Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Cbutt

Douglasville, GA

#54550 Aug 23, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
In your spare time, why don't you check out the congressional democrat support for invading Iraq.
While people are doing that - they REALLY should read this piece indicating how the Bush administration just plain knowingly and intentionally lied to everyone about why we went into Iraq.
Just read the direct quotes - which are easily substantiated as being true.

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2011/12/l...

It helps explain why support existed - people were lied to by Bush. He wanted to invade Iraq because they tried to kill his daddy - and he said what he had to in order to get people on board, true or not.

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#54551 Aug 23, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah! You did it! You answered the question that you've been trying so hard to avoid!!
The Questions:(What do you think the president should do moving forward regarding ISIS?)
The Answer: Kill them.
OK - that's a start! You've expanded your foreign policy response to two words - "KILL THEM." You're now committed and on record that this is what you think the president should do. Very well.
----------
Can you explain a few things about your policy position to me?
1. Why should we kill them?
2. If they should be killed, why should WE kill them? Why not somebody else?
3. How do you find them so you can kill them? If you can't identify who "they" are, should we just kill everybody? What if they hide when we come to kill them?
4. How long will it take us to kill them? How many American lives and how many dollars are we willing to pay to "kill them"?
5. What if we killed most of them, but some are left?
6. How do we keep MORE of them from needing to be killed? Or do we just stay and kill them as fast as they are produced?
7. Do we stop at some countries borders when we kill them, or do we just kill everybody we think needs killing anywhere they can be found?
8 What do we do if somebody is trying to make more of them - like an iman preaching jihad in a mosque - Do we kill him too? Isn't that suddenly like killing people for free speech and thought crimes? Do we have a right to do that?
9. How many people should we send over there to "kill them"?
10. How do we insure there is no need to go back over there for MORE "kill them" after we get done with THIS "kill them"?
11. Do we kill enough of them that it appears WE are the ones committing genocide?
----------
Please - fill in a few gaps in your "kill them" foreign-policy doctrine. I'd like to know more.
Surely you've thought all this through - because you sure do complain a lot about what other people have done - which means you must have one hell of a good plan.
Don't hide your light under a bushel! Let your little light shine! Tell us everything.
But you STILL haven't answered MY question. I guess that's your double standard again.
Cbutt

Douglasville, GA

#54552 Aug 23, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
But you STILL haven't answered MY question. I guess that's your double standard again.
You still haven't ASKED your question - which usually comes before an answer.

Location hidden

#54553 Aug 23, 2014
Cbutt wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously - you open your mouth and sling a lot of verbal diarrhea around, so you need to back it up sometimes.
I should read about YOUR opinion from a link that shows what SOMEBODY ELSE'S opinion is? Isn't that basically you saying you have no ability to form your own opinion?
Those were good questions. You should answer them.
Questions for you:
1. What do YOU think Obama should do going forward.
2. What would you have been posting in the past more than FIVE years if Obama were a conservative?
Please answer BOTH. My guess is you'll LIE, if you even bother answering, on the second question. I just want to see how big of a liar you are.
Chopper Read

Fitzgerald, GA

#54554 Aug 23, 2014
rename wrote:
<quoted text>
East Germany was under the boots of the Soviets idiot ..,,,
And we stayed to rebuild Europe dummy ...,
Gad ... You are stupid....
And we stayed in S Korea to enforce the armistice...,
God only knows why I bother to reply to such a dumbass, but here is some 'late news' for you- there was NEVER an armistice in Korea, they are still in a state of war!

Location hidden

#54555 Aug 23, 2014
Cbutt wrote:
<quoted text>
But, but... I want YOUR opinion, not some random opinion from the Sunday news programs. I don't watch those things anyway. I don't need somebody else to tell me how to think. I do read quite a bit - but I want raw information, not opinions.
Why must it be the US that deals with this?
Why not France? Why not Germany? Why not China? And ESPECIALLY - Why not Saudi Arabia or Jordan? Why is it our obligation?
I'd really like to hear the answer to that one.
You get your opinions from others. You are lying again. We ALL read, watch and process. To think that YOUR opinion stands on it's own and doesn't follow right along with anyone else's is ridiculous. You hear and process the opinions of others every single day. Give me a break. Your opinion follows right along with the progressive opinion. Sorry, dude. You don't get credit for BLENDING your opinion with others and calling it your own. So, yes. Others DO tell you how to think, in a manner of speaking.
Chopper Read

Fitzgerald, GA

#54556 Aug 23, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
In your spare time, why don't you check out the congressional democrat support for invading Iraq.
Why should I, my post did not imply party politics!

Location hidden

#54557 Aug 23, 2014
Cbutt wrote:
<quoted text>
While people are doing that - they REALLY should read this piece indicating how the Bush administration just plain knowingly and intentionally lied to everyone about why we went into Iraq.
It helps explain why support existed - people were lied to by Bush. He wanted to invade Iraq because they tried to kill his daddy - and he said what he had to in order to get people on board, true or not.
The congressional democrats SAW exactly the same things we did. They SUPPORTED the invasion. You just refuse to take any blame for what happened. You can post your extreme left wing propaganda all day long and that doesn't change one thing. The congressional democrats supported the invasion. There are NO excuses. Accept. Your propaganda CRAP is nothing more than excuses to blame Bush. YOU LOSE. The democrats are GUILTY as charged.
Why don't you see if there are any right wing articles that refutes your article? lol See how that works?

Location hidden

#54558 Aug 23, 2014
Cbutt wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, You REALLY should read something that holds a little bit of truth. How about the democrat support of the invasion. That should be some hard numbers instead of your left wing BS propaganda.
Democrats = GUILTY as charged. Every single time you blame Bush, I'm going to remind you that YOUR TEAM supported the war.

Location hidden

#54559 Aug 23, 2014
Chopper Read wrote:
<quoted text>Why should I, my post did not imply party politics!
You blame Bush for the war, Jeb.

Location hidden

#54560 Aug 23, 2014
Cbutt wrote:
<quoted text>
I asked them again. Read on.

Location hidden

#54561 Aug 23, 2014
Cbutt wrote:
<quoted text>
This post of yours is PROOF POSITIVE of what I posted about you last night. Duck and dodge.

Location hidden

#54562 Aug 23, 2014
Cbutt wrote:
<quoted text>
Here they are AGAIN.

Questions for you:
2. What would you have been posting in the past more than FIVE years if Obama were a conservative?
Please answer BOTH. My guess is you'll LIE, if you even bother answering, on the second question. I just want to see how big of a liar you are.
Cbutt

Douglasville, GA

#54563 Aug 23, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
The congressional democrats SAW exactly the same things we did. They SUPPORTED the invasion. You just refuse to take any blame for what happened. You can post your extreme left wing propaganda all day long and that doesn't change one thing. The congressional democrats supported the invasion. There are NO excuses. Accept. Your propaganda CRAP is nothing more than excuses to blame Bush. YOU LOSE. The democrats are GUILTY as charged.
Why don't you see if there are any right wing articles that refutes your article? lol See how that works?
Just read it. It's clear you didn't yet. Just read it.
Cbutt

Douglasville, GA

#54564 Aug 23, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Questions for you:
Question 1: For the moment, number 1 is still MY question. I'll gladly answer after some of you right-wing wacko's go on record with YOUR opinions. I

Question 2: How the hell should I know? It didn't happen. Unlike Republicans, I prefer reality. But , to answer as best I can, as far as I'm concerned Obama is way TOO conservative. I told you that I have plenty of REAL criticisms of Obama - unlike your NEO-CON Fox Noise made-up crap. The fact that we didn't see any prosecution from the financial collapse is one of the biggest failures of his administration. The fact that he tried to work with the Republicans and be considerate of their positions during the 1st half of his 1st term , in retrospect, was a giant mistake. He underestimated just how immature right-wing Congressmen really are.
Cbutt

Douglasville, GA

#54565 Aug 23, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
This post of yours is PROOF POSITIVE of what I posted about you last night. Duck and dodge.
And - I told you last night - ASK a question if you want an answer to a question.

Hey - what's that lump behind your skirt? Is that silverfox hiding back there?

Get out from behind Synergy's skirt! What the....???
Cbutt

Douglasville, GA

#54566 Aug 23, 2014
Here is an EXCELLENT source to read 9,200 peer-reviewed papers written by actual scientists about global warming.

www.ipcc.ch/report/ar5/wg1
silverfox

Ashburn, GA

#54567 Aug 23, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
You get your opinions from others. You are lying again. We ALL read, watch and process. To think that YOUR opinion stands on it's own and doesn't follow right along with anyone else's is ridiculous. You hear and process the opinions of others every single day. Give me a break. Your opinion follows right along with the progressive opinion. Sorry, dude. You don't get credit for BLENDING your opinion with others and calling it your own. So, yes. Others DO tell you how to think, in a manner of speaking.
Once again you wrapped him up, tied him in a tight knot. He's foolish to keep asking the same questions. His fearless leader, Obama hasn't been off the golf course long enough to give ISIS much thought, yet, butt snaps those fingers demanding answers from us like a like a little sissy. Goodness glory, WHEN has he ever cared what conservatives THINK about ANY subject? Does he read or not? I'd guess not. NEVER.
Well, maybe about the Koch brothers & climate change. It's all he's been interested in & posted on, until ISIS beheaded Foley. Suddenly, it's REAL and he as 999 questions. He has NO clue how foolish he is.
silverfox

Ashburn, GA

#54568 Aug 23, 2014
[QUOTE wI'm o="Cbutt"]<quoted text>
And - I told you last night - ASK a question if you want an answer to a question.
Hey - what's that lump behind your skirt? Is that silverfox hiding back there?
Get out from behind Synergy's skirt! What the....???[/QUOTE]

Hiding, I'm right here, no reasons to hide from who? You? Bahahahahahahaha!
please hear me

Cartersville, GA

#54569 Aug 23, 2014
If you know someone suffering from cancer please I beg you to research alternative cures! There are cures out there! If you only read two articles on this subject let it be about these two people! Please, people shouldn't have to suffer needlessly like this! Check out David Triplett on Youtube and Read about Johanna Budwig and her cancer research

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What McIntosh/Darien does not want you to know (May '13) Jul 9 Nteri 26
Mcintosh/Darien CROOKED RACIST COPS (May '13) Jul 8 LELEDAWN 58
Part 12 Guy Heinze Jr. (May '10) Jul 6 Udhruc 1,202
Divorce Attorney Jun 28 Jail The Ho 2
Judge Jean Bolin (May '12) Jun 27 Meth-intosh Busted 12
Speed Trap along the I-95 corridor in Mcintosh ... (Nov '15) Jun 27 Mcintrash Finest 8
companies Jun '16 the local hog hun... 1

Brunswick Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brunswick Mortgages