Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
The WB

Dahlonega, GA

#53813 Aug 16, 2014
Figure it out folks. Anyone that would vote for any democrat for any office for any reason in this day and age, is in favor of infanticide, government control of 100% of your life, removing your rights, redefining marriage, is willing to destroy the entire country to keep only democrats in power. In other words that means insane. Democrats hate America, hate God in general and Christianity in particular, hate personal rights and are too ignorant to hold any position of trust or authority ever, in any capacity.
Chopper Read

Fitzgerald, GA

#53814 Aug 16, 2014
The WB wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, I don't care how ignorant you are and wish to remain, but throwing insults around because you are too limited intellectually and without any common decency has grown tired.
You have no redeeming information, no reasonable point of view and no moral compass. Just another know nothing, do nothing, have done nothing big mouth progressive troublemaker, one this community would be better off without.
...and I suppose that you and your tea party friends are the ones who are going to lead us to the halls of Shambhala- please spare me, grifter!
jeb is low IQ cbutt 2

Alpharetta, GA

#53815 Aug 16, 2014
Chopper Read wrote:
<quoted text>...and I suppose that you and your tea party friends are the ones who are going to lead us to the halls of Shambhala- please spare me, grifter!
You are too far gone for anyone to lead you, putz. You are beneath caring about.
The WB

Dahlonega, GA

#53816 Aug 16, 2014
Chopper Read wrote:
<quoted text>...and I suppose that you and your tea party friends are the ones who are going to lead us to the halls of Shambhala- please spare me, grifter!
Wrong again or are you just projecting your scammer tendencies?
ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#53817 Aug 16, 2014
The WB wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no redeeming information,
Wrong. I'm one of the few that actually does put up news that's not from the right-wing- info-tainment echo chamber.
The WB wrote:
<quoted text>
no reasonable point of view
Wrong. Out of the posters on this site, I'm about the only one that actually CARES beyond "Rah! Rah! Go Team!" . I'm genuinely concerned about how our country is governed and that our problems get solved and that live improves for AMERICAN CITIZENS..all of them. That is precisely why a DESPISE that the right-wing of our government has been purchased by Big Oil and Big Coal and Big Business - and if anybody else hopes to improve their lives - well - they just better hope they get trickled down on... That's insanity. This is a country of the people, by the people, FOR the people. Unfortunately, the Rah! Rah! idiots on the right wing have no clue that everything they hear on the right-wing echo chamber is bought and paid for by Big Oil, Big Coal, their representative are bought and paid for by Big Oil and Big coal, and so is the propaganda machine that they line up every day to suck from.
The WB wrote:
<quoted text>
no moral compass.
Wrong. It's precisely because I have a moral compass that I care about people. It's precisely because I have a moral compass that I despise the uneducated stupidity of morons that enable our government to be usurped by being too dense to understand they are being manipulated. In fact - it sounds like you might be one of them.
The WB wrote:
<quoted text>
Just another know nothing, do nothing, have done nothing big mouth progressive troublemaker, one this community would be better off without.
Kind of tired of me pointing out right-wing stupidity, huh? Kind of tired of me having facts that can't be argued against because they're correct, aren't you?

Don't blame me. Pull your head out of your azz and quit being wrong and stupid, and I won't tell you that you're wrong and stupid. Put your blame in the right place.
ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#53818 Aug 16, 2014
The WB wrote:
Figure it out folks. Anyone that would vote for any democrat for any office for any reason in this day and age, is in favor of infanticide, government control of 100% of your life, removing your rights, redefining marriage, is willing to destroy the entire country to keep only democrats in power. In other words that means insane. Democrats hate America, hate God in general and Christianity in particular, hate personal rights and are too ignorant to hold any position of trust or authority ever, in any capacity.
This is exactly what somebody who is addicted to right-wing propaganda, which is all paid for by big-coal and oil would say.

There is nothing specific here. No solutions - No "let's do this, which addresses problem x, helps people, and costs this much."

It's all blind hatred without focus.

