you need

Dahlonega, GA

#9504 May 7, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Why didn't you post a link? Waiting for a link.
You need a vibrator, they also come in many colors and in many cases Medicare will cover the cost and ship in a plain box.
OMTE

Cairo, GA

#9505 May 7, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, still a black, lesbian, drag queen, on welfare, with 7 children from 8 black, different fathers, all of whom are in prison for raping white women, while on probation for welfare fraud.
Exactly the kind of person that "Libtard" Jesus said to sell all your possessions and use the money to provide me with food, shelter, and health care.
Oh wait... Don't Right Winger support Samuel Johnson - the most recent Right Wing Terrorist planning to bomb and murder minorities and Leeeeeberals.
I guess the choice is yours.
Jesus ?
or
Johnson ?
Gonna follow Jesus and show your love for my black, lesbian butt ?
or
Gonna follow Johnson and hurl insults?
We'll be waiting - the suspense is highly entertaining
I don't even like queers and that sh*t was to d*mn funny. GN.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#9506 May 7, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Chickenbutt, it's very obvious what you are trying to do. Amazes is new, but he is a conservative. You are trying to bully him into leaving. Why is that? All he wants to do is play, just like the rest of us. Unless you are a card carrying commie, why do you CARE if someone else joins in? A couple of new loonies have signed on and they are playing just like the rest of us.
Oh come on! He said "one world order!" That's about as nice of a response as you can give that. I was being down-right charitable with that one.

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#9507 May 7, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>That's what you're failing to see. We are not okay with being told what to do. We're tired of living by your standards of right and wrong. When all you're interested in is turning a profit. No matter what the cost to the less fortunate. You're a silly snobby B.
If you are not okay with being told what to do and when to do it, you are confused about your party allegiance. You have been listening to too much left wing propaganda expecially by this particular administration. Your choices are going to become less and less. You are a goofy B.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#9508 May 7, 2013
Amazes wrote:
As a tax payer I don't mind people not paying federal income taxes if their income is low but I do mind living the good life off the government and there "are" people in this country that do just that and I personally know quite a few. This link shows the results of a study on government assistance available in PA. Though the numbers would be different the same end results would be the same in all states and this country as a whole.
“Financially we are heading for a cliff and we can’t afford it because we don’t have enough taxpayers,” Alexander stated.
http://www.whptv.com/news/local/story/Living-...
The crux of that story, in my opinion, is that "she turned down a raise because... the extra money would decrease her government benefits". This is when we know the system is broken. Someone in a recent post used the phrase I think is so appropriate (my apologies for not crediting it) that the safety net has become a hammock. I don't know anyone who begrudges someone in true need the help they need to get back on their feet - but it was never intended to become a way of life that then gets passes on to the next generation who doesn't know any other way of life and truly believes they ARE entitled to that govt check. And this country CANNOT afford to keep able bodied people in that same hammock. There must be drastic reform, for the good of everyone, those benefits will either end for those who are not truly needy, just parasitical OR they will end for EVERYONE, even those for whom they are truly intended and who truly need it. There is no way the current system can be maintained, there aren't enough taxpayers left.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#9509 May 7, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh come on! He said "one world order!"
Or was that the other guy? I don't really remember now..

http://cdn.teamcococdn.com/assets/image/640x0...
columbus native

Edmond, OK

#9510 May 7, 2013
Once again Synergy is off his meds. Obamacare offers free blood pressure pills and xanax to republicans like you. Careful don't blow a fuse, remember you are on the outside looking in and we are on the inside watching these stupid republicans meltdown. I'm tellin you is the best days on my latter days in life.

Location hidden

#9511 May 7, 2013
@ Amazes.
I believe you said you were one of the original posters on this thread, glad you came back, we need you, you've had some great posts.

@ danger zone, I think I have been remiss in welcoming you, you've been dead on.

Location hidden

#9512 May 7, 2013
Laughing at U wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not a Liberal and I hate him. Heck, everyone hates him because he's an ass. That about sums it up.
Thanks for answering.
When he first began posting on Topix, we, from time to time, would post, argue, etc. about taxes. He knows about taxes because in his line of work,he had to. He offered to explain and answer questions and he was VERY nice about it. Those who didn't like what he had to say, clearly went after him. He STILL remained decent. This went on and on until I guess he had enough. Now, apparently, the liberal's plan is to bully him until he leaves. I don't know if he will or not, I haven't spoken with him about it, but that is clearly the plan. I just don't get that. This is just a silly public forum. It certainly won't get any of us to Hollywood. Maybe I should take it more seriously, but I just hit it a lick and move on so to speak. Good grief.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#9513 May 7, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Weak, Stupid, and Boring.
Another ironic post from the Duke! Long live the Duke!

Can't be the King, we already have one...
columbus native

Edmond, OK

#9514 May 7, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
I glanced at it but didn't read it. My first reaction was that it wasn't about deaths in the middle-east, but Afghanistan in particular. There's a real distinction there given the timelines and missions. My second reaction is that when we have US Forces on foreign territory on a combat mission it's a known fact that some our guys will die, and there's no way of knowing how many. The real weight of the issue lies in the decision to engage in a combat action on foreign territory in the first place.
Thankfully Obama is a lot less trigger-happy than his predecessor who initiated that mission. I guess Bush thought that the deaths of thousands of our honorable service men was worth the price of looking after his buddies oil interests. Wouldn't want them to lose a buck now, would we? Obama got stuck trying to find a responsible way to clean up the mess Dubya made.
Actually he did'nt get oil, he got it thru defence companies and haliburton,based in Houstan now Quatar. They set up over there where they can do business with any country they want(including Iran and North Korea). Try and explain that to republicans and you would have better luck with a first grader.

Location hidden

#9515 May 7, 2013
Laughing at U wrote:
<quoted text>
. Heck, everyone hates him because he's an ass. That about sums it up.
I suggest you work on your "sums" 'cause your math stinks.

Location hidden

#9516 May 7, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
We have no illusions about the fact that if the Republicans gain office again, we can kiss our A$$es goodbye.
http://i1235.photobucket.com/albums/ff435/PIT...
However - even if we do harbor romantic notions that our government should give a damn about it's citizens, we're nothing like the biggest leaches on the American budget.
Oil and Gas subsidies. Farm subsidies. Corporate Tax Breaks. Bank subsidies.===> Those lazy welfare queens literally are sucking TRILLIONS annually from the US taxpayers. They need to work for their money like the rest of us. Entitlement Mentality Bums.
We are kissing our A$$es goodbye now.
Why isn't Obama fixing it then? Why not? He is in their pocket, too. You are too liberal drunk to even consider that possibility. Do you HONESTLY think the middle class is not going to carry the cost of Obamacare? Are you THAT naive????? The rich won't and the poor can't. So?
I can tell you this, if those welfare queens DON"T start contributing, there will be NO hope. There's not much hope now. I have no idea what a republican will do, but I know what a democrat IS doing........NOTHING. Well, he's lying. That's it.

Location hidden

#9517 May 7, 2013
Laughing at U wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not a Liberal and I hate him. Heck, everyone hates him because he's an ass. That about sums it up.
We have another one joining the irony kingdom...

This one will be the Queen. Long live the Queen!

Location hidden

#9518 May 7, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll take OMTE any day of the week. He cuts through the BS better than all of us on most issues. He's got you hiding behind a rock. You get Boring diarrhea of the keyboard dude , tin-foil-hat boy, and that assistant manager candidate from H&R Block.
Well, that tells me all I need to know abou you. You prefer vugarity and trashy innuendoes to get your point across. I'm hiding behind a rock????? How so?
domino

Wellington, AL

#9519 May 7, 2013
Bored wrote:
<quoted text>
What! you expect us to use your sorry Libsocies web sites. What a dummy.
Exactly....he refuses to believe Gregory Hicks who was there during the Benghazi attack and is now the top diplomat there. He too has been threatened by the Obama Administration. Yep, Nixon was

impeached for a cover-up, I could
care less about Clintons sex life but lets just sit back and watch. Obama is going down. At least Nixon didnt cause deaths.
columbus native

Edmond, OK

#9520 May 7, 2013
Bored wrote:
More to come later.
Does this bored fellow have a chemical imbalance or is he off his meds?

Location hidden

#9521 May 7, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Well now. Let's see. What could it be?
It's because he's an arrogant A$$hole. And creepy as he11. And a web-stalker. And humorless. I'm not sure about ugly, but I'm tacking that on there too just because.
Did I mention creepy as he11? Because I really don't want to forget that. But especially because he's arrogant and a$$holish.
How is he creepy? How is he a web-stalker? He logs on, posts and leaves. Isn't that what we all do? You've mentioned creepy several times. How so?

Location hidden

#9522 May 7, 2013
columbus native wrote:
...Obamacare offers free blood pressure pills and xanax ...
Nothing is free. Somebody is paying for it, probably not you...

Location hidden

#9523 May 7, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>They shunn me. LOL. Cuz I'm trouble. You make them look stupid, but you're to nice. Synergy's trying to coax you like a snake now.
Who shuns you?
Why do I need to coax Chickenbutt?
By saying he is too nice, that translates that you want him to be nasty and vulgar. Right?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
considering moving to the Brunswick area Apr 29 JWB 7
Anyone know? Apr 21 Snuffy 1
News Student faces weapons charge Tyler Heinze, 17, ... (Mar '11) Apr 15 UKk 19
Looking for info on Felisha Ponsell Apr 14 me2youlol 8
Part 12 Guy Heinze Jr. (May '10) Apr 12 Get_a_Clue 1,197
Miles Crews Apr 12 SumYungGuy 2
US DEPARTMENT Of Labor are worst scum We have i... Apr '15 SAY NOTHING 1
More from around the web

Brunswick People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE