Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#55115 Aug 28, 2014
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope,
no tinfoil required,
just need to listen to what they say.
Republicans get Politico to carry their water (and their art supplies)
by Laura Clawson
THU AUG 28, 2014 AT 09:45 AM PDT
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/08/28/1325...
This is an actual Politico headline:
Dems paint GOP as shutdown party
Umm, paint? Burgess Everett's astonishingly dishonest article does contain one partial sentence of inadvertent honesty:
The Democratic argument is based on history [...]
But the rest of the article is one big "but." But Republicans say that this time they're not going to shut the government down, they promise, and in any case, if they do, it'll be all the Democrats' fault anyway. But Democrats are using shutdown talk to raise money and engage voters and that's not fair.
Did Republicans shut down the government last year or did they not? They did. Are they or are they not currently making noises that translate into shutdown threats, even if they've learned that admitting they're talking about shutdown is not a political winner? They are. So Dems are not "painting" the GOP as the shutdown party. They are making basic observations about recent Republican actions and current rhetoric. And, yes, attempting to use that to win elections.(Note to Burgess Everett: That's how politics work. You point out what the other guy has done and what you would do differently.) In short:
The Democratic argument is based on history [...]
Yeah, history—and the words coming out of Republicans' mouths.
You are a liar. lol Go ahead. Start up the progressive crisis speak. Woooooooo. Not surprised. Crisis! Crisis! Crisis! Didn't amount to much when the Democrats caused the government to shut down the last time. You liars are running scared. GOOD.

Location hidden

#55116 Aug 28, 2014
DapperDave wrote:
U.S. economic growth surges upward...
http://money.msn.com/business-news/article.as...
Again, thank you President Obama!
When will House Republicans begin working to make things better for all Americans, as opposed to focusing all their energy on blocking any and all efforts of President Obama to further advance America's economic fortunes?
Why has hatred become so deeply entrenched in the Republican party?
lol You gullible fool. The Republicans will continue working right after they take the Senate in the midterm. YOU are welcome.

Location hidden

#55118 Aug 28, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly! And to think how America could be prospering right now if it weren't for the Rebublicans intentionally holding the country back. It's unconscionable the damage they've done to the American people for the sake of a few corporations.
<quoted text>
Damn fine question. Many people in this country would like and answer to that.
<quoted text>
It's intentional. It's the result of the carefully created oil/coal industries right-wing propaganda echo-chamber , combined with the simple minds of a lot of backwoods hillbillies and other ignorant dolts. Somebody correctly identified that there are a lot of stupid people in this country and decided to take political advantage of them. We're seeing the results.
You are a simpleton. Just another lying delusional progressive. Why aren't the democrats running away with the midterms instead of running away from Obama? You idiot.
ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#55119 Aug 28, 2014
rename wrote:
<quoted text>
I am smart enough to keep you at the bottom of the hill dummy ..,..only using common sense....
Tell us again about the Sun having no affect upon the Earth....
On the one had, Synergy is running around calling everyone progressive liars, even though no actual lies can be produced.

On the other hand - you and silverfox will lie all day long just for the sake of keeping in practice at it.

And - let me point his particular lie out - I never said that the sun has no effect on the earth, nor did I imply it in any way.

The Neo-Cons in this thread are some of the most ignorant people on the planet
corporal punishment

Cleveland, GA

#55120 Aug 28, 2014
Once the entire country just thought Jimmy Carter an idiot, now we know him to be the traitor most suspected him of being.
http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/Jimmy-Carter...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#55121 Aug 28, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
On the one had, Synergy is running around calling everyone progressive liars, even though no actual lies can be produced.
On the other hand - you and silverfox will lie all day long just for the sake of keeping in practice at it.
And - let me point his particular lie out - I never said that the sun has no effect on the earth, nor did I imply it in any way.
The Neo-Cons in this thread are some of the most ignorant people on the planet
HAHAHAHAHA http://thehill.com/policy/energy-environment/...
Obama just keeps screwing his own kind. Cracks me up. Like the UN will even give a rip what that idiot wants.
BTW, if you post it, it's a lie. There are the lies. Want proof. Go back and read your posts; particularly the ones from your lunatic progressive sites. Not jumping into your progressive circle spin. Just giving you some direction.

