Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
jemima is low IQ 2

Alpharetta, GA

#55912 Sep 3, 2014
Jemima wrote:
<quoted text>
And what would my "true color" be to a southern racist like you, we all know it ain't white.
Are you as much of a dummy as you appear to be? Or do you just act this way since no one knows or cares who you are?

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#55913 Sep 3, 2014
Oh my wrote:
You can't tell the players without a score card,
or,
what's the difference between our Taliban and there Taliban.
Yep, fundamentalists, the same the world over.
Surely Bill will be along any moment to point out the inherent irony of this Fox segment, and the cluelessness of the Quack Quack Quackery of Hannity and his guest.
Hannity scores exclusive interview with bearded fanatic who declares:'Convert them or kill them'
by Jed Lewison
WED SEP 03, 2014 AT 09:00 AM PDT
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/09/03/1326...
Wow. Sean Hannity is on a roll. Not content to settle for his numerous exclusive interviews earlier this year with bigoted deadbeat crackpot Cliven Bundy, not content to settle for taking border tour selfies with indicted Texas Gov. Rick Perry, and not content to settle for defending the execution of pregnant teenage burglars, Hannity is now turning to the flowing beard of Duck Dynasty patriarch Phil Robertson for wisdom on how to handle "The Rise of Radical Islam."
Such wisdom as:
"Duck Dynasty" patriarch Phil Robertson put forward a strategy Tuesday for combating militants with the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria: "convert them or kill them."
Hannity's reaction? To predict the media would unfairly label Robertson's "convert or kill" policy as extremist. I suppose to Hannity that view really is mainstream: After all, in his world, when Sarah Palin says waterboarding is a good thing because it's a forced baptism, heads nod.
So it's no surprise that Hannity would think a "convert or kill" approach makes total sense. And that, of course, is a view he shares with the evil fanatics who beheaded another journalist yesterday. It's just that Hannity would rather do it by pressing the button on a missile launcher, because that's more civilized.
Gotta love the moral equivalency of the Left. And let's throw in a little bit of out-of-context deception while we're at it.

1. Hannity condemned Bundy's racist comments.

2. Perry is the victim of a politicized witch hunt - and notice how it has completely left the front page, once the Left realized it was going to hurt them far more than Perry.

3. Now to the meat of the matter. Let's compare: Islamic terrorists are giving Christian civilians who just want to live in peace three choices: convert, leave or die, though it seems to be turning more into convert or die.

Phil Robertson when referring to these Islamic terrorists - NOT all Muslims- states:
"IN THIS CASE, you either have to convert them -- which I think would be next to impossible. I'm not giving up on them, but I'm saying either convert them or kill them, one or the other,…. I'd much rather have a Bible study with all of them and show them the error of their ways and pull them to Jesus Chris, the author and perfecter of having your sins removed and being raised from the dead. I would rather preach the gospel of Jesus to them. HOWEVER, IF IT'S A GUN FIGHT AND A GUN FIGHT ALONE, if that's what they're looking for, me personally, I am prepared for either one." (emphasis mine)

Not that I really expect the Lefties on here to be able to differentiate the two positions. Takes discernment that goes a little beyond the knee jerk responses they are best known for.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

#55914 Sep 3, 2014
Obama knows his evil plot for America has been discovered...
And I don't think it's just a coincidence that 11 commercial jetliners have went missing in Libya just a few weeks before 9/11...
http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2014/09/r...
"Update: With perfect tiing, President Obama is reported have lifted the ban on Libryans receiving flight training in America/ Via Breitbart:

To the horror of many in Congress, President Obama has reportedly ordered lifted the 31-year ban preventing Libyan nationals from attending flight schools and studying nuclear science in the United States.
The U.S. Department of Homeland Security’s recent directive reports,“The United States Government and the Government of Libya have normalized their relationship, and most of the restrictions and sanctions imposed by the United States and the United Nations toward Libya have been lifted.”
Now why would Obama lift this ban when this country is in chaos?
And why would we trade 5 taliban leaders for a muslim deserter to people we know fund ISIS?
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/06... #
Obama knows it's now or never for his muslim bretheren...
America and it's allies better get ready.
Obama and his gang(ISIS) that he created are about to strike...
He just signed a deal with Qatar to give them 11 billion dollars worth of weapons...that will no doubt be given to hamas and ISIS.
http://www.examiner.com/article/after-11-bill...
Wake up America before it's too late...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#55915 Sep 3, 2014
Contrary to what many of the clueless and uneducated want to believe:

“People don’t go into business to support the government, they go into business to make money.”

Dr. Ben Carson

Location hidden

#55916 Sep 3, 2014
Cbutt wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm pretty sure we've already covered Khandekar as well - but just in case - let me slam ONE MORE of your biased BS crock-'o=sh!t oil and coal guys.
Background
Madhav Khandekar is a retired Environment Canada scientist. The Heartland Institute describes him as “an environmental consultant on extreme weather events and a scientist with the Natural Resources Stewardship Project.”[2]
According to leaked documents from Heartland, Khandekar has been receiving $1,000 per month from the Heartland Institute, an organization at the forefront of climate change skepticism.
Heartland IS the Koch Brothers.
Another one down...
And now for something a little more relevant that the typical "attack the source" and not the facts.

"Madhav L. Khandekar is a former research scientist from Environment Canada and was an Expert Reviewer for the IPCC 2007 Climate Change Documents. Khandekar holds an MSc in Statistics from Pune University in India, and both MS and PhD degrees in Meteorology from the Florida State University (US). Khandekar has been in the fields of atmosphere, ocean, and climate study for over fifty-five years and has published over 150 papers, reports, book reviews, and scientific commentaries. While at Environment Canada, Khandekar wrote the book Operational Analysis and Prediction of Ocean Wind Waves, which was published by Springer-Verlag in 1989.
Khandekar taught meteorology and related courses for two UN Development Programs (UNDP), one in Barbados, West Indies (WMO Expert: January 1975-August 1977), and the other in Qatar, Arabian Gulf (ICAO Expert: January 1980-June 1982). Khandekar is the lead author on “extreme weather” in the recently published (September 2013) report “Climate Change Reconsidered II” by the NIPCC (Nongovernmental International Panel on Climate Change).
Currently, Khandekar continues his research at present on global weather anomalies and Indian/Asian Monsoon inter-annual variability."

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#55918 Sep 3, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
That isn't how it HAS to be, it's just the way it is at the moment.
Imagine other ways that society might operate. Consider the possibilities that our "civilization" made a few bad decisions along the way - and that those bad decisions are correctable.
Don't be coy, just what would you suggest?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
silverfox

Buena Vista, GA

#55919 Sep 3, 2014
Bill in Dville wrote:
Contrary to what many of the clueless and uneducated want to believe:
“People don’t go into business to support the government, they go into business to make money.”
Dr. Ben Carson
I like him... the man has nerves of steel & a steady hand. He's made more life changing, life altering, life saving decisions in 24 hours than Obama will in a lifetime. He may never be president, his intelligence & confidence shames Obama.

Location hidden

#55920 Sep 3, 2014
Out of the Ordinary wrote:
<quoted text>
Great shot!! You're better at shooting things down than those bearded duck hunter guys on TV...
I'm afraid you failed to notice he's shooting blanks.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#55921 Sep 3, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
You're criticizing the guy who wants to improve education - yet you're the guy who supported Broun, the most ignorant redneck to ever walk the halls of the Capital Building?
After supporting Mr. Anti-Science and reality - you don't have much credibility.
Throwing more money at the problem has been shown to not solve anything - it is the easy "answer" that accomplishes nothing. Real reform would involve two key components:
1. Money follows the child, rather than the child following the money. Let the parents choose the school.
2. Abolish the Dept of Education. Local control allows greater flexibility and accountability and local control means those most invested in the success of the schools have the responsibility and the authority to raise and maintain quality.

Location hidden

#55922 Sep 3, 2014
bull wrote:
<quoted text>
Simple he could just replace all the money Deal & the conservatives have cut from the education budget. They intend to keep their voting base ignorant, same game plan in most southern states that are void of any common sense or any concern for our future.
Oops, you meant to say the Democrat Party "intend to keep their voting base ignorant".

