Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
rename

Cornelia, GA

#56290 Sep 7, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you sent them a letter yet pointing out your findings? Those people that send remote-control cars 50-million miles away to mars would probably be very interested in hearing about your findings about their error.

You must be referring to NASA..........the outfit that swallowed the lie of 97% and promotes it today..........Conservatives know NASA will use any argument or space junk in order to keep receiving their tax dollars..........after all, there are no jobs available in the private sector where they can work 20 years and retire with plush benefits..........

what an idiot to continue insisting a minority report is tantamount to 97% of all scientists.........

rename

Cornelia, GA

#56291 Sep 7, 2014
Chopper Read wrote:
<quoted text>Ag, you could have a point except that "20 years" is a small sample size considering the grand scheme of things.

rofllllllllll @ jeb talking about "the grand scheme of things."..........when he can barely function day to day.......

This is one of the funniest posts yet by this dummy.........

rename

Cornelia, GA

#56292 Sep 7, 2014

I will be posting this on a regular basis to remind everyone what a liar this dummy is..........
I will be unrelenting, continuous, and consistent..........

A post by the Dummy CButt........
post #54015
Tuesday Aug 19
on page 2600
"You're going to have to say it a lot - since the most intelligent scientists mankind has ever produced are all in agreement that you're wrong.
IPCC: solar variations don’t matter"

Dummy chicken says "IPCC: solar variations don’t matter"..........and later claims it's in the IPPC report..........when challenged that it was not in the report,,, he disappeared for a couple of days in order to re-charge his sorry lying machine......

"IPCC: solar variations don’t matter"
and
"IPPC: the Sun has no affect on Earths climate."

of course both represent what the Chicken said, "dont matter" and "no affect"..........

And the IPPC report says NOTHING anywhere close to the lie put forth by the dummy......
and here is some feed back from scientist on ole Sol's effect upon the climate.......that the IPPC failed to mention or use..........

"Indeed, Gerald Meehl of the National Center for Atmospheric Research (NCAR) presented persuasive evidence that solar variability is leaving an imprint on climate, especially in the Pacific. "

http://science.nasa.gov/science-news/science-...

and in another twist......the political AR5 report reduced the Solar effect from the AR4 report..........while using the same data and charts........how convenient in order to lay more blame on man........

rename

Cornelia, GA

#56293 Sep 7, 2014

So let's hear some more from the multitudes of scientists who think the IPPC report is fraud..........

Yep…………the Sun effect once again……………

Australia: Prize-wining Geologist Dr. Ian Plimer, a professor of Earth and Environmental Sciences at the University of Adelaide in Australia: "There is new work emerging even in the last few weeks that shows we can have a very close correlation between the temperatures of the Earth and supernova and solar radiation."

rename

Cornelia, GA

#56294 Sep 7, 2014

Failed Model predictions………..

Britain: Dr. Richard Courtney, a UN IPCC expert reviewer and a UK-based climate and atmospheric science consultant: "To date, no convincing evidence for AGW (anthropogenic global warming) has been discovered. And recent global climate behavior is not consistent with AGW model predictions."

rename

Cornelia, GA

#56295 Sep 7, 2014

And another Sun effect………………..

Denmark: Space physicist Dr. Eigil Friis-Christensen is the director of the Danish National Space Centre, a member of the space research advisory committee of the Swedish National Space Board, a member of a NASA working group, and a member of the European Space Agency who has authored or co-authored around 100 peer-reviewed papers and chairs the Institute of Space Physics: "The sun is the source of the energy that causes the motion of the atmosphere and thereby controls weather and climate. Any change in the energy from the sun received at the Earth's surface will therefore affect climate."

rename

Cornelia, GA

#56296 Sep 7, 2014

And on the simple-minded ……………..such as the dummies on topix……..

Sweden: Geologist Dr. Wibjorn Karlen, professor emeritus of the Department of Physical Geography and Quaternary Geology at Stockholm University, critiqued the Associated Press for hyping promoting climate fears in 2007. "Another of these hysterical views of our climate. Newspapers should think about the damage they are doing to many persons, particularly young kids, by spreading the exaggerated views of a human impact on climate."

rename

Cornelia, GA

#56297 Sep 7, 2014

Anyone,,,

no matter their occupation, education, or political persuasion,,,,,,,,,,

who actually BELIEVES the Sun has NO effect upon the Earth's climate falls into the category of stupid,,,,and should be avoided like the plague in real life.......

rename

Cornelia, GA

#56298 Sep 7, 2014
Manipulated by those who have a monetary interest to blame man and co2…………
USA: Dr. David Wojick is a UN IPCC expert reviewer, who earned his PhD in Philosophy of Science and co-founded the Department of Engineering and Public Policy at Carnegie-Mellon University: "In point of fact, the hypothesis that solar variability and not human activity is warming the oceans goes a long way to explain the puzzling idea that the Earth's surface may be warming while the atmosphere is not. The GHG (greenhouse gas) hypothesis does not do this." Wojick added: "The public is not well served by this constant drumbeat of false alarms fed by computer models manipulated by advocates."
jeb is low IQ cbutt 2

Alpharetta, GA

#56299 Sep 7, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
You're a sneaky old goat. A little bit nuts too.
Your a punk and a putz without any personality. Your mommy must have you chained in her basement for you to be posting all the time.

And you're low IQ.
jeb is low IQ cbutt 2

Alpharetta, GA

#56300 Sep 7, 2014
Chopper Read wrote:
<quoted text>Ag, you could have a point except that "20 years" is a small sample size considering the grand scheme of things.
The high school drop out talking statistics? Maybe we'll see him on the NFL shows today showing why teams that don't score any points never win.

Mr. statistical analyst (note the anal in analyst, he's got envy for people being corn holed in jail) saying something about a sample size. Your wife has been sampled and size your size comes up short.

Besides, you're a punk and a putz. And low IQ.
ChicknButt

Alpharetta, GA

#56301 Sep 7, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
I find fault with dogmatic adherence to a theory that has been shown to be far less "settled" than its acolytes will admit. I would be far more inclined to listen to their arguments if they admitted their computer models were completely in error and that data was cherry picked to match their foregone conclusions. I would give them more credibility if they acknowledged that the actual data from the last 20 years contradicts their predictions and that they were reexamining their conclusions. The "science" of MMGW/CC is NOT SETTLED. And any scientist worth his/her salt would admit that and say "we need more data and research and less blind acceptance of a discredited at worst/questionable at best theory."
Posts 56286 and 56287 both addressed your claims here in great detail and left them looking very silly.

For completely unexplainable reasons both of them have been removed. None contained any foul language or any valid reason for deleting them whatsover.

I guess the mods just felt the responses were SO devastating to these insane statements they it would be cruel to leave them up...
ChicknButt

Alpharetta, GA

#56302 Sep 7, 2014
rename wrote:
<quoted text>
The 97% is a fallacy perpetrated by that dummy website you so often quote but fail to give a link too......
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh - You mean NASA?

http://climate.nasa.gov/scientific-consensus/

You Dolt.
rename wrote:
<quoted text>
And now the liar is saying nasa came up with this false premise..........
idiot......
Your absolute stupidity is self-evident.
Wow

Mountain View, CA

#56303 Sep 7, 2014
Micah 3:11-12 NKJV
Her heads judge for a bribe, Her priests teach for pay, And her prophets divine for money. Yet they lean on the LORD, and say, "Is not the LORD among us? No harm can come upon us." [12] Therefore because of you Zion shall be plowed like a field, Jerusalem shall become heaps of ruins, And the mountain of the temple Like the bare hills of the forest.
ChicknButt

Alpharetta, GA

#56307 Sep 7, 2014
rename wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure,,,, the old " dog are my homework " excuse ..,,
Your an idiot...
Fine. You scroll up the page and tell me where those two post numbers are then.

Why do you insist on being wrong on things that take less than 1 second to verify? Are you really that dense?

Don't answer that.
rename

Cornelia, GA

#56309 Sep 7, 2014
rename wrote:
Should I post again your inclination on being a sociopath ....

Yes I should..........

I have posted twice before that Cbutt is a "surface man."
Obviously most missed the meaning, so I will explain..........

A surface person has no substance, no underlying moral code, nor conscience...... some folks call them sociopaths and psychopaths..........many do not exhibit violent behavior and live within reasonable bounds of society........one trait most common to them is lying because they don’t really know the difference between lies and truth, and cannot distinguish between the two........

I truly believe Cbutt falls into this category for several reasons........
1. he does not accept facts presented, but instead looks for every conceivable way to avoid such facts.

2. he denies everything because he locks into a fallacy based on assumptions he believes in; not because of reliable input, but because he considers himself a part of the common good, which itself is a fallacy........

3. lying is an acceptable because there is no conscience, nor a moral code to direct him otherwise........

We see it numerous times with his posts, where his main point is too disallow the posted data, attack the source of the data, and fail completely to give a rebuttal with facts to back up his rebuttal..........

And always, always; giving in to a peripheral subject which has nothing to do with the original subject, but which is intended to present another lie......

Chopper Read

Fitzgerald, GA

#56310 Sep 7, 2014
jeb is low IQ cbutt 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
The high school drop out talking statistics? Maybe we'll see him on the NFL shows today showing why teams that don't score any points never win.
Mr. statistical analyst (note the anal in analyst, he's got envy for people being corn holed in jail) saying something about a sample size. Your wife has been sampled and size your size comes up short.
Besides, you're a punk and a putz. And low IQ.
"has been sampled and size your size" WTF? and you are accusing someone else of having a low IQ? gimme a damn break!
ChicknButt

Alpharetta, GA

#56311 Sep 7, 2014
rename wrote:
<quoted text>
I've already sunk this carpools of yours dummy..... With overwhelming fact filled posts....
What an idiot..,,
Should I post again your inclination on being a sociopath ....
No, you should post again about how you think that NASA is lying and full of crap and that your neo-con coal funded sources are more qualified than the National Aeronautics and Space Association.

I love it when you make yourself look like a moron. It's fun to laugh at you.
ChicknButt

Alpharetta, GA

#56312 Sep 7, 2014
rename wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I should..........
I have posted twice before that Cbutt is a "surface man."
Obviously most missed the meaning, so I will explain..........
A surface person has no substance, no underlying moral code, nor conscience...... some folks call them sociopaths and psychopaths..........many do not exhibit violent behavior and live within reasonable bounds of society........one trait most common to them is lying because they don’t really know the difference between lies and truth, and cannot distinguish between the two........
I truly believe Cbutt falls into this category for several reasons........
1. he does not accept facts presented, but instead looks for every conceivable way to avoid such facts.
2. he denies everything because he locks into a fallacy based on assumptions he believes in; not because of reliable input, but because he considers himself a part of the common good, which itself is a fallacy........
3. lying is an acceptable because there is no conscience, nor a moral code to direct him otherwise........
We see it numerous times with his posts, where his main point is too disallow the posted data, attack the source of the data, and fail completely to give a rebuttal with facts to back up his rebuttal..........
And always, always; giving in to a peripheral subject which has nothing to do with the original subject, but which is intended to present another lie......
So you have a negative opinion about a guy who has thrashed you to the point of you turning into a weeping babbling idiot that couldn't even form coherent sentences?

That's to be expected.

But that's all this post is - just you being an idiot. Don't let the fact that Dull Billy endorsed your post give you unwarranted enthusiasm. He's an idiot too.
ChicknButt

Alpharetta, GA

#56313 Sep 7, 2014
Chopper Read wrote:
<quoted text>"has been sampled and size your size" WTF? and you are accusing someone else of having a low IQ? gimme a damn break!
He's not worth even responding to. If Beavis and a rutabaga had a lovechild and dropped it on it's head - it would still be more intelligent and useful than that mud-person. He's basically an invalid person - such a waste as to not bother with.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Divorce Attorney Jun 28 Jail The Ho 2
Judge Jean Bolin (May '12) Jun 27 Meth-intosh Busted 12
Speed Trap along the I-95 corridor in Mcintosh ... (Nov '15) Jun 27 Mcintrash Finest 8
What McIntosh/Darien does not want you to know (May '13) Jun 15 squeen82 25
companies Jun 15 the local hog hun... 1
Part 12 Guy Heinze Jr. (May '10) May '16 TheOriginalCoolio 1,201
The Villas at Golden Isles May '16 LoriAnne 2

Brunswick Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brunswick Mortgages