Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#54902 Aug 26, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Wooooooooooo. Glooooobal Waaaaarming. I'm scurred. Boo!
BTW, Obama was given a Nobel Prize, so not impressed. Takes away credibility.
More lies from the progressives. lolololol
Yeah. You're qualified to make that judgement. It's all about how the news makes you FEEL, not about whether it really really is true in the real-world, right? LOL!
Jemima

Dahlonega, GA

#54903 Aug 26, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
I decided to take another look at the above glittering jewel of ignorance and found this little piece of "wisdom":
"As for corporations that actually matter its our markets, our transportation system and our system of government that made them. "
Well, hot damn, I didn't realize that all it took to create a multimillion dollar business that employs thousands of people were "our markets, our transportation system and our system of government."
Where do I get in line to get one?
You don't realize an awful lot of things. A business needs a market, or a place to sell its goods. Flash, none of them started as a multinational corporations, and as any idiot would know it takes someone with vision, or someone a little crazy to start the process. But if not for our governments nurturing and even allowing them to exist is they would not be, just ask the guy in Russia or China where independent business fits in with government.. Once the goods are produced, if not for our very effective highway system, our rail system and our governments control of the airways, the produced goods would not get to market and an efficient way, if at all in some areas.. So yes little miss ain't got a clue, its takes government for corporations to grow to any level, especially the level they have grown to in America and for that matter in any country.

Don't give up your day job, if you even have one.
Jemima

Dahlonega, GA

#54904 Aug 26, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Wooooooooooo. Glooooobal Waaaaarming. I'm scurred. Boo!
BTW, Obama was given a Nobel Prize, so not impressed. Takes away credibility.
More lies from the progressives. lolololol
Only a blithering idiot can babble on and on and NEVER SAY ANYTHING. Did the lobotomy hurt, do you know that your brain has been disconnected??? And you want to bet the world as we know it that your stupid opinion on global warming with no basis in fact is correct.
ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#54905 Aug 26, 2014
This post will get negative icons.
silverfox

Moultrie, GA

#54906 Aug 26, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Poison? That post didn't say a single mean thing in it, except to call you an idiot once or twice. That's not even truly MEAN - maybe just a tad bit rude - seeing as it is a proven fact. Sort of like mentioning to somebody that their socks don't match. It might embarrass them, but if it's true, it's true.
Poison? No - it was instructions on how you can become more knowledgeable. I was doing you a favor - drawing you a map out of your illiterate wasteland. You should be thanking me, you verifiable idiot.
If you want poison - we'd have to go to YOUR recent hissy-fit post. THAT had some hate in it. Just like a good little brainwashed Stalinist.
I'm not reading your posts, they're all insults & garbage. It's old already. Have a nice life, try to be happy. Be nice to people & they'll be nice to you. You've ridiculed & belittled everyone, eventually it ends.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Registered Conservative”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#54907 Aug 26, 2014
Jemima wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't realize an awful lot of things. A business needs a market, or a place to sell its goods. Flash, none of them started as a multinational corporations, and as any idiot would know it takes someone with vision, or someone a little crazy to start the process. But if not for our governments nurturing and even allowing them to exist is they would not be, just ask the guy in Russia or China where independent business fits in with government.. Once the goods are produced, if not for our very effective highway system, our rail system and our governments control of the airways, the produced goods would not get to market and an efficient way, if at all in some areas.. So yes little miss ain't got a clue, its takes government for corporations to grow to any level, especially the level they have grown to in America and for that matter in any country.
Don't give up your day job, if you even have one.
It doesn't matter how much you tax or take from business, they will only serve as tax collectors, not tax payers. It's just that simple, got it? BTW how about proving that racism you went off on a while back?

Fairtax.org .

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#54908 Aug 26, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>

How many times do I have to tell you - I DO NOT WATCH ANY NETWORK NEWS...???!??
I don't need other people telling me what to think. I know that to you propaganda-slurpers it's like saying "I don't breathe" - but - there are those of us that are fully capable of doing without others thinking for us.
You should try it sometime. Just go 30 days without getting any news from a TV, or a right-wing wacko website. Get your news from Reuters, CNN, BBC,-news sites... you get the idea. You might find yourself thinking about things on your own.
Liar. You don't think for yourself. Don't waste your time. No one believes a word you post.

Location hidden

#54909 Aug 26, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
It's the closest thing they ever get to receiving some validity to their ignorant opinions. Don't tell them that it doesn't really count when they give the icons to themselves - it will just confuse them more and make them sad.
But I'm with you - it's funny as hell.
Let's see how things play out in the midterms. Wonder if you'll be laughing then?

Location hidden

#54910 Aug 26, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
And just what do you think is going to happen in November? Nevermind - I don't want to know your wrong opinion.
Either 1 or two things will happen.
1. Reps keep house, lose Senate / Dem President = Things like they are now.
2. Reps keep house, gain Senate/ Dem President = Things like they are now.
Even if the Republicans gain the senate, they won't have enough of a majority to achieve crap.
Voting Republican - regardless of the results - will achiever what we have right now. A complete stale-mate in the American government with nothing but pure obstructionism going on. The citizens business is NOT being take care of.
The ONLY way you can get a better America that is moving ahead to the future and American lives improved is to shift Democrat. It's just a political reality.
This ain't football where you get to "win". The only "win" that happens is when the American Government is working for the American CITIZENS...
It will take the democrat control out of the Senate and Obama can go ahead and start packing. I suppose people don't mind that because it sure seems as if the democrats are going to lose. Sort of shoots holes in YOUR OPINION that Obama has done such a good job. What happened to his pen and his phone? If he truly WANTED to do something, he would. He is a liar just like the rest of you.

Location hidden

#54911 Aug 26, 2014
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh wait, I get it, a BLACK man isn't pleased with the President, that means that BLACKS aren't pleased with the President, this MUST MEAN SOMETHING !!!!!!!!!!
What a putz.
It means a lot.

Location hidden

#54912 Aug 26, 2014
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Go check your hazmat suit for pin pricks, it REALLY matters.
What a putz.
It matters.

Location hidden

#54913 Aug 26, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
I told you that claiming there is a person alive who doesn't watch news on TV would be an alien concept to you.
Here's a question I'd like to know:
How do you happen to have the audacity to tell me who I have or haven't heard of?
Nevermind, I don't care at all about whatever idiotic craptastic answer you may come up with. Here's the real answer -
You don't see "liberals" as "people". You see liberals as "the enemy". Why do you see liberals as the enemy? Don't answer that. Here's why-
The FIRST RULE of Stalin-Type Propaganda is this : DEHUMANIZE YOUR ENEMY
The right-wing echo machine knows this, and uses it very effectively. That's why toothless hillbillies can scream about how "godless liberals are destroying the country!" when they can't even tell you the first lesson from civics 101 (Wow! Sounds just like you!).
Tell me again about how American you are while falling prey to fascist propaganda. Go on and tell me. I need a good laugh you stupid hayseed.
Liar. You EXIST on left wing propaganda.

Location hidden

#54914 Aug 26, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
I told you that claiming there is a person alive who doesn't watch news on TV would be an alien concept to you.
Here's a question I'd like to know:
How do you happen to have the audacity to tell me who I have or haven't heard of?
Nevermind, I don't care at all about whatever idiotic craptastic answer you may come up with. Here's the real answer -
You don't see "liberals" as "people". You see liberals as "the enemy". Why do you see liberals as the enemy? Don't answer that. Here's why-
The FIRST RULE of Stalin-Type Propaganda is this : DEHUMANIZE YOUR ENEMY
The right-wing echo machine knows this, and uses it very effectively. That's why toothless hillbillies can scream about how "godless liberals are destroying the country!" when they can't even tell you the first lesson from civics 101 (Wow! Sounds just like you!).
Tell me again about how American you are while falling prey to fascist propaganda. Go on and tell me. I need a good laugh you stupid hayseed.
You're sweatin' bullets, now. That's what liars do when they are losing.
Sick Man Freud

Blairsville, GA

#54915 Aug 26, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar. You EXIST on left wing propaganda.
Wow, you're really in a bad mood tonight. You must have a whopper of a hangover... or maybe you're just going through the DTs... Got the shakes, don't you??

Location hidden

#54916 Aug 26, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually - No.
Let me repeat that.
NO.
Just a few posts up, you told ME where I get my news from, and I called you out on it. Now - just a few posts later - you accuse ME of telling YOU where you get your news from, which I have never done. Very disingenuous.
Only an idiot and a liar would do that.
You LIE quite a bit. Why are you such a liar? Don't you have any self-honor that prevents you from being such a dishonorable lying mud-person?
Don't answer that. It would probably be just another lie. Boring.
.....says the biggest liar of all. If it weren't for lies, you wouldn't have anything to say at all.

Location hidden

#54917 Aug 26, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
John Christie, it should be mentioned - is affiliated with the Heartland Institute and the Cato Institute - which as we all know - are directly associated with big-coal.
Colleagues of Christie say this: Christy has added to the science of atmospheric modeling, but he has undercut his credibility by making claims far exceeding his data and by ignoring findings that disagree with his arguments.
Furthermore, the fact that he allowed serious errors at his UAH database to continue uncorrected for years,
Liar. Who cares?

Location hidden

#54918 Aug 26, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah. You're qualified to make that judgement. It's all about how the news makes you FEEL, not about whether it really really is true in the real-world, right? LOL!
You are a liar. I AM qualified to tell you that.

Location hidden

#54919 Aug 26, 2014
Jemima wrote:
<quoted text>
Only a blithering idiot can babble on and on and NEVER SAY ANYTHING. Did the lobotomy hurt, do you know that your brain has been disconnected??? And you want to bet the world as we know it that your stupid opinion on global warming with no basis in fact is correct.
Well, put on your tinfoil hat and run, liar.

Location hidden

#54920 Aug 26, 2014
Sick Man Freud wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, you're really in a bad mood tonight. You must have a whopper of a hangover... or maybe you're just going through the DTs... Got the shakes, don't you??
Why do you care, liar?
You are consistently in a DUMB mood. You must have a low intelligence quotient(I spelled it out for you.).
The midterms are coming. Got the shakes, don't you?
silverfox

Eastaboga, AL

#54921 Aug 26, 2014
Lady al-Qaeda...

http://www.foreignpolicy.com/articles/2014/08...

On Tuesday, the Islamic State again demanded her freedom, this time in exchange for a 26-year-old American woman kidnapped last year in Syria while working with humanitarian aid groups. Officials believe the Islamic State is holding at least four American prisoners, including journalist Steven Sotloff. The militants have also insisted upon a $6.6 million ransom for the young American woman, whose family doesn't want her identified. The Islamic State's demands were first reported by ABC News.

While the White House has steadfastly refused to put Siddiqui's release on the table in negotiating for American prisoners, a team inside the Defense Department has proposed trading her for American captives, according to a U.S. lawmaker.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Info on him Jun 16 IllBBk 1
Blues,boy,Xa-nax,add-erall,H,B/lk,Etc Jun 9 Locko 1
Want to buy between 50 - 1000 acres of Good Lan... Jun 7 private buyer 1
what is ku? May 31 moe 1
Judge Jean Bolin (May '12) May 26 Dog pound 16
want to buy 40 - 200 acres of land near darien May '18 retired 1
Beware. Apr '18 jbk 4

Brunswick Jobs

Personal Finance

Brunswick Mortgages