Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
rename

Dahlonega, GA

#55290 Aug 29, 2014

Libroid blame game..........

"White House Blames Media For Obama 'No Strategy' Comment"

ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#55291 Aug 29, 2014
rename wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it was you..........
I will be posting this on a regular basis to remind everyone what a liar this dummy is..........
I will be unrelenting, continuous, and consistent..........
A post by the Dummy CButt........
post #54015
Tuesday Aug 19
on page 2600
"You're going to have to say it a lot - since the most intelligent scientists mankind has ever produced are all in agreement that you're wrong.
IPCC: solar variations don’t matter"
Dummy chicken says "IPCC: solar variations don’t matter"..........and later claims it's in the IPPC report..........when challenged that it was not in the report,,, he disappeared for a couple of days in order to re-charge his sorry lying machine......
I wonder if there are some libroids able to get different meanings out of the 2 statements.........
"IPCC: solar variations don’t matter"
and
"IPPC: the Sun has no affect on Earths climate."
of course both represent what the Chicken said, "dont matter" and "no affect"..........
And the IPPC report says NOTHING anywhere close to the lie put forth by the dummy.......
Allow me to set the record straight for the SECOND time - lest somebody who is new that shows up might not know what a liar and an idiot you are.

To begin with - YOU claim I said " The sun has no effect on the earth". Which is quite simply pure bullshit.

I did say "Solar variations don't matter". But matter to what? What was under discussion at the time? Let's complete the sentence, now that the conversation is no longer in context.

Solar irradiance variations don't matter to climate change madels.

See the difference idiot?

AND - I specifically pointed you to the science - which you absolutely did not understand, and still don't - thus you deleted that part of my post.

Here's the entire post:
Cbutt wrote:
<quoted text>
You're going to have to say it a lot - since the most intelligent scientists mankind has ever produced are all in agreement that you're wrong.

IPCC: solar variations don’t matter

Nevertheless, even if there is such decrease in the solar activity, there is a high confidence that the TSI RF variations will be much smaller in magnitude than the projected increased forcing due to GHG.– IPCC AR5 Chapter 8

Section 8.4.1 of the IPCC AR5 Report provides 2 pages of discussion on observations of solar irradiance. But they conclude that all this doesn’t matter for the climate. I agree that the TSI RF variations are much less than projected increased forcing due to the GHG. But the solar-climate connection is probably a lot more complex than this statement implies.

However - instead of listening to people who know what they're talking about - you could choose to listen to wing-nuts paid for by the coal and oil industry. You'd be a moron to do that - but you COULD.
I pointed you to the specific SECTION of the IPCC report that makes that claim.

I destroyed your argument - smashed it to tiny pieces. I took every objection and statement you produced and methodically and with great precision showed each and every one of them to be wrong, untrue, or just damned lies. I proved the documentation to deconstruct every idiotic coal and oil funded word you said....

.......and you did the only thing left to do - illogically claim victory - and you're still trying to save face today.

You're a moron of the highest order. If you had any dignity at all you'd just fall on your sword and quit embarrassing the human race.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#55292 Aug 29, 2014
rename wrote:
"Henry Kissinger on the Assembly of a New World Order
The concept that has underpinned the modern geopolitical era is in crisis"
There never really was world order..........only a huge sucking sound of tax dollars..which is still going on today..........
http://online.wsj.com/articles/henry-kissinge...
The "New World Order" was never meant to imply that there was "order in the world" such as world peace or anything along those lines.

Why do you go out of your way to prove you're a dumbass?

There's actually a decent political conversation buried in your post - but you're just too ignorant to know it's there.

You're just too damned stupid to bother with talking to you.
Chopper Read

Fitzgerald, GA

#55293 Aug 29, 2014
libturds r low IQ cbutt 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your GF smelled like a skunk.
I am sorry that you were disappointed, but I understand that you little queers prefer a mans butthole. tough break for you!
silverfox

Moultrie, GA

#55297 Aug 29, 2014
Did I miss Obama announcing an "imminent" terrorist attack of our southern border, with the approaching 9/11 anniversary? AND The US president announces to the world "we dont have a stategy yet." ..... God bless America.

http://m.nationalreview.com/corner/386694/jud...

The administration has also covered up, or at the very least downplayed, a serious epidemic of crime along the Mexican border even as heavily armed drug cartels have taken over portions of the region. Judicial Watch has reported that the U.S. Border Patrol actually ordered officers to avoid the most crime-infested stretches because they’re “too dangerous” and patrolling them could result in an “international incident” of cross border shooting.

The disturbing inside intelligence comes on the heels of news reports revealing that U.S. intelligence has picked up increased chatter among Islamist terror networks approaching the 13th anniversary of the 9/11 attacks. While these terrorists reportedly plan their attack just outside the U.S., President Obama admits that “we don’t have a strategy yet” to combat ISIS

Islamic terrorist groups are operating in the Mexican border city of Ciudad Juarez and planning to attack the United States with car bombs or other vehicle born improvised explosive devices (VBIED). High-level federal law enforcement, intelligence and other sources have confirmed to Judicial Watch that a warning bulletin for an imminent terrorist attack on the border has been issued.
silverfox

Moultrie, GA

#55298 Aug 29, 2014
http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/presid...

"Similarly, his senior advisers uniformly have warned of the unprecedented threat to America and Americans represented by Islamic extremists in Syria and Iraq. But Mr. Obama didn’t seem to agree."

"The president’s goal, to the extent he had one, seemed to be to tamp down all the assessments of gathering dangers that his own team had been issuing over the previous days."

"The discrepancies raise the question of whether Mr. Obama controls his own administration, but that’s not the most disturbing element. His advisers are only stating the obvious: Russia has invaded Ukraine. The Islamic State and the Americans it is training are a danger to the United States."

--- We all know President Obama doesn't control his own administration. George Soros, Valerie Jarrett, Susan Rice, Susan Powers, Hagel, Brennan have the control. Obama is a puppet going through the motions..... his days/evenings are filled with golf, vacations, fundraisers, dinner parties - one even welcomed numerous brutal African dicKtators, & this weekend, the wedding of a white house chef.---

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#55299 Aug 29, 2014
Chopper Read wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong again, skunkgirl! I actually read the posts instead of just looking at the usernames- maybe you and the drunkard should try that somtime!
You're no match for me, hummer. Bring it.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#55300 Aug 29, 2014
rename wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again liar.... I pointed out the report gave a medium rating as to the Sun's effect upon our climate....
The report did NOT say the Sun 's irradiance had no effect on the climate .,.
A continuing lie on your part..,
The report itself makes you a liar .,, I'm keeping it front and center idiot....
I whipped your ass 10 days ago, and you're still working it around. Tell you what - just go back to page 2600 and read the next day or two of posts from there. The first time I destroyed your stupid ass still holds true. Every point was made and substantiated.

If you want to repeat it, you're going to have to go be crazy all by yourself.
silverfox

Moultrie, GA

#55301 Aug 29, 2014
One more link related to the "imminent threat" of attacks at our southern border.

http://madworldnews.com/isis-imminent-attack-...

Many have warned that the Islamic State poses a far greater threat to America than al Qaeda and should be taken very seriously, despite the fact that the President and his administration has repeatedly tried to downplay the threat they pose.

Judicial Watch reports that the attack is “so imminent that the commanding general at Ft. Bliss, the U.S. Army post in El Paso, is being briefed,” a different source confirmed to the government watchdog. 

Chilling reports have surfaced saying that the terrorist group the Islamic State (IS) is working with the infamous terror group al Qaeda to carry out a potentially devastating terror attack on the U.S.-Mexico border.

The high-level source told Judicial Watch that “It’s coming very soon.”

Location hidden

#55303 Aug 29, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
You'd lose. Statistically the odds are 99.8650032777% in my favor. That's a fact. Don't let that stop you from running your mouth though.
lolololol LUCKY for YOU, you'll never have to prove that.
Here's a little tidbit of info for you, LIAR. No more CRISIS for you to lie about.
http://washingtonexaminer.com/another-governm...

Location hidden

#55305 Aug 29, 2014
Sick Man Freud wrote:
<quoted text>
Sad. The poor girl is having a mental breakdown....
Poor you. You have no brain. I had rather be me.

Location hidden

#55307 Aug 29, 2014
Chopper Read wrote:
<quoted text>Well hell, at least I am a sober rock! It wasn't my quote , dumbass- it was one of your fellow so-called conservatives.
You asked a question of the quote and this is what you post? Why does it matter who posted the quote? You were too stupid to interpret it, I helped you and THIS is what you post?????lolololol
Your interpretation was the polar opposite of what it meant. YOU are the dumbass, liar.
YOU must have a drinking problem. You are absolutely obsessed with alcohol. Never has anyone on Topix been so obsessed with drinking. Either drink up or get help. Just dial it.

Location hidden

#55308 Aug 29, 2014
Chopper Read wrote:
<quoted text>Well hell, at least I am a sober rock! It wasn't my quote , dumbass- it was one of your fellow so-called conservatives.
I don't believe you ARE sober. You are too obsessed with drinking to be sober. Get help, dude.

Location hidden

#55309 Aug 29, 2014
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell us General, during the those fabulous two years did the Democrats ever have enough votes to over ride a filibuster.
Please tell us exactly how many House bills are sitting on Harry Reid's desk. While you may know something about military maneuvers I doubt you know much about civics.
But, but, but Obama has his phone and his pen. Oh! That's right. HE DOESN'T CARE.

Location hidden

#55310 Aug 29, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you SEEN some of the bills sitting on Reids desk? There's good reason they're never going to get a vote. A lot of those bill were never written with the intent of them realistically passing - they were written to show their oil and coal puppet-masters that they're TRYING to give them what they want They'd be devastatingly irresponsible if they ever made it to a vote. In reality- the Republicans have NO STRATEGY for helping American citizens other than to let them get trickled on...
Good reasons to vote out the American-Citizen=hating Republicans.
You are a liar. A Progressive liar.

Location hidden

#55311 Aug 29, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you SEEN some of the bills sitting on Reids desk? There's good reason they're never going to get a vote. A lot of those bill were never written with the intent of them realistically passing - they were written to show their oil and coal puppet-masters that they're TRYING to give them what they want They'd be devastatingly irresponsible if they ever made it to a vote. In reality- the Republicans have NO STRATEGY for helping American citizens other than to let them get trickled on...
Good reasons to vote out the American-Citizen=hating Republicans.
Have you? Have you actually seen the ACTUAL bills or have you read "bills" online? See what a liar you are? The rest of us do. How do you KNOW that what you are reading are the ACTUAL bills? You don't. You just defend your lies, but only idiots are listening to you.
Chopper Read

Fitzgerald, GA

#55312 Aug 29, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
You asked a question of the quote and this is what you post? Why does it matter who posted the quote? You were too stupid to interpret it, I helped you and THIS is what you post?????lolololol
Your interpretation was the polar opposite of what it meant. YOU are the dumbass, liar.
YOU must have a drinking problem. You are absolutely obsessed with alcohol. Never has anyone on Topix been so obsessed with drinking. Either drink up or get help. Just dial it.
Just how in the hell can you possibly know how any quote is supposed to be interpreted if you are not the one who posted it? I really don't know or give a damn if, or how much drink- but I do know that you used to post some stuff that made a little sense, but lately it has been, "progressive liar, lololol, rotf progressive liar, etc. You just to be so damn full of yourself that you think that you have post some sort of silly negative comment on any post that does not come from a so-called conservative. You are becoming more and more like rename by the day!

Location hidden

#55313 Aug 29, 2014
Chopper Read wrote:
<quoted text>Just how in the hell can you possibly know how any quote is supposed to be interpreted if you are not the one who posted it? I really don't know or give a damn if, or how much drink- but I do know that you used to post some stuff that made a little sense, but lately it has been, "progressive liar, lololol, rotf progressive liar, etc. You just to be so damn full of yourself that you think that you have post some sort of silly negative comment on any post that does not come from a so-called conservative. You are becoming more and more like rename by the day!
Jeb, it was a KNOWN quote. It wasn't a quote that was made up by that poster. I KNOW what it means. Look it up. I'm sure it's somewhere on the Internet.
I am merely pointing out the LIES of the Progressives. When you think about it, the conservatives have been getting those VERY SAME replies from CB and some of the other Progressives for the past five years. I've just used different words. We have been called liars by your kind all along. I am simply handing it back because Obama is a total failure and to make a long story short, you, CB and the rest of the freedom destroying Progressives are getting a well deserved dose of your own medicine. I am done with anything but pointing out what liars and crisis mongers Progressives are. You don't seem to fit with that anti-American bunch, but if you say you do, then so be it.(You are the only libroid I would even take the time to explain this to.)
Cbutt

Douglasville, GA

#55314 Aug 30, 2014
rename wrote:
<quoted text>
And you being a continual liar and stupid idiot are just too plain stupid to know the UN is the attempt at world order .... With all the BS such as climate change only being a small part of it...
Your a dam idiot,,, plain and simple idiot....
Risky post.

If your nurses see that post you know they're going to bring out the straight-jacket again.
Cbutt

Douglasville, GA

#55315 Aug 30, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor you. You have no brain. I had rather be me.
Somebody is all butt-hurt that I exposed them as such a complete fool a week and a half ago.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Speed Trap along the I-95 corridor in Mcintosh ... (Nov '15) Sep 12 Jlee23 53
where in Darien can i use draw net to catch shr... Sep 2 Dvht 3
Jekyll Public Oyster Beds Aug 28 Brief 1
Jennifer aka Snow (Jun '14) Aug 22 Ja nuttz 4
Job Corps info. (Aug '11) Aug '17 Jenforbus 6
Looking Aug '17 Truth 10
are great white sharks in altamahal river ? Aug '17 FLNDN 6

Brunswick Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance