Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#55203 Aug 29, 2014
silverfox wrote:
<quoted text>
, but MSM went bananas over his tan summer suit. Really????
silverfox wrote:
that tan summer suit had everyone talking.
Not "everyone", just you.

Besides being qualified to be a dumbass science-hating N. GA state-rep, you might also be qualified to host on that new show "Queer Eye for the Neo-Fascist Zombie Guy".

I'm determined to help you find gainful employment and get you off the public teet.

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#55204 Aug 29, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, we've heard both you and Fox make this accusation over and over and over.
Forgive the sane people of the world for noticing that you've never once logically substantiated this statement - and that you've done everything possible to insure he isn't successful (and thus America ---).
I'm starting to believe Neo-Con republicans are a greater threat to America than ISIS is. There's certainly a case to be made for that. ISIS never shut down our government - it took REPUBLICANS to do that.
FOX waaaaaa waaaaaa waaaaaa. Lying Progressive. Keep believing your delusions. The rest of us laugh at you.
silverfox

Douglas, GA

#55205 Aug 29, 2014
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
This has got to be satire, links oreillly and Rush Limbaugh are your sources for UNbiased news.
Look, putz, it's no secret where your information comes from, it seeps into every post you make. But here's a clue for the obviously clueless, comedy is a valid form of social commentary, sarcasm, mockery, satire are all legitimate delivery methods of conveying an opinion. That you object to this is merely evidence that the message conveyed runs counter to your worldview, but so what. That's the really messy part about Freedomz of Speeches - there's lots of people out there who don't agree with you, probably will never agree with you, and only in your view are bent on destroying America.
From the queen of dailykos who never has to ask conservatives for links. She'll bitch & whine about them, no matter which reputable source we use, but, NEVER has to ask for links from conservatives posters....... Of course, you know where we get SOME of our news, we SHARE our links, ALL the time... again, Islamists terrorists & ISIS are hell bent on destroying Israel & America- NOT republicans. I love this country - don't you DARE say I want America destroyed. You know better. That's you making noise with your lies. You tell some big ole lies, its a liberal thing. Republicans ARE NOT YOUR enemy.

I despise your president & his muppet administration. I LOVE AMERICA. Don't ever twist my words. That's as plain as I know how to tell you. Again, I LOVE AMERICA. I have pure disgust for Obama. Learn the difference.

Location hidden

#55206 Aug 29, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
No.
No. No. No.
No.
Not a "source". Used in the context you're using it in the word "source" means "source of information" - The origination point of a fact.
That's not what is going on here. I am NOT using John Stewart as a "source of information". I'm using his words as a response to your stupid claim, seeing as he's already addressed it perfectly.
I hate having to explain 3rd grade crap to you idiots. It's so inefficient.
hahahaha YOU referenced Jon Stewart to make a point. YES! You used him as a source. I hate having to explain KINDERGARTEN crap to you lying Progressive commies.

Location hidden

#55207 Aug 29, 2014
silverfox wrote:
300 yesterday, 300 today, hundreds more to be executed....... and Obama announces to the WORLD, the US doesnt have a plan to deal with ISIS. He obviously doesn't care. Most of his fear has to do with American troops being killed by American weapons, such as, stinger missiles other artillery (before midterms). I read his greatest fear is....if manned US drones are shot down, troops captured & executed, he's afraid he'll go down as the WORST president in US history, and that would of course, destroy his legacy.
Got news Mr. President---- it's just a little too late to worry about your legacy. But hey, that tan summer suit had everyone talking.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-27373...
He has money to raise. lol Probably a little after noon golf, too.

Location hidden

#55208 Aug 29, 2014
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
This has got to be satire, O'Reilly and Rush Limbaugh are your sources for UNbiased news.
Look, putz, it's no secret where your information comes from, it seeps into every post you make. But here's a clue for the obviously clueless, comedy is a valid form of social commentary, sarcasm, mockery, satire are all legitimate delivery methods of conveying an opinion. That you object to this is merely evidence that the message conveyed runs counter to your worldview, but so what. That's the really messy part about Freedomz of Speeches - there's lots of people out there who don't agree with you, probably will never agree with you, and only in your view are bent on destroying America.
You just don't like what they say. They shoot holes in your freedom destroying Progressive agenda. Well, suck it up, liar. They aren't going anywhere. Booooo hoooooo.
Sick Man Freud

Blairsville, GA

#55209 Aug 29, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahaha YOU referenced Jon Stewart to make a point. YES! You used him as a source. I hate having to explain KINDERGARTEN crap to you lying Progressive commies.
A little early on a Friday to be hitting the cheap wine, isn't it? Can't you wait until you get off work? Oh yeah, you don't have a job...

Location hidden

#55210 Aug 29, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, we ARE headed in the wrong direction. Income inequality and failure to regulate business practices of mega-corporations are decimating the country.
Republicans want "more of the same" and are only interested in goals that further profits for the largest corporations.. Democrats want to do something about America's problems and work for American CITIZENS.
Vote Democrat.
lololololol Hilarious. Liar!
Vote Democrat and be a SLAVE to the government.

Location hidden

#55211 Aug 29, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Every post you make proves your stupidity beyond any words I could utter to the same effect.
She chews you up and spits you out with every one of her posts. Gooooooooo Silver.

Location hidden

#55212 Aug 29, 2014
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Better to be tentative about strategy when there are no easy answers than claiming to have strategy when don't.
-- Lawrence Freedman
http://www.vox.com/2014/8/28/6080031/obama-is...
...Viewed in context with the rest of his remarks, Obama's point might be that there is no good strategy available for fully defeating ISIS in both Iraq and Syria — which is both consistent with his approach the crisis in those countries, in which he has primarily avoided risky escalation, and perhaps true.
Throughout Obama's addresses on ISIS, including this press conference, he's emphasized the need for a political strategy to defeat ISIS, one that focuses not on Washington but on Baghdad and, in an ideal world, Damascus. Barring political reform in the Iraqi government, and the development of some sort of peace in Syria, it'll be really hard to fully defeat ISIS. In a changing, complicated situation, Obama's thinking has long seemed to be, it's better not to prematurely commit to a specific problem that might not fit the changing situation.
You can't have a strategy for what can't be done, in other words.
Whether you're inclined to be charitable to Obama here depends on whether you think Obama's assessment of the ISIS situation is correct. If you agree with him, and think the the US can't plausibly defeat ISIS on its own, then you also probably don't think the US needs a comprehensive strategy for ISIS — the regional actors of the Middle East do.
If, on the other hand, you think the United States could make, or could have made, a real difference on the ground, then "we don't have a strategy" vindicates everything you've ever suspected about the president's foreign policy.
Obama is worthless. He doesn't care. You know it. Everyone else knows it. You are a Progressive liar.

Location hidden

#55213 Aug 29, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
What's Saudi Arabia doing? Why aren't you pushing for THEM to spend their blood and treasure on the issue? After all, they're local.
AND - suppose we DO send our troops over there - and let's PRETEND that ISIS will line up in nice military style formations on a battlefield all WWII style - and we defeat the army in front of us.
THEN do we get to come home? What happens next? What about the guys who just slink away and come back later? If we "win" do you really think we'll have solved the islamic militant problem?
I think that you're simple-minded and not thinking this through. But, feel free to actually type something intelligent if the mood so strikes you.
Here is something intelligent: YOU and the rest of the commie Progressives are liars and should NEVER EVER be trusted with the well being of this country. NEVER.

Location hidden

#55214 Aug 29, 2014
Sick Man Freud wrote:
<quoted text>
+1 an accurate description
ROTFL .....says another Topix Progressive imbecile. Yeeeeeah. YOU'RE a real power source. lol

Location hidden

#55215 Aug 29, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Not "everyone", just you.
Besides being qualified to be a dumbass science-hating N. GA state-rep, you might also be qualified to host on that new show "Queer Eye for the Neo-Fascist Zombie Guy".
I'm determined to help you find gainful employment and get you off the public teet.
Wrong, AGAIN, Liar. ALL of the news programs were talking about Obama's glib attitude in regard to his fashion choice yesterday. I wasn't surprised at all. Obama doesn't CARE. He has money to raise. Golf anyone?

*What would you be posting if Obama were a conservative. OMGosh!!!!!!!
silverfox

Douglas, GA

#55216 Aug 29, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
He has money to raise. lol Probably a little after noon golf, too.
....and a wedding, a white house chef marrying an MSNBC host. You know, Obama won't miss a good party, no matter who's being decapitated..... He'll be grooving & moving and partying! Parties & golf are his hobbies, who could ever argue that??
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#55217 Aug 29, 2014
silverfox wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
From the queen of dailykos who never has to ask conservatives for links. She'll bitch & whine about them, no matter which reputable source we use, but, NEVER has to ask for links from conservatives posters....... Of course, you know where we get SOME of our news, we SHARE our links, ALL the time... again, Islamists terrorists & ISIS are hell bent on destroying Israel & America- NOT republicans. I love this country - don't you DARE say I want America destroyed. You know better. That's you making noise with your lies. You tell some big ole lies, its a liberal thing. Republicans ARE NOT YOUR enemy.
I despise your president & his muppet administration. I LOVE AMERICA. Don't ever twist my words. That's as plain as I know how to tell you. Again, I LOVE AMERICA. I have pure disgust for Obama. Learn the difference.
Hey, putz, you've got a serious comprehension deficiency.

Why this concern with links, who posts and who doesn't, include them or not, it's entirely up to you. Frankly, I include links to material that is not my own, it's called attribution, also there may be more to the article than what I post. So, include links if you want, or don't, no one cares.

Besides, it's another beautiful day to destroy the America that you dream of, got to get back to work..

Location hidden

#55218 Aug 29, 2014
Sick Man Freud wrote:
<quoted text>
A little early on a Friday to be hitting the cheap wine, isn't it? Can't you wait until you get off work? Oh yeah, you don't have a job...
Oh, booo hoooo. I'm just crushed! Crushed, I tell ya. ROTFL
That egg that is all over your face MUST be suffocating. You Progressive liars are getting destroyed.

*What would you be posting if Obama were a conservative? OMGosh!!!!!!!!
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#55219 Aug 29, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
Obama is worthless. He doesn't care. You know it. Everyone else knows it.

You are a Progressive liar.
And you post the most well considered and thoughtful posts in this discussion.

Suck on that brain twister for a while, putz.
ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#55220 Aug 29, 2014
Sick Man Freud wrote:
<quoted text>
She's been a real binge lately, it would seem. She's actually kind of funny when she has her wits about her - but it's been awhile since we've seen that.
ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#55221 Aug 29, 2014
THIS
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU referenced Jon Stewart to make a point.
Does NOT equal this:
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
You used him as a source.
To understand that - you'd have to be able to distinguish the proper definition of words and their usage..

Awww screw it ... You'll never get it. Enjoy your afternoon.

ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#55222 Aug 29, 2014
ISIS didn't downgrade the U.S. credit rating.

REPUBLICANS DID!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What McIntosh/Darien does not want you to know (May '13) Jun 15 squeen82 25
companies Jun 15 the local hog hun... 1
Divorce Attorney Jun 1 Help1 1
Part 12 Guy Heinze Jr. (May '10) May 30 TheOriginalCoolio 1,201
The Villas at Golden Isles May 26 LoriAnne 2
Speed Trap along the I-95 corridor in Mcintosh ... (Nov '15) May '16 KJay 7
What Y'all think of District Attorney Jackie Jo... (Nov '11) Apr '16 David 99
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brunswick Mortgages