Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
silverfox

Fitzgerald, GA

#53707 Aug 15, 2014
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, it's not a distraction, but we fully understand your difficulty in dealing with the disparity of these two Americas, it's a shame you can only deal with ONE issue at a time.
Keep chewin' on that cud, you may digest it yet.
You CANNOT compare the two. You got stuck on those darn cows for weeks & weeks. You'll go on & on & on about this ONE 'cop shoots unarmed black' for weeks & weeks. Oh my, heeeere she goes..... chew that cud!!!!!
Liberals are racists.
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#53708 Aug 15, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
As usual, the Neo-Cons are way behind. Rep, Hank Johnson stated the legislation process on this several months ago.
In fairness, this action by Rep. Hank Johnson is a bit more recent...

By ANNA PALMER and JAKE SHERMAN | 8/14/14 11:10 AM EDT
http://www.politico.com/story/2014/08/dem-pus...
...And a House Democrat from Georgia plans to introduce the first piece of legislation responding to the shooting in the suburb of St. Louis that would focus on stopping a program providing machine guns and free military equipment to local law enforcement.

Rep. Hank Johnson sent a “Dear Colleague” letter Thursday morning alerting lawmakers that he is putting forward the Stop Militarizing Law Enforcement Act. The action comes in the wake of a policeman shooting an unarmed black man that has created an increasingly tense relationship between the police and the city’s largely African-American population. The response of local police, including the use of tear gas on protesters, has been criticized as overly aggressive.
It's interesting that ol' pretzel brain "rename" would reference this article, yet fail to declare that Rand Paul is simply palying the Race Card.

http://time.com/3111474/rand-paul-ferguson-po...
...Anyone who thinks race does not skew the application of criminal justice in this country is just not paying close enough attention, Sen. Rand Paul writes for TIME, amid violence in Ferguson, Mo. over the police shooting death of Michael Brown.
And then there's this little bit of history that explains the need on the one hand, but does not justify the level of response in Ferguson - unless the over-the-top response was to provoke a reaction that could be used to deflect attention from the true source of the public protest....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Hollywood_...
The North Hollywood shootout was an armed confrontation between two heavily armed and armored bank robbers and officers of the Los Angeles Police Department (LAPD) in the North Hollywood district of Los Angeles on February 28, 1997. Both robbers were killed, eleven police officers and seven civilians were injured, and numerous vehicles and other property were damaged or destroyed by the nearly 2,000 rounds of ammunition fired by the robbers and police.

...Local patrol officers at the time were typically armed with their standard issue 9 mm or .38 Special pistols, with some having a 12-gauge shotgun available in their cars. Phillips and M&#259;t&#259;s&#2 59;reanu carried illegally modified fully automatic Norinco Type 56 S-1s, a Bushmaster XM15 Dissipator, and a HK-91 rifle with high capacity drum magazines and ammunition capable of penetrating vehicles and police Kevlar vests. The bank robbers wore body armor which successfully deflected bullets and shotgun shells fired by the responding patrolmen. SWAT eventually arrived bearing sufficient firepower, and they commandeered an armored truck to evacuate the wounded. Several officers also appropriated AR-15 rifles from a nearby firearms dealer. The incident sparked debate on the need for patrol officers to upgrade their capabilities in similar situations in the future.
rename

Dahlonega, GA

#53709 Aug 15, 2014

"Race-baiters like Al Sharpton didn’t let any moss grow underneath his feet. Al “I want attention” Sharpton is front and center, using the death of a young black man to stay in the spotlight."

And I think this quote is directed at dummies like jeb......

"As of this second, the public does not have enough information to reach a conclusion. Unfortunately this will not keep people, politicians, or assholes race-baiters from trying this investigation in the media."

http://joeforamerica.com/2014/08/will-see-jus...

Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#53710 Aug 15, 2014
silverfox wrote:
<quoted text>
Should I google a few stories for you?'Cop shoots unarmed WHITE homeless.vet','cop shoots unarmed drunk white man attempting to enter neighbors home he thought was his own.'..... There are hundreds of cops shoots unarmed white & blacks stories.
What planet do you live on ??????
Sure, find us those where cops shoot white folks for mouthin' off with attitude.
silverfox

Fitzgerald, GA

#53711 Aug 15, 2014
Israel supporterss slam Obama.

http://nypost.com/2014/08/15/israel-backers-s...
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#53712 Aug 15, 2014
silverfox wrote:
<quoted text>
You CANNOT compare the two. You got stuck on those darn cows for weeks & weeks. You'll go on & on & on about this ONE 'cop shoots unarmed black' for weeks & weeks. Oh my, heeeere she goes..... chew that cud!!!!!
Liberals are racists.
It's fully understandable why you resist these issues, it produces a disparity that just can't be digested. Keep chewin' that cud, you may get it down yet.
silverfox

Fitzgerald, GA

#53713 Aug 15, 2014
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2014/08/14...

According to U.S. officials cited in The Wall Street Journal report, a Wednesday night phone call between Obama and Netanyahu was "particularly combative."

Ahhh, don't worry, Bibi, Obama's all about love- hate 'hug outs' for a price. He loves to hate you until cameras & money are involved. Knowhattamean?
silverfox

Fitzgerald, GA

#53714 Aug 15, 2014
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
It's fully understandable why you resist these issues, it produces a disparity that just can't be digested. Keep chewin' that cud, you may get it down yet.
You love those cows, I knew you'd go crazy at the very mention of Bundy's cows. It's exactly why I told YOU to chew that cud..... Can't you come up with something -- ANYTHING someone else hasn't already said. You lack originality, Polly. Crank up the VOLUME.
rename

Dahlonega, GA

#53715 Aug 15, 2014
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>

It's interesting that ol' pretzel brain "rename" would reference this article, yet fail to declare that Rand Paul is simply palying the Race Card.
...Anyone who thinks race does not skew the application of criminal justice in this country is just not paying close enough attention, Sen. Rand Paul writes for TIME, amid violence in Ferguson, Mo. over the police shooting death of Michael Brown.

what an illogical idiot you are..........saying Rand is playing the race card when he says the same thing as the blacks say..........

In effect you are saying the blacks are playing the race card dummy..........

so which is it..........that only blacks can claim police over reaction is racist, but whites cannot..........

thanks for showing us you use the brown mustard on your sorry pretzel..........as it matches the color of the bs you spew forth..........

silverfox

Fitzgerald, GA

#53716 Aug 15, 2014
Michael Brown.... part of a "strong armed robbery". Imagine that. Hmmmmm.
rename

Dahlonega, GA

#53717 Aug 15, 2014
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>

And dummy brown mustard leaves out the CATO Institute had this to say..........

Take note, dummy chicken, of CATO......

"The Cato Institute’s Walter Olson observed this week how the rising militarization of law enforcement is currently playing out in Ferguson:

Why armored vehicles in a Midwestern inner suburb? Why would cops wear camouflage gear against a terrain patterned by convenience stores and beauty parlors? Why are the authorities in Ferguson, Mo. so given to quasi-martial crowd control methods (such as bans on walking on the street) and, per the reporting of Riverfront Times, the firing of tear gas at people in their own yards?(“‘This my property!’ he shouted, prompting police to fire a tear gas canister directly at his face.”) Why would someone identifying himself as an 82nd Airborne Army veteran, observing the Ferguson police scene, comment that “We rolled lighter than that in an actual warzone”?

Olson added,“the dominant visual aspect of the story, however, has been the sight of overpowering police forces confronting unarmed protesters who are seen waving signs or just their hands.”"

rename

Dahlonega, GA

#53718 Aug 15, 2014
silverfox wrote:
<quoted text>
You love those cows, I knew you'd go crazy at the very mention of Bundy's cows. It's exactly why I told YOU to chew that cud..... Can't you come up with something -- ANYTHING someone else hasn't already said. You lack originality, Polly. Crank up the VOLUME.

That dummy is always parroting..........you say Polly, she says want a cracker..........

you say jump..........she says how high..........

you say yes,,,,,,,,,,she says yes..........you say no..she says no..........

You wont find a more faithful poster to confirm what you post than that dummy, except she makes a pitiful effort to throw a different spin on it and makes herself smear brown mustard on her sorry face..........

heck.....I didn't even have to prove chicken a lair about the Guam tipper over..........Oh my backed me up before I ever posted it.......

One cant find a bigger dummy than her..........

Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#53719 Aug 15, 2014
silverfox wrote:
<quoted text>
Got you all twisted up there, trying to wrap your mind around that disparity, poor ol' Cliven Bundy a hero of the right until it was discovered he was just another crook, then twist and turn, back peddlin' Sean Insanity, don't know which way to turn, Twist and Shout in the wind, distract, deflect, just can't get the egg off your face, white folks carrin' guns or black folks carrin' night sticks, oh and don't forget police shoot everybody in equal numbers for all the same reasons.

Yeah, you better crank up the volume drowns out those grindin' gears in your head.
Cbutt

Norcross, GA

#53720 Aug 15, 2014
silverfox wrote:
Israel supporterss slam Obama.
http://nypost.com/2014/08/15/israel-backers-s...
Israel is almost as bad as Hamas. Hamas wants the complete and utter destruction of Israel, and says so. Israel wants the compete and utter destruction of pretty much all Arabs - they just are smart enough not to say so politically.

Israel was kind enough to sell shared US nuclear technology to China. Nice of them, eh?
Cbutt

Norcross, GA

#53721 Aug 15, 2014
rename wrote:
<quoted text>
And dummy brown mustard leaves out the CATO Institute had this to say..........
Take note, dummy chicken, of CATO......
"The Cato Institute’s Walter Olson observed this week how the rising militarization of law enforcement is currently playing out in Ferguson:
Why armored vehicles in a Midwestern inner suburb? Why would cops wear camouflage gear against a terrain patterned by convenience stores and beauty parlors? Why are the authorities in Ferguson, Mo. so given to quasi-martial crowd control methods (such as bans on walking on the street) and, per the reporting of Riverfront Times, the firing of tear gas at people in their own yards?(“‘This my property!’ he shouted, prompting police to fire a tear gas canister directly at his face.”) Why would someone identifying himself as an 82nd Airborne Army veteran, observing the Ferguson police scene, comment that “We rolled lighter than that in an actual warzone”?
Olson added,“the dominant visual aspect of the story, however, has been the sight of overpowering police forces confronting unarmed protesters who are seen waving signs or just their hands.”"
The Cato Institute? Koch Brothers. Just a fact.
silverfox

Fitzgerald, GA

#53722 Aug 15, 2014
rename wrote:
<quoted text>
That dummy is always parroting..........you say Polly, she says want a cracker..........
you say jump..........she says how high..........
you say yes,,,,,,,,,,she says yes..........you say no..she says no..........
You wont find a more faithful poster to confirm what you post than that dummy, except she makes a pitiful effort to throw a different spin on it and makes herself smear brown mustard on her sorry face..........
heck.....I didn't even have to prove chicken a lair about the Guam tipper over..........Oh my backed me up before I ever posted it.......
One cant find a bigger dummy than her..........
Oh no, the stars, the moon, the planets have aligned, butt & oh my have declared themselves masters of the universe!!! What shall we do???? LMAO
silverfox

Fitzgerald, GA

#53723 Aug 15, 2014
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Got you all twisted up there, trying to wrap your mind around that disparity, poor ol' Cliven Bundy a hero of the right until it was discovered he was just another crook, then twist and turn, back peddlin' Sean Insanity, don't know which way to turn, Twist and Shout in the wind, distract, deflect, just can't get the egg off your face, white folks carrin' guns or black folks carrin' night sticks, oh and don't forget police shoot everybody in equal numbers for all the same reasons.
Yeah, you better crank up the volume drowns out those grindin' gears in your head.

I skimmed it, nothing there as usual. Still no originality..... well, well, well. Maybe your witch doctor knows a spell OR 2. Try that.:D
Cbutt

Norcross, GA

#53724 Aug 15, 2014
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like the Obama impeachment stuff. Gets the extreme-right-wing doofus's all panting and sweaty - then, when they find out the VAST majority of the nation wants nothing to do with it, they pretend that's not what they want, even though they are REALLY bad liars.

The extreme right wing mentality is nothing more than a mental disease.
Cbutt

Norcross, GA

#53725 Aug 15, 2014
silverfox wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh no, the stars, the moon, the planets have aligned, butt & oh my have declared themselves masters of the universe!!! What shall we do???? LMAO
I sure hope you go off the deep end with your histrionics again today. It's so entertaining laughing at you.

You just KNOW you're right, even though you can't defend a single position you take with logic or sense.
silverfox

Fitzgerald, GA

#53726 Aug 15, 2014
rename wrote:
<quoted text>
what an illogical idiot you are..........saying Rand is playing the race card when he says the same thing as the blacks say..........
In effect you are saying the blacks are playing the race card dummy..........
so which is it..........that only blacks can claim police over reaction is racist, but whites cannot..........
thanks for showing us you use the brown mustard on your sorry pretzel..........as it matches the color of the bs you spew forth..........
She doesn't know, those wild, wild eyes, she's in a tissy- tied up in a knot, all that anger. She's a mad, mad woman. She comes undone & it's not a pretty sight. She doesn't know if she's a boy or a girl, if she's black or white, up or down, good or evil. She could be anything at anytime... She reminds me of Nancy Pelosi. LMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Relocating (Mar '13) Feb 4 old man 2
News St. Simons sailboat club takes issue with Coast... Feb 1 jcarmichael 1
White Boy Rap (Jun '11) Jan 30 killer 9
where in Darien can i use draw net to catch shr... (Jun '17) Jan 29 moe 4
feds everywhere (Oct '14) Jan 22 Suzya 4
David Perdue is a LlAR Jan '18 Sick of Georgia Scum 1
Speed Trap along the I-95 corridor in Mcintosh ... (Nov '15) Jan '18 NICKL 60

Brunswick Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance