Comments
6,841 - 6,860 of 49,723 Comments Last updated 6 hrs ago
Scott

Jefferson, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7311
Apr 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
China is becoming much more dangerous than most Americans realize. I bet that most don't know that China is trying to kill our dollar and have the worlds currency changed to the Chinese Yuan. Think of the destructive implications of that happening to the U.S. They are coming at us in other ways other then just their military powers. They have thought this whole thing out and are helping us to self destruct.
Now Bigdave, not to worry. Our "leaders" are on top of the situation. During John Kerry's meeting with Chinese officials last week, he told them the most pressing issue facing the world is global warming. I can just see all those Chinese rolling on the floor with laughter after Kerry left the room.
Bored

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7312
Apr 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
But I am not a fool that thinks these other countries think as we do. I think you are in for some very unpleassurprises.
Quoted by one of the Boston bombers, "I never made friends with any Americans, I don't understand them."

Misunderstood statements and acts usually lead to conflicts, even in a family. With nations usually can lead to war. Conservatives know military strength is the way to prevent war whereas libtards believe in "can't we all just get along." while gutting the military.
Scott

Jefferson, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7313
Apr 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Bored wrote:
<quoted text>
Quoted by one of the Boston bombers, "I never made friends with any Americans, I don't understand them."
Misunderstood statements and acts usually lead to conflicts, even in a family. With nations usually can lead to war. Conservatives know military strength is the way to prevent war whereas libtards believe in "can't we all just get along." while gutting the military.
Surely you know by now that a few choruses of "Kumbaya" will fix most anything wrong in the world. Throw in "Michael Rowed the Boat ashore" and "We Shall Overcome" and there will nothing but peace throughout the World.

After saying "It's been a tough week", Obama called Vladimir Putin to thank him for his help in apprehending the Boston Bomber. Putin probably rolled his eyes and said "Damn, what an idiot" after hanging up. Maybe, Obama, when referring to his tough week, meant the defeat of gun legislation. As usual, he blamed others for the defeat and not his lack of leadership, once again.
Bored

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7314
Apr 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Ha-Leadership is a misnomer.
Obamacare is a tax, courtesy of Roberts and the Supremes. So much for a health program. Just another kiddie bank to rob from.
Can't think if anything else Obama has accomplished other than golf vacations and making speeches the libtards love.

He did tell Putin he would reduce our nuclear arsenal while allowing Russia to keep theirs. Won't confront china on theirs. Scared of N Korea.
Yep, we got the whimpy kid in office courtesy of whimpy voters.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7315
Apr 20, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>I'm 5'10" and I'm from Fitzgerald.
stand up when ur talking to us! Oh u r standing! Sorry!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7316
Apr 20, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>wow,that is impressive,a purple hurricane,we always tore their butts out-easy v ! but I will give credit for one thing.one of the most legendary coachs in high school football(wright bazemore)hailed from fitzgerald(altho he achieved his fame at Valdosta h.s.)btw,is 5ft. 10in. is when you are wearing your high heels?
Tore their butts out? I'm sure there are LGTB boards u should frequent.

“Marble Man”

Since: Jul 11

Dallas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7317
Apr 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Bored wrote:
Ha-Leadership is a misnomer.
Obamacare is a tax, courtesy of Roberts and the Supremes. So much for a health program. Just another kiddie bank to rob from.
Can't think if anything else Obama has accomplished other than golf vacations and making speeches the libtards love.
He did tell Putin he would reduce our nuclear arsenal while allowing Russia to keep theirs. Won't confront china on theirs. Scared of N Korea.
Yep, we got the whimpy kid in office courtesy of whimpy voters.
Parts of Obamacare are a tax, but how is the "individual mandate" a tax?
question

Hiawassee, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7318
Apr 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Synergy had it right. You are a TROLL, and besides that you just plain out lie.
You ever listen to Paul Ryan speak over the last 4 years, seems not. This is the problem, as long as you get guns and abortion control you don't know or care what else the big guns of the Repug party are planning. Never can understand why conservatives have a fit over the government controlling some types of guns and background checks on prospective gun owners but have no problem with government controlling some poor woman’s body!? Thats a question.

“Marble Man”

Since: Jul 11

Dallas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7319
Apr 20, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

question wrote:
<quoted text>
You ever listen to Paul Ryan speak over the last 4 years, seems not. This is the problem, as long as you get guns and abortion control you don't know or care what else the big guns of the Repug party are planning. Never can understand why conservatives have a fit over the government controlling some types of guns and background checks on prospective gun owners but have no problem with government controlling some poor woman’s body!? Thats a question.
No, a conservative believes that the taxpayers should not have to foot the bill for the results of a woman's control, or lack of control, over her body.
john

Hiawassee, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7320
Apr 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
No, a conservative believes that the taxpayers should not have to foot the bill for the results of a woman's control, or lack of control, over her body.
So why do you insist on stopping all abortions, not just the ones paid for by the government. Even if a woman is raped by a MAN you don't want it done, you are so full of crap. It takes TWO to make a baby, in a lot of cases MEN with the intellect you are showing feel NO responsibly for their input , pun intended. I bet you feel your wife or girlfriend owns you sex just because you are the man, on second thought you are just too old to even care.
Farrell Landon

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7321
Apr 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
I would guess all those Fitzgerald women could not wait for you to get there with all your gastro-intestinal issues.
They bust A$$ worse than i do!!!

“Marble Man”

Since: Jul 11

Dallas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7322
Apr 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

john wrote:
<quoted text>
So why do you insist on stopping all abortions, not just the ones paid for by the government. Even if a woman is raped by a MAN you don't want it done, you are so full of crap. It takes TWO to make a baby, in a lot of cases MEN with the intellect you are showing feel NO responsibly for their input , pun intended. I bet you feel your wife or girlfriend owns you sex just because you are the man, on second thought you are just too old to even care.
Wow, you sure are making a lot of assumptions. First of all, Nobody said anything about stopping all abortions. Second of all, it does take two. Nobody said anything about allowing the man to be absolved of responsibility. Third, you challenge my intellect; based on what? Fourth, you have no idea of my age, and finally, what does age have to do with anything you assumed?
Informed Opinion

Cape Coral, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7323
Apr 20, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

question wrote:
<quoted text>You ever listen to Paul Ryan speak over the last 4 years, seems not. This is the problem, as long as you get guns and abortion control you don't know or care what else the big guns of the Repug party are planning. Never can understand why conservatives have a fit over the government controlling some types of guns and background checks on prospective gun owners but have no problem with government controlling some poor womanÂ’s body!? Thats a question.
Great post.

Preventing nutbags from walking into a grade school with a 30 round magazine to more efficiently kill 20 children - now that's a threat to our very freedoms.

Demanding the government imprison a woman who chooses not give birth - why, of course, the government gets to determine what a woman does with her own uterus - what's the problem ?

Hypocrisy and Cognitive Dissonance rule Right Wing Planet.
proud parent

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7324
Apr 20, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Great post.
Preventing nutbags from walking into a grade school with a 30 round magazine to more efficiently kill 20 children - now that's a threat to our very freedoms.
Demanding the government imprison a woman who chooses not give birth - why, of course, the government gets to determine what a woman does with her own uterus - what's the problem ?
Hypocrisy and Cognitive Dissonance rule Right Wing Planet.
so you're OK with partial birth abortions and killing babies that are born ALIVE by severing their spinal cord. Figures.
domino

Ranburne, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7325
Apr 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

proud parent wrote:
<quoted text>
so you're OK with partial birth abortions and killing babies that are born ALIVE by severing their spinal cord. Figures.
Yep! Thats what these idiots believe in. They should be forced to watch the videos. If they have the stomach for it, they can google those videos. There is actually one where a 12 week "fetus" is trying to get away from the suction tube. One could tell it was in pain and fighting for its very life. If anything isnt viable, it doesnt grow. A baby starts the growth process at inception.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7326
Apr 20, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

proud parent wrote:
<quoted text>
so you're OK with partial birth abortions and killing babies that are born ALIVE by severing their spinal cord. Figures.
I've asked this very same question and the lib I was "conversing" with disappeared. Poof! Not surprised.
The libs have SUCH an inflated opinion of themselves; their logic, political views, compassion and most of all, their intellect, it's no wonder they can't see the forest for the trees.
Scott

Jefferson, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7327
Apr 20, 2013
 
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Great post.
Preventing nutbags from walking into a grade school with a 30 round magazine to more efficiently kill 20 children - now that's a threat to our very freedoms.
Demanding the government imprison a woman who chooses not give birth - why, of course, the government gets to determine what a woman does with her own uterus - what's the problem ?
Hypocrisy and Cognitive Dissonance rule Right Wing Planet.
So, you are always patting yourself on the back for posting facts?

While I am not a big fan of Paul Ryan, how do you come up with your implication that Ryan does not want to prevent another terrible shooting such as happened at Sandy Hook?

Further, you say that Paul Ryan and all "Right Wingers" want to imprison women for having an abortion? Where to you come up with this sh-t?

I know you have a deep hatred for "Right Wingers" but, how about at least, being intellectually honest for a change.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7328
Apr 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you are always patting yourself on the back for posting facts?
While I am not a big fan of Paul Ryan, how do you come up with your implication that Ryan does not want to prevent another terrible shooting such as happened at Sandy Hook?
Further, you say that Paul Ryan and all "Right Wingers" want to imprison women for having an abortion? Where to you come up with this sh-t?
I know you have a deep hatred for "Right Wingers" but, how about at least, being intellectually honest for a change.
Libs LOVE to speak in "ALL" , "Most", "EVERYONE" , etc. IO is a waste of time, in particular. He INVENTED the koolaid.
OMTE

Moultrie, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7329
Apr 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

domino wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep! Thats what these idiots believe in. They should be forced to watch the videos. If they have the stomach for it, they can google those videos. There is actually one where a 12 week "fetus" is trying to get away from the suction tube. One could tell it was in pain and fighting for its very life. If anything isnt viable, it doesnt grow. A baby starts the growth process at inception.
A baby has a soul at conception. If a woman has an abortion for any reason other than rape; then she is a murderer.
OMTE

Moultrie, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7330
Apr 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

john wrote:
<quoted text>
So why do you insist on stopping all abortions, not just the ones paid for by the government. Even if a woman is raped by a MAN you don't want it done, you are so full of crap. It takes TWO to make a baby, in a lot of cases MEN with the intellect you are showing feel NO responsibly for their input , pun intended. I bet you feel your wife or girlfriend owns you sex just because you are the man, on second thought you are just too old to even care.
Hell yeah she owes me sex. I take care of her a$$. That pu$$ is mine. She's just carrying it around for me.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Brunswick Discussions

Search the Brunswick Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
What happened to Kim Devore Jul 22 Rumor 3
Review: The Georgia Crab Co Jul 21 faisha 1
Handicap Parking Patrol in Glynn County (Aug '07) Jul 21 Nonliberal 20
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) Jul 16 what 2,045
Blueberry growers go to 'pick-it-yourself' model Jul 11 LocavoreT 3
Dukes of Iron MC Jul 9 Itty Bitty Dick Committee 3
Juneteenth festival celebrates freedom Jun '14 Shining Electron 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Brunswick Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Brunswick People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Brunswick News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Brunswick
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••