rename

Clarkesville, GA

#56193 Sep 6, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh - You mean NASA?
http://climate.nasa.gov/scientific-consensus/
You Dolt.

And now the liar is saying nasa came up with this false premise..........

idiot......
rename

Clarkesville, GA

#56194 Sep 6, 2014
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
Climate change is real. It's been changing for how many millions of years? Just what is your problem with this?

his problem seems to be a lack of originality in the thought process.........he just mumbles the bs of others and makes an effort to it claim as his own.........

ChicknButt

Marietta, GA

#56195 Sep 6, 2014
<quoted text>
Climate change is real. It's been changing for how many millions of years? Just what is your problem with this?
Well, you see there are the scientists out there - it's actually quite a few of them - that have evidence that not only is the climate changing - but it's changing due to human behavior. Their scientific evidence shows that the changes cause by mankind are going to have devastating effects on humans and most species on the planet. They have the NERVE to suggest we think about the people living in the future, rather than just us, right now.

It's an obscure thing. I'm not surprised you haven't heard of it. Pretty much only rational people living in the real world know about it.
ChicknButt

Marietta, GA

#56196 Sep 6, 2014
rename wrote:
<quoted text>
The 97% is a fallacy perpetrated by that dummy website you so often quote but fail to give a link too......
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh - You mean NASA?
You Dolt.
rename wrote:
<quoted text>
idiot......
Your absolute stupidity is self-evident.
ChicknButt

Marietta, GA

#56199 Sep 6, 2014
<quoted text>
The information reported, is accurate. When you have no intelligent comments, you attack the source. Lame tactic that doesn't work, just like current democrat policies.
On the one hand you have available to you decades of scientific research from the brightest minds mankind has ever produced on the subject, who are in 97% consensus about the fact that burning coal is bad, and they have THOUSANDS of hard-scientific documents that absolutely prove what they are saying is true. These brightest scientists that mankind has ever produced come from all over the globe, from hundreds of universities and scientific organizations. The say burning coal is bad.

On the other hand - you have available to you a statement made by a crackpot working out of a garage .. who is paid by the oil and coal companies.

The coal company paid him to say "Coal isn't bad. Trust us.".

You have those two options to choose from - you have to believe one or the other.

Only an idiot could make the choice you've made.
ChicknButt

Marietta, GA

#56200 Sep 6, 2014
rename wrote:
<quoted text>
Just another attack folks by the dumbest poster on topix..,..
You seem to think you're smarter than NASA. That's just mental illness.
rename wrote:
<quoted text>
The 97% is a fallacy perpetrated by that dummy website you so often quote but fail to give a link too......
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh - You mean NASA?
You Dolt.
rename wrote:
<quoted text>
idiot......
Your absolute stupidity is self-evident.

“Marble Man”

Since: Jul 11

Draketown, GA

#56204 Sep 6, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you see there are the scientists out there - it's actually quite a few of them - that have evidence that not only is the climate changing - but it's changing due to human behavior. Their scientific evidence shows that the changes cause by mankind are going to have devastating effects on humans and most species on the planet. They have the NERVE to suggest we think about the people living in the future, rather than just us, right now.
It's an obscure thing. I'm not surprised you haven't heard of it. Pretty much only rational people living in the real world know about it.
So, remove human behavior and all will be good. Thanks for clearing that up.
rename

Clarkesville, GA

#56208 Sep 6, 2014

2 Examples of Cbutt’s not accepting facts presented, but instead looks for every conceivable way to avoid such facts.

And denying everything because he locks into a fallacy based on assumptions he believes in; not because of reliable input, but because he considers himself a part of the common good, which itself is a fallacy........

3. lying is an acceptable because there is no conscience, nor a moral code to direct him otherwise........

We see it numerous times with his posts, where his main point is too disallow the posted data, attack the source of the data, and fail completely to give a rebuttal with facts to back up his rebuttal..........

“where his main point is too disallow the posted data, attack the source of the data, and fail completely to give a rebuttal with facts to back up his rebuttal………..”

“where his main point is too disallow the posted data, attack the source of the data, and fail completely to give a rebuttal with facts to back up his rebuttal…………”

The purpose of the below post was to show the IPPC group and report is motivated and based strictly on the environmental movement………….has nothing to do with actual climate change, but has everything to do with more gubmint control, taxing, and regulations over people………..

Two Examples of the idiots responses………..

rename wrote:
Consistent with Politically Motivated Summary..........
Greenpeace activist co-authored a key economic report in 2007. Left unreported by most of the media was the fact that Bill Hare, an advisor to Greenpeace, was a lead co- author of a key economic report in the IPCC’s 4th Assessment. Not surprisingly, the Greenpeace co-authored report predicted a gloomy future for our planet unless we follow the UN’s policy prescriptions.
The UN IPCC’s own guidelines explicitly state that the scientific reports have to be “change[d]” to “ensure consistency with” the politically motivated Summary for Policymakers.

Cbutt replied…………

More bunk from "Climate Depot" . Your copy and paste job came from right here:

http://www.climatedepot.com/2013/08/21/un-sci ...

ClimateDepot.com is being financed by the Committee for a Constructive Tomorrow. Public tax filings for 2003-7 (the last five years for which documents are available) show that the Committee for a Constructive Tomorrow received hundreds of thousands of dollars from the ExxonMobil Foundation.

rename wrote….
Attempt to Salvage IPPC Credibility..........

Climatologist Dr. Roy Warren Spencer, who serves as principal research scientist at the University of Alabama in Huntsville and formerly worked as a Senior Scientist for Climate Studies at NASA's Marshall Space Flight Center, was equally critical of the latest UN report. Probably the “biggest omission of the report,” he said,“continues to be the almost total neglect of natural forcing mechanisms of climate change.” Overall, Dr. Spencer said the IPCC summary report released last week “reveals a dogged attempt to salvage the IPCC’s credibility amidst mounting evidence that it has gone overboard in its attempts to scare the global public over the last quarter century

Cbutt replied………
Board Member of the Marshall Institute- who we've already discussed.

The George C. Marshall Institute (GMI) is a "non-profit" organization funded by the profits from oil and gas interests and right-wing funders (listed later). It has received substantial funding from Exxon.

Only 2 dozen members produced the “consensus” statement……………..
Only 52 Scientists Participated in UN IPCC Summary

rename

Clarkesville, GA

#56209 Sep 6, 2014

Canada: IPCC 2007 Expert Reviewer Madhav Khandekar, a Ph.D meteorologist, a scientist with the Natural Resources Stewardship Project who has over 45 years experience in climatology, meteorology and oceanography, and who has published nearly 100 papers, reports, book reviews and a book on Ocean Wave Analysis and Modeling: "To my dismay, IPCC authors ignored all my comments and suggestions for major changes in the FOD (First Order Draft) and sent me the SOD (Second Order Draft) with essentially the same text as the FOD. None of the authors of the chapter bothered to directly communicate with me (or with other expert reviewers with whom I communicate on a regular basis) on many issues that were raised in my review. This is not an acceptable scientific review process."

rename

Clarkesville, GA

#56210 Sep 6, 2014

Yep…………the money connection………………

Czech Republic: Czech-born U.S. climatologist Dr. George Kukla, a research scientist with the Lamont-Doherty Earth Observatory at Columbia University, expressed climate skepticism in 2007. "The only thing to worry about is the damage that can be done by worrying. Why are some scientists worried? Perhaps because they feel that to stop worrying may mean to stop being paid," Kukla told Gelf Magazine on April 24, 2007.

rename

Clarkesville, GA

#56211 Sep 6, 2014

Gore’s mis-information and BS……………..

USA: Climatologist Robert Durrenberger, past president of the American Association of State Climatologists, and one of the climatologists who gathered at Woods Hole to review the National Climate Program Plan in July, 1979: "Al Gore brought me back to the battle and prompted me to do renewed research in the field of climatology. And because of all the misinformation that Gore and his army have been spreading about climate change I have decided that ‘real' climatologists should try to help the public understand the nature of the problem."

rename

Clarkesville, GA

#56212 Sep 6, 2014

Italy: Internationally renowned scientist Dr. Antonio Zichichi, president of the World Federation of Scientists and a retired Professor of Advanced Physics at the University of Bologna in Italy, who has published over 800 scientific papers: "Significant new peer-reviewed research has cast even more doubt on the hypothesis of dangerous human-caused global warming."

rename

Clarkesville, GA

#56213 Sep 6, 2014
Environmental connection..........

New Zealand: IPCC reviewer and climate researcher and scientist Dr. Vincent Gray, an expert reviewer on every single draft of the IPCC reports going back to 1990 and author of The Greenhouse Delusion: A Critique of "Climate Change 2001: "The [IPCC]‘Summary for Policymakers' might get a few readers, but the main purpose of the report is to provide a spurious scientific backup for the absurd claims of the worldwide environmentalist lobby that it has been established scientifically that increases in carbon dioxide are harmful to the climate. It just does not matter that this ain't so."

rename

Clarkesville, GA

#56214 Sep 6, 2014

The ole ice trick’em and treat’em………….and suck them in..........

Poland: Dr. Zbigniew Jaworowski, professor emeritus of the Central Laboratory for Radiological Protection in Warsaw and a former chairman of the United Nations Scientific Committee on the Effects of Atomic Radiation (UNSCEAR) and currently a representative of the Republic of Poland in UNSCEAR: "We thus find ourselves in the situation that the entire theory of man-made global warming-with its repercussions in science, and its important consequences for politics and the global economy-is based on ice core studies that provided a false picture of the atmospheric CO2 levels."

“Marble Man”

Since: Jul 11

Draketown, GA

#56215 Sep 6, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
On the one hand you have available to you decades of scientific research from the brightest minds mankind has ever produced on the subject, who are in 97% consensus about the fact that burning coal is bad, and they have THOUSANDS of hard-scientific documents that absolutely prove what they are saying is true. These brightest scientists that mankind has ever produced come from all over the globe, from hundreds of universities and scientific organizations. The say burning coal is bad.
On the other hand - you have available to you a statement made by a crackpot working out of a garage .. who is paid by the oil and coal companies.
The coal company paid him to say "Coal isn't bad. Trust us.".
You have those two options to choose from - you have to believe one or the other.
Only an idiot could make the choice you've made.
LOL!
ChicknButt

Decatur, GA

#56216 Sep 6, 2014
rename wrote:
<quoted text>
A post that supports my belief this poster is a sociopath or psychopath.,,,
Take your pick.,,,, either shows a clear disregard to actual facts, and repetitive lies .....,
Let's just sum this up:

1. You said there is no 97% consensus, except by liars.
2. I showed you NASA's webpage that indicates there is a 97% consensus.
3. You said NASA is lying, basically.
4. I point out that you're an idiot.
5. You say that shows ME to be a sociopath.

You are absolutely off your rocker. Please - take a moment to appreciate the sentiment expressed in this video. It was written just for you.

ChicknButt

Decatur, GA

#56217 Sep 6, 2014
rename wrote:
I see Cbutt has slithered away again....
In between amusing myself by playing with the criminally insane - I actually contribute to society. Sometimes that takes precedence.

I understand that isn't a problem for you, out in your lonely tar-paper hermit shack in the woods where nobody every comes to visit except the squirrels and occassionally the nice people in the spotless white coats...

But please make allowances for an actual productive member of society. We make it possible for you to embrace your mental hallucinations.
ChicknButt

Decatur, GA

#56218 Sep 6, 2014
rename wrote:
The ole ice trick’em and treat’em………….and suck them in..........
Poland: Dr. Zbigniew Jaworowski, professor emeritus of the Central Laboratory for Radiological Protection in Warsaw and a former chairman of the United Nations Scientific Committee on the Effects of Atomic Radiation (UNSCEAR) and currently a representative of the Republic of Poland in UNSCEAR: "We thus find ourselves in the situation that the entire theory of man-made global warming-with its repercussions in science, and its important consequences for politics and the global economy-is based on ice core studies that provided a false picture of the atmospheric CO2 levels."
Yeah - well those Eastern Block ghetto guys will say anything for a roll of American toilet-paper.

Can't find any real scientists like the ones at NASA -(the guys that put rovers on Mars--) to support your bunk?

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#56219 Sep 6, 2014
rename wrote:
<quoted text>
I have posted twice before that Cbutt is a "surface man."
Obviously most missed the meaning, so I will explain..........
A surface person has no substance, no underlying moral code, nor conscience...... some folks call them sociopaths and psychopaths..........many do not exhibit violent behavior and live within reasonable bounds of society........one trait most common to them is lying because they don’t really know the difference between lies and truth, and cannot distinguish between the two........
I truly believe Cbutt falls into this category for several reasons........
1. he does not accept facts presented, but instead looks for every conceivable way to avoid such facts.
2. he denies everything because he locks into a fallacy based on assumptions he believes in; not because of reliable input, but because he considers himself a part of the common good, which itself is a fallacy........in his realm of existence.......
3. lying is acceptable because there is no conscience, nor a moral code to direct him otherwise........
We see it numerous times with his posts, where his main point is too disallow the posted data, attack the source of the data, and fail completely to give a rebuttal with facts to back up his rebuttal..........
And always, always; giving in to a peripheral subject which has nothing to do with the original subject, but which is intended to present another lie......
+1

Very well stated. Accurate, too.

Some time ago, when Skippy wondered why I wouldn't engage in a conversation with him/(her?), I wrote something somewhat similar to your comments. Not worth the time or effort, is it?

Spot on.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#56220 Sep 6, 2014
<quoted text>
The ACA is one of the most regulation laden and most burdensome tax law ever enacted, and the democratic party owns it lock, stock, and barrel. Obama has fixed next to nothing, especially your pitiful attempts at ridicule and name calling
+1

Unfortunately, the clueless and uneducated just don't "get it".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
considering moving to the Brunswick area Fri I used to live there 6
Anyone know? Apr 21 Snuffy 1
News Student faces weapons charge Tyler Heinze, 17, ... (Mar '11) Apr 15 UKk 19
Looking for info on Felisha Ponsell Apr 14 me2youlol 8
Part 12 Guy Heinze Jr. (May '10) Apr 12 Get_a_Clue 1,197
Miles Crews Apr 12 SumYungGuy 2
US DEPARTMENT Of Labor are worst scum We have i... Apr 1 SAY NOTHING 1
More from around the web

Brunswick People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE