Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Registered Conservative”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#55938 Sep 4, 2014
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words, you can NOT prove that Obama voters were bought with a free cell phone.
Would you care to retract the statement, or maybe there's just enough ring of truth for your ears.
Yes, please post the video again, then we can draw our own logical conclusions regarding the racist dog whistles it contains.
Just like you can't prove otherwise, big of you to get stuck on an obvious off the cuff remark, quite different than jenima's baseless accusations of racism, but carry on, it's quite humorous.

“Registered Conservative”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#55940 Sep 4, 2014
Chopper Read wrote:
<quoted text>Well, with all the benefits of retrospect, I think that I would have left Saddam in power after we had clipped his wings. Although he was a sadistic dictator, he was nowhere near the threat that ISIS has become. I also think that I would have strengthened our ties with the Kurds and pushed for their statehood as a balancing power in the region. Now, what was the question that I did not answer
"In retrospect" does not answer the question. Keep up jeb, you're better than what you have shown here recently.
silverfox

Nashville, GA

#55941 Sep 4, 2014
silverfox wrote:
<quoted text>
I like him... the man has nerves of steel & a steady hand. He's made more life changing, life altering, life saving decisions in 24 hours than Obama will in a lifetime. He may never be president, his intelligence & confidence shames Obama.
WORK ethic, I failed to mention Dr. Ben Carson's work ethic. Obama, well, nevermind.
Cbutt

Norcross, GA

#55943 Sep 4, 2014
rename wrote:
<quoted text>

Everything Cbutt posts will now be considered a lie by me......I will not be documenting his lies anymore, as he has shown too mush perverse pleasure in being a BIG liar.......and being such a perverse poster is only the tip of the iceberg with this dummy..........
You're full of crap, for several reasons -

One: You are incorrect about the original source of information.

Two: You failed to cut and paste accurately - editing and deleting information that didn't suite your agenda. Your information came from Wiki of all places.

Three: You failed to tie the documents you're talking about to what I've been discussion. Completely and utterly failed - there are a lot of documents in the world - let's make sure we're talking about the same ones. The burden is on you.

Four: The person who "analyzed" the paper and called it fake is tied to very right wing publications and the New America Foundation which is funded by Pew Charitable Trusts - which is ... YOU GUESSED IT!!- Sun Oil Money....

Five: You've got this in your post:
rename wrote:
<quoted text>
statement posted on the Heartland Institute website, "Some of these documents were stolen from Heartland, at least one is a fake"
Meaning - MOST weren't fake - even if one is, which claim hasn't been verified.

Six: None of this changes all of the other ties the man has to oil and coal. Even if you DID have a valid bit of evidence here (which you don't even remotely have)... it still doesn't change the fact that you've presented another LIE from the oil and coal industry to the fine people of this forum (and WB).
----------

I'm sure you got all excited when you wrote your post - thinking after all these YEARS - You may have FINALLY got ONE THING past ChicknButt, out of the thousands of oil and coal company lies you've told.

Not today buddy. Not today.
Cbutt

Norcross, GA

#55944 Sep 4, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be coy, just what would you suggest?
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Throwing more money at the problem has been shown to not solve anything - it is the easy "answer" that accomplishes nothing. Real reform would involve two key components:
1. Money follows the child, rather than the child following the money. Let the parents choose the school.
2. Abolish the Dept of Education. Local control allows greater flexibility and accountability and local control means those most invested in the success of the schools have the responsibility and the authority to raise and maintain quality.
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oops, you meant to say the Democrat Party "intend to keep their voting base ignorant".
You're welcome.
Did anybody else notice?

Aggie's posts were so insane that they broke Topix!! She killed it - It took the web-guys like 6 hours to bring it back to life.
Cbutt

Norcross, GA

#55945 Sep 4, 2014
rename wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually your parents made a bad decision by birthing you dummy.....
Don't blame society.....
I understand why your parents abused you. What doesn't make sense is why they molested you.
Doo

Summerville, GA

#55954 Sep 4, 2014
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like you can't prove otherwise, big of you to get stuck on an obvious off the cuff remark, quite different than jenima's baseless accusations of racism, but carry on, it's quite humorous.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =tpAOwJvTOioXX
And how much did the Republican party pay her to act a fool on video? One thing she said right was Romney sucked!
Cbutt

Norcross, GA

#55956 Sep 4, 2014
Bill in Dville wrote:
Contrary to what many of the clueless and uneducated want to believe:
“People don’t go into business to support the government, they go into business to make money.”
Dr. Ben Carson
Some of those who go into business to make money are so greedy and unethical that they don't really give a damn how they get their grubby greasy paws on their filthy lucre. They are perfectly happy to screw and harm the society in which their business thrives, and the public that allows them to exist.

To prevent this from happening, we must regulate and legislate the ever-loving bejesus out of the capitalistic immoral money-grubbers, and tax them at a heavy rate to pay for that oversight until they behave like good citizens in the people society.

- Dr. Chick N. Butt Ph.d, MBA, DDS, OB/GYN, MD.
Cbutt

Norcross, GA

#55957 Sep 4, 2014
rename wrote:
<quoted text>
first lie:::
IPPC: Sun Irradiance does not matter...
Now a second lie:
tied to oil, coal and tobacco - and is generally considered insane.
3 lies and you strike out idiot man child..........
You've told THOUSANDS - so what happens to you?

By the way - you don't even have one there - not even close. After you've had your BS decimated - claiming an illogical victory just makes you look stupid. Of course ... that's never stopped you from opening your mouth before.
Cbutt

Norcross, GA

#55958 Sep 4, 2014
rename wrote:
<quoted text>
Really??? You don't keep up with currencies do you dummy....
Cracked acorn shells you stole from squirrels aren't really currency.

Sorry to tell you that, bless your heart...
Cbutt

Norcross, GA

#55959 Sep 4, 2014
rename wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep.... Thanks to Franks and Dodd....
That's the right-wing neo-con version. Only people who watch Fox InfoTainment are actually stupid enough to believe that oversimplified BS.
Cbutt

Norcross, GA

#55960 Sep 4, 2014
rename wrote:
<quoted text>
That dummy is a born liar.....
No truth comes from him...., only libroid posting points....
He gathers lies off websites ,,,, makes up his own, and we get spammed with them.....
It's really starting to bug you that you haven't - after all these years and THOUSANDS of posts - ever posted one single thing on global warming that I haven't proven to be false or the source linked to oil and coal funds.

Don't you think - after I've bebunked in proven as propaganda EVERYTHING that you've ever said on the subject - don't you think it's time to perhaps start believing what the actual SCIENTISTS the globe over are saying - rather than the nut-job wacko crap you keep posting?

Here's a good place to get some valid facts from:

http://www.ipcc.ch/report/ar5/
Cbutt

Norcross, GA

#55961 Sep 4, 2014
Don't worry retread -

Even if the Koch Brothers funded organization that pays you for posting their lies on this forum ends up firing you for doing such a piss-poor job -

Maybe they'll continue to pay you a penny per icon you click on. That should still make you $20 bucks a day or so. Enough to buy squirrel-bait and some tar-paper for your shack.
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#55962 Sep 4, 2014
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
So predictable, you can't live up to the same standard you demand of others, so your statements transform themselves into merely "off the cuff" remarks. Course the logical conclusion that can be drawn from this is that your "off the cuff" remarks are simply baseless lies.
rename

Jefferson, GA

#55964 Sep 4, 2014
Cbutt wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Did anybody else notice?
Aggie's posts were so insane that they broke Topix!! She killed it - It took the web-guys like 6 hours to bring it back to life.

they had to scrape out all the BS you dumped here........

Chopper Read

Fitzgerald, GA

#55965 Sep 4, 2014
rename wrote:
<quoted text>
You've put together a lot of dam good facts .... Thanks....
Damn, if you keep kissin' omtes ass he may let you swim in his pool with the whale!
rename

Jefferson, GA

#55966 Sep 4, 2014
Cbutt wrote:
<quoted text>
It's really starting to bug you that you haven't - after all these years and THOUSANDS of posts - ever posted one single thing on global warming that I haven't proven to be false or the source linked to oil and coal funds.
Don't you think - after I've bebunked in proven as propaganda EVERYTHING that you've ever said on the subject - don't you think it's time to perhaps start believing what the actual SCIENTISTS the globe over are saying - rather than the nut-job wacko crap you keep posting?
Here's a good place to get some valid facts from:
http://www.ipcc.ch/report/ar5/

only in your perverse little mind of lies dummy........

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
rename

Jefferson, GA

#55967 Sep 4, 2014
Cbutt wrote:
Don't worry retread -
Even if the Koch Brothers funded organization that pays you for posting their lies on this forum ends up firing you for doing such a piss-poor job -
Maybe they'll continue to pay you a penny per icon you click on. That should still make you $20 bucks a day or so. Enough to buy squirrel-bait and some tar-paper for your shack.

Roflllllllllllll @ the man idiot is obsessed with icons..........the dummy must have been abused a lot as a child idiot.........

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
rename

Jefferson, GA

#55968 Sep 4, 2014

Another Sham..........
Paul Reiter, a malaria expert formerly of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, participated in a past UN IPCC process and now calls the concept of consensus on global warming a “sham.” Reiter, a professor of entomology and tropical disease with the Pasteur Institute in Paris, had to threaten legal action to have his name removed from the IPCC.“That is how they make it seem that all the top scientists are agreed,” he said on March 5, 2007.“It’s not true,” he added.

Scientifically Unsound and Politicized.........
Hurricane expert Christopher W. Landsea of NOAA’s National Hurricane Center, was both an author a reviewer for the IPCC’s 2nd Assessment Report in 1995 and the 3rd Assessment Report in 2001, but resigned from the 4th Assessment Report after charging the UN with playing politics with Hurricane science. Landsea wrote a January 17, 2005 public letter detailing his experience with the UN:“I am withdrawing [from the UN] because I have come to view the part of the IPCC to which my expertise is relevant as having become politicized. In addition, when I have raised my concerns to the IPCC leadership, their response was simply to dismiss my concerns.”“I personally cannot in good faith continue to contribute to a process that I view as both being motivated by pre-conceived agendas and being scientifically unsound,” Landsea added.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#55970 Sep 4, 2014
<quoted text>
Yep, Obama voters, bough off by a cell phone, got exactly what they deserve, nuthin' for votin'.

Inane bait on that hook, the government has not made that information available, it's just a logical conclusion. Please, don't ask me to post that video again.

ReClaimed Name wrote:
There are videos that have been posted dummy....
In the beginning we are told that "Obama voters, bough off by a cell phone", then we come to find out that this is a baseless accusation beacuse "the government has not made that information available", but now we learn that while we should draw a "logical conclusion" for ALL Obama voters from the a video featuring only ONE Obama voter, in reality the original accusation was only "an obvious off the cuff remark".

And, of course the biggest dummy in this forum pipes up that there are multiple videos that support something is is merely "an obvious off the cuff remark".

In the end, all that is revealed is right wing pretzel logic.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
David Perdue is a LlAR Jan 16 Sick of Georgia Scum 1
Speed Trap along the I-95 corridor in Mcintosh ... (Nov '15) Jan 12 NICKL 60
What McIntosh/Darien does not want you to know (May '13) Jan 2 toyana 36
feds everywhere (Oct '14) Nov '17 StayThirsty 3
where in Darien can i use draw net to catch shr... (Jun '17) Sep '17 Dvht 3
Jekyll Public Oyster Beds Aug '17 Brief 1
Jennifer aka Snow (Jun '14) Aug '17 Ja nuttz 4

Brunswick Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance