domino

Wellington, AL

#5637 Apr 2, 2013
Glorya wrote:
<quoted text> He was known as Barry Soetoro. How many people go through life changing their names? Maybe those who convert to Islam....and then become Barak Hussein Obama.
You are right about that, Glorya. But that doesn't even explain away the birth certificate from the hospital that wasn't even an existence at the time.
chicknbutt

Douglasville, GA

#5638 Apr 2, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the most pathetic post you have ever posted. THAT is how you debate? After viewing your links in this post, YOU have the audacity to criticize the intellectual capabilities of someone(anyone) else? You just PROVED every point that the conservatives have made about liberals on this forum. You just flew the white flag. BAM, liberal DOWN!
You are one illogical trash-talking mofo. It's entertaining, but that's about all ya got.

Since: Jul 12

Villa Rica, GA

#5639 Apr 2, 2013
columbus native wrote:
<quoted text>No,I'm glad we all defeated your romney freak. You lost and can't get over it. Now to all those 67% non-republicans out there, this president with our support should tax the hell out of all those Iraq and bush supporters. We kept them from the Whitehouse( Thank You Independents)Now the truth is that bush should of had his evil brains blowm out in front of all of us on National TV.
You are just as smart as I thought you were. I think you should be expecting a knock on your front door from the Secret Service very soon.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#5640 Apr 2, 2013
chicknbutt wrote:
<quoted text>
You are one illogical trash-talking mofo. It's entertaining, but that's about all ya got.
Classy. Real classy.
Bored

Commerce, GA

#5641 Apr 2, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
... Consider first the median income.--- When Bill Clinton left office after 2000, the median income stood at $52,500 (measured in inflation-adjusted 2008 dollars).
- When Bush left office after 2008, the median income had fallen to $50,303. That's a decline of 4.2 per cent.
That leaves Bush with the dubious distinction of becoming the only president in recent history to preside over an income decline through two presidential terms
- The median household income increased during the two terms of Clinton (by 14 per cent, as we'll see in more detail below),
You are the only poster who quotes himself.
Public display of using your own words to convince yourself.

Boring.
Pictures are better than words and show Obama has sunk us to a new low.
First time in history where 4 years running the median income has shrunk.
Prove it wrong if you can, but post your sources if you can.

Villa Rica, GA

#5642 Apr 2, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>not trying to take sides on this but most people may surprised to know that there are not 50 states,technically speaking,there are two or three that are called commmonwealths(Pa.,Va. and Ky-i think)fyi.sorry about all the double posts,someone seems to be bugging me.
Come on Jeff, Quit being so technical. Actually pick a side that you truly believe in and tell us your opinion on things.
chicknbutt

Douglasville, GA

#5643 Apr 2, 2013
domino wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right about that, Glorya. But that doesn't even explain away the birth certificate from the hospital that wasn't even an existence at the time.
You're going Birther now? That's really a position you want to take?

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-9vAXBK--bmk/TWMnFlP...
chicknbutt

Douglasville, GA

#5644 Apr 2, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are just as smart as I thought you were. I think you should be expecting a knock on your front door from the Secret Service very soon.
You think the Secret Service of all people don't know Bush was an idiot?

http://akalol.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/geo...
jeb stuart

Savannah, GA

#5645 Apr 2, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text> Come on Jeff, Quit being so technical. Actually pick a side that you truly believe in and tell us your opinion on things.
hey dave,that's jeb not jeff.and why should I have to pick a side-they both look like losers to me-just kiddin'.

Villa Rica, GA

#5646 Apr 2, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>hey dave,that's jeb not jeff.and why should I have to pick a side-they both look like losers to me-just kiddin'.
Oh my! So sorry about that. I knew that it didn't sound like you and that you had suddenly changed your writing style. The last names fooled me. Are you guys kin to each other? I will try to be more careful.

Location hidden

#5647 Apr 2, 2013
chicknbutt wrote:
<quoted text>
You're going Birther now? That's really a position you want to take?
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-9vAXBK--bmk/TWMnFlP...
You're just waving the white flag.

Location hidden

#5648 Apr 2, 2013
chicknbutt wrote:
<quoted text>
You think the Secret Service of all people don't know Bush was an idiot?
http://akalol.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/geo...
Just more of your white flag waving. Why don't you just go back to your corner and cool off?:)
Bored

Commerce, GA

#5649 Apr 2, 2013
Obama actually said :"I've now been in 57 states — I think one left to go." —at a campaign event in Beaverton, Oregon.

Location hidden

#5650 Apr 2, 2013
Bored wrote:
Obama actually said :"I've now been in 57 states — I think one left to go." —at a campaign event in Beaverton, Oregon.
I know. It's on VIDEO and the libs just brush it off. Can you imagine if a conservative had said such a thing? The libs would have sworn a warrant out on him/her.
chicknbutt

Douglasville, GA

#5651 Apr 2, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Just more of your white flag waving. Why don't you just go back to your corner and cool off?:)
LOL! I thought you were going to pop a blood vessel there, you were getting so worked up?

Flying a white flag? You're just talking out of the wrong orifice....AGAIN!

You guys ran a candidate that made a fortune outsourcing American jobs! You guys ran a candidate who spoke in front of a bunch of wealthy snobs and called half of America (including veterans, retired people, and students) useless slobs, on-purpose! You guys ran a candidate who dyed his skin brown to speak to a latin audience. You guys ran a candidate who LIED about his father marching with Martin Luther King! You guys ran a candidate that wanted to turn Medicaid into a voucher system! A candidate who proposed a spending solution that a 3rd grader could tell you wouldn't work! You guys ran a candidate who said he "believes in America" but he banks in the Cayman Islands.

Let me be the first to tell you: That was STUPID!

Yet we're supposed to listen attentively while you tell us you have the answers?

Quit your griping! You had your chance to offer up something better- and that insane and insulting Romney/Ryan platform was all you had.
jeb stuart

Savannah, GA

#5652 Apr 2, 2013
dam it,man.we actually elected a muslim who was not even a U.S. citizen as president of the U.S.i demand an immediate investigation!that is totally unacceptable.
jeb stuart

Savannah, GA

#5653 Apr 2, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my! So sorry about that. I knew that it didn't sound like you and that you had suddenly changed your writing style. The last names fooled me. Are you guys kin to each other? I will try to be more careful.
we are last cousins!
formerresident

Decatur, GA

#5654 Apr 2, 2013
Bored wrote:
He probably met with Kerry and had ketchup on his brain. Maybe he just had french fries. Palin said she could see Russia from her door. Give them all breaks. They speak mistakenly at times. We all do.
chicknbutt

Douglasville, GA

#5655 Apr 2, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
dam it,man.we actually elected a muslim who was not even a U.S. citizen as president of the U.S.i demand an immediate investigation!that is totally unacceptable.
That is simply as factually inaccurate as Paul Ryans budget numbers. In other words - It couldn't possibly be more of a lie.
chicknbutt

Douglasville, GA

#5656 Apr 2, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
You know how when you do a Google Image search for the terms "Completely Wrong" all you get are pictures of Mitt Romney?

You're about to bump him back a notch.

What's completely unfunny is that I believe that YOU ACTUALLY BELIEVE THAT BS!! And it's just frightening that people are so completely nuts and hateful that they are just willing to throw and common sense the might have once possessed right out the window.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
might be moving to Brunswick Oct 18 I used to live there 2
*Missing Person* Amber Whited (Jul '13) Oct 17 your wrong 8
Are you a Southern Democrat? Oct 16 voter 2
Did Morenos court order shut down Kingsland and... Oct 15 Cold War Warrior 5
The Red Carpet (Jul '13) Oct 15 HGN 3
Help in Woodbine!!!!!! Oct 15 Political Traveler 8
feds everywhere Oct 15 Political Traveler 2
Brunswick Dating
Find my Match

Brunswick Jobs