Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#54862 Aug 26, 2014
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Only on the score cards of right wing loons.
Please tell us how you know when posters use more than one handle, since I know that I'm just me, that means I'm not one of the others. You, on the other hand, sound about as ignorant as silverfox, rename, and omte.
Now I'm off to destroy more of America before y'all can stop me.
You are a liar. Nothing more. Just a typical progressive that exists on lies.
silverfox

Moultrie, GA

#54867 Aug 26, 2014
rename wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for an admission of being dumb,,,, dummy....
A "dummy" he is. He'd rather deny, deny & lie before commenting on Cornell West's criticisms of Obama. OUCH !!!!!!
ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#54868 Aug 26, 2014
silverfox wrote:
<quoted text>
You aren't MAN enough to be an AMERICAN soldier, you hate everything about America, why do you live here? You hate it horribly with a Democratic president - goodness glory, how much worse could you possibly HATE if/when we have a Republican president? You've already stated you wish republicans extinct. We know you despise organized religion, Christians, Jews, Muslims, "equally despicable." You'll deny it, deny, deny. It's easier to deny saying things when you have multiple IDs. You lie & deny, we've learnd that about you. Since there's very little you hold dear about America (so it seems). GO!!!!! There's a HUGE world out there, go find your place. I said, you're hatefilled, you're evil, you take glee in hurling insults, most of which I WOULD NEVER dare repeat, or even think to say to someone. Why let your mind dwell in deep, "dark" filthy places?? Do you hold ANYthing in life sacred?? Why say such evil things about anyone, one's mothers/fathers? Calling them meth addicts, and much, much worse. Call me uneducated, it doesnt bother me.... Do you know why it doesn't me?? You DO NOT know me. You judge & laugh when you're clueless about the lives of people who post here. YOU THINK YOU KNOW. Its not a contest. It's not a competition. You brag & brag about yourself, when.it's obvious you missed a few BIG lessons you'll need in this walk called life.---- EVERYONE has a story, LISTEN to them, even the dull, ignorant & UNEDUCATED. You're too self absorbed to do that. You should LEARN. Another lesson, you get what you give
Another...,.just because you think you're a winner, doesn't make it so, Obama thinks he's a winner, we ALL know he's a LOSER. You'll NEVER win a debate, with Obama as sitting president, come on now, surely you know that. LOL
..... oooooh, here we gooooo, you make up the rules, You & yours are allowed to hurl insults, conservatives AREN'T. Surely you know
we'll hurl a few back your way - and even slap your face with a few. Again & again. Take notice & OBSERVE, 9 of 10 pissing matches begin with liberals. ALWAYS!
Twisted & spooky is what you are. You'd make the cut for ISIS, not the USMC. If it pisses you off to hear that, you can kiss my sweet ass.
Now, carry on.
I looked for any shred of anything worth reading in your post - so you can't say I don't listen (or at least read). There wasn't any.

All there was to be found in this post was:

1. Anger
2. Anger
3. Hatred.
4. Insults.
5. Lies
6 Insults
7. More Anger
8, More blatant lies and accusations.
9. A serious apoplectic fit.
10. Insane claims that you're more "American" than any damn "lyin' liberal".

Honestly, it wasn't worth you even writing that post, and it sure wasn't worth my time reading it. Calm yourself and use your brain for it's intended purpose, rather than as a hammer.
Chopper Read

Fitzgerald, GA

#54870 Aug 26, 2014
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
"I'll respond, once",
if only this were true,
unfortunately you'll continue to spew your bile.
Sorry to deflate your balloon,
but it's still just one man's opinion,
just like your post.
.....surely you jest, omtes opinion is always carries 6-8 icons from imaginary judges but none of our friends on the far right ever complain about that or when folks like bored monitor, aka jeb is low IQ, etc., etc.. But I just love it! It proves just how desperate they really are!
ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#54873 Aug 26, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
All there was to be found in this post was:
1. Anger
2. Anger
3. Hatred.
4. Insults.
5. Lies
6 Insults
7. More Anger
8, More blatant lies and accusations.
9. A serious apoplectic fit.
Hey - did you know that you're qualified to be a North Georgia State Representative? The only thing you're missing is a complete denial of science - and I think you've covered that in previous posts.

Maybe we can get you off public assistance if you print up a few election posters.
ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#54876 Aug 26, 2014
silverfox wrote:
<quoted text>
A "dummy" he is. He'd rather deny, deny & lie before commenting on Cornell West's criticisms of Obama. OUCH !!!!!!
From Wiki:

West is a frequent media commentator on political and social issues. He often appears on networks such as CNN, C-SPAN, MSNBC, and PBS and programs such as Real Time With Bill Maher, The Colbert Report, and The Late Late Show With Craig Ferguson.

----------

How many times do I have to tell you - I DO NOT WATCH ANY NETWORK NEWS...???!??

I don't need other people telling me what to think. I know that to you propaganda-slurpers it's like saying "I don't breathe" - but - there are those of us that are fully capable of doing without others thinking for us.

You should try it sometime. Just go 30 days without getting any news from a TV, or a right-wing wacko website. Get your news from Reuters, CNN, BBC,-news sites... you get the idea. You might find yourself thinking about things on your own.
silverfox

Moultrie, GA

#54877 Aug 26, 2014
rename wrote:
<quoted text>
Way to go silver!!!
You tell'em girl....
:)) Hurry up, November!!
ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#54878 Aug 26, 2014
rename wrote:
<quoted text>
I enjoyed the read dummy ...., sorta like reading the constitution..... or Thomas Paine.....
You should be boiled in oil for comparing that idiots little hissy-fit to Thomas Paine or Jefferson. Not even kidding.

If there EVER was a single post that best illustrated what a total idiot-douchebag you are, that was it.
ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#54879 Aug 26, 2014
Chopper Read wrote:
<quoted text>.....surely you jest, omtes opinion is always carries 6-8 icons from imaginary judges but none of our friends on the far right ever complain about that or when folks like bored monitor, aka jeb is low IQ, etc., etc.. But I just love it! It proves just how desperate they really are!
It's the closest thing they ever get to receiving some validity to their ignorant opinions. Don't tell them that it doesn't really count when they give the icons to themselves - it will just confuse them more and make them sad.

But I'm with you - it's funny as hell.
ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#54880 Aug 26, 2014
silverfox wrote:
<quoted text>
:)) Hurry up, November!!
And just what do you think is going to happen in November? Nevermind - I don't want to know your wrong opinion.

Either 1 or two things will happen.

1. Reps keep house, lose Senate / Dem President = Things like they are now.
2. Reps keep house, gain Senate/ Dem President = Things like they are now.

Even if the Republicans gain the senate, they won't have enough of a majority to achieve crap.

Voting Republican - regardless of the results - will achiever what we have right now. A complete stale-mate in the American government with nothing but pure obstructionism going on. The citizens business is NOT being take care of.

The ONLY way you can get a better America that is moving ahead to the future and American lives improved is to shift Democrat. It's just a political reality.

This ain't football where you get to "win". The only "win" that happens is when the American Government is working for the American CITIZENS...
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#54881 Aug 26, 2014
silverfox wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
Oh wait, I get it, a BLACK man isn't pleased with the President, that means that BLACKS aren't pleased with the President, this MUST MEAN SOMETHING !!!!!!!!!!

What a putz.
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#54882 Aug 26, 2014
rename wrote:
<quoted text>
Since we conservatives are the only ones that matter....our score cards show 109 in our favor while yours show.-7..
And on destroying America....,
Protect your gardens folks....,his poison comes from Iraq.....we call it bad bile and floating turds....
Another sorry post trying to masquerade as original thought.
silverfox

Moultrie, GA

#54883 Aug 26, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
From Wiki:
West is a frequent media commentator on political and social issues. He often appears on networks such as CNN, C-SPAN, MSNBC, and PBS and programs such as Real Time With Bill Maher, The Colbert Report, and The Late Late Show With Craig Ferguson.
----------
How many times do I have to tell you - I DO NOT WATCH ANY NETWORK NEWS...???!??
I don't need other people telling me what to think. I know that to you propaganda-slurpers it's like saying "I don't breathe" - but - there are those of us that are fully capable of doing without others thinking for us.
You should try it sometime. Just go 30 days without getting any news from a TV, or a right-wing wacko website. Get your news from Reuters, CNN, BBC,-news sites... you get the idea. You might find yourself thinking about things on your own.
You're a horrible liar. You loved him when he praised Obama, you knew Cornell West then, right?.... Try your stupid chicken tricks elsewhere.
silverfox

Moultrie, GA

#54884 Aug 26, 2014
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh wait, I get it, a BLACK man isn't pleased with the President, that means that BLACKS aren't pleased with the President, this MUST MEAN SOMETHING !!!!!!!!!!
What a putz.
You keep on keeeping on sweeping that link under the rug. LMAO It matters, you'll soon see just how much.
Sick Man Freud

Blairsville, GA

#54885 Aug 26, 2014
rename wrote:
<quoted text>
You yourself said "I invested $2,000 in the equipment."
Your words dummy, not mine....
And any investment that don't double in 12 years or less is a bad investment...
In today's environment I will stretch it to 14 years....
Heck, back in the day when you got suckered, you could have doubled that $2 k in as little as 7 years....
Yep.,,, your just a sucker for bad investments,,,,bad Karma ,,,,,and just plain wide open for the next con man that comes along.....
I have a warped stick that catches fish 3 at a time,,,, guaranteed 100%.... Will sell it cheap...,comes with it's own worms.....
Really?? Lie much?? Here's my original post:
Sick Man Freud wrote:
Not so, particularly with the advances in solar panels / heating systems of today.

For example, I installed a solar hot-water system some 20-odd years ago. It's still works well with only normal maintenance. I expect it will last many years to come. The cost of the system has paid for itself by reducing my overall electric bill - something it does every month. And do remember that this is a system I engineered myself and received NO government subsidies.

And what do you have to refute this?? Big coal says... yada yada yada... Do a little research and see what's actually happening in the solar industry. Just make sure you find real data, not drivel put out by the coal industry.

By the way, what's the payback time for using energy from coal-fired power plants?? There is no payback is there?? You just keep buying energy, pumping pollution into the air and your bill is never reduced. And eventually, like with many big industries, the cleanup costs are left to the taxpayers.
By the way, I also installed extra insulation in my home several years back... tell me, did I get "suckered" with that... heck, I'm probably not going to "double" that "investment" am I?? Gosh, I guess that wasn't a smart use of money.

You keep forgetting, of course, that if I hadn't installed this solar hot water heater, I would have paid out the original $2,000 +$,1000 more in electric bills. So I wouldn't have had that money to invest.

Really, talking to you is like conversing with a tree stump.
Sick Man Freud

Blairsville, GA

#54886 Aug 26, 2014
rename wrote:
<quoted text>
We know you think you made a good investment dummy.....pigs can fly also....
In your case the con man made pigs fly.... And you said whoopsie Doo....I gotta make an investment in one of those things...
The con man is happy....the dummy is happy...the pigs are still wallowing around in the mud.....
Uh, what "con man"?? I designed and built the thing myself. Reading comprehension isn't your thing is it? Much like spelling "your" and you're"...
silverfox

Moultrie, GA

#54887 Aug 26, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
And just what do you think is going to happen in November? Nevermind - I don't want to know your wrong opinion.
Either 1 or two things will happen.
1. Reps keep house, lose Senate / Dem President = Things like they are now.
2. Reps keep house, gain Senate/ Dem President = Things like they are now.
Even if the Republicans gain the senate, they won't have enough of a majority to achieve crap.
Voting Republican - regardless of the results - will achiever what we have right now. A complete stale-mate in the American government with nothing but pure obstructionism going on. The citizens business is NOT being take care of.
The ONLY way you can get a better America that is moving ahead to the future and American lives improved is to shift Democrat. It's just a political reality.
This ain't football where you get to "win". The only "win" that happens is when the American Government is working for the American CITIZENS...
Cornel West was spot on about Hillary's "smile." LoL We're looking way, way beyond November, fool. Yes, his comments matter, you keep on pretending they don't, you keep pretending you've never heard of him. Let's give OMTE another shout out for that link, thanks, OMTE. ROTFLOLOL

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#54889 Aug 26, 2014
silverfox wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep on keeeping on sweeping that link under the rug. LMAO It matters, you'll soon see just how much.
Go check your hazmat suit for pin pricks, it REALLY matters.

What a putz.
ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#54890 Aug 26, 2014
silverfox wrote:
<quoted text>
Cornel West was spot on about Hillary's "smile." LoL We're looking way, way beyond November, fool. Yes, his comments matter, you keep on pretending they don't, you keep pretending you've never heard of him. Let's give OMTE another shout out for that link, thanks, OMTE. ROTFLOLOL
I told you that claiming there is a person alive who doesn't watch news on TV would be an alien concept to you.

Here's a question I'd like to know:

How do you happen to have the audacity to tell me who I have or haven't heard of?

Nevermind, I don't care at all about whatever idiotic craptastic answer you may come up with. Here's the real answer -

You don't see "liberals" as "people". You see liberals as "the enemy". Why do you see liberals as the enemy? Don't answer that. Here's why-

The FIRST RULE of Stalin-Type Propaganda is this : DEHUMANIZE YOUR ENEMY

The right-wing echo machine knows this, and uses it very effectively. That's why toothless hillbillies can scream about how "godless liberals are destroying the country!" when they can't even tell you the first lesson from civics 101 (Wow! Sounds just like you!).

Tell me again about how American you are while falling prey to fascist propaganda. Go on and tell me. I need a good laugh you stupid hayseed.
ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#54891 Aug 26, 2014
silverfox wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO It matters, you'll soon see just how much.
There's more of that hateful diarreaha of the mouth that you're always spewing.

I'm sure what you're babbling on about is that it looks likely that Republicans will pick up Senate seats in November. I bet you even think that if they do it's going to be some sort of validation of your idiot views, and you'll get the chance to "rub it in", and you gleefully await.

You do understand the reasons it's likely that Republicans will pick up Senate seats, don't you? Don't fool yourself into thinking it's because Americans are rejecting Democratic views. Each State is different - but if you look into the contested races you'll see specific reasons in each one.

If you want to be less of an idiot - why don't you do some SERIOUS research into each of the likely contested seats - look at the candidates, and tell me why it's likely that there will be a shift on each one. You can actually educate yourself so you're not so damn stupid - and you might actually understand the world a little better afterwards. Heaven knows that anybody that reads your posts would appreciate that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Divorce Attorney Tue Jail The Ho 2
Judge Jean Bolin (May '12) Jun 27 Meth-intosh Busted 12
Speed Trap along the I-95 corridor in Mcintosh ... (Nov '15) Jun 27 Mcintrash Finest 8
What McIntosh/Darien does not want you to know (May '13) Jun 15 squeen82 25
companies Jun 15 the local hog hun... 1
Part 12 Guy Heinze Jr. (May '10) May 30 TheOriginalCoolio 1,201
The Villas at Golden Isles May '16 LoriAnne 2

Brunswick Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brunswick Mortgages