paraded the grieving parents of the poor Sandy Hook victims out to push his agenda. HE LOST and looked like the manipulator he is. Where are the grieving family members of the Benghazi victims? Obama wants to keep them hiden away, I'm sure. The Democrats support this! The liberals on this forum support this!

Location hidden

#9624 May 8, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I did see that, in fact, it was in the quoted text to which I replied.
Perhaps you missed this part...
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/...
3) The vast majority of households that don’t pay federal income taxes are either elderly or paying payroll taxes. As you can see below, 60 percent of those who don’t pay income tax are still working and paying taxes for Social Security and Medicare. Their tax liability is just too low to qualify for the income tax. Another 22 percent of non-payers are retirees.
Only about 7.9 percent of households are not paying any federal taxes at all. That’s usually because they’re either unemployed or on disability or students or are very poor.
Or maybe you missed this part...
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/...
4) Many low-income workers don’t pay federal income taxes thanks, in part, to a series of tax cuts endorsed by Republicans over the years.
...For instance, most (though not all) elderly households are excluded from paying taxes on their Social Security benefits. And low-income workers with children can qualify for the Earned Income Tax Credit or the Child Tax Credit. As Keith Hennessey explains, the latter was a major GOP initiative during the 1990s and 2000s, and conservatives used to tout them as vital poverty-reduction measures...
Course the point, as usual, is the context of the statement. Within the very narrow confines of the words that are spoken it is certianly a true statement, but then that narrow statement does not represent the entire picture. It's really not relevant because it is out of context.
The STATEMENT was what it was INTENTED TO BE. Then, you start with your cutting and pasting to spin, spin, spin. Typical loonie liberal lunatic twisting. Your response did NOT APPLY to the post. When will you ever tire of TRYING to turn LEMONS into lemonade? It's going to get worse.
danger zone

Snellville, GA

#9625 May 8, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm afraid all you have to do is look at the tone and content of the posts on here to see that, on balance, it is hands down the Left filled with anger and hate. And I have a great appreciation for true humor, I simply don't consider profanity laden insults and vulgarity to be humorous. And I will never find it funny to try and use a mentally challenged person as some sort of basis for an insult. I do not know the reason for "Scott"'s brother's disability, but I completely understand "Scott"'s request to not take a term that can be an accurate description of his brother's condition and us it as an attempted insult. You might consider the following quote:
“In the fictional novel, The Clowns of God, by Morris West, Jesus comes back to earth, and some people think it’s Him while some don’t. At one point, Jesus is at a school for children with Down syndrome, and He is holding a little girl. Jesus says:
‘I know what you are thinking. You need a sign. What better one could I give but to make this little one whole and new? I could do it, but I will not. I am the Lord and not a conjurer. I gave this mite a gift I denied to all of you — eternal innocence. To you she looks imperfect — but to me she is flawless,...She will never offend me, as all of you have done. She will never pervert or destroy the work of my Father’s hands. She is necessary to you. She will evoke the kindness that will keep you human. Her infirmity will prompt you to gratitude for your own good fortune … More! She will remind you every day that I am who I am, that my ways are not yours, and that the smallest dust mite whirled in the darkest spaces does not fall out of my hand … I have chosen you.
You have not chosen me.
This little one is my sign to you.
Treasure her!’“
I wish you would think about that quote the next time you are about to use the term "retarded" as an insult.

God made "chosen souls" for a reason.
What a beautiful post!
Bored

Dawsonville, GA

#9626 May 8, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
In South Carolina? You're clueless. Not only are you clueless, you're looking at the wrong things. Not only are you looking at the wrong things, your constant use of "democraps" and "liberace" and "libroaches" exhibits immaturity on an incurable level.
Why are you even here? You don't understand any of this.

"Why are you even here?"

To point out your errors, to watch you make a fool of yourself, to refute most everything you say because it is not only wrong, but dam wrong.(very little you say is right)

Obamascare, huge debt, flaky democraps in office who support every move he makes will be reflected the elections in 2014 and 2016.
Not only in the south, but across the nation.

Obama has no secrets anymore, the story is out on him.( a man with a lot of hot air and good speaking skills with no abilities)

Yep, I'd say most of you liberaces are really worried about now and we see a lot of rats scurrying around changing positions, backing away from Obamascare, even Obama himself.

Obama, the lame duck. Feathers plucked by the repubs on sequester, more plucking next year when more info comes out about obamascare.

His party is running scared right now with good reason, their legs are being cut off, just like right here on topix.
Bored

Dawsonville, GA

#9627 May 8, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the one gloating that this man is representing your political party. I'd say that make you the one who sounds like a fool.

You're just mad your fellow liberace lost the race after big backing from outside the State.
How much did you lose on the loser?? Ha-ha-ha
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

#9628 May 8, 2013
danger zone wrote:
<quoted text>
But, but, but, but, he STILL won....What a blow to the democrats! Democrats should be EMBARASSED!
It was a loss to SC and the republicans. Do you even know what or whom your supporting? I know. You got on here cause you hate Obama. Right. Do you even know that Mark Sanford goes against everything that conservatives believe in? No. I didn't think so. So do everybody a favor and yourself a favor and shutup. You're not helping THEIR cause not YOURS. MORON.
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

#9629 May 8, 2013
danger zone wrote:
<quoted text>
God made "chosen souls" for a reason.
What a beautiful post!
I wonder why he made your retarded a$$? I haven't a clue.
Bored

Dawsonville, GA

#9630 May 8, 2013
danger zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, dumbocrats lose. Now, y'all move along to the SC forums, maybe you fools can figure out, what went so terribly wrong.

I second the motion for them to move along. Course it wont help them, now that they can be classfied as lamearaces.

Location hidden

#9631 May 8, 2013
Bored wrote:
<quoted text>
Will you ever learn? A yearly budget deficit is not the same as long term deficits.
Bush left a long term deficit of $1.4, Obama has increased the long term deficit number to something like $4 trillion in only 4 years as opposed to 8 for Bush.
Dam Liberaces dont know diddly.
They are in the spincycle. Everything/Anything goes in order to protect their pride. They screwed up and they know it. They are all in damage control mode.
danger zone

Snellville, GA

#9632 May 8, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Are you serious? You holy rolling retarded a$$ b*t*h. You try use God as a weapon. You turn people away from God, because alot of people think if you believe in God you have to be like you and nobody wants to be a stick in the mud. Get a clue and a life. Weirdo.

Wow! What hate & rage you spew. You have serious issues. I seriously hope you don't own a gun, you sound dangerous.
Bored

Dawsonville, GA

#9633 May 8, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>It was a loss to SC and the republicans. Do you even know what or whom your supporting? I know. You got on here cause you hate Obama. Right. Do you even know that Mark Sanford goes against everything that conservatives believe in? No. I didn't think so. So do everybody a favor and yourself a favor and shutup. You're not helping THEIR cause not YOURS. MORON.

Wow- a liberace worried about the conservative cause, BS is getting deep in this thread.

"“there are still places in America that hate liberals and would rather a deeply flawed Mark Sanford win than an elitist liberal.” That's worth repeating."

Location hidden

#9634 May 8, 2013
Bored wrote:
<quoted text>
When a sorry repub like Mark Sanford can beat a liberace with backing from big money liberaces from out of State, I 'd say the democraps are pretty worried about 2014 and 2016.
+1 . Funniest post of the day.
danger zone

Snellville, GA

#9635 May 8, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>I wonder why he made your retarded a$$? I haven't a clue.
Well, I'm sure there's reason HE made you. I just haven't figured ot out, yet.
Bored

Dawsonville, GA

#9636 May 8, 2013
danger zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! What hate & rage you spew. You have serious issues. I seriously hope you don't own a gun, you sound dangerous.

I'm sure he beats his wife, if she still lives with him. I'm sure his kids get admitted to the hospital once a week for falling down and hurting themself.

The man is one angry sorry individual and a black spot, even with the Liberaces. Well probably not the chicken, he endorses him.

Location hidden

#9637 May 8, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>He beat a business Woman in the SOUTH. Who failed to reach her voters as it was her first race. Wow. He's a bad dude. Grow a brain.
Oh, my goodness. I thought you were better than that.
ChicknButt

Decatur, GA

#9638 May 8, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
It's astounding. They are SO ANGRY. They have been asked time and time again where their anger is coming from because they "won". Since they've never responded, one must determine that Obama IS making fools of them and they are MAD. Seriously, they don't have a leg to stand on. Every day it seems, there is something new in the news of some WH screw up. Benghazi is not going away. Those victims deserve juctice just as any other victim does. Obama paraded the grieving parents of the poor Sandy Hook victims out to push his agenda. HE LOST and looked like the manipulator he is. Where are the grieving family members of the Benghazi victims? Obama wants to keep them hiden away, I'm sure. The Democrats support this! The liberals on this forum support this!
Support what?

The fact that Obama sent killers to take out our Ambassador? That's what you whacko's seem to think.

But it didn't happen. Foreign terrorists killed our Ambassador. Got it? Not the White House, not Obama. Our security wasn't strong enough to stop it. The security that REPUBLICANS voted not to fund after it was requested. THAT security that the Republicans consciously chose not to provide wasn't strong enough to prevent our Ambassador from being killed.

So - what's the problem? That the WORDING you would have liked to have seen wasn't used in a news conference?

I work in a small business. We have 25 employees who all work in the same building. It's amazing what cluster-$#%$#'s can happen occasionally due to bad communication.

But you didn't like the language of the press conference regarding an incident that happened 8,000 miles away in the middle of the night, from a federal government with dozens of agencies, millions employees spread across the entire planet, all regarding less than clear events in the armpit of the world just a few hours after it happened?

Obama called it an attack. That's what it was.

What you REALLY, REALLY, REALLY want is something that's going to "take Obama down". That's what the frenzy is over - you think there's blood in the water.

Ain't. Going. To. Happen.

Get over it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) 5 hr General Sherman 2,060
Video Spotlight - A Whites-Only Bathroom on the... (Nov '07) Sep 20 WC St Marys 893
Blue Bar/Boondocks (Jan '12) Sep 16 JMO 18
Who runs the landscape shop in Woodbine? (Aug '08) Sep 11 magnola 25
GA Who do you support for Attorney General in Geor... (Oct '10) Sep 5 faisha 186
Part 12 Guy Heinze Jr. (May '10) Sep 4 Get Over It 1,185
Mater Construction Aug 31 rodeogirl31520 3
•••
•••

Brunswick Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Brunswick People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Brunswick News, Events & Info