Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Out of the Ordinary

Blairsville, GA

#55882 Sep 3, 2014
Cbutt wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm pretty sure we've already covered Khandekar as well - but just in case - let me slam ONE MORE of your biased BS crock-'o=sh!t oil and coal guys.
Background
Madhav Khandekar is a retired Environment Canada scientist. The Heartland Institute describes him as “an environmental consultant on extreme weather events and a scientist with the Natural Resources Stewardship Project.”[2]
According to leaked documents from Heartland, Khandekar has been receiving $1,000 per month from the Heartland Institute, an organization at the forefront of climate change skepticism.
Heartland IS the Koch Brothers.
Another one down...
Great shot!! You're better at shooting things down than those bearded duck hunter guys on TV...
ChicknButt

Alpharetta, GA

#55883 Sep 3, 2014
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
And Obama and his administration have put us how much further in debt? With nothing to show for it?
Again - pretending that NO history existed prior to what you want to complain about. Neo-Con world - where Bush turned over a GREAT situation to the next president...
ChicknButt

Alpharetta, GA

#55884 Sep 3, 2014
An interesting thing to consider -

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/09/02/jose...

“Registered Conservative”

Since: Jul 11

Draketown, GA

#55885 Sep 3, 2014
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you are such an advocate of demanding proof for statements made, you can, of course, prove this statement. It should be a simple matter, since you surely had proof before you wrote it.
So prove that Obama voters were the only recipients of subsidized phone service, or show the data for how recipients of subsidized phones voted.
Come on General, put up or shutup.
Inane bait on that hook, the government has not made that information available, it's just a logical conclusion. Please, don't ask me to post that video again.

Draketown, GA

#55886 Sep 3, 2014
Chopper Read wrote:
<quoted text>In the hysteria that followed the 9/11 attack, congress, like most Americans, bought a false bill of goods offered by the Bush Administration. And most all of us went for it, hook, line and sinker.
You didn't answer the questions Jeb. Even so, what would you have done?

Draketown, GA

#55887 Sep 3, 2014
Jemima wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously you can't find a dictionary, you just keep proving you have no interest in the truth, in this instance what a commie is. I do support the President, after all he is the President, I don't agree with a lot of things he does. And I don't HATE America, I do hate clueless uninformed blind sheep pretending to be Christians like you. Especially ones with no interest in truth, just blind inbred hate. Hate is contagious, I have caught the hate bug from you, that's all that's left to do when it comes to folks like you. I would ask you to show me a lie, but I know you can't and wont even try, because you don't really know ANYTHING.
And you don't know anything about racism.

Draketown, GA

#55888 Sep 3, 2014
The WB wrote:
Jason Carter's number one fund raiser has said he wants a carbon tax. He also claims that Hamas is a legitimate political organization and in his spare time he raises money for them.
Jason is using grandpa's connections and money raising capability. The question is whether he is as crazy as gramps. Is Jason's support for sale to the highest bidder the way Michelle Nunn's is?
For months, liberal gubernatorial candidate Jason Carter has stated that if elected, he would add $1 billion to Georgia’s education budget. His bold policy initiative drew the attention of many in the media but he refused to elaborate on where the additional funding would come from – taxes or cuts.

Last week, Jason Carter finally came out of hiding to declare that the additional billion dollars for education will come from cutting the “giant amount of waste” in state government.

Here’s a list of the programs and waste that Carter plans to eliminate if elected this fall:

You read that right. Carter has failed to offer up any specifics.
silverfox

Buena Vista, GA

#55889 Sep 3, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
An interesting thing to consider -
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/09/02/jose...
Yeah, interesting, Chickenbutt & Chopper Read should consider dropping more than one letter, how about dropping all the letters & starting over?

Draketown, GA

#55890 Sep 3, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
There is so much ignorant BS in these three posts that it would take a book to respond to it all properly.
I believe that YOU believe what you say. I just don't think you see what's wrong with it, or really see the implications.
I'm not going to bother with it - but I'd ask YOU to take a devils advocate position to your own posts and do a little soul-searching, if you're up to the challenge. Argue against yourself - just for the sake of the exercise, and perhaps you'll surprise yourself and come to some new conclusions and see a few of the problems inherent in the crap you just posted.
If anyone, ANYONE, has been discriminated against, hire a lawyer, make you case, and you'll both be multi gazillionaires. It's just that simple.

Draketown, GA

#55891 Sep 3, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
There is so much ignorant BS in these three posts that it would take a book to respond to it all properly.
I believe that YOU believe what you say. I just don't think you see what's wrong with it, or really see the implications.
I'm not going to bother with it - but I'd ask YOU to take a devils advocate position to your own posts and do a little soul-searching, if you're up to the challenge. Argue against yourself - just for the sake of the exercise, and perhaps you'll surprise yourself and come to some new conclusions and see a few of the problems inherent in the crap you just posted.
No book necessary, if your so sure about your position. Lawyers writing books to make their case in the courtroom, lose.

Draketown, GA

#55892 Sep 3, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
those bad decisions are correctable.
On November 4th, 2014.

Draketown, GA

#55893 Sep 3, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Again - pretending that NO history existed prior to what you want to complain about. Neo-Con world - where Bush turned over a GREAT situation to the next president...
Read it again, I said HOW MUCH FURTHER in debt. That speaks for the "prior". Don't be so quick with your retorts.
silverfox

Buena Vista, GA

#55894 Sep 3, 2014
Obama supporter gone mad - over the edge.
The comments are hilarious.

http://thesmokinggun.com/buster/golf-course-p...
ChicknButt

Alpharetta, GA

#55895 Sep 3, 2014
<quoted text>

You read that right. Carter has failed to offer up any specifics.
You're criticizing the guy who wants to improve education - yet you're the guy who supported Broun, the most ignorant redneck to ever walk the halls of the Capital Building?

After supporting Mr. Anti-Science and reality - you don't have much credibility.
ChicknButt

Alpharetta, GA

#55896 Sep 3, 2014
<quoted text>
Read it again, I said HOW MUCH FURTHER in debt. That speaks for the "prior". Don't be so quick with your retorts.
Yeah - it's not like we haven't heard this BS from neo-cons once or twice before...
ChicknButt

Alpharetta, GA

#55897 Sep 3, 2014
<quoted text>
On November 4th, 2014.
Knowledge and thought are wasted on you.
ChicknButt

Alpharetta, GA

#55898 Sep 3, 2014
<quoted text>
No book necessary, if your so sure about your position. Lawyers writing books to make their case in the courtroom, lose.
<quoted text>
If anyone, ANYONE, has been discriminated against, hire a lawyer, make you case, and you'll both be multi gazillionaires. It's just that simple.
You're appearing extremely ignorant at this point. I doubt you understand why....
ChicknButt

Alpharetta, GA

#55899 Sep 3, 2014
<quoted text>
And you don't know anything about racism.
I'm pretty sure that YOU don't know anything about racism. Your posts have made that clear. You're out of your element, Donnie.
NO Jason Carter

Dallas, GA

#55900 Sep 3, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
You're criticizing the guy who wants to improve education - yet you're the guy who supported Broun, the most ignorant redneck to ever walk the halls of the Capital Building?
After supporting Mr. Anti-Science and reality - you don't have much credibility.
OK Hot Rod, just where will Jason Carter get his billion dollars from? What cuts? You really think the Democrat Party would allow anyone to cut a budget? Get real.
silverfox

Buena Vista, GA

#55901 Sep 3, 2014
silverfox wrote:
Obama supporter gone mad - over the edge.
The comments are hilarious.
http://thesmokinggun.com/buster/golf-course-p...
Minus the vulgar comments. I'm not at all about vulgar. Just thinking about Tiger's wife knocking a tooth out, busting his lip & bashing out the Escalade back window to "rescue" him. Yeah, right.

Yep, this golfer is a liberal.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Divorce Attorney Jun 28 Jail The Ho 2
Judge Jean Bolin (May '12) Jun 27 Meth-intosh Busted 12
Speed Trap along the I-95 corridor in Mcintosh ... (Nov '15) Jun 27 Mcintrash Finest 8
What McIntosh/Darien does not want you to know (May '13) Jun 15 squeen82 25
companies Jun 15 the local hog hun... 1
Part 12 Guy Heinze Jr. (May '10) May '16 TheOriginalCoolio 1,201
The Villas at Golden Isles May '16 LoriAnne 2

Brunswick Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brunswick Mortgages