Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#56216 Sep 6, 2014
rename wrote:
<quoted text>
A post that supports my belief this poster is a sociopath or psychopath.,,,
Take your pick.,,,, either shows a clear disregard to actual facts, and repetitive lies .....,
Let's just sum this up:

1. You said there is no 97% consensus, except by liars.
2. I showed you NASA's webpage that indicates there is a 97% consensus.
3. You said NASA is lying, basically.
4. I point out that you're an idiot.
5. You say that shows ME to be a sociopath.

You are absolutely off your rocker. Please - take a moment to appreciate the sentiment expressed in this video. It was written just for you.

ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#56217 Sep 6, 2014
rename wrote:
I see Cbutt has slithered away again....
In between amusing myself by playing with the criminally insane - I actually contribute to society. Sometimes that takes precedence.

I understand that isn't a problem for you, out in your lonely tar-paper hermit shack in the woods where nobody every comes to visit except the squirrels and occassionally the nice people in the spotless white coats...

But please make allowances for an actual productive member of society. We make it possible for you to embrace your mental hallucinations.
ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#56218 Sep 6, 2014
rename wrote:
The ole ice trick’em and treat’em………….and suck them in..........
Poland: Dr. Zbigniew Jaworowski, professor emeritus of the Central Laboratory for Radiological Protection in Warsaw and a former chairman of the United Nations Scientific Committee on the Effects of Atomic Radiation (UNSCEAR) and currently a representative of the Republic of Poland in UNSCEAR: "We thus find ourselves in the situation that the entire theory of man-made global warming-with its repercussions in science, and its important consequences for politics and the global economy-is based on ice core studies that provided a false picture of the atmospheric CO2 levels."
Yeah - well those Eastern Block ghetto guys will say anything for a roll of American toilet-paper.

Can't find any real scientists like the ones at NASA -(the guys that put rovers on Mars--) to support your bunk?

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#56219 Sep 6, 2014
rename wrote:
<quoted text>
I have posted twice before that Cbutt is a "surface man."
Obviously most missed the meaning, so I will explain..........
A surface person has no substance, no underlying moral code, nor conscience...... some folks call them sociopaths and psychopaths..........many do not exhibit violent behavior and live within reasonable bounds of society........one trait most common to them is lying because they don’t really know the difference between lies and truth, and cannot distinguish between the two........
I truly believe Cbutt falls into this category for several reasons........
1. he does not accept facts presented, but instead looks for every conceivable way to avoid such facts.
2. he denies everything because he locks into a fallacy based on assumptions he believes in; not because of reliable input, but because he considers himself a part of the common good, which itself is a fallacy........in his realm of existence.......
3. lying is acceptable because there is no conscience, nor a moral code to direct him otherwise........
We see it numerous times with his posts, where his main point is too disallow the posted data, attack the source of the data, and fail completely to give a rebuttal with facts to back up his rebuttal..........
And always, always; giving in to a peripheral subject which has nothing to do with the original subject, but which is intended to present another lie......
+1

Very well stated. Accurate, too.

Some time ago, when Skippy wondered why I wouldn't engage in a conversation with him/(her?), I wrote something somewhat similar to your comments. Not worth the time or effort, is it?

Spot on.

Location hidden

#56220 Sep 6, 2014
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
The ACA is one of the most regulation laden and most burdensome tax law ever enacted, and the democratic party owns it lock, stock, and barrel. Obama has fixed next to nothing, especially your pitiful attempts at ridicule and name calling
+1

Unfortunately, the clueless and uneducated just don't "get it".

Location hidden

#56221 Sep 6, 2014
Chopper Read wrote:
<quoted text>Now that's the ticket, dullbilly! Let's just ridicule and denigrate those poor working folks who are less fortunate than us. Does that really make you feel better about yourself? You are one more sick, pitiful mother....er
Wow. I fail to see where I denigrated anyone other than this poster. Any further discussion about the minimum wage would be a waste of time and effort, this poster isn’t bright enough to have a reasonable conversation. Income equality won’t be achieved until we have effort equality in a variety of things.
Chopper Read wrote:
<quoted text>Don't pay him any attention, CB. He was just cornholed by so many big black dudes in jail and now he misses all the attention.
As usual, the (lack of) class shows up. Little bit of bigotry there? Envy?
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Two unfunded wars, tax cuts on the rich and deregulation of the financial sector couldn't have had anything to do with it - do ya think?
Yeah, tax cuts for the people that pay the vast majority of taxes. Who woulda thunk it? If one doesn’t pay taxes, how would they get a tax cut? Also, I guess Barney Frank is “blameless”…

[QUOTE who’”ChicknButt”]<quoted text>
So you're an internet tough guy? Maybe a real-life one as well? Whatever.

You're having to resort to name-calling and threats of violence to express yourself. Real men don't have to do that - only little b!tches who can't quite argue any other way.
…
[/QUOTE]

And the irony continues…
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Note to readers:
Every contention by this idiot has been debunked thoroughly - not ONCE but numerous times on this forum. There is no life whatsoever left in his claims. Not only are his claims dead - they've fully submitted to rigor mortis and just plain stink at this point.
Why does he keep posting them? Because he's mentally challenged.
More irony.
ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#56222 Sep 6, 2014
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
So, remove human behavior and all will be good. Thanks for clearing that up.
Thanks for illustrating how Right-Wing Neo-Cons immediately jump to extreme, incorrect, and completely erroneous conclusions.

Perhaps MODIFYING human behavior might be considered before we kill off the whole race? Ya think?
ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#56223 Sep 6, 2014
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
+1
Unfortunately, the clueless and uneducated just don't "get it".
You're living proof.

Now get that dog to a tree before he poops on your shoes again.
ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#56224 Sep 6, 2014
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
+1
Very well stated. Accurate, too.
Some time ago, when Skippy wondered why I wouldn't engage in a conversation with him/(her?), I wrote something somewhat similar to your comments. Not worth the time or effort, is it?
Spot on.
So Bill, do you also agree that NASA is lying when they present that anthropogenic climate change exists, and that 97% of the legitimate scientists in the field are in consensus?

Do you feel it's all a hoax for grant money, as other uneducated right-wing propaganda slurpers do?
What does your IJ Review that you love so much tell you to think about the issue?
ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#56225 Sep 6, 2014
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
Income equality won’t be achieved until we have effort equality in a variety of things.
Still playing the "makers/takers" myth, are you?

Effort equality? Like BP's Heywood complaining about wanting to get back to his yacht while his companies oil well was dumping millions of gallons of crude into the gulf destroying the ecosystem and tens of thousands of peoples livelihood? I think he was making somewhere around 6-8 million a year for his effort.

Is that illustrative of your concept?
Sick Man Freud

Blairsville, GA

#56227 Sep 6, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Note to readers:
Every contention by this idiot has been debunked thoroughly - not ONCE but numerous times on this forum. There is no life whatsoever left in his claims. Not only are his claims dead - they've fully submitted to rigor mortis and just plain stink at this point.
Why does he keep posting them? Because he's mentally challenged.
+1 The definition of insanity... doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result... even the squirrels around his tar-paper shack get that...
Sick Man Freud

Blairsville, GA

#56231 Sep 6, 2014
rename wrote:
<quoted text>
your an idiot..........
I have posted twice before that Cbutt is a "surface man."
Obviously most missed the meaning, so I will explain..........
A surface person has no substance, no underlying moral code, nor conscience...... some folks call them sociopaths and psychopaths..........many do not exhibit violent behavior and live within reasonable bounds of society........one trait most common to them is lying because they don’t really know the difference between lies and truth, and cannot distinguish between the two........
I truly believe Cbutt falls into this category for several reasons........
1. he does not accept facts presented, but instead looks for every conceivable way to avoid such facts.
2. he denies everything because he locks into a fallacy based on assumptions he believes in; not because of reliable input, but because he considers himself a part of the common good, which itself is a fallacy........
3. lying is an acceptable because there is no conscience, nor a moral code to direct him otherwise........
We see it numerous times with his posts, where his main point is too disallow the posted data, attack the source of the data, and fail completely to give a rebuttal with facts to back up his rebuttal..........
And always, always; giving in to a peripheral subject which has nothing to do with the original subject, but which is intended to present another lie......
...still can't figure out the difference between "your" and "you're" can you? I'm betting the squirrels around your tar-paper shack have...

Location hidden

#56232 Sep 6, 2014

Location hidden

#56235 Sep 6, 2014
Typical of those that suffer from libroiditis...

http://downtrend.com/robertgehl/hypocrite-of-...
Sick Man Freud

Blairsville, GA

#56238 Sep 6, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Two unfunded wars, tax cuts on the rich and deregulation of the financial sector couldn't have had anything to do with it - do ya think?
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, tax cuts for the people that pay the vast majority of taxes. Who woulda thunk it? If one doesn’t pay taxes, how would they get a tax cut?
I wonder if this erudite poster realizes (probably not) that he's using Retread's "fuzzy math" here? Even DullBilly - being the dull tax nerd he is - should know it's just silly to whine about the rich paying the "vast majority of taxes..." Of course they do, they make the VAST MAJORITY OF MONEY.

Even a simple-minded dolt like Retread or Spin-ergy could figure that out. It seems DullyBilly feels the rich who make more money should be rewarded with tax cuts over the poor little average Joe barely getting by...

Now, granted, if DullBilly and his cohorts want to argue that it's not fair for the rich to pay a higher percentage of their income in taxes than lower income earners (as the U.S. tax system is designed) then they can go at it. I've vocalized several times my belief that all citizens should pay the SAME PERCENTAGE of taxes on ALL INCOME.

But complaining about the rich paying the majority of federal taxes is just plain silly... but what else would you expect from such a poster?
Chopper Read

Fitzgerald, GA

#56243 Sep 6, 2014
Sick Man Freud wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
I wonder if this erudite poster realizes (probably not) that he's using Retread's "fuzzy math" here? Even DullBilly - being the dull tax nerd he is - should know it's just silly to whine about the rich paying the "vast majority of taxes..." Of course they do, they make the VAST MAJORITY OF MONEY.
Even a simple-minded dolt like Retread or Spin-ergy could figure that out. It seems DullyBilly feels the rich who make more money should be rewarded with tax cuts over the poor little average Joe barely getting by...
Now, granted, if DullBilly and his cohorts want to argue that it's not fair for the rich to pay a higher percentage of their income in taxes than lower income earners (as the U.S. tax system is designed) then they can go at it. I've vocalized several times my belief that all citizens should pay the SAME PERCENTAGE of taxes on ALL INCOME.
But complaining about the rich paying the majority of federal taxes is just plain silly... but what else would you expect from such a poster?
watch it, sick man! Dullbilly will accuse you wealth envy- he's already pissed off because fast food workers want a raise! lol
ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#56244 Sep 6, 2014
Bill in Dville wrote:
http://support-the-troops.org/ as-fast-food-strikes-rage-on-h eres-what-a-15-minimum-wage-wo uld-do-to-your-big-mac
Interesting how they picked $15.00 to illustrate their numbers. The number I keep seeing suggested on a regular basis is $10.10 an hour for minimum wage.

It sure does make the story more "sensational" to bump the number by 33% though. That should produce the desired effect of making some neo-con somewhere call Obama a commie.
Chopper Read

Fitzgerald, GA

#56245 Sep 6, 2014
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. I fail to see where I denigrated anyone other than this poster. Any further discussion about the minimum wage would be a waste of time and effort, this poster isn’t bright enough to have a reasonable conversation. Income equality won’t be achieved until we have effort equality in a variety of things.
<quoted text>
As usual, the (lack of) class shows up. Little bit of bigotry there? Envy?
<quoted text>
Yeah, tax cuts for the people that pay the vast majority of taxes. Who woulda thunk it? If one doesn’t pay taxes, how would they get a tax cut? Also, I guess Barney Frank is “blameless”…
<quoted text>
And the irony continues…
<quoted text>
More irony.
Listen cocksucke*, You are a helluve one to complain about "lack of class". "Effort equality in a variety of things"- WOW- now that is REALLY profound!!!!! WTF....LMAO
ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#56246 Sep 6, 2014
Bill in Dville wrote:
Typical of those that suffer from libroiditis...
http://downtrend.com/robertgehl/hypocrite-of-...
Wow!

The downtrend.com readers are NOT shy about their racism when posting comments after the stories.

If I ever need to refer to a site that illustrates where right-wing-racists feel at home at - remind me about the stuff that Dull Billy makes part of his reading routine.
Michelle NUNN

Lawrenceville, GA

#56247 Sep 6, 2014
Chopper Read wrote:
<quoted text>Listen cocksucke*, You are a helluve one to complain about "lack of class". "Effort equality in a variety of things"- WOW- now that is REALLY profound!!!!! WTF....LMAO
Stop embarrassing me. I am already having to distance myself from our messiah Obama, now I have illiterate trash mouths like you on the here bring me down. I need all the dumbascraps to vote for me 5 times in order to win.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What McIntosh/Darien does not want you to know (May '13) Jul 9 Nteri 26
Mcintosh/Darien CROOKED RACIST COPS (May '13) Jul 8 LELEDAWN 58
Part 12 Guy Heinze Jr. (May '10) Jul 6 Udhruc 1,202
Divorce Attorney Jun 28 Jail The Ho 2
Judge Jean Bolin (May '12) Jun 27 Meth-intosh Busted 12
Speed Trap along the I-95 corridor in Mcintosh ... (Nov '15) Jun 27 Mcintrash Finest 8
companies Jun '16 the local hog hun... 1

Brunswick Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brunswick Mortgages