You're welcome.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
HADS

United States

#55923 Sep 4, 2014
JEFF MULLIS is a really great family oriented person. I believe he lives in Chickamauga. His entire family are just really down to earth (wife, and three children). Republican
Chopper Read

Fitzgerald, GA

#55924 Sep 4, 2014
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't answer the questions Jeb. Even so, what would you have done?
Well, with all the benefits of retrospect, I think that I would have left Saddam in power after we had clipped his wings. Although he was a sadistic dictator, he was nowhere near the threat that ISIS has become. I also think that I would have strengthened our ties with the Kurds and pushed for their statehood as a balancing power in the region. Now, what was the question that I did not answer
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#55925 Sep 4, 2014
silverfox wrote:
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
Us food stamp program cost TWICE what it cost 5 years ago. Can ANY liberal raise their hand & tell us who was president 5 years ago??
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/01/26/ne...
It suggests that government spending on the $80 billion-a-year food stamp program -- twice what it cost five years ago -- may not subside significantly anytime soon.

Since 2009, more than 50 percent of U.S. households receiving food stamps have been adults ages 18 to 59, according to the Census Bureau's Current Population Survey. The food stamp program defines non-elderly adults as anyone younger than 60.
Everyone knows that for right wing whacko putzes history only began on Jan 21, 2009, course for the rest of us it goes back a lot further.

And of course Republicans have done everything in their power to speed the recovery, even if it meant giving credit to the Democrats.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Recession
The Great Recession is a term used to describe the general economic decline observed in world markets around the end of the first decade of the 21st century....The recession is often associated with the U.S. subprime mortgage crisis and financial crisis of 2007–08.

...According the U.S. National Bureau of Economic Research (the official arbiter of U.S. recessions) the US recession began in December 2007 and ended in June 2009, and thus extended over 18 months.

...Governments and central banks responded with fiscal and monetary policies to stimulate national economies and reduce financial system risks. The recession has renewed interest in Keynesian economic ideas on how to combat recessionary conditions. Economists advise that the stimulus should be withdrawn as soon as the economies recover enough to "chart a path to sustainable growth"
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#55926 Sep 4, 2014
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
Inane bait on that hook, the government has not made that information available, it's just a logical conclusion. Please, don't ask me to post that video again.
In other words, you can NOT prove that Obama voters were bought with a free cell phone.

Would you care to retract the statement, or maybe there's just enough ring of truth for your ears.

Yes, please post the video again, then we can draw our own logical conclusions regarding the racist dog whistles it contains.
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#55927 Sep 4, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Gotta love the moral equivalency of the Left. And let's throw in a little bit of out-of-context deception while we're at it.
1. Hannity condemned Bundy's racist comments.
2. Perry is the victim of a politicized witch hunt - and notice how it has completely left the front page, once the Left realized it was going to hurt them far more than Perry.
3. Now to the meat of the matter. Let's compare: Islamic terrorists are giving Christian civilians who just want to live in peace three choices: convert, leave or die, though it seems to be turning more into convert or die.
Phil Robertson when referring to these Islamic terrorists - NOT all Muslims- states:
"IN THIS CASE, you either have to convert them -- which I think would be next to impossible. I'm not giving up on them, but I'm saying either convert them or kill them, one or the other,…. I'd much rather have a Bible study with all of them and show them the error of their ways and pull them to Jesus Chris, the author and perfecter of having your sins removed and being raised from the dead. I would rather preach the gospel of Jesus to them. HOWEVER, IF IT'S A GUN FIGHT AND A GUN FIGHT ALONE, if that's what they're looking for, me personally, I am prepared for either one." (emphasis mine)
Not that I really expect the Lefties on here to be able to differentiate the two positions. Takes discernment that goes a little beyond the knee jerk responses they are best known for.
Uhmmm, yeah let's examine some knee jerk reponses...

"1. Hannity condemned Bundy's racist comments."
After making hay off of Bundy for days, Hannity distanced himself only after it was revealed that Bundy was a free-loading tax evader, his militia army was pointing weapons at law enforcement, and Bundy's bigotted streak finally came out for all to see.

