Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Cbutt

Norcross, GA

#53830 Aug 16, 2014
The WB wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the useful idiot.
Democrats support child molestation and sex slavery-
Democrats oppose Christian views for each individual
Democrats favor government control of personal property- really big with fascists.
Democrats oppose national security
Democrats support the genocide currently occurring in the middle east and in Africa-
Vote Democrat and be part of the fascist regime!
ooooooo------kay....

Clearly you're off the deep end and hallucinating.. No point in discussing anything with you.
Cbutt

Norcross, GA

#53831 Aug 16, 2014
jeb is low IQ cbutt 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
One day perhaps you'll quit being such a d-bag and putz and get a life outside of a message board.
You're still not there yet. Keep trying.
The WB

Dawsonville, GA

#53832 Aug 16, 2014
Cbutt wrote:
<quoted text>
ooooooo------kay....
Clearly you're off the deep end and hallucinating.. No point in discussing anything with you.
No point because it is all true and you know it.
silverfox

Fitzgerald, GA

#53834 Aug 16, 2014
I mentioned, awhile back, the shake up at MTP, Chuck Todd wanting David Gregory's job. MTP ratings were eating dust. I also mentiond Andrea Mitchell, of late, looked like a deer caught in the headlights, mostly when speaking of Obama's failed foreign policies & tanking approval ratings....... Butt was stupid enought to say,'I don't know who any of those people are.' And then have the nerve to say today he of all the liberals, "put out news." That's HILARIOUS --- lies & lies & more lies, yep, that's butt. ROTFL
silverfox

Fitzgerald, GA

#53835 Aug 16, 2014
Cbutt wrote:
<quoted text>
ooooooo------kay....
Clearly you're off the deep end and hallucinating.. No point in discussing anything with you.
......no point because WB is eating your LUNCH & dinner. ROTFLOL
Cbutt

Norcross, GA

#53836 Aug 16, 2014
rename wrote:
Oil,,,coal,,,and Gas is what has made America an economic powerhouse beginning in the early 1900's into today.....
No other energy exists today that can replace those 3 natural resources...
For anyone to assume otherwise only shows how stupid they really are....
Oil's affect on transpiration has made America the most mobile nation in the world.....it helped us defeat Germany in WWII and for lack of gasoline and oil was a main reason Hitler could not move his army...
Coal and Gas power generation brought electricity to a dark nation providing heat and cooling.....industrial improvements and put America as the position of being the leader of the world.....therefore having a huge impact on world affairs.....
All the bitching about oil, coal, and gas is based on ignorance and belies the fact that without any of those natural resources we would resemble the nations of Africa and other 3rd world countries....
This link provides some background to those with open minds.....,
http://blog.heartland.org/2014/05/the-liberty...
Thanks for promoting the interests of the Koch Brothers. Heartland is their paid propaganda wing.

If you care more about oil and coal profits than you do about American middle-class issues, you're reading the right stuff.

If you want actual truthful facts backed by science and reality and care about American citizens - you're in the wrong place.
Cbutt

Norcross, GA

#53837 Aug 16, 2014
silverfox wrote:
<quoted text>
......no point because WB is eating your LUNCH & dinner. ROTFLOL
How so?

He just proposed that Democrats want a world full of child slaves. Not only is not based in reality in any way - there is no intellectual or factual point made at all, just moronic insults.

I'm sure that YOU like that, being the weasely and hateful little ignoramus you are- but, it doesn't constitute anything of use or worthy of response in a discussion amongst reasonable men. It's just pure idiocy. If you call that "eating your lunch" - You're a moron of epic proportions. But you've already proven that repeatedly.
Cbutt

Norcross, GA

#53838 Aug 16, 2014
silverfox wrote:
I mentioned, awhile back, the shake up at MTP, Chuck Todd wanting David Gregory's job. MTP ratings were eating dust. I also mentiond Andrea Mitchell, of late, looked like a deer caught in the headlights, mostly when speaking of Obama's failed foreign policies & tanking approval ratings....... Butt was stupid enought to say,'I don't know who any of those people are.' And then have the nerve to say today he of all the liberals, "put out news." That's HILARIOUS --- lies & lies & more lies, yep, that's butt. ROTFL
You mentioned a bunch of news anchors. I said I don't get my news from TV, that I read.

This is true.

However, I beg of you to prove that I DON'T read, as you assert with such great conviction. I'd be interested in how you know supposedly more about where I get MY information from and what my habits are than I do. That would be interesting to hear, since that's what you're claiming.

Good God are you stupid. It's just mind-boggling how pathetic you are.
Cbutt

Norcross, GA

#53839 Aug 16, 2014
silverfox wrote:
I mentioned, awhile back, the shake up at MTP, Chuck Todd wanting David Gregory's job. MTP ratings were eating dust. I also mentiond Andrea Mitchell, of late, looked like a deer caught in the headlights, mostly when speaking of Obama's failed foreign policies & tanking approval ratings....... Butt was stupid enought to say,'I don't know who any of those people are.' And then have the nerve to say today he of all the liberals, "put out news." That's HILARIOUS --- lies & lies & more lies, yep, that's butt. ROTFL
And - for what it's worth - I still have no idea what MTP, Chuck Todd, David Gregory or an Andrea Mitchel is.

But it sounds like you watch way too much tv. A common trait amongst idiots.
The WB

Dawsonville, GA

#53841 Aug 16, 2014
rename wrote:
Oil,,,coal,,,and Gas is what has made America an economic powerhouse beginning in the early 1900's into today.....
No other energy exists today that can replace those 3 natural resources...
For anyone to assume otherwise only shows how stupid they really are....
Oil's affect on transpiration has made America the most mobile nation in the world.....it helped us defeat Germany in WWII and for lack of gasoline and oil was a main reason Hitler could not move his army...
Coal and Gas power generation brought electricity to a dark nation providing heat and cooling.....industrial improvements and put America as the position of being the leader of the world.....therefore having a huge impact on world affairs.....
All the bitching about oil, coal, and gas is based on ignorance and belies the fact that without any of those natural resources we would resemble the nations of Africa and other 3rd world countries....
This link provides some background to those with open minds.....,
http://blog.heartland.org/2014/05/the-liberty...
Excellent. Thank you.
Progressives assume all improvements were brought about by pipe smoking writers with leather patches on there coat sleeves, when it was hard work, sweat and individual initiative that has made all of our lives better.
Chief joke of the week- Robert Reich comes to mind.
The WB

Dawsonville, GA

#53842 Aug 16, 2014
silverfox wrote:
I mentioned, awhile back, the shake up at MTP, Chuck Todd wanting David Gregory's job. MTP ratings were eating dust. I also mentiond Andrea Mitchell, of late, looked like a deer caught in the headlights, mostly when speaking of Obama's failed foreign policies & tanking approval ratings....... Butt was stupid enought to say,'I don't know who any of those people are.' And then have the nerve to say today he of all the liberals, "put out news." That's HILARIOUS --- lies & lies & more lies, yep, that's butt. ROTFL
I stopped watching meet the depressed ages ago.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#53844 Aug 16, 2014
rename wrote:
<quoted text>
And here is the gubmint stats on energy and which types provide the energy we use.....
And a dummy like you assumes clean energy can replace it....
Your ignorant, and a fool if u think clean energy can replace it....
Transportation translates to feeble transportation with electrical vehicles,,,,
Cannot replace diesel for the major transportation in America today which is trucking...,
Clean energy cannot fly planes, replace coal and gas electrical generation..,
Clean energy from Corn to replace gasoline would requires the whole nation to be planted in corn,,, even then it would only replace appox 50% of gasoline if every corn stalk was used to power ground transportation.,,
Of course folks would have to find another food source as most would starve without corn ...
Just admit your an idiot ... As it is very obvious you don't know what the hell your talking about.....
http://www.eia.gov/tools/faqs/faq.cfm...
You've just done two things in your post.

1. You've provided information about how we use energy today.

2. You've claimed that clean energy can't replace it.

Without even having followed your link, I'll go with you on how we use energy today - because that's irrelevant, mostly. We know it's a dirty, messy polluting affair that drives world politics and money. No revelations there.

AND - I'll go further.. you're right that clean energy can't replace that usage RIGHT NOW.

Where I'll argue with you is that clean energy can't be viable. To begin with - the world could use a LOT less energy than it currently consumes, and we could do that RIGHT NOW, if all people were intelligent and responsible. Unfortunately, as Topix proves daily -- they aren't.

To go further - there are MANY clean sources of energy in the universe. We haven't yet perfected them for our uses and put in place the infrastructure to make them viable - but it's something we could start on right now, and with effort - we could live in a world with a very different picture of energy sourcing and consumption than we currently do.

Not only could we - it should be every single person on the planets strongest desire to make that a reality as quickly as possible.

Unfortunately, if we pursued that path with focus and intent to succeed, it would NOT be good for the current power-brokers of politics and big oil and big coal. That is why they spend SO much money trying to manipulate governments and simple minds. Humanity must recognize these tactics and reject them, for the very sake of humanity itself.

To put forth corn is simply disingenuous, and probably something you read from some site paid for by big-coal and big-oil dollars. It's a pointless argument, seeing as everyone is aware that corn isn't the solution and hasn't been for some time. Corn isn't that different from big-oil and big-gas. It drives dollars and power and big-agriculture is just about as evil as big-coal - that's the only reason Monsanto is still open for business.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#53846 Aug 16, 2014
rename wrote:
<quoted text>
Just another dreamer......
Use less energy huh ...
Perhaps you wanna elaborate.. But I doubt it,,, as many put forth the same idea with no solutions , no examples , and blame it on the Koch boys.....
Cut energy use... What a dumb azz statement.....
Unknown energy sources in the universe huh....
Another pipe dream with no actual examples , solutions , and just more " big oil is bad ."
Your dreaming is a waking nightmare as you offer nothing to substantiate any thing you say....
Yours is the same hope and change BS Obama has brought us....,,with no substance.....
You want to cripple the coal, oil, and gas industry with nothing but hope and change to replace it.....
When you can produce something to back up your BS arguments, post it here...
Otherwise your still the dummy from day one when I came into this thread.....
You simply can't imagine a world different than what you know right now, can you? That's sad.

I bet YOU could tell us 20 ways humans could consume dramatically less energy, without looking up a thing. It's not hard at all - even a squirrel-chasing moron could do it.

It's inexplicable that you're so devoted to big-oil and coal. I be surprised if you being paid to promote the interests of big coal in internet forums, at the expense of the rest of the human race.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#53847 Aug 16, 2014
By the way.. I didn't say "unknown energy source in the universe". Most sources of energy in the universe are well understood. Just not by YOU.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#53848 Aug 16, 2014
The WB wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent. Thank you.
Progressives assume all improvements were brought about by pipe smoking writers with leather patches on there coat sleeves, when it was hard work, sweat and individual initiative that has made all of our lives better.
Chief joke of the week- Robert Reich comes to mind.
You should have used the possessive "THEIR" rather than "There". Robert Reich knows that, and so do leather-patch wearing writers.

The only culture you've ever been exposed to is under your fingernails.
silverfox

Fitzgerald, GA

#53851 Aug 16, 2014
The WB wrote:
<quoted text>
I stopped watching meet the depressed ages ago.
I mourned the loss of Tim Russert, Mee the Press has never been the same.
silverfox

Fitzgerald, GA

#53852 Aug 16, 2014
The WB wrote:
<quoted text>
I stopped watching meet the depressed ages ago.
I just imagine I'll be tuned into Chuck Todd's first show this Sunday, at least for a few minutes.
Sick Man Freud

Blairsville, GA

#53853 Aug 16, 2014
The WB wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the useful idiot.
Democrats support child molestation and sex slavery-
Democrats oppose Christian views for each individual
Democrats favor government control of personal property- really big with fascists.
Democrats oppose national security
Democrats support the genocide currently occurring in the middle east and in Africa-
Vote Democrat and be part of the fascist regime!
It's perfectly clear what "The WB" stands for... The Whiney Butt...
Sick Man Freud

Blairsville, GA

#53854 Aug 16, 2014
rename wrote:
<quoted text>
He was talking about keeping Libroids out of office dummy.....
I agree with him ....,
Your an idiot...,,
Again, how ironic is for someone to call another an idiot when they don't know the difference between "your" and you're"? Numerous posters have pointed this out time after time and still you're (notice the correct usage) too ignorant to learn.
Sick Man Freud

Blairsville, GA

#53855 Aug 16, 2014
rename wrote:
<quoted text>
And here is the gubmint stats on energy and which types provide the energy we use.....
And a dummy like you assumes clean energy can replace it....
Your ignorant, and a fool if u think clean energy can replace it....
Transportation translates to feeble transportation with electrical vehicles,,,,
Cannot replace diesel for the major transportation in America today which is trucking...,
Clean energy cannot fly planes, replace coal and gas electrical generation..,
Clean energy from Corn to replace gasoline would requires the whole nation to be planted in corn,,, even then it would only replace appox 50% of gasoline if every corn stalk was used to power ground transportation.,,
Of course folks would have to find another food source as most would starve without corn ...
Just admit your an idiot ... As it is very obvious you don't know what the hell your talking about.....
http://www.eia.gov/tools/faqs/faq.cfm...
What's humorous is that you've posted a link detailing the percentages of energy types used for the production of electricity only. Ironically, while nearly two-thirds of electric generation comes from coal and gas at this present time, shifting more of that to green energy in the future is not only a real, attainable goal,it's already happening all around you. You can believe that solar energy is a dream, but usage is and will steadily increase. Granted, the cost of solar power is not overly viable without government subsidies presently, but it's only a matter of time before they become equally competitive with traditional energy sources. For example, solar photovoltaic costs have dropped 70% in just the past five years alone. The same goes for wind turbine systems. While it will take some time, those and other green energy sources will become competitive. That's what scares the coal and oil industries.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Speed Trap along the I-95 corridor in Mcintosh ... (Nov '15) Aug 11 elder abuse 50
Job Corps info. (Aug '11) Aug 10 Jenforbus 6
Looking Aug 10 Truth 10
are great white sharks in altamahal river ? Aug 2 FLNDN 6
Watch Out Woodbine Aug 2 BellSouth 1
What Y'all think of District Attorney Jackie Jo... (Nov '11) Jul 21 Martin gillis 103
Part 12 Guy Heinze Jr. (May '10) Jul '17 Jeb 1,232

Brunswick Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brunswick Mortgages