Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#53465 Aug 12, 2014
Cbutt wrote:
So, Rename -
The negative Icons you're giving the posts outlining racism in the Republican party.
What do you mean by those negative icons?
Are you indicating:
1. That you're against these examples of racism in your party and wholeheartedly reject the racist elements of the Republicans and their member?
or
2. That you don't like that they're being brought up and discussed and you wish people wouldn't notice how racism is a major driving force in right-wing politics?
Off hand, I would say whoever "judged" the cut and paste job simply recognized garbage when they saw it, not that it was very hard.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#53466 Aug 12, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
It's impossible to notice that you didn't answer the question.
DO you reject and denounce racism wherever it is found, rename? Even it it is the Republican party?
Do YOU reject and denounce racism when found in the Democrat Party, no - you call it "more stupid than racist."

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#53467 Aug 12, 2014
Jemima wrote:
<quoted text>
So why were you talking about recent "weather" patterns when claiming global warming was a lie, just yesterday?? That little pig brain got you confused again? I just love the southern dominated Tea Party, they don't believe what 90% of the scientists in the world know as a fact. And then the claim not to be racist, its hilarious!!! They have been racist for so long I think they believe that if they are not hanging black folks anymore they are not racist!! The facts are clear on both subjects, global warming is happening now, and the Tea Party posting here are racist.
The only facts that are clear in the above post is that you are "stuck on stupid".
silverfox

Nashville, GA

#53473 Aug 12, 2014
Cbutt wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you bothered to read it. Obama's comments were absolutely on the mark.
Man o man....Obama is catching H-E-L-L
Critics are coming at him from all sides. Of course, he'll defend himself. It STILL doesn't/ WILL NEVER make Obama right. World leaders are blaming Obama, liberal politicians blame Obama, MSM know OBAMA OWNS ISIS.--- US MSM have grown tired of excusing his massive misjudgments & mistakes. OBAMA, owns ISIS & the whole world knows it..... HOW does it feel to support the WORST president in US history?
It sucks, bigtime, right? Of course it does. Whether you EVER admit it, makes NO difference to me. YOU DON'T MATTER. remember?..... I'll make a bet, Obama will tuck his tail, eat his words & send in boots on the ground.

Have I reminded you lately.... YOU voted for the WORST PRESIDENT in US history???
Stepping on up

Saint Marys, GA

#53474 Aug 12, 2014
silverfox wrote:
<quoted text>
Man o man....Obama is catching H-E-L-L
Critics are coming at him from all sides. Of course, he'll defend himself. It STILL doesn't/ WILL NEVER make Obama right. World leaders are blaming Obama, liberal politicians blame Obama, MSM know OBAMA OWNS ISIS.--- US MSM have grown tired of excusing his massive misjudgments & mistakes. OBAMA, owns ISIS & the whole world knows it..... HOW does it feel to support the WORST president in US history?
It sucks, bigtime, right? Of course it does. Whether you EVER admit it, makes NO difference to me. YOU DON'T MATTER. remember?..... I'll make a bet, Obama will tuck his tail, eat his words & send in boots on the ground.
Have I reminded you lately.... YOU voted for the WORST PRESIDENT in US history???
Tell these dumb asses not to vote for NUNN. She is nothing but New York money. I would not vote for her.
Chopper Read

Fitzgerald, GA

#53475 Aug 12, 2014
silverfox wrote:
<quoted text>
Man o man....Obama is catching H-E-L-L
Critics are coming at him from all sides. Of course, he'll defend himself. It STILL doesn't/ WILL NEVER make Obama right. World leaders are blaming Obama, liberal politicians blame Obama, MSM know OBAMA OWNS ISIS.--- US MSM have grown tired of excusing his massive misjudgments & mistakes. OBAMA, owns ISIS & the whole world knows it..... HOW does it feel to support the WORST president in US history?
It sucks, bigtime, right? Of course it does. Whether you EVER admit it, makes NO difference to me. YOU DON'T MATTER. remember?..... I'll make a bet, Obama will tuck his tail, eat his words & send in boots on the ground.
Have I reminded you lately.... YOU voted for the WORST PRESIDENT in US history???
I guess when "world leaders" blame Obama they are spot on, but when they blame Israel for all the dead children in Gaza, they don't know what they are talking about, huh. Sounds like you are trying to have it both ways. Has anyone reminded you lately, Obama replaced the WORST PRESIDENT in US history???
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#53476 Aug 12, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
And don't be so sure those few racist Tea Party signs are legit:
Ever heard of Jason Levin, he had a website Crash the Tea Party where he was encouraging people to go to Tea Party rallies with racist signs in oder to discredit the Tea Part. His stated mission was to “dismantle and
demolish” the Tea Party movement.
"he would seek to embarrass Tea Partiers by attending their rallies
dressed as Adolf Hitler, carrying signs bearing racist, sexist and
anti-gay epithets and acting as offensively as possible — anything
short of throwing punches."
"In a post on his now defunct website, Levin once called on his
supporters to collect the Social Security numbers—among other personal
identifying information—about as many Tea Party supporters as possible
at rallies taking place across the country on Tax Day."
“Some other thoughts are to ask people at the rally to
sign a petition renouncing socialism. See just how much info you can
get from these folks (name address, DOB, Social Security #). The more
data we can mine from the Tea Partiers, the more mayhem we can cause
with it!!!!” he wrote.
In an April interview with Talking Points Memo, Levin said of his
plans,“Our goal is that whenever a Tea Partier says ‘Barack Obama was
not born in America,’ we’re going be right there next to them saying,
‘Yeah, in fact he wasn’t born on Earth! He’s an alien!’”
Feel free to check him out, I thought it had to be a hoax, but nope, the idiot's for real.
Uhmmm,
Agent Provocateurs,
yep, that must be the source
it's just been mis-attributed.
So sorry for the confusion.
silverfox

Moultrie, GA

#53477 Aug 12, 2014
Chopper Read wrote:
<quoted text>I guess when "world leaders" blame Obama they are spot on, but when they blame Israel for all the dead children in Gaza, they don't know what they are talking about, huh. Sounds like you are trying to have it both ways. Has anyone reminded you lately, Obama replaced the WORST PRESIDENT in US history???
Keep up, we we covered Israel & the evil enemy which is Hamas. Israel is NOT the enemy.
Obama is the WORST president in US history.
silverfox

Moultrie, GA

#53481 Aug 12, 2014
The most liberal Huffpost says, wait a minute......

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/5667842
silverfox

Moultrie, GA

#53482 Aug 12, 2014
“They are more powerful than Al Qaeda was on 9/11,” King,(R-L.I.) said Sunday on NBC’s “Meet the Press.”“They have 10 times, 20 times more money than Al Qaeda ever had. They have much more weapons than Al Qaeda ever had. And ISIS has hundreds of foreign fighters with them, available to come to the United States to attack us.”

As the political bickering went on, the ISIS terrorists continued to wreak havoc on the country despite U.S. air strikes aimed at stopping them.

Even Hillary Clinton distanced herself from Obama.

http://m.nydailynews.com/news/national/lawmak...
silverfox

Moultrie, GA

#53483 Aug 12, 2014
Rush Limbaugh----

Obama’s initial response to the rise and deadly spread of an extremist militant group in Iraq and Syria is full of holes.

It is doubtful that American airstrikes will be enough to sufficiently turn back the Islamist insurgents.

That would make the Bush policy look like it made some sense, and the Bush policy cannot be allowed to be seen as making any sense.  Obama now cannot claim that his policies have lead to a stable Iraq because it isn't stable.  Today he's blaming Bush.  Saturday he blamed Bush.  He's gonna continue to blame Bush for the deteriorating situation in Iraq.  So there is no Iraqi success story. 

That's exactly the way he wants it. 

Not just Obama.  The Democrat Party.  Folks, you don't spend five years with your buddies in the media every day trashing everything about Iraq if you care about the place.  You just don't do that.  They don't care about it.  Iraq's value to them is a constant reminder of Republican failure.  That is the value of Iraq to the Democrat Party, to the American media, and to Barack Obama. 

A stable, functioning Iraq is not in the Democrat Party's best interests, and they're not doing anything to bring about a stable, functioning Iraq. 

END TRANSCRIPT
silverfox

Moultrie, GA

#53484 Aug 12, 2014
rename wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think Obama will send troops..... Would go against his Chamberlain persona......
Also I think Hillary is positioning for a run in 2016.....and deflecting any future criticism from the Trey committee investigation Benghazi.....
Rush Limbaugh agrees, he says Obama & Democrats DO NOT care about Iraq.... Rename, you're absolutely right, Obama does not care.. OBAMA DOES NOT CARE ABOUT IRAQ & their unimaginable sufferings. He only pretends to.
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#53485 Aug 12, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text> http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
...And I am SO stunned it was backed by the NAACP - an organization that denied Freedom Works a speakership position at their last convention - conservative blacks need not apply.
And if the NAACP formed a Closed Google Group then they'd be a cabal.

Geez, I wonder what other groups the NAACP might not invite to speak at their convention.

Geez, I wonder if you're REALLY suggesting that private groups should not have control over who they give podium time to.
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#53486 Aug 12, 2014
Jemima wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
...The KKK had a keep Union County clean sign coming into Blairsville from the south, may still be there.
GA DOT denied the KKK a permit to sponsor a stretch of Hwy-515 for trash pickup.

Course the group sounded a lot like some of the folks in this discussion, they claimed they weren't at all like the old KKK, they were the new KKK wanting to only do good works, but the truth had a way of creeping into their conversations - they just couldn't help but reveal themselves with every word..
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#53487 Aug 12, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
...Would it have made a difference?- Impossible to say, but the following is indisputable:

"“We may never know for sure if ISIS’s decisions were encouraged by Obama’s choices in Syria. What we know for sure is that ISIS metastasized in Syria and was not deterred because of anything Obama said or did so far,” said Andrew Tabler, senior fellow at the Washington Institute for Near East Policy.“Sometimes standing by and doing relatively nothing in the face of such a threat implicates you. The question now is, what do we do about it?”'
While it's impossible to say, it's truely indisputable who you want to implicate even though it's impossible to say for sure.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#53489 Aug 12, 2014
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
And if the NAACP formed a Closed Google Group then they'd be a cabal.
Geez, I wonder what other groups the NAACP might not invite to speak at their convention.
Geez, I wonder if you're REALLY suggesting that private groups should not have control over who they give podium time to.
What is it with this habit of yours of learning a new word and running it into the ground? Move on already.

And perhaps the NAACP should change their name to reflect their real focus - National Association for the Advancement of LIBERAL Colored People - black americans who do not fall in lock step need not apply

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#53490 Aug 12, 2014
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
While it's impossible to say, it's truely indisputable who you want to implicate even though it's impossible to say for sure.
“Sometimes standing by and doing relatively nothing in the face of such a threat implicates you."

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#53491 Aug 12, 2014
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
GA DOT denied the KKK a permit to sponsor a stretch of Hwy-515 for trash pickup.
Course the group sounded a lot like some of the folks in this discussion, they claimed they weren't at all like the old KKK, they were the new KKK wanting to only do good works, but the truth had a way of creeping into their conversations - they just couldn't help but reveal themselves with every word..
How true. Like some of the folks in this discussion who call Clarence Thomas an Uncle Tom.
silverfox

Nashville, GA

#53496 Aug 12, 2014
[QUOTE who="ain't me"]<quoted text>
You are one sick dude play acting at being Chopper Read......jeb dummy...
[/QUOTE]

Ole jebbers ain't too smoooth, is he? Lolol
ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#53497 Aug 12, 2014
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
While it's impossible to say, it's truely indisputable who you want to implicate even though it's impossible to say for sure.
Sometime all you have to do to be implicated is to be a black man in a white house.

That's all, if you have enough illiterate Bubba's and a few mega polluters around.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Speed Trap along the I-95 corridor in Mcintosh ... (Nov '15) Aug 22 Carlo c 11
pillpoppers (Nov '10) Aug 16 sick 11
Local cop rides with 1%MC club (Sep '13) Aug 15 Anonymous 15
What Y'all think of District Attorney Jackie Jo... (Nov '11) Aug 12 Justice for Jerrod 102
Part 12 Guy Heinze Jr. (May '10) Aug 10 Guilty 1,203
Family doctor recommendation in or around Bruns... Aug 8 NewToGA 1
What McIntosh/Darien does not want you to know (May '13) Jul '16 Nteri 26

Brunswick Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brunswick Mortgages