Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#56662 Sep 10, 2014
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, I'm hiding information by providing a link to it. Another fine example of the pretzel logic you exhibit in every post.
Course those who fail to follow the link have only themselves to blame for not being fully informed, but holding true to right-wing victimhood, they are not to blame for their own failure,someone else is. Oh wait, this is personal responsibility we're discussing, a trait that you now admit is lacking in right wingers.
Keep posting, I could never make this up.
Oh, wait.... YOU voted for Obama! Want to talk about personal responsibility and victimhood????? ROTFL
You just KEEP embarrassing yourself. Guess you libroids are getting pretty used to that.
You cherry picked HOPING that your link wouldn't be checked. That's the MO of the lunatic left. I destroyed your hope. I checked.(At least you DO provide links. The other lunatic Progressives haven't been shamed into doing it every time, yet.)
AND you make stuff up all the time. So, yes. YOU can make this up. I have pointed that out to you previously.

Location hidden

#56664 Sep 10, 2014
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, I freely admit that I make every effort to destroy the America of your Dreams.
Tell us all you know about Presidential Vetoes,
how many votes do you need to override.
Seriously, we all KNOW that you work tirelessly to destroy America
President Empty Suit should just go ahead and start packing if he looses the Senate. Of course, he basically only shows up between rounds NOW.*shaking head* He has been disconnected from the beginning. At least now, he doesn't even try to hide it.

Location hidden

#56665 Sep 10, 2014
rename wrote:
<quoted text>
I posted a link to that order early this morning.....thus his sorry post.....
The order was repeated verbatim straight from the mouths of those who received the order.....
Thanks. On TV, I saw one of those involved testifying about it. He CLEARLY stated that a Stand Down order was given. The libroids are going down in flames on that one. Hitlery has to decide if she can withstand the truth.

Location hidden

#56667 Sep 10, 2014
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Boo Hoo,
Boo Hoo,
conservatives are castigated,
for just being conservatives,
soooo put upon,
such victims.
If only there was some way to control this discussion and not have to deal with all this disagreement heaped upon you by those dastardly liberals.
THe IRONY of this post SURELY isn't lost on ANYONE. Stop it, Oh my. You are killin' us. lololol

Location hidden

#56668 Sep 10, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
This post is officially endorsed by Dr. Chick N. Butt, PHd, Md, Ob/Gyn, DDS, and OCD.
If you can't insure that the average hard-working citizens are getting a fair deal in this country, yet spend all your time appeasing corporate interests, you have to wonder what motivated some of these people to run for public office in the first place.
Aaaaaaaaaand.....he's back.
(Talking to yourself again, CB? lol)

Location hidden

#56669 Sep 10, 2014
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
his demeanor,
his pettiness,
his hissy fits,
it all marks him as a Regina.
It explains a lot, you know.
Sounds like a perfect description of Obama.
ChicknButt

Alpharetta, GA

#56671 Sep 10, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks. On TV, I saw one of those involved testifying about it. He CLEARLY stated that a Stand Down order was given. The libroids are going down in flames on that one. Hitlery has to decide if she can withstand the truth.
Check page 2, section V

http://armedservices.house.gov/index.cfm/file...

“Registered Conservative”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#56674 Sep 10, 2014
Democrats in Michigan and Georgia Engage in Elaborate Scheme to Steal the Election.

WSB television in Atlanta broke the story last night.

“Preliminary investigation has revealed significant illegal activities’ including forged voter registration applications, forged signatures on releases, and applications with false or inaccurate information.”

http://www.redstate.com/2014/09/10/democrats-...
Doogie

Dawsonville, GA

#56675 Sep 10, 2014
Sick Man Freud

Blairsville, GA

#56676 Sep 10, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Check page 2, section V
BAM BAM BAM BAM... Right Wing Wacko down!!! Dang, there sure is a lot of blood and she pooped herself.. nasty!! CB, looks like some of these Wackos would learn (oh, wait, that takes brains)!!
Doogie

Dawsonville, GA

#56677 Sep 10, 2014

Location hidden

#56678 Sep 10, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Check page 2, section V
You need to take that up with the person who was interviewed who said there was such an order. I wish I could remember more about it. At any rate, it's not going away. I didn't see the interview on FOX. Let me clear that up before you start your whining. It must have been ABC. That's where I get my news(other than the Internet).

Location hidden

#56679 Sep 10, 2014
Sick Man Freud wrote:
<quoted text>
BAM BAM BAM BAM... Right Wing Wacko down!!! Dang, there sure is a lot of blood and she pooped herself.. nasty!! CB, looks like some of these Wackos would learn (oh, wait, that takes brains)!!
Only in your dreams. Rename pointed out the err of CB's ways and now YOU look like the simpleton that you are. BAM! Foolish libroid D-O-W-N!
Sick Man, it looks as if ALL of these lunatic libroids would learn.....ESPECIALLY YOU. Oh, wait! That echo chamber you call a head isn't capable. ROTFL
Interesting......you AND CB certainly are obsessed with poop. Coincidence? Me thinks not.

Location hidden

#56680 Sep 10, 2014
Hey, libroids! Looky here. Obama is doing JAM UP job. Bet you get all warm and tingly about what a great job he's doing. Too bad for you a majority of the people don't agree.
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2014/09/...

Location hidden

#56681 Sep 10, 2014
Obama is channeling Jimmy Carter. Who knew????? Everyone with a brain.
http://hotair.com/archives/2014/09/10/more-nb...
Columbus Native

Oklahoma City, OK

#56682 Sep 10, 2014

thank all of you who kept Romney from ruling our Great Country
Columbus Native

Oklahoma City, OK

#56683 Sep 10, 2014
Considering what Obama came into I believe he is doing a good job. How nice it is not having to worry about a dam republican being President for the next two years!

Warrenton, VA

#56684 Sep 10, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
This post is officially endorsed by Dr. Chick N. Butt, PHd, Md, Ob/Gyn, DDS, and OCD.
If you can't insure that the average hard-working citizens are getting a fair deal in this country, yet spend all your time appeasing corporate interests, you have to wonder what motivated some of these people to run for public office in the first place.
It's complicated to be sure. The hard core conservative ideology displayed on this site is so deep seated in the politics and fear of xenophobia (if that's not redundant) that it's impossible to penetrate.

Trying to read the rambling incoherent responses to my post from 'angie(20whatever)' and 'retard' was further evidence as to how completely out to lunch they are.

Location hidden

#56685 Sep 10, 2014
Columbus Native wrote:
thank all of you who kept Romney from ruling our Great Country
Instead you elected an individual who is trying to DESTROY our Great Country.
ChicknButt

Alpharetta, GA

#56686 Sep 10, 2014
rename wrote:
<quoted text>
For the dummy's edification...that report was referring to military orders ....
The posts made here were referring to the CIA....
No edification needed, little boy.

I started the conversation with a news-article post discussing the 85 times Fox lied about a stand-down order. I know precisely what the subject was.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jekyll Island Music Thread (Nov '14) 5 hr Musikologist 6
Beware. Apr 7 jbk 1
Mr. Burch Apr 2 kywife17 1
Speed Trap along the I-95 corridor in Mcintosh ... (Nov '15) Mar '18 Rachael 63
Drug problem Mar '18 Nonya 1
anyone know tony klatt and his girlfriend Mary... (Mar '09) Feb '18 Judy 18
Relocating (Mar '13) Feb '18 old man 2

Brunswick Jobs

Personal Finance

Brunswick Mortgages