Yep, got to hand it to Hannity, some real in depth vetting and thoughful discernment on that situation. Sure was good for ratings and stoking the flames of outrage though.
"2. Perry is the victim of a politicized witch hunt - and notice how it has completely left the front page, once the Left realized it was going to hurt them far more than Perry."

Gov Perry has been indicted, that's a fact.

Hannity and Perry did tour the border, Hannity did take a selfie on a gun boat, those are facts.

"and notice how it has completely left the front page", yep sure has just like all the other right wing outrages de jour.
"3. Now to the meat of the matter. Let's compare: Islamic terrorists are giving Christian civilians who just want to live in peace three choices: convert, leave or die..."

Yep, the difference between their extremists and our extremists is soooo obvious.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/phil-ro...
"In this case, you either have to convert them -- which I think would be next to impossible," Robertson said. "I'm not giving up on them, but I'm just saying either convert them or kill them. One or the other."

Host Sean Hannity predicted the media would jump on that comment.

"I'd much rather have a Bible study with all of them and show them the error of their ways and point them to Jesus Christ ... however, if it's a gunfight and a gunfight alone, if that's what they're looking for, I'm personally ready for either one," Robertson later added.

“Registered Conservative”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#55932 Sep 4, 2014
Jemima wrote:
<quoted text>
And what would my "true color" be to a southern racist like you, we all know it ain't white.
Your true color is that of a true racist.
Chopper Read

Fitzgerald, GA

#55936 Sep 4, 2014
rename wrote:
Models..... Not the naked Hollywood variety ......but the gubmint variety..........
Whether climate or monetary..... Neither is working out as predicted .....
Now comes the monetary model that should have driven inflation to 33%,,,, but instead kept it at around 2%.....
Yep,,,, the ole gubmint attempt to devalue the dollar to offset the value if debt......
Let gubmint touch it and folks just naturally don't trust it.....
http://www.cnbc.com/id/101963821
I don't really know what world you live in, but the US dollar is still the king in the rest of it. Whether it is a teenage prostitute in Cambodia or an illiterate indian in the Amazon rain forest- they all want US dollars, no Japanese, Chinese, or Russian currency is accepted. The almighty dollar may not be worth as much as it used be, but it still rules!

Location hidden

#55938 Sep 4, 2014
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words, you can NOT prove that Obama voters were bought with a free cell phone.
Would you care to retract the statement, or maybe there's just enough ring of truth for your ears.
Yes, please post the video again, then we can draw our own logical conclusions regarding the racist dog whistles it contains.
Just like you can't prove otherwise, big of you to get stuck on an obvious off the cuff remark, quite different than jenima's baseless accusations of racism, but carry on, it's quite humorous.

Location hidden

#55940 Sep 4, 2014
Chopper Read wrote:
<quoted text>Well, with all the benefits of retrospect, I think that I would have left Saddam in power after we had clipped his wings. Although he was a sadistic dictator, he was nowhere near the threat that ISIS has become. I also think that I would have strengthened our ties with the Kurds and pushed for their statehood as a balancing power in the region. Now, what was the question that I did not answer
"In retrospect" does not answer the question. Keep up jeb, you're better than what you have shown here recently.
silverfox

Nashville, GA

#55941 Sep 4, 2014
silverfox wrote:
<quoted text>
I like him... the man has nerves of steel & a steady hand. He's made more life changing, life altering, life saving decisions in 24 hours than Obama will in a lifetime. He may never be president, his intelligence & confidence shames Obama.
WORK ethic, I failed to mention Dr. Ben Carson's work ethic. Obama, well, nevermind.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Info on him Jun 16 IllBBk 1
Blues,boy,Xa-nax,add-erall,H,B/lk,Etc Jun 9 Locko 1
Want to buy between 50 - 1000 acres of Good Lan... Jun 7 private buyer 1
what is ku? May 31 moe 1
Judge Jean Bolin (May '12) May 26 Dog pound 16
want to buy 40 - 200 acres of land near darien May '18 retired 1
Beware. Apr '18 jbk 4

Brunswick Jobs

Personal Finance

Brunswick Mortgages