"Destroy the country!"
"Control your life!"
"Communism!"

Truly the signs of a highly opinionated idiot. All slogans and noise, no solutions or thought.
ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#53819 Aug 16, 2014
Chopper Read wrote:
Have you heard any Republican solutions to anything lately, Chopper? I haven't.

I've been reading the right-wing websites daily for years - and there's just NOTHING. No solutions, no plans. All I see on there are a lot of variations of I hate Obama, I hate liberals. Nothing more.

Well except for that one thing Palin said:

“We believe”? Wait, I thought fast food joints, hurh. Don’t you guys think that they’re like of the Devil or somethin’ I was. Liberals, you want to send those evil employees who would dare work at a fast food joint then ya just don’t believe in, thought you wanted to, I dunno, send them to Purgatory or somethin’ so they all go vegan and, uh, wages and picket lines I dunno they’re not often discussed in Purgatory, are they? I dunno why are you even worried about fast food wages because ha. Well we believe an America, where minimum wage jobs, they're not like life time gigs, they're stepping stones.”

I guess that's as close as they get to a coherent position on anything.
ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#53820 Aug 16, 2014
jeb is low IQ cbutt 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are too far gone for anyone to lead you, putz. You are beneath caring about.
One day perhaps you'll make your first post of something besides an insult - a post worth reading.

But that day isn't today.
The WB

Dawsonville, GA

#53821 Aug 16, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong. I'm one of the few that actually does put up news that's not from the right-wing- info-tainment echo chamber.
<quoted text>
Wrong. Out of the posters on this site, I'm about the only one that actually CARES beyond "Rah! Rah! Go Team!" . I'm genuinely concerned about how our country is governed and that our problems get solved and that live improves for AMERICAN CITIZENS..all of them. That is precisely why a DESPISE that the right-wing of our government has been purchased by Big Oil and Big Coal and Big Business - and if anybody else hopes to improve their lives - well - they just better hope they get trickled down on... That's insanity. This is a country of the people, by the people, FOR the people. Unfortunately, the Rah! Rah! idiots on the right wing have no clue that everything they hear on the right-wing echo chamber is bought and paid for by Big Oil, Big Coal, their representative are bought and paid for by Big Oil and Big coal, and so is the propaganda machine that they line up every day to suck from.
<quoted text>
Wrong. It's precisely because I have a moral compass that I care about people. It's precisely because I have a moral compass that I despise the uneducated stupidity of morons that enable our government to be usurped by being too dense to understand they are being manipulated. In fact - it sounds like you might be one of them.
<quoted text>
Kind of tired of me pointing out right-wing stupidity, huh? Kind of tired of me having facts that can't be argued against because they're correct, aren't you?
Don't blame me. Pull your head out of your azz and quit being wrong and stupid, and I won't tell you that you're wrong and stupid. Put your blame in the right place.
You just perpetuate the lies spewed from left wing echo chambers. You wouldn't know truth if it bit you on the rear-end. Spare me, spare us your arrogant rantings and fairy tales about anything adults might be interested in exploring.
silverfox

Fitzgerald, GA

#53822 Aug 16, 2014
Butt says he, "put up news" --- as we ask & ask & ask again for links to back up HIS OPINIONS. He lies & lies .... is what butt does. His links are very, very few, and those few are absolutely WORTHLESS. LMAO
Who's butt fooling?----- N-O-B-O-D-Y
The WB

Dawsonville, GA

#53823 Aug 16, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
This is exactly what somebody who is addicted to right-wing propaganda, which is all paid for by big-coal and oil would say.
There is nothing specific here. No solutions - No "let's do this, which addresses problem x, helps people, and costs this much."
It's all blind hatred without focus.
"Destroy the country!"
"Control your life!"
"Communism!"
Truly the signs of a highly opinionated idiot. All slogans and noise, no solutions or thought.
You are the useful idiot.
Democrats support child molestation and sex slavery-
Democrats oppose Christian views for each individual
Democrats favor government control of personal property- really big with fascists.
Democrats oppose national security
Democrats support the genocide currently occurring in the middle east and in Africa-
Vote Democrat and be part of the fascist regime!
The WB

