Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
silverfox

Douglas, GA

#54305 Aug 22, 2014
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-27318...

Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel said the U.S. military's job is to 'get ready' for whatever battle might lie ahead. 

Gen. Dempsey warned that America's involvement in Iraq will continue for years to come, citing the intensity of hatred among ethnic, religious and tribal groups there.

We're in the most dangerous position we've ever been in as a nation,' he told Fox-25.
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#54306 Aug 22, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
OMGosh! Are you SERIOUS? YOU criticized someone else's source?????????? The Dailykos and "thinkprogress" ??????????
You need help. You need SERIOUS help. Good grief!
==========
Oh yeah, she's crazy like that!!!! ROTFLOL
She needs emergency mental health intervention.
So let's see, are you both saying that this report is NOT true ?

http://thinkprogress.org/climate/2012/03/09/4...
In a radio interview with Voice of Christian Youth America, Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK) argued that his belief that global warming is a hoax is biblically inspired. Promoting his book The Greatest Hoax: How the Global Warming Conspiracy Threatens Your Future, Inhofe told interviewer Vic Eliason on Wednesday that only God can change the climate, and the idea that manmade pollution could affect the seasons is “arrogance“:

Well actually the Genesis 8:22 that I use in there is that “as long as the earth remains there will be springtime and harvest, cold and heat, winter and summer, day and night.” My point is, God’s still up there. The arrogance of people to think that we, human beings, would be able to change what He is doing in the climate is to me outrageous.

Inhofe went on to attack evangelical leader Rich Cizik, the former Vice President of the National Association of Evangelicals, who has made the religious case for fighting climate change pollution. Inhofe said Cizik has been “exposed as a liberal” and that he is like idolatrous Romans described in the Bible as those who “give up the truth about God for a lie.”

In the interview, Inhofe did not mention he has received $1,352,523 in campaign contributions from the oil and gas industry, including $90,950 from Koch Industries.

VCY America also argues that Obama’s birth certificate is a fraud, Muslim extremists have infiltrated the federal government, and that the United Nations has engineered the Agenda 21 program to transform human society through population control and energy use.
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#54307 Aug 22, 2014
silverfox wrote:
These are for you, oh my, just for you. Your Obama, cool as a cucumber, nothing will pull him off that course for longer than 3 minutes, NOTHING. A collage of photos, 8 minutes after he made the announcenment Foley had been be-headed. He's YOUR man.
http://www.buzzfeed.com/andrewkaczynski/7-pho...
Your Obama Derangement Syndrome is showing,
better check you zipper, putz.
ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#54308 Aug 22, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Your first sentence is a joke. Right? HOW MANY TIMES have YOU not answered questions and then doubled back and asked WHAT QUESTIONS? You progressives are a scary bunch of freedom destroying anti-American lesions. You WILL be stopped.
Silver, don't bother. It's a game.
Psychologists have long stated that studies prove that Republicans have something wrong with their brain that makes them more fearful and paranoid. Thank you for providing an opportunity to remember that fact.

http://tinyurl.com/ParanoidWhackos

It's just a question. There is no right answer. I'm simply wondering if she actually has an opinion of his own about what we SHOULD do, or if all she does is criticize things that other people do. If she DOES have an actual opinion, it would be refreshing to hear it, rather than the usual hate-speak we tend to hear from Neo-Cons.

Nothing sinister about that.
ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#54309 Aug 22, 2014
silverfox wrote:
<quoted text>
... my answer has been given, if you refuse to read the links, I can't help you. I don't dance on cue, poultry man. In other words, I'm not your frickin puppett.
No, you haven't answered the question. To say you have is insane.

Let's start all over. It's really easy - all you have to do is think and type.
----------
What do YOU think the President should do tomorrow regarding ISIS?
----------

See? No math involved, you don't have to look anything up, no links are required, you don't have to know any science. I'm throwing you a slow easy one right over the plate.

Just say what you think he should do. Easy-Peasy..
ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#54310 Aug 22, 2014
Pssst. Hey - non-crazy, not whacked out, not paranoid, non-Neo Cons. Quiet! In here!

Shhhh...

(the evil trick is I'm asking a Republican to think on their OWN about something that Fox hasn't told them what to think yet..)

(the REALLY evil trick at play here is that I'm asking one to suggest a plan for the future. LOL! Like the Republicans have EVER stopped hating and Beitching long enough to even THINK about policy..lol!)

Have you noticed how confused, paranoid and defensive they are already? It's always funny!
Sick Man Freud

Blairsville, GA

#54311 Aug 22, 2014
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry you don't like my real world example, but the simple truth is that when my friemds were putting in their pool a solar system was the most cost effective system available at the time in their area. Not sure what your gripe is since you've just admitted that YOU install alternative energy heating systems.
Yeah, well, we know how these are shuned in today's world...
Fossil Fuel Subsidies: Overview
http://priceofoil.org/fossil-fuel-subsidies/
...I guess he's angry because individuals might get a subsidy instead of his overlord coal baron.

“Registered Conservative”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#54312 Aug 22, 2014
Chopper Read wrote:
<quoted text>But there is a NAAWP- It is called the Ku KLUX Klan! Have you joined yet?
So, by the same line of reasoning the NAACP is the KKK for Blacks, which also means the KKK for whites has as much credibility as the NAACP.

Thanks for clearing that up.

Since: Aug 14

Brisbane, Australia

#54313 Aug 22, 2014
Time to GO
silverfox

Douglas, GA

#54314 Aug 22, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
Pssst. Hey - non-crazy, not whacked out, not paranoid, non-Neo Cons. Quiet! In here!
Shhhh...
(the evil trick is I'm asking a Republican to think on their OWN about something that Fox hasn't told them what to think yet..)
(the REALLY evil trick at play here is that I'm asking one to suggest a plan for the future. LOL! Like the Republicans have EVER stopped hating and Beitching long enough to even THINK about policy..lol!)
Have you noticed how confused, paranoid and defensive they are already? It's always funny!
You really are a fool, you intimidate NO ONE. We've been discussing red lines, Obama the wuss, Bill Clinton calling him a "wuss", Syria, ISIS, open borders, terrorists, Kenema funded labs in West Africa , for months & months. Get off ya MMCC fairytale & Koch brothers hatred & join in. You ignore post after post, especially if George Soros or OBAMA are mentioned. Confused, Paranoid, defensive??? That's HILARIOUS!! We slam you down & you crawl back for more. WB is nice enough to say "chicken droppings." That's you. LOL
silverfox

Douglas, GA

#54315 Aug 22, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
Shhhh...
There isn't a conservative poster on this board afraid of you. You do 99.9% of the moaning, groaning, whining, bitching, just like a senile old lady. You're too dumb to be embarrassednit..... So, by all means, keep it up. We scroll right on by. Lol
silverfox

Douglas, GA

#54316 Aug 22, 2014
^ Embarassed by it. Spare me your 2 millionth insult, they're really, really old.
The WB

Dahlonega, GA

#54317 Aug 22, 2014
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Your Obama Derangement Syndrome is showing,
better check you zipper, putz.
projecting again. Typical of the rabid obama worshipping progressive. You can get help,
Yes you can!
ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#54318 Aug 22, 2014
silverfox wrote:
<quoted text>
You really are a fool, you intimidate NO ONE. We've been discussing red lines, Obama the wuss, Bill Clinton calling him a "wuss", Syria, ISIS, open borders, terrorists, Kenema funded labs in West Africa , for months & months. Get off ya MMCC fairytale & Koch brothers hatred & join in. You ignore post after post, especially if George Soros or OBAMA are mentioned. Confused, Paranoid, defensive??? That's HILARIOUS!! We slam you down & you crawl back for more. WB is nice enough to say "chicken droppings." That's you. LOL
Must you be so predictably stupid all the time? It really does get boring.

To begin with, I'm not TRYING to intimidate anyone. Why you would think so is just illustrative of the dumbass nasty and ignorant personality you have.

Secondly, yes - you toss base and ignorant insults my way with great regularity. If that's what you call "slamming me down" - go ahead and have your fun. What DOESN'T happen ever is you actually refute a post I made using truth and logic. It just doesn't happen. And ... I don't mean to sound insulting with this at all....... but you're just not educated or informed enough to be able to do that.

Thirdly - yes - you've been OBAMA BASHING about ISIS for quite awhile. Great. That doesn't answer my question.

I'm going to ask you to answer this as a logical intelligent adult if you can -

What do YOU think the President of the United States should do about ISIS, beginning tomorrow?

Why are you so threatened that you can't respond?

Just act like an adult and talk like a mature adult and give a logical adult-like answer of what you think the U.S. president should do, moving forward.
The WB

Dahlonega, GA

#54319 Aug 22, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
Shhhh...
Always a shame when you see a poster that is as deluded as ol' chicken droppings. They project their tainted personalities onto others as they bow down to der leader and ask only to lick his boots. Very sad.
ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#54321 Aug 22, 2014
The WB wrote:
<quoted text> as they bow down to der leader and ask only to lick his boots.
Boot-licking! Bowing to the leader! That's more the kind of language we expect to hear from our insane Neo-Cons! Much better!

No one will ever be confused and think they can have a sane policy discussion with you as long as you keep that up.
ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#54322 Aug 22, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting how you switched to your REGISTERED ID for one post because someone was using your ID and then switched back to unregistered. Want me to share with everyone WHY you switched back to unregistered? lolololololol Why don't you use your REGISTERED ID all the time? Hmmmm.....shall I share?
I'd LOVE to hear your theory on that! This should be good!

Please display lot's of paranoia and come up with a good conspiracy theory, ok? Make it worth our time to read. Oh! Oh! Oh!- PLEASE don't forget to explain to us all about how registered voters are superior ...ok? Please don't leave that out, or the story won't be any good.
ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#54323 Aug 22, 2014
The WB wrote:
<quoted text> Always a shame when you see a poster that is as deluded as ol' chicken droppings. They project their tainted personalities onto others as they bow down to der leader and ask only to lick his boots. Very sad.
I am JUST not as vigilant as I used to be. You nut-jobs have gotten so boring and predictable that I'm not paying as much attention as I used to.

This post has a DER LEADER in it! And I didn't catch that the first time around...it's ........sad.

The Deutsch article, of course, is being used in front to the word "leader" to insinuate that the "leader" is of germanic descent. Implied in this play on words is that this Germanic leader is none other than Adolf Hitler himself, leader of the Nazi' Party and an individual world-renown as one of the most evil people to ever exists.

HAHAHA Obama=Hitler HAHAHAH!! Ok. Not laughing.

Clever joke, Cornholio. Ok - not.

But I do call Godwins Law.

And - I stand by previous observation that you are not a reasonable or responsible adult worthy of a conversation.
The WB

Dahlonega, GA

#54324 Aug 22, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Boot-licking! Bowing to the leader! That's more the kind of language we expect to hear from our insane Neo-Cons! Much better!
No one will ever be confused and think they can have a sane policy discussion with you as long as you keep that up.
Let's face it, you can't have what is in your opinion a sane policy discussion with anyone that doesn't agree with you 100%. That's fine. Live that way if you choose.
The WB

Dahlonega, GA

#54325 Aug 22, 2014
Obama cancels the missile defense installation for Poland. Results in Russia invading it's neighbors.(Tell Vlad I'll have more flexibility after this election).
Obama announces to the entire world including interested terrorists when and how US troops would be removed from Iraq. Result- thousands of innocents murdered.
US arms ISIS fighters through Libya - the result more dead in Syria and four Americans made scapegoats and left to die in Benghazi.
US Justice department under orders from der leader meddles in Missouri, Florida and Massachusetts all with similar results. Obama was wrong and is wrong.
Fast and furious?
US law broken by obama by trading gitmo scumbags for American deserter Bowe Bergdahl. der leader says we don't leave American behind. Tell it to the families Benghazi scapegoats or to Andrew Tahmooressi.
How delusional does a person have to be to believe anything obama or anyone in his administration has to say about anything?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Speed Trap along the I-95 corridor in Mcintosh ... (Nov '15) Oct 6 Joe 56
where in Darien can i use draw net to catch shr... Sep '17 Dvht 3
Jekyll Public Oyster Beds Aug '17 Brief 1
Jennifer aka Snow (Jun '14) Aug '17 Ja nuttz 4
Job Corps info. (Aug '11) Aug '17 Jenforbus 6
Looking Aug '17 Truth 10
are great white sharks in altamahal river ? Aug '17 FLNDN 6

Brunswick Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance