Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#8807 May 4, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
At this stage you're mostly just filling this place up with spam.
Some radio DJ guy said, "And the hits just keep on coming" (or similar).

The irony from this poster just keeps on coming...
Informed Opinion

United States

#8808 May 4, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>Ain't it the truth.

The Right Wing Wackos slurp up all the "liberal" benefits without any hesitation.

They enjoy Social Security; Medicare; Part D; VA Benefits; OSHA; Workers Comp; Government Pensions; Child Labor Laws; Government Insured Private Pensions; FDIC, FSLIC; FHA; FEMA; etc.

They benefit from Obama cutting Bush's 1.4 Trillion Dollar Deficits, and Obama bringing the troops home from Iraq.

Then they sit back slurping and complaining about the costs of all those very programs they enjoy.
It always remind me if those "management" types who love to fight against union members benefits, but the minutes those benefits are gained, latch their lips onto those benefits as if they'd fought for them, not against them.

It amazing to watch how anxious they are to claim those benefits they tried so hard to prevent.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#8809 May 4, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
It's easy for you! You just cut and paste from this list:
What if you're WRONG? Huh? WHAT THEN??!!
IGNORANT TROLL!!
Pot, kettle, black.
Typical Lib!
Obama sucks.
Just you WAIT!!!
Obama sucks!
Obama is destroying the country!
What about YOU??!!!
I hate Obama!
Obama is a narcissist.
What has Obama done??
Obama sucks.
Troll.
Wash, rinse repeat. I can't imagine it wears you out too much. Cut and paste. Heck, I bet you do it while flipping channels between Fox News and Redneck Oilmen Gator Hunters Arm Wrestling with Larry The Cable Guy While Playing With Their Guns And Giving Donald Trump a Pedicure.( I hear this has some good ratings amongst Republicans!)
You KNOW how special you are to me, so I found this to save you the trouble. Any commentS?

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142412788...
Bored

Dawsonville, GA

#8810 May 4, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
IGNORANT TROLL!!
Pot, kettle, black.
Typical Lib!
Obama sucks.
Just you WAIT!!!
Obama sucks!
What about YOU??!!!
I hate Obama!
Obama is a narcissist.
What has Obama done??
Obama sucks.
Troll.
Wash, rinse repeat. I can't imagine it wears you out too much. Cut and paste. Heck, I bet you do it while flipping channels between Fox News and Redneck Oilmen Gator Hunters Arm Wrestling with Larry The Cable Guy While Playing With Their Guns And Giving Donald Trump a Pedicure.( I hear this has some good ratings amongst Republicans!)

You're losing your sense of humor. Oh well, maybe you never had one.

Location hidden

#8811 May 4, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
There's nothing to "Duck&Dodge". You haven't said anything sensible yet.
YOU are getting good at Duck and Dodge. I just posted something to you that is VERY sensible.

Location hidden

#8812 May 4, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah. Everybody else fills up these pages with useless stupid pathetic juvenile drivel that's not worth reading (Yes BORED,I'm talking about YOU!), so I figured I'd give it a try.
The funniest post so far today. If IO and Oh My aren't guilty of filling pages with useless drivel, I don't know who is. BORED is AWESOME.

Location hidden

#8813 May 4, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
IGNORANT TROLL!!
Pot, kettle, black.
Typical Lib!
Obama sucks.
Just you WAIT!!!
Obama sucks!
What about YOU??!!!
I hate Obama!
Obama is a narcissist.
What has Obama done??
Obama sucks.
Troll.
Pot, Kettle, Black except where I speak the truth about Obama, just subsitute words of worship. THEN you'll have the liberal brainwashed mantra.(You are REALLY having a bad day!)

Location hidden

#8814 May 4, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
"Libroadch" may be more suitable of a description since they do run for their dark spaces as soon as the lights come on. Of course you may be offending a bug lover. Thank you very much for your response. Hope your weekend is a good one.
Libroach is good.

How about libturd? As in, their liberal ideas are full of...

You do bring up an excellent point that has been mentioned MANY times in MANY different threads (note that this thread appears to be "state wide", while Synergy, Big Dave and I, and some others, are mostly in the Douglasville area "board"): when confronted with logic and facts certain posters are unwilling and/or unable to answer questions posed to them, as it would show them something they might not want to agree with. A few also disappear for a while and/or come back under another name. Like roaches, they scatter and disappear...

Location hidden

#8815 May 4, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Ain't it the truth.
The Right Wing Wackos slurp up all the "liberal" benefits without any hesitation.
They enjoy Social Security; Medicare; Part D; VA Benefits; OSHA; Workers Comp; Government Pensions; Child Labor Laws; Government Insured Private Pensions; FDIC, FSLIC; FHA; FEMA; etc.
They benefit from Obama cutting Bush's 1.4 Trillion Dollar Deficits, and Obama bringing the troops home from Iraq.
Then they sit back slurping and complaining about the costs of all those very programs they enjoy.
lol You must have this same response on "speed dial".

Just curious, how do you explain the American soldiers still dying the Middle East?
Bored

Dawsonville, GA

#8816 May 4, 2013
Sitting here watching Faux news. Reporting on the violent protest against capitalism. I think I saw IO there. Was a man's body with a roaches head grinning into the camera. I know it had to be IO.

Also saw a chickenbutt crossing the road, back and forth, back and forth. Some of the protesters were pointing at the chicken and saying "why is he crossing the road."

The police with their bicycle barricades were saying "Do you think we can run over him while he's crossing."

Needless to say, the roach head and the chicken were last seen walking off with the local gay(a stolen word to depict happy trails) people.

Police shake their head and say, they deserve each other, aint they lovelee pair.

Location hidden

#8817 May 4, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
You KNOW how special you are to me, so I found this to save you the trouble. Any commentS?
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142412788...
I wonder how much of this is reality setting in (perhaps they have now read the legislation?) vs. trying to protect their jobs with elections upcoming.
please

Dahlonega, GA

#8818 May 4, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Except that return you received wasn't worth as much because when you have inflation, the "real value" of your money drops. And I wouldn't argue with your conclusion at all. The topic was "who is the worst president ever" - you stated "Bush or Carter,...its Carter by MILES." - I agree completely.
I don't know how to can tell what any topic is on Topix with people like you changing the facts to meet your goals, whatever they are.

One thing for sure the values of my home during the Carter years continued to grow no matter which political party was in charge. At least until your man Bush took care of that with the worst bust since the Great Depression. Thousands of Americans killed for false reasons and wiping out middle class wealth, that’s Bush’s legacy.

Read this article, it is reminds me of the conservative movement in the U.S. http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/05/04...

Which would you prefer,$50,000 in U.S. currency during the Carter administration, or the same $50,000 at the end of the Bush debacle. There is nothing truthful you can say to defend the Bush years, again it’s no contest. Why don’t you craw back in the idiot hole you emerged from, please.
ChicknButt

Decatur, GA

#8819 May 4, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
But, they reelected him. No excuse for that.
Mitt Romney: there are 47 percent......who are dependent upon government, who believe that they are victims, who believe the government has a responsibility to care for them, who believe that they are entitled to health care, to food, to housing, to you-name-it.

Mitt Romney: "Corporations are people, my friend"

Mitt Romney: "I like being able to fire people who provide services to me."

Mitt Romney: "I'm not concerned about the very poor."

Mitt Romney: "they brought us whole binders full of women."

Mitt Romney: "As president, I will create 12 million new jobs." —Mitt Romney, during the second presidential debate
"Government does not create jobs. Government does not create jobs." —Mitt Romney, 45 minutes later.

Mitt Romney: "it would be helpful to be Latino."

Mitt Romney: "I believe in an America where millions of Americans believe in an America that's the America millions of Americans believe in. That's the America I love."

Mitt Romney: "Tomorrow we begin a new tomorrow."

Mitt Romney: "Syria is Iran's only ally in the Arab world. It's their route to the sea." --said during the third presidential debate. In fact, Iran and Syria do not share a border and Iran has direct access to international waters through its large coastline on the Gulf.

Mitt Romney: "Is $100,000 middle income?" -George Stephanopoulos
"No, middle income is $200,000 to $250,000 and less." -Mitt Romney, ABC's "Good Morning America," Sept. 14, 2012

Mitt Romney: "When you give a speech you don't go through a laundry list, you talk about the things that you think are important." –when asked about failing to mention the troops in his nomination speech at the Republican National Convention, Fox News interview (Sept. 7, 2012)

Mitt Romney: "I should tell my story. I'm also unemployed." —speaking in 2011 to unemployed people in Florida. Romney's net worth is over $200 million.

Mitt Romney: "PETA is not happy that my dog likes fresh air." —Mitt Romney in 2007, responding to criticism from People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals following revelations that he had once put the family dog in a carrier and strapped it to the roof of his car during a 12-hour road trip.

Mitt Romney: "I have some friends who are NASCAR team owners." —after being asked whether he follows NASCAR racing"

Mitt Romney: "I like those fancy raincoats you bought. Really sprung for the big bucks." —to a group of NASCAR fans wearing plastic ponchos at the Daytona 500 (February 2012)

Mitt Romney: "[My wife] drives a couple of Cadillacs."

Mitt Romney: "I'm not familiar precisely with what I said, but I'll stand by what I said, whatever it was."

Mitt Romney: "There were a couple of times I wondered whether I was going to get a pink slip" – attempting to identify with the problems of average people.

Mitt Romney: "Who let the dogs out? Who, who." – during an awkward photo op with a group of African Americans kids at a Martin Luther King Day parade (January 2008)

No excuse for re-electing Obama? Are you SURE about that?

The Republicans put up the best they had. Sheldon Adelson, Karl Rove, Harold Simmons, you name it put up MASSIVE amounts of money- The Republicans were in it to win. The problem is their product was pathetic.

Be glad there are still enough responsible voters in this country to do what's right, and that Obama is willing to work to make your country better despite your best efforts to give it to the corporations and the uber-wealthy.

Location hidden

#8820 May 4, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
It always remind me if those "management" types who love to fight against union members benefits, but the minutes those benefits are gained, latch their lips onto those benefits as if they'd fought for them, not against them.
It amazing to watch how anxious they are to claim those benefits they tried so hard to prevent.
You aren't serious, right???? OMG. Explain how the Unions fought for and accomplished Social Security. Same for medicare. I had NO IDEA the unions were responsible for those programs.
The unions fight(literally), hold hostage and intimidate for THEIR OWN benefits. You need another cup of coffee or something.

Location hidden

#8821 May 4, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
The funniest post so far today. If IO and Oh My aren't guilty of filling pages with useless drivel, I don't know who is. BORED is AWESOME.
+1

Yep.

Location hidden

#8822 May 4, 2013
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
Libroach is good.
You do bring up an excellent point that has been mentioned MANY times in MANY different threads (note that this thread appears to be "state wide", while Synergy, Big Dave and I, and some others, are mostly in the Douglasville area "board"): when confronted with logic and facts certain posters are unwilling and/or unable to answer questions posed to them, as it would show them something they might not want to agree with. A few also disappear for a while and/or come back under another name. Like roaches, they scatter and disappear...
Good post.+1

IO just recycles his dissertations. UGH.

Location hidden

#8823 May 4, 2013
Bored wrote:
Sitting here watching Faux news. Reporting on the violent protest against capitalism. I think I saw IO there. Was a man's body with a roaches head grinning into the camera. I know it had to be IO.
Also saw a chickenbutt crossing the road, back and forth, back and forth. Some of the protesters were pointing at the chicken and saying "why is he crossing the road."
The police with their bicycle barricades were saying "Do you think we can run over him while he's crossing."
Needless to say, the roach head and the chicken were last seen walking off with the local gay(a stolen word to depict happy trails) people.
Police shake their head and say, they deserve each other, aint they lovelee pair.
+1 Love this post. You are ON today. Thanks for the laugh as I am about to leave for awhile.
ChicknButt

Decatur, GA

#8824 May 4, 2013
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
Libroach is good.
Hey! Did you present ANY useful information in this post? I read it but I couldn't find anything.

Way to put yourself out on a limb there.

You're just griping about other posters like you usually do.
ChicknButt

Decatur, GA

#8825 May 4, 2013
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahhh, the irony of this post...
Ah, griping about other posters again. But did YOU actually say anything substantive?

Nope
ChicknButt

Decatur, GA

#8826 May 4, 2013
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
Some radio DJ guy said, "And the hits just keep on coming" (or similar).
The irony from this poster just keeps on coming...
Ah, just griping about other posters again. No content though that I can see.

What a turd.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rupert Blackman has AIDs Dec 17 me2youlol 3
Looking for info on Felisha Ponsell Dec 17 me2youlol 4
Georgia hospital losing $2 million a year in mi... Dec 17 northernboy62 1
Miles Crews Dec 2 just wondering 1
Teacher at MCA Dec 2 just wondering 1
Camden County arrests 14 registered sex offende... Nov 27 LonePalm Sux 8
Trial for (JR) Byron Nail (Aug '09) Nov 25 lynn 35
Brunswick Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Brunswick People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Brunswick News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Brunswick

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:39 pm PST

NBC Sports 1:39PM
Young Jaguars piecing together key building blocks - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 6:53 AM
Julio Jones' availability hinges on pre-game workout, again
Bleacher Report 9:00 AM
Start 'Em, Sit 'Em Week 16: Debating Difficult Fantasy Football Lineup Decisions
Bleacher Report 9:45 AM
Complete Preview for Falcons vs. Saints
Bleacher Report10:16 AM
Complete Preview for Saints vs. Falcons