Location hidden

#55122 Aug 28, 2014
corporal punishment wrote:
Once the entire country just thought Jimmy Carter an idiot, now we know him to be the traitor most suspected him of being.
http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/Jimmy-Carter...
He's pond scum. Always has been. I'm not surprised by this in the least. I hope this ruins young Carter's chances in GA. Of course, lunatic Democrats never listen to reason. They voted for an idiot for president. I don't expect anything intelligent out of them.
libturds low IQ cbutt 2

Alpharetta, GA

#55123 Aug 28, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly! And to think how America could be prospering right now if it weren't for the Rebublicans intentionally holding the country back. It's unconscionable the damage they've done to the American people for the sake of a few corporations.
<quoted text>
Damn fine question. Many people in this country would like and answer to that.
<quoted text>
It's intentional. It's the result of the carefully created oil/coal industries right-wing propaganda echo-chamber , combined with the simple minds of a lot of backwoods hillbillies and other ignorant dolts. Somebody correctly identified that there are a lot of stupid people in this country and decided to take political advantage of them. We're seeing the results.
Just imagine how America would be prospering without blood sucking leeches suffering from libroiditis.
silverfox

Douglas, GA

#55128 Aug 28, 2014
rename wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you did.....and you slink away with every post where I proved it.... You tried to lay it off as something the IPPC said,,,, I proved you wrong, you wouldn't own up to being wrong, and then lied that you said it....
Rehash all you want dummy.... Most honest posters will verify the above....
Butt & Oh my are just making noise. That's all. We've posted 3 links on Jimmy Carter's involvement related to the Hamas front fundraiser. Course, she whined like a ill natured 4 year old about all of them..... Butt lies about most everything, then denies he lies.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#55129 Aug 28, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHAHA http://thehill.com/policy/energy-environment/...
Obama just keeps screwing his own kind. Cracks me up. Like the UN will even give a rip what that idiot wants.
BTW, if you post it, it's a lie. There are the lies. Want proof. Go back and read your posts; particularly the ones from your lunatic progressive sites. Not jumping into your progressive circle spin. Just giving you some direction.
Yep - So far we've seen no lies. Just accusations and childish games.
ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#55130 Aug 28, 2014
rename wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you did.....and you slink away with every post where I proved it.... You tried to lay it off as something the IPPC said,,,, I proved you wrong, you wouldn't own up to being wrong, and then lied that you said it....
Rehash all you want dummy.... Most honest posters will verify the above....
Rehashing is what you're doing. I CRUSHED you with facts - then you made up false strawmen arguments and claims - you wrote gibberish based on nothing - then you falsely claimed victory when you could think of nothing else.

But you're an idiot - so I don't care at all. It's not like anybody here thinks you actually have 2 connecting brain cells.
ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#55132 Aug 28, 2014
silverfox wrote:
<quoted text>
.... Butt lies about most everything, then denies he lies.
I've already told you the secret I use to absolutely destroy you brainless slime-blobs. I make sure I'm right before I type it. That drives you and your kind insane - because it's hard to argue against the truth without looking like idiots -

You also have produced no lies - just accusations.

However - I've pointed out very specifically where you've been lying on several occasions, and proven it. Of course you don't care at all, because you have no sense of personal honor or moral guidelines. If you did, you wouldn't lie, and that's already been proven. That probably has a great deal to do with how you turned out to be an ignorant failure in life. Certainly it must have been a major contributing factor.
silverfox

Moultrie, GA

#55135 Aug 28, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
I've already told you the secret I use to absolutely destroy you brainless slime-blobs. I make sure I'm right before I type it. That drives you and your kind insane - because it's hard to argue against the truth without looking like idiots -
However - I've pointed out very specifically where you've been lying on several occasions, and proven it. Of course you don't care at all, because you have no sense of personal honor or moral guidelines. If you did, you wouldn't lie, and that's already been proven. That probably has a great deal to do with how you turned out to be an ignorant failure in life. Certainly it must have been a major contributing factor.
From the freak of nature who KNOWS everything about me & all conservatives who post here. Again, as always, you mentioned me FIRST today, calling me a liar, that's not nice nor is true. People need just read your posts & know just how miserable a being you are..... You truly aren't worth my time.
silverfox

Moultrie, GA

#55136 Aug 28, 2014
rename wrote:
<quoted text>
Another denial ,,,, how dumb is that....
Or is it another lie ....
Roflllll @ mention of personal honor and morals from this dummy....,
Any honor or morals with you disappeared when you crushed your big toe idiot....
He's a miserable dark being, no light radiates from him. What a sad, empty existence.
corporal punishment

Cleveland, GA

#55137 Aug 28, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent analysis. Nobody here at least has bothered to answer the question - WHY does the US need to deal with ISIS - Why not those other countries?. Not one neo-con could summon up the courage to even offer up a poorly-spelled post on the matter.
What have they done? They've come on here to bash Obama. That's all.
This plain enough for you?
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."
libturds low IQ cbutt 2

Alpharetta, GA

#55138 Aug 28, 2014
chicknbutt and all libroids are such punks and putzs that they probably don't understand or like college football. Cbutt never played, he probably couldn't even be a cheerleader. What a wuss.
silverfox

Moultrie, GA

#55139 Aug 28, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Rehashing is what you're doing. I CRUSHED you with facts - then you made up false strawmen arguments and claims - you wrote gibberish based on nothing - then you falsely claimed victory when you could think of nothing else.
But you're an idiot - so I don't care at all. It's not like anybody here thinks you actually have 2 connecting brain cells.
"CRUSHED" with facts???? You've never crushed anyone on this forum with "facts."
In your dreams, in your dreams. ROTFL
silverfox

Moultrie, GA

#55140 Aug 28, 2014
corporal punishment wrote:
<quoted text>
This plain enough for you?
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."
Execellent post! He can't grasp good & evil, he confuses allies & enemies all the time.

“Registered Conservative”

Since: Jul 11

Draketown, GA

#55143 Aug 28, 2014
Jemima wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem in a "nut" shell is and always has been interpretation, what makes yours interpretation any more correct than others. That's why the courts decide, not you or the Tea Party.
your quote
"And flowing from those functions is the environment that allows citizens to "pursue happiness". Meaning they can work to educate themselves, get a job, maybe create a business and employ others, etc." Or maybe do none of the above, maybe to do things you disagree with or things that are not include in your interpretation. Etc is a wonderful word that covers a lot of territory making your preceding comments irrelevant. Your idea of how to pursuer happiness may be different than mine. I would like for my grandchildren to have clean air, and a stable climate not one changed by what greedy humans do to it, you don't care, I do.
your quote
But it is NOT the government that comes up with the ideas and takes the risks and maybe stumbles and falls and maybe/maybe not rises again to TRY again and MAYBE this time succeed. The government CREATES NOTHING on its own. But it is the INDIVIDUAL that is the strength of this country - NOT THE GOVERNMENT." What a load of bull. The government is elected by the people and in an extension of the people and what they want. Your problems starts when the majority decides on people you despise. I won't bore you with all the innovations that we have because of government. The space program has hundreds of innovations alone that have improved mankind, the list is long. Government grants allow scientist to discover all kinds of things than enhance our existence..
your quote
"Consequently demanding higher and higher taxes to perform functions it was NEVER intended to perform in the first place. The largest percentage of taxes is in the defense, budget, that's not counting all the money we give governments to be our "friends" The second largest expense is Social Security and Medicare.
The Constitution like it or not defines government roll, and that was its intent. You have more freedoms than you really should have. Idiots with guns, a 9 year old with an machine gun, and your Constitutional right to be wrong 90% of the time.
Can you, or can you not, explain your accusations of racism?

Location hidden

#55144 Aug 28, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a colossal progressive LIAR. Just read your post. The silliest thing EVER. haha
If you're "so right", why are the democrats running for cover? lolololololol Liar.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Speed Trap along the I-95 corridor in Mcintosh ... (Nov '15) Aug 22 Carlo c 11
pillpoppers (Nov '10) Aug 16 sick 11
Local cop rides with 1%MC club (Sep '13) Aug 15 Anonymous 15
What Y'all think of District Attorney Jackie Jo... (Nov '11) Aug 12 Justice for Jerrod 102
Part 12 Guy Heinze Jr. (May '10) Aug 10 Guilty 1,203
Family doctor recommendation in or around Bruns... Aug 8 NewToGA 1
What McIntosh/Darien does not want you to know (May '13) Jul '16 Nteri 26

Brunswick Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brunswick Mortgages