Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#53765 Aug 15, 2014
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Tell me who you are and we'll see who's a scary little boy...pu$$.
And I don't know your mother so I can't speak of her condition...
But she raised you...so I bet she is stupid as hell too.
And your are probably a pu$$ cuz your daddy is...Huh?
They both, like you, probably need put out of their misery...
The world would be a better place...(IMO)
I c Dr. Doobie Bros, the internet tuff guy is at it again. Bet he could beat the other goof up. Jeb is a punk.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#53766 Aug 15, 2014
jeb is low IQ cbutt 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Another lie.
Using your logic, you should quit posting because your a bad poster. And a putz.
Then how would he get his interpersonal activity? This is the only place any 1 pays him any attention.
stupid

Carnesville, GA

#53767 Aug 15, 2014
rename wrote:
Well heck....it's been a beautiful day to be outside taking care of business....
I wasn't even aware it was a holiday from the funny farm for Libroids until I came in to the forum....
And low and behold they are having their reunion of "Nuts we Are.".....
The chief Nut preaching lies about the Koch boys ..... and the minor Nuts giving their Amens......
Kinda makes me want to throw a nickel in the crooked plate.....
But every conservative knows it's all smoke and mirrors to boster their sorry little Libroid bleeding heart about the upcoming slaughter in the November elections ......
Hollar loud dummies ......maybe Obama will send y'all a thankee card with his pic on it....,for framing of course....,
You truly are stupid.

Nunn for congress!!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
OMTE

Rochelle, GA

#53769 Aug 15, 2014
I wonder how many citizens of Ga. know that almost 1,200 of these illegal alien "children" have been sit here...
Or how many know that our state Congress is run by RINOs...
Or that our Governor is playing both sides of the fence...
http://www.macon.com/2014/08/15/3249911/king-...

After three years of silence on immigration in Georgia, Gov. Nathan Deal fired off an angry letter to President Barack Obama late last month concerning 1,154 illegal alien “unaccompanied minors” being secretly shipped to Georgia. He says some legislators are complaining about increased school enrollments.

It seems Deal is upset that President Obama didn’t inform him about the influx of new illegal aliens. But six days later he invited members of the illegal alien lobby and the foreign language media into his office to quietly smooth things over.

Because the main-stream-media is offering up the usual agenda-driven and intentionally low-information version of coverage on all things “immigration,” some inconvenient facts on “the humanitarian, unaccompanied children, border crisis.”

This chaos was created by Obama with the Saul Alinsky-designed intention of crashing the entire American immigration enforcement system, creating a last minute vehicle for another congressional amnesty and importing as many future Democratic voters as possible.

The majority of the children, aren’t children. Or “unaccompanied.” Most of the children that we are told every half-hour somehow made it 1,500 miles from Central America to Texas alone are actually teens, according to the Pew Research Center. Some are gang members. Border patrol agents who come in contact with these “children” are reporting cases of contracting scabies, lice, tuberculosis and Swine flu. And now passing these Third World diseases on to their own American children.

The Washington Times reports that according to Border Patrol statistics, most of the illegal alien “children” apprehended in the recent border rush are actually entire families. Less than one-fourth of all those apprehended are unaccompanied alien children from Central America.“The number of illegally arriving families shot up five times faster than unaccompanied alien children arrivals over last year” says the news report.

Information from an actual study of and report on the facts on the children from the Washington-based Center for Immigration Studies doesn’t help the Obama “blame the Bush-era law” fairy tale either.“Despite the attention it has received, by its own terms, the “William Wilberforce Trafficking Victims Protection Reauthorization Act of 2008 -- a law aimed, in part, at “unaccompanied alien children” who are victims of trafficking -- may have little applicability to the current situation on the border.

It appears that a significant majority of children coming across are not “unaccompanied alien children” according to the definition found in federal law. Federal law defines an “unaccompanied alien child” as an illegal alien under the age of 18 who is without “a parent or legal guardian in the United States.” Data from government agencies suggest that the overwhelming majority of minors arriving on the U.S. border have family in the United States.”

More from the CIS report:“There is little evidence to suggest that the recent arrivals are victims of trafficking, which involves coercion. Instead, families and their children are willing participants in smuggling operations, having paid smugglers (up to $10,000) to bring them into the United States. As ICE explains,“Human trafficking and human smuggling are distinct criminal activities, and the terms are not interchangeable.”

What Georgians -- including Gov. Deal -- should prepare for is that all of this deceit isn’t even the main event in Obama’s scheme. He has promised another illegal administrative amnesty declaration which is likely coming in the next month or so, unless he is stopped.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
OMTE

Rochelle, GA

#53770 Aug 15, 2014
It seems our State Congress is run by RINOs and our Gov. is playing both side of the fence...
http://www.macon.com/2014/08/15/3249911/king-...
I wonder how many Ga. citizens know that 1,200 illegal aliens have been shipped here from the border?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
OMTE

Rochelle, GA

#53771 Aug 15, 2014
The Americans that will be hurt the most by this mass influx of illegal aliens in Ga. are...
Special needs American children.
They are the one that will have decreased one on one time with Teachers...because these special needs children will be pushed aside to teach english to kids from these third world countries.
Classrooms already have 25-30 children in them...many who are special needs.
It is unfair to these American children...that they are not considered before other countries' children are.
Everybody need to call their Senator and demand they vote yes on the House Bill H.R. 5230 to stop this madness and put AMERICAN children first.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
The WB

Dawsonville, GA

#53772 Aug 15, 2014
Chopper Read wrote:
<quoted text>Is it anti-Semitism to say that the Jews are the ones that had Jesus crucified? Read your bible, little boy. BTW, what is your last name, Heath?
Perhaps you should take your own advice.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
The WB

Dawsonville, GA

#53774 Aug 15, 2014
Cbutt wrote:
<quoted text>
And that, my friends, is exactly the sort of report you would EXPECT to hear from somebody who is PAID to write exactly what they wrote. They are doubling down on discredited claims that they've been making for years.
The Global Warming Policy Foundation has been found to be funded from European Coal producers. The "Senate Minority Report" simply means "Tea-Bagging Republicans".
There is literally nothing new here at all. Nothing has changed.
That's what happens when you get your news from the Neo-Con echo-chamber.
I generally don't waste time on progressives that spew hatred and lies, but sometimes it must be done to expose the intellectually dishonest and morally bankrupt rantings of a good little Bundist like yourself. You prtetend to have all of the answers, but alas, you can only regurgitate what has been programmed into that feeble mind of yours by der leader and his ilk.
I pray that one day your eyes will be opened before it is too late.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
silverfox

Fitzgerald, GA

#53775 Aug 15, 2014
Had this white officer shot a black girl, this Virginia town would have burned to the ground.

http://www.wtop.com/...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
silverfox

Fitzgerald, GA

#53776 Aug 15, 2014
Black cop shoots unarmed white vet dead- NO charges.

http://www.steelersuniverse.com/forums/showth...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
silverfox

Fitzgerald, GA

#53777 Aug 15, 2014
There isn't enough time in my day to post hundreds of examples just like these last two posts. Can the libroid freakazoids grasp the point??? I highly doubt it.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Stupid

Dawsonville, GA

#53778 Aug 15, 2014
stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
I am truly stupid.
Nunn for congress!!!! Who other than a complete idiot would support Nunn?
I had to come clean. Admitting my problem is the first step toward sanity they tell me.
silverfox

Fitzgerald, GA

#53781 Aug 15, 2014
Please, just ONE more... black man shoots unarmed baby strapped in stroller.... Thank you, I rest my case.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/other/georgia-man...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
little bird

Dawsonville, GA

#53783 Aug 15, 2014
rename wrote:
Nunn.::: I defer to Obama...,
Nunn ::: I support Obama ....
I wonder if Nunn is that naive about the majority of Georgians.....,
Brains- none.
Chopper Read

Fitzgerald, GA

#53784 Aug 15, 2014
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it is anti-Semitism to say the Jews are the ones that had Jesus crucified...
The corrupt Jewish leaders and the Romans had Jesus crucified...dummy.
The Jewish people loved Jesus.
Try reading any book about it, pu$$....
And you know my last name, jebby.
At least tell me your first name...if ya ain't scared?
Oh wait a minute...nevermind...you are a PU$$!!! LoL!!!
The Romans felt no real threat from Jesus- Pilate said " I find no fault with this man", It was the Jews who insisted he be crucified. Hell, if you don't believe me, just ask Ag- at least she knows her bible.
CButt

Douglasville, GA

#53785 Aug 15, 2014
A report released Friday details a legacy of layoffs and environmental damage at subsidiaries of Koch Industries, the holding company owned by the conservative billionaire Koch brothers.

Titled "Legacy of Loss: Koch Industries' Layoffs and Environmental Harm in Battleground States," it looks at 12 states where Democrats are facing tough races in the fall.

Most of the facts laid out in the report have been previously reported by local news outlets, but taken together they serve to reinforce that the GOP is a party funded by billionaires whose business practices cost workers their jobs and pollute the air and water.

Below are some highlights:

Alaska: Koch Industries subsidiary Flint Hill Resources is shutting down refinery operations near the North Pole, eliminating at least 81 jobs. One of the reasons cited by the company is the high cost of cleaning up environmental contamination by toxic chemicals. The state of Alaska has sued Flint Hill Resources over the contamination.

November 2009: Flint Hills Announced that Six Wells Near Its North Pole Refinery Had Tested Positive For
Sulfolane.
According to the Associated Press,“Flint Hills Resources announced last month that six wells near its North Pole
refinery
had tested positive for sulfolane, a chemical with largely unknown long
-
term health effects. Since then, expanded
testing has determined about 30 private wells north of the refinery have been tainted with varying amounts of the chemical.
Sulfolane is used
to make fuel and bonds easily with water. Flint Hills officials believe a sulfolane spill sometime before 2000
leached into the water table near the refinery, affecting an unknown number of wells.

Arkansas: Koch Industries subsidiary Georgia-Pacific has laid off at least 700 workers since 2011 from its Crossett Plywood and Stud Manufacturing Operation. Earlier this year, the air and water at an elementary school near the plant were found to be among the nation's most toxic, ranking in the top one percentile, according to USA Today.

Iowa: In an example of what the report calls an "Anti-Iowa Agenda," Koch Industries Chairman Charles Koch opposes federal subsidies for ethanol, which is a significant source of income in the corn-producing state.

The other states discussed in the report are Florida, Kentucky, Michigan, Minnesota, Montana, New Hampshire, North Carolina, West Virginia and Wisconsin.

Koch-affiliated political groups have vowed to spend more than $300 million in the 2014 midterm election cycle to bolster Republican candidates through issue-focused ads and to oppose carbon emission regulations proposed by the Obama administration. This level of spending makes the Koch network a prime target for Democratic political groups

http://realkochfacts.com/app/uploads/sites/13...
jemima

Carnesville, GA

#53787 Aug 15, 2014
rename wrote:
<quoted text>
I see one of the dummies is still on holiday.....
Another crooked Tea Party politician takes one on the chin. This dummy needs to always be on holiday. Maybe we could rename him rename, both are a joke.

AUSTIN, Texas (AP)— A grand jury indicted Texas Gov. Rick Perry on Friday for allegedly abusing the powers of his office by carrying out a threat to veto funding for state prosecutors investigating public corruption — making the possible 2016 presidential hopeful his state's first indicted governor in nearly a century.
remane is insane

Carnesville, GA

#53788 Aug 15, 2014
rename wrote:
<quoted text>
And this is your proof of global warming....
Wow........
The only people in the world who don't believe in global warming are ignorant rats following the pied piper big oil to the land of never ending oil dependence and death. Nobody cares if you are stupid, but your grandchildren will pay the price of your ignorance. Gonna get what the deserve, if you know what I mean, and it will be your fault. Just wish you could stay around for the funeral's. Now its time for another of you inane stupid misinformed clueless comments, can't wait. Why don't you just die and save a little clean air for your grandchildren.
Chopper Read

Fitzgerald, GA

#53789 Aug 15, 2014
rename wrote:
I wonder if dummy Jemima knows the federal gubmint has billions worth of gold....
Did they get it from watching Fox News ...
can you prove that? No one has been allowed to view the gold reserves in Ft. Knox since the early sixties- at the end of WW2, it was estimated that the US had up to 75% of all the gold reserves in the world. For some reason, that is the worlds most closely guarded secret.
silverfox

Fitzgerald, GA

#53793 Aug 15, 2014

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What McIntosh/Darien does not want you to know (May '13) Jun 15 squeen82 25
companies Jun 15 the local hog hun... 1
Divorce Attorney Jun 1 Help1 1
Part 12 Guy Heinze Jr. (May '10) May 30 TheOriginalCoolio 1,201
The Villas at Golden Isles May '16 LoriAnne 2
Speed Trap along the I-95 corridor in Mcintosh ... (Nov '15) May '16 KJay 7
What Y'all think of District Attorney Jackie Jo... (Nov '11) Apr '16 David 99
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brunswick Mortgages