Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#54120 Aug 20, 2014
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, there you go again, making my point for me.
I do find it interesting that the Washington Times portrays it such as this, "which the administration viewed as a necessary prerequisite", when in fact this has been the "necessary prerequisite" for any administration wanting to station combat troops that will carry out combat operations.
You better change you name to Spinergy, dummy.
You better change YOUR name to braindamaged, dummy. lol
Cbutt

Decatur, GA

#54121 Aug 20, 2014
silverfox wrote:
Another interesting article for those who "bitterly resists" Obama was wrong.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/jackso...
The goal must be offensive: to defeat those forces that are destroying Iraq and Syria, from the Islamic State to the homicidal regime of Bashar al- Assad. That can be accomplished only with U.S. military and political leadership. And it will require Obama to accept the conclusion he still
bitterly resists: that he was wrong.
Try a little clarity-

What is it that YOU would like to see Obama do. Don't tell us what you think he did wrong in the past - tell us what you think he should do tomorrow regarding this issue.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#54122 Aug 20, 2014
Jemima wrote:
<quoted text>
You are totally clueless, this has NOTHING to do with any political party. Support for invading Iraq was fake, made up, using unreliable sources. The facts presented for invasion was a lie. Even the man who made the comments on the floor of the U.N. knew nothing of the lies and felt used, and he was. Like the the U.N., Congress and the American people were used. Just like you are being used today..........
I only voted for Obama after the idiot fringe of the party made a nobody with no real skills a candidate for VP, one failed heartbeat away from being President.. And then to top that off on the next election put up a corporate raider who made millions putting people out of work. A man that believes that Jesus had already had his second coming somewhere in the northwest of the U.S., and that God and his Angels lived on planets, brilliant choices.
You are a clueless nut, and that's not at all funny.
1. You make it up as you go. Just because YOU say it doesn't make it so. You must have graduated from the Chickenbutt School of Propaganda.
2. Um....so Obama had skills?????????? Exactly WHAT had he accomplished in government that convinced you he was the one to lead this country. This is hilarious. Just look at him right now. HE DOESNT EVEN CARE.
3. You have no idea what kind of president Romney would have been. Are you saying that Obama hasn't put people out of work??????????
YOU are an absolutely reckless fool and your actions continue to hurt this country. How about just NOT voting next time unless you can make an INFORMED decision. Obama? OMG.
Jemima

Cleveland, GA

#54123 Aug 20, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
You give new meaning to brainwashed. Good grief. Just keep slurping up that left wing propaganda. It's hilarious. YOU voted for OBAMA. lolololol
You are such a knowledgeable person, tell me. What do you think would happen here in the U.S. if Iraq or any Middle East country dropped bombs on the U.S population in an outright invasion of our country. The reason for that invasion was to change the country to reflect Iraq's values, and to get their hands on our valuable assets. We would bomb them off the face of the earth, kill women and children and chop off their heads if necessary. They don't have that capability, so their weapons are gruella warfare, surprise attacks and things like chopping off heads which in the West never happens. Other countries have tried to control the people in the middle east for centuries. Obama is part of the problem, but people like you are "the" problem. You can't see the pattern, you ignore history and call "them" savages. They are factions that are definitely savages, but who made them what they are. You can't look at things objectively and realize that if the same thing were happening here we would do the same thing they are doing in the middle east, fighting back against invaders with any weapons or any tactics available. We have installed leaders and backed them with U.S. dollars for centuries, all for OIL, no wonder they hate and despise us!! You are totally clueless you want to pretend we are the innocent good guys, this country was built on energy from the Middle East, we will and have done anything to control it, You are crazy and completely brainwashed and taught that anything we do to push our will and values on others is OK, its NOT. They are and always will fight back, just like we would. The sooner we understand that, the better off the world will be.
Jemima

Cleveland, GA

#54124 Aug 20, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
1. You make it up as you go. Just because YOU say it doesn't make it so. You must have graduated from the Chickenbutt School of Propaganda.
2. Um....so Obama had skills?????????? Exactly WHAT had he accomplished in government that convinced you he was the one to lead this country. This is hilarious. Just look at him right now. HE DOESNT EVEN CARE.
3. You have no idea what kind of president Romney would have been. Are you saying that Obama hasn't put people out of work??????????
YOU are an absolutely reckless fool and your actions continue to hurt this country. How about just NOT voting next time unless you can make an INFORMED decision. Obama? OMG.
1. Make things up??. Give me an example, prove something for a change.

2. Compared to Palin, yes he had skills, and a lot more experience in government that's a fact, do some research and refute that statement, PLEASE>

3. Romney had a history in his working life of putting people out of work, That's a fact, do some research on the subject and tell me where I am wrong, PLEASE. He made millions doing just that, the man scared the hell out of a lot of people, that's why he lost.. If you want a fact, fact is unemployment is better now than when you people we pushing Romney. Your Tea Party lost that election and the one before, you people are THE reason Obama won TWICE, he just loves you nuts.

Informed decisions, you just proved you don't have a clue and have no idea what you are talking about. I INVITE you to refute any of the above. Using facts, not your normal girly BS or stories you have heard. Use your head for something other than a target for hair spray and makeup.
The WB

Athens, GA

#54125 Aug 20, 2014
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, every one of your posts is typical, typical, typical for a right wing loon, devoid of truth and chuck full of self-serving lies.
Reflections on the Wellstone Memorial and the King Funeral
by Al Franken
February 11, 2006 01:19 AM
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/al-franken/refl...
...To this day, there are still a lot of people, including Democrats, who've bought the right wing line on the Wellstone Memorial. Specifically, that it was a cynical, premeditated political event that included endless booing of Republican politicians who came to pay their respects to their fallen colleague. I wrote a pretty detailed account of the Wellstone Memorial in my book Lies and the Lying Liars Who Tell Them, and nothing could be further from the truth. I did write that "reasonable people of good will were genuinely offended." The memorial was raucous and a couple of speakers said some things that were inappropriate - basically, let's win this (upcoming Senate) election for Paul.
...The chapter was mainly about how cynically Republicans used the memorial politically as they complained that the Democrats had used it politically. And how the mainstream media, many of whom had neither attended the memorial nor seen it on TV, bought into the Republican spin.
Mainly, there was a lot of lying. Rush Limbaugh claimed that the audience was "planted," when, in fact, Twin Cities' radio and TV had to tell people to stay away because Williams Arena was jammed to capacity three hours before the Memorial was scheduled to begin. Thousands were crowded into an overflow gym to watch on a screen and thousands watched outside on a cold, late October night.
...I didn't boo. Neither did 22,800 of the some 23,000 people there. This has been a much discussed, much lied about aspect of the memorial. A number of Republicans, like Peggy Noonan and Weekly Standard writer Chris Caldwell claimed that 20,000 people had booed Trent Lott.(Caldwell claimed that 20,000 people booed a whole litany of people who weren't booed at all.) We'll never get an actual count - but I'd say about two hundred people booed Trent Lott when his face came on the Jumbotron. This was about a minute after 23,000 people cheered for Bill Clinton when his face appeared on the Jumbotron.
...Kellyanne (Fitzpatrick) Conway went on TV the day after the memorial and told a nationwide audience that the Jumbotron instructed the crowd "when to cheer and when to jeer." (The speeches were close-captioned and would indicate when there was LAUGHTER and APPLAUSE.)
Even though the words on the closed captioning followed the speaker's words by five or so seconds and were often misspelled, Sara Janecek, a Minnesota Republican lobbyist, said the speeches on the Jumbotron were proof that the speeches had been written and vetted by the cynically politically motivated Democrat who ran the event. Actually, the people who spoke at the Wellstone memorial were all chosen by the families of those who died. No one's speech was vetted. The Wellstone people had all spent the previous five days going to funerals. It never occurred to them to vet the speeches. The irony is that because they weren't thinking politically, they opened themselves to being accused of staging a political event..
I saw the tape of the event. It was disgusting. You really can't help yourself can you? Seek help immediately.
Sick Man Freud

Blairsville, GA

#54126 Aug 20, 2014
rename wrote:
<quoted text>
As bill and some others might say..... This poster deserves the poor house.....
Saving a measly $50 a year with a devalued dollar....,
What a dummy....
BTW ....I really don't care how you spend your devalued dollars....but I do have some good investments for you....I'd like to sell....,
Rofllllll
Can't you understand, idiot? I wouldn't have that money to be DEVALUED!!!! You are plainly STUPID!!!! There is no help for you. I would have paid it to the power company. Are you on meth???(That's the only thing you have to sell... it sure isn't smarts!!)
Sick Man Freud

Blairsville, GA

#54127 Aug 20, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
...YOU'RE made of. lololololololol
Drinking heavily again, I see. Check the internet, I'm sure there's an AA meeting near Dumba$$ville...
The WB

Athens, GA

#54128 Aug 20, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm happy to discuss policy with sane reasonable people. You have clearly forfeited yourself from that category when you made this post. There is not a shred of reality reflected in your views and generalizations.
<quoted text>
So I stand by my conclusions made here.
<quoted text>
You can not refute one thing posted, but you can name call and do the little foot stamp whine that is the progressive trademark.
You conclusions are more meaningless tripe.
The WB

Athens, GA

#54129 Aug 20, 2014
Sick Man Freud wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, apparently you haven't "investigated" how putting about $2,000 into a solar hot-water system and getting about $3,000 in savings on my electric bill is a good thing. Hopefully you are too crippled to get out and actually vote.
Well they let frauds like yourself vote. Now it's 3 grand in savings.
Get your story straight just once or get called out for your sack full of yak squeeze story.
rename

Nicholson, GA

#54130 Aug 20, 2014
Cbutt wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think that those used acorn shells that you saved up after the squirrels chuck them at you are really worth all that much, even though you drew $-signs on them with a sharpie you found while dumpster diving. LOL!

Found that quote yet dummy.. Z

Ga Girl 56

Roswell, GA

#54131 Aug 20, 2014
May I please have a moment of silence for our dear, departed John of NC, Now Back in Ga. Let me say his send off was a sight to behold with only a small glitch. It was the traditional Viking affair with John laid to rest under a mountain of beautiful deer hides. After a moment of silence the hides were set afire and pushed onto Carter's lake. We only misjudged one little thing. His WEIGHT!!. That damn boat sank like a rock. Not knowing exactly what to do yet knowing DNR was probably on the way to arrest anyone participating, we all jumped in our 4WD'S and did the Boot-Scoot Boogie. All that aside we did love him so. God Bless John. Our dear, departed friend.

THEN END!
Ga Girl 56

Roswell, GA

#54132 Aug 20, 2014
Scuse me THE END!!!!!!!!!!
silverfox

Fitzgerald, GA

#54133 Aug 20, 2014
Cbutt wrote:
<quoted text>
Try a little clarity-
What is it that YOU would like to see Obama do. Don't tell us what you think he did wrong in the past - tell us what you think he should do tomorrow regarding this issue.
If you were brave enough to read our links (you won't & don't, you're a wuss) it explains all you ask.... PM Maliki urgently requested Obama for US drone strikes (unmanned) when surveillance showed ISIS established training grounds & camps in Iraqi's Western desert in the SUMMER of 2013. By 2014, the number of these terrorists camps had doubled, were growing in size. AGAIN, Maliki secretly requested several times, informing Obama, that ISIS leader, Abu Bakr al Baghdad had AGAIN threatened attacks against the UNITED STATES of AMERICA..... the fact he didn't send US drones in & blow these ISIS camps to Mars was a mistake. The poor Iraqis & Syrians are suffering the consequences, butt, you aren't..... Man up, grow some, & read the links. I post the sources, touch on the most important/interesting highlights, and all you do is tuck your chicknass and ASK FOOLISH QUESTIONS. Read the frickin links, put right there before YOUR eyes to read. I agree with these opinions & links, its why I posts them. Then, here you go asking DUMBASS questions. The question should be from me..... How has Obama made Iraq better? Should the US take ISIS threats against the US seriously? Should Obama be on the golf course as US journalist, Foley, is beheaded by a BRITISH ISIS terrorist who most likely has a passport? The questions are for you....not me. My links support my opinions...... all you want to talk about is Climate change. We know why.

You would rather die at the hands of ISIS, dirty bomb, or any terrorist, than EVER admit Obama was WRONG. Just say it. You would rather see all of America destroyed than ever admit the Democrats effed this country up by electing Obama.

Does that help?'
Sick Man Freud

Blairsville, GA

#54134 Aug 20, 2014
The WB wrote:
<quoted text>
Well they let frauds like yourself vote. Now it's 3 grand in savings.
Get your story straight just once or get called out for your sack full of yak squeeze story.
So you're as dumb as the squirrel man...$3,000 in savings on my ELECTRIC BILL. Subtract the $2,000 invested for equipment... that's a net savings of $1,000 (real out of pocket saved). Do I need to draw you and dufus a map?
rename

Nicholson, GA

#54135 Aug 20, 2014
Sick Man Freud wrote:
<quoted text>Can't you understand, idiot? I wouldn't have that money to be DEVALUED!!!! You are plainly STUPID!!!! There is no help for you. I would have paid it to the power company. Are you on meth???(That's the only thing you have to sell... it sure isn't smarts!!)
Got your drawers in a twist I see.....

" I wouldn't have that money to be devalued."
So you got the same 2,000 now ..,.,
Not hardly .... You may have the same serial number dollars dummy ,,,, but they are worth a lot less....

If you had paid it to the
Power company.... Power rates were lower then and the dollar worth more .... You would have gotten more for that 2,000.... As is , you get less today with that 2,000 and at higher utility rates..,.

You ain't saved a dime ..,. You've just pissed your money away....,

You are paying more in utility
Bills today than you did back. 22 years ago,,,, a whole lot more because of the devalued dollar and higher utility rates ....

What is it you don't understand about purchasing power dummy.,,,,,

The WB

Dahlonega, GA

#54136 Aug 20, 2014
Sick Man Freud wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're as dumb as the squirrel man...$3,000 in savings on my ELECTRIC BILL. Subtract the $2,000 invested for equipment... that's a net savings of $1,000 (real out of pocket saved). Do I need to draw you and dufus a map?
I forgot how you progressives loves you some fuzzy math. I'm calling BS
Ga Girl 56

Roswell, GA

#54138 Aug 20, 2014
I heard on Fox a few days ago that some of these ISIS members actually US passports. Scary thought, isn't it, but so was Obama being elected President and that happened.
ChicknButt

Decatur, GA

#54139 Aug 20, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
lol Ya got nothing and you KNOW it. You libroids aren't happy having ALL of the other outlets covering for you.
Defense of Fox "News", and admission of being a propaganda-slurping junkie.
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
The whole lot of you is pathetic.
Hatred of liberals in general, just like Fox told her to have.
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
THANKS for saddling this country with the WORST president we have EVER had.
Hatred of Obama, just like Fox told her to have AND hatred of liberals, just like Fox told her to have.
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Surely you must understand WHY the rest of us have NO TRUST in the "stuff" you post.
Hatred of liberals and distrust of real facts, rather than "Fox Facts", just like Fox News told her to have.
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
If you didn't have FOX to blame, you wouldn't have anything at all.
Defense of Fox "News", denial of her "junkie addiction".
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
You libroids are the laughing stock of the universe.
Hatred of liberals, just like Fox told her to have.
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, you've shown us what YOU'RE made of.
Hatred of liberals, just like Fox told her to have.
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
lololololololol
Strange maniacal laughter, a common symptom of brainwashed junkies defending their habit.

I rest my case. She needs an intervention.
Sick Man Freud

Blairsville, GA

#54140 Aug 20, 2014
rename wrote:
<quoted text>
Got your drawers in a twist I see.....
" I wouldn't have that money to be devalued."
So you got the same 2,000 now ..,.,
Not hardly .... You may have the same serial number dollars dummy ,,,, but they are worth a lot less....
If you had paid it to the
Power company.... Power rates were lower then and the dollar worth more .... You would have gotten more for that 2,000.... As is , you get less today with that 2,000 and at higher utility rates..,.
You ain't saved a dime ..,. You've just pissed your money away....,
You are paying more in utility
Bills today than you did back. 22 years ago,,,, a whole lot more because of the devalued dollar and higher utility rates ....
What is it you don't understand about purchasing power dummy.,,,,,
HERE, I TRANSLATED THIS FOR YOU:

"Someone showed that I'm an idiot and I'm ashamed that the squirrels around my tar-paper shack are smarter than me. So I'll keep babbling on, hoping no one notices. "

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
might be moving to Brunswick Sat I used to live there 2
*Missing Person* Amber Whited (Jul '13) Oct 17 your wrong 8
Are you a Southern Democrat? Oct 16 voter 2
Did Morenos court order shut down Kingsland and... Oct 15 Cold War Warrior 5
The Red Carpet (Jul '13) Oct 15 HGN 3
Help in Woodbine!!!!!! Oct 15 Political Traveler 8
feds everywhere Oct 15 Political Traveler 2
Brunswick Dating
Find my Match

Brunswick Jobs