For the umpteenth time under various names, your lack of understanding gets documented again...<quoted text>
1. Has nothing to do with anything.
2. Has nothing to do with anything.
3. That was already understood.
4. That has nothing to do with anything. This is just an example.
5. I'm already aware of the prebate idea.
6. Lower taxes does not equate into jobs. That claim has been disproven over and over again. Nobody cares what the the guy does with his money as long as he's not screwing anybody else.
7. That's understood. You're OBVIOUSLY dodging the issue of percentage of income that I brought up. The whole plan is just another way for the wealthiest to dodge more taxes.
8. Nor will I waste time on that. It's a different issue completely.
Wealth envy and hating? Hardly. That's just a typical BS response those who oppose the wealthy getting preferential treatment over and at the expense of the middle-class and poor. It's an old and tired retort. You should probably remove it from your bag of retorts at some point. It's making you look old.
You know damn well that the "fair tax" is not equitable in the slightest. You like it because it suits your agenda. But Fair? Even you know it isn't.
Wrong on so many fronts, not worth the time trying to explain in detail (I've done that many times already to you under different names)...
1-3. Your (lousy) example. You "set" the table with your socialist views...
5. How does it work and what is it's % impact on the poor?
Your big lack of understanding related to #8 (do some research about unrecorded income).
#7 is your typical straw man argument. Makes no sense. The person that makes more money does something with it (spending, investing, whatever), or they leave it sit in the bank (which then loans it out. So what? BTW, we'd all be paying the same rate, isn't that fair?
"You know damn well that the "fair tax" is not equitable in the slightest."
NEVER has there been a more inaccurate statement than the above. You are 100% wrong.
You have it out for rich/wealthy people. Face it. It's OK. I have envy of people that can run a 4.4 second 40 yard dash or can throw a fastball 100 mph. I'll get over it.
And, you don't understand the FairTax. It's OK, it likely will never see the light of day, just like your answers to questions posed you almost a week ago about your tax ideas...