Dawsonville, GA

#53824 Aug 16, 2014
silverfox wrote:
Butt says he, "put up news" --- as we ask & ask & ask again for links to back up HIS OPINIONS. He lies & lies .... is what butt does. His links are very, very few, and those few are absolutely WORTHLESS. LMAO
Who's butt fooling?----- N-O-B-O-D-Y
There is no news at msnbc, daily kos, huffington, ny times
All opinion and yellow journalism. Only fools believe what these outfits produce.
silverfox

Fitzgerald, GA

#53825 Aug 16, 2014
The WB wrote:
Excellent post... "is willing to destroy the entire country to keep only democrats in power." yep, that's the mindset we see right here on this forum, from the progressives. They hold nothing in the US/world sacred, not even the lives of their children & grandchildren.
silverfox

Fitzgerald, GA

#53828 Aug 16, 2014
The WB wrote:
<quoted text>
You just perpetuate the lies spewed from left wing echo chambers. You wouldn't know truth if it bit you on the rear-end. Spare me, spare us your arrogant rantings and fairy tales about anything adults might be interested in exploring.
A-FREAKIN-MEN

He so full of himself--- he strokes his ego as much as a hummingbird flaps it's wings. That's a WHOLE lot of ego for one little misfit. HE surely loves himself though.--- He's too stupid to be pathetic.
jeb is low IQ cbutt 2

Alpharetta, GA

#53829 Aug 16, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
One day perhaps you'll make your first post of something besides an insult - a post worth reading.
But that day isn't today.
One day perhaps you'll quit being such a d-bag and putz and get a life outside of a message board.
Cbutt

Norcross, GA

#53830 Aug 16, 2014
The WB wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the useful idiot.
Democrats support child molestation and sex slavery-
Democrats oppose Christian views for each individual
Democrats favor government control of personal property- really big with fascists.
Democrats oppose national security
Democrats support the genocide currently occurring in the middle east and in Africa-
Vote Democrat and be part of the fascist regime!
ooooooo------kay....

Clearly you're off the deep end and hallucinating.. No point in discussing anything with you.
Cbutt

Norcross, GA

#53831 Aug 16, 2014
jeb is low IQ cbutt 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
One day perhaps you'll quit being such a d-bag and putz and get a life outside of a message board.
You're still not there yet. Keep trying.
The WB

Dawsonville, GA

#53832 Aug 16, 2014
Cbutt wrote:
<quoted text>
ooooooo------kay....
Clearly you're off the deep end and hallucinating.. No point in discussing anything with you.
No point because it is all true and you know it.
silverfox

Fitzgerald, GA

#53834 Aug 16, 2014
I mentioned, awhile back, the shake up at MTP, Chuck Todd wanting David Gregory's job. MTP ratings were eating dust. I also mentiond Andrea Mitchell, of late, looked like a deer caught in the headlights, mostly when speaking of Obama's failed foreign policies & tanking approval ratings....... Butt was stupid enought to say,'I don't know who any of those people are.' And then have the nerve to say today he of all the liberals, "put out news." That's HILARIOUS --- lies & lies & more lies, yep, that's butt. ROTFL
silverfox

Fitzgerald, GA

#53835 Aug 16, 2014
Cbutt wrote:
<quoted text>
ooooooo------kay....
......no point because WB is eating your LUNCH & dinner. ROTFLOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Info on him Jun 16 IllBBk 1
Blues,boy,Xa-nax,add-erall,H,B/lk,Etc Jun 9 Locko 1
Want to buy between 50 - 1000 acres of Good Lan... Jun 7 private buyer 1
what is ku? May 31 moe 1
Judge Jean Bolin (May '12) May 26 Dog pound 16
want to buy 40 - 200 acres of land near darien May '18 retired 1
Beware. Apr '18 jbk 4

Brunswick Jobs

Personal Finance

Brunswick Mortgages