Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#53420 Aug 11, 2014
RIP Robin Williams It just goes to show that money and fame are not everything. I don't know what private demons haunted him, but what a sad, sad thing.
Sick Man Freud

Blairsville, GA

#53421 Aug 11, 2014
rename wrote:
<quoted text>
No,,,, your whole effort was to lay the blame on Bush.....by insinuation...
You failed .....
Absence of admission is the same as commission to another source as being the reason for Obamas debacle....
You got your gonads crunched and you fail to acknowledge it..
Let's start at the beginning... I'll try to type slow so you can follow...

Responding to a post about green energy, you wrote:
rename wrote:
<quoted text>
]he's a dummy..........I have yet to see one conservative slam green energy..........what conservatives have done is slam gubmint money going down the drain of sorry companies who use tax dollars and then go bankrupt.....like Obama's favorite green company......

Besides green energy will never replace fossil fuels in my lifetime, my kids lifetime, not my great great grand kids lifetime........

Wind dont blow all the time.......Sun doesn't shine all the time ..........

But if we could harness the energy from the bs put out by libroids....we could light u[p the world and make the whole world air conditioned.......
To which I replied:
Sick Man Freud wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize that "Obama's favorite green company" - Solyndra you're talking about no doubt - began the process to get federal money under the Bush the Lesser administration. Do a little research above what Faux Noise tells you and what your corporate masters want you to know. And by the way, thanks so much for the knowledge you've imparted about the wind and sun ... proving you can now converse with a kindergarten kid.
To which you replied:
rename wrote:
<quoted text>
Showing your stupidly.....
Solyndra got its money from Obama and Give away program called the Libroids "Investment and recovery Act."
Rushed through congress by Libroids in Feb 2009 and signed into law by obama in February 2098...
Obama couldn't wait to deliver $500 million to his bud that ran Solyndra ....
What a dummy ...,
To which I provided a few links showing that the process began under the Bush Administration:
Sick Man Freud wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps you should do some more research...

http://thinkprogress.org/climate/2012/06/06/4 ...

or...

http://mediamatters.org/research/2011/09/19/w ...

or...

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/state ...

... Republicans, including Bush, emphasized the program's benefits for nuclear energy and biofuels. The president touted the new energy law in his 2007 State of the Union address. His energy secretary, Samuel Bodman, regularly mentioned the loan guarantees in speeches on renewable energy. The Energy Department issued its final rules for the program in 2007, along with a list of 16 companies that made the cut for to apply for its first round of awards, and Solyndra was among them.

House Republicans investigating Solyndra have claimed that the Bush administration ultimately rejected the Solyndra loan, but that's not quite the case. Democrats on the House Energy and Commerce Committee and news media point out that Bush energy officials wanted to get the loan closed on their way out the door — it was listed as the first of their "three highest priorities through January 15." (Obama took office Jan. 20, 2009.) But the Energy Department's credit committee held things up for more analysis.

"The number of issues unresolved makes a recommendation for approval premature at this time. Therefore, the committee, without prejudice, remands the project to the LGPO [Loan Guarantee Program Office] for further development of information," the committee said.

It noted Solyndra's project "appears to have merit." But the clock had run out....
<<<<CONTINUED NEXT POST>>>>>
silverfox

Nashville, GA

#53422 Aug 11, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Things may start getting VERY ugly on the Left.
I think you're absolutely right.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/08...
Sick Man Freud

Blairsville, GA

#53423 Aug 11, 2014
<<<<<CONTINUED FROM PREVIOUS POST>>>>>>

Which apparently you either missed or couldn't comprehend, because you replied with the following:
rename wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah????

Well you sure dragged your sorry azz off topix after I made a fool of you about who funded Solyndra ......

And now back making a bigger azz of yerself.......
So, I posted a little more supporting information:
Sick Man Freud wrote:
<quoted text>
Try reading this... or should someone draw you some pictures in crayon?

http://www.nydailynews.com/opinion/quit-outra ...

"President George W. Bush signed the bill launching the Energy Department’s loan program in 2005, and his administration selected Solyndra from 143 applicants for the first loan.
The deal almost closed during Bush’s last month in Washington, but the department’s career staff delayed it, saying the loan “appears to have merit” but wasn’t quite ready. Bush aides had given so many assurances to Solyndra’s CEO that they apologized."

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/opinion/quit-outra ...
Naturally, showing your dimwittedness, you kept on going...
rename wrote:
<quoted text>
Your getting as stupid as Oh my..... Posting links that confirm my posts that it was Obama and his admin that gave his bud at Solyndra what , half a billion bucks....

What a dummy.......
Then ChickenButt jumped in and rightly pointed out what an idiot you are:
ChickenButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Rude gestures - since your mind is incapable of backing up your mouth, that's what you've resorted to.

Some people can admit when they're wrong. You, on the other hand, place no value you in your personal dignity, and as a result, you have none.
Following by more stupidity from you:
rename wrote:
<quoted text>
Then perhaps the dummy might wanna give rebuttal to my proving Obama being the source of giving money to Solyndra .....

While you are backing a sick man with inaccurate data ....as to where, when , and who Solyndra got gubmint money from.....
And you added:
rename wrote:
<quoted text>

Your getting as stupid as Oh my..... Posting links that confirm my posts that it was Obama and his admin that gave his bud at Solyndra what , half a billion bucks....
What a dummy.......
So, I countered with:
Sick Man Freud wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO... did I EVER post that the Obama administration DIDN'T give Solyndra $525 million? No. Did I ever say such a thing? No. But YOU have repeatedly tried to insinuate that the Bush administration had nothing to do with Solyndra. You were wrong. No got your a$$ handed to you. Just admit it....or maybe just go and hunt some squirrels for dinner....
Ending up with one of the stupidest, most boneheaded statements ever:
rename wrote:
<quoted text>
No,,,, your whole effort was to lay the blame on Bush.....by insinuation...

You failed .....
Absence of admission is the same as commission to another source as being the reason for Obamas debacle....

You got your gonads crunched and you fail to acknowledge it..
So to put it all into context... you were wrong. You won't admit you're wrong. You're just a typical Right Wing Wacko squirrel chaser.
Sick Man Freud

Blairsville, GA

#53424 Aug 11, 2014
Ooops... forgot to tell "rename" (AKA who, what, when, where and who cares) this:

BAM, BAM, BAM... Dumb Right Wing Wacko down... again.(Childish, but oh so fun!!!)
Restless

Kingsland, GA

#53426 Aug 12, 2014
I am for for Rick Rogers hell he can't be no worse than what we have right now!!!
Cbutt

Douglasville, GA

#53429 Aug 12, 2014
In an interview in 2012, REPUBLICAN East Haven, Conn. Mayor Joe Maturo (R) was asked what he would do for the Latino community.

Maturo replied, "I might have tacos when I go home. I'm not quite sure yet."
Cbutt

Douglasville, GA

#53431 Aug 12, 2014
Sick Man Freud wrote:
<<<<<CONTINUED FROM PREVIOUS POST>>>>>>
Which apparently you either missed or couldn't comprehend, because you replied with the following:
<quoted text>
So, I posted a little more supporting information:
<quoted text>
Naturally, showing your dimwittedness, you kept on going...
<quoted text>
Then ChickenButt jumped in and rightly pointed out what an idiot you are:
<quoted text>
Following by more stupidity from you:
<quoted text>
And you added:
<quoted text>
So, I countered with:
<quoted text>
Ending up with one of the stupidest, most boneheaded statements ever:
<quoted text>
So to put it all into context... you were wrong. You won't admit you're wrong. You're just a typical Right Wing Wacko squirrel chaser.
Sadly, this is all completely lost on him. I hope somebody they get his meds balanced, and he suddenly has enough insight to see what a dumbass he is. If that ever happens, I'm sure he'll apologize to the world right before jumping off a bridge in embarrassment.
Cbutt

Douglasville, GA

#53432 Aug 12, 2014
silverfox wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you bothered to read it. Obama's comments were absolutely on the mark.
silverfox

Nashville, GA

#53433 Aug 12, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Things may start getting VERY ugly on the Left.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/08 ...
silverfox

Nashville, GA

#53434 Aug 12, 2014
Here's the link ---- Aggie's right by saying things may start to get "ugly on the left."

OMTE

Moultrie, GA

#53436 Aug 12, 2014
Cbutt wrote:
In an interview in 2012, REPUBLICAN East Haven, Conn. Mayor Joe Maturo (R) was asked what he would do for the Latino community.
Maturo replied, "I might have tacos when I go home. I'm not quite sure yet."
And you agreed with me months ago...
That they were the ones bringing in all the dope into this country...that is killing both black and white American children daily...and that they should be deported...
I think the exact terms you used were...
"I know you are right but I just keep picturing a lot of little Shakiras being deported"
Why do you hate white people so much...Are you a caucasionphobe too...like your dumb buddy?
Cbutt

Douglasville, GA

#53437 Aug 12, 2014
Recordings from Richard Nixon's presidency recovered in 2009 revealed that Nixon thought abortion was necessary "when you have a black and a white ... or a rape."
----------
Jake Knotts
In 2010, South Carolina state Sen. Jake Knotts (R) referred to President Barack Obama and South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley (R) as "ragheads."

----------

In 2006, former Florida state Rep. Ralph Arza (R) was accused by Bruno Barreiro of calling a school superintendent a "negro mierda," meaning "black piece of sh--" in English.

Arza resigned and faced criminal charges after spouting threats and racial slurs such as "n---er" in a drunken voicemail to Barreiro.
----------
rename

Danielsville, GA

#53438 Aug 12, 2014
silverfox wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/08 ...

perhaps this is the link you are referring too..........

that horsesesh seems to be of common usage by libroids..........they do love their horses....

Cbutt

Douglasville, GA

#53439 Aug 12, 2014
One cannot forget that the contemporary Republican Party was born with the Southern Strategy, winning over the former Jim Crow South to its side of the political aisle, and as a backlash against the civil rights movement. This is a formula for a politics of white grievance mongering and white victimology; a dreamworld where white conservatives are oppressed, their rights infringed upon by a tyrannical federal government and elite liberal media that are beholden to the interests of the “undeserving poor,” racial minorities, gays, and immigrants.

In keeping with this script in order to win over Red State America, the 2012 Republican presidential candidates have certainly not disappointed. Both overt racism and dog whistles are delectable temptations that the Republican presidential nominees cannot resist. With the election of the country’s first African-American president, and a United States that is less white and more diverse, the GOP is in peril. In uncertain times, you go with what you know. For the Republican Party, this means “dirty boxing,” digging deep into the old bucket of white racism, and using the politics of fear, hostility and anxiety to win over white voters by demagoguing Obama.

Racism is an assault on the common good. Racism also does the work of dividing and conquering people with common interests. While the 2012 Republican candidates are stirring the pot of white racial anxiety, this is a means to a larger end—the destruction of the country’s social safety net, in support of vicious economic austerity policies, and protecting the kleptocrats and financiers at the expense of the working and middle classes.
----------

Rick Santorum tells conservative voters that black people are parasites who live off hard-working white people. Santorum’s claim that “I don’t want to make black people's lives better by giving them somebody else's money ” is problematic in a number of ways. First, Santorum channels the white supremacist classic Birth of a Nation and its imagery of childlike free blacks who are a burden on white society. In addition, Santorum’s assumption that black people are a dependent class is skewed at its root. Why? Santorum presupposes that African Americans are uniquely pathological and lack self-sufficiency, ignores the black middle-class, and directly race-baits a white conservative audience by telling them that “the blacks” are coming for their money, jobs and resources. There is no mention of Red State America’s disproportionate dependence on public tax dollars, or how the (white) middle-class and the rich are subsidized by the federal government.
Cbutt

Douglasville, GA

#53440 Aug 12, 2014
In keeping with the class warfare narrative, and as a way of proving their conservative bona fides, Republican candidates have crafted a strategy in which they repeatedly refer to the unemployed as lazy, unproductive citizens who would “be rich if they just went out and got a job.” In fact, as suggested by Mitt Romney, any discussion of the wealth and income gap in the United States (and the destruction of the middle class), should be done in a “quiet room,” as such truth-telling stokes mean-spirited resentment against the rich. Conservatives have an almost Orwellian gift for manipulating language. The financier class is reframed as “job creators.” Programs that workers pay for such as Social Security are equated with “welfare.” Americans who are victims of robber baron capitalism and structural unemployment are painted as dregs who want nothing more than to “live off of the system.” Despite all evidence to the contrary, unions are painted as bastions for the weak, the greedy, and those who hate capitalism.
Cbutt

Douglasville, GA

#53442 Aug 12, 2014
Former candidate Michele Bachmann suggests that the black family was stronger during slavery than in freedom. Her claim is not just a simple misunderstanding of history and the importance of family in the Black Experience. No, she is signaling to a tired, white supremacist, slavery-apologist narrative which opines that African Americans were/are not yet ready for freedom, and could only “flourish” under the benign guidance of the Southern Slaveocracy.

In a moment when states such as Arizona and Texas are outlawing ethnic studies programs, and when the Tea Party and its allies are leading an assault on educational programs that are not sufficiently “pro-American,” Bachmann’s claims are part of a broader effort to literally whitewash U.S. history.

When married to her belief in a willful lie that the framers of the United States Constitution were abolitionists who fought tirelessly to eliminate slavery (in reality, both Jefferson and Washington were slaveowners), and a defense of slaveholding Christian whites who “loved their slaves,” Bachmann’s ignorance of the facts transcends mere stupidity and slips over to enabling white supremacy.
Cbutt

Douglasville, GA

#53444 Aug 12, 2014
The echo chamber that is Fox News, right-wing talk radio, the conservative blogosphere, and Republican elected officials daily stoke the politics of white racial resentment, bigotry and fear. Ultimately, the Republican candidates would not use racism as a weapon if it were not rewarded by their voters, and encouraged by the party’s leadership. An army travels on its stomach; it needs foot soldiers and shock troops to advance its aims. From the ugly, race-based conspiracy fantasies of Birtherism to the astroturf politics of the Tea Party to a news network whose guests routinely disparage Barack Obama with such labels as “ghetto crackhead” to the bloviating racist utterances by opinion leaders such as Rush Limbaugh, to the common bigotry on display at right-wing Web sites that use monkey, ape, gorilla, pimp, and watermelon imagery to depict the United States’ first black president and his family, it is clear that racism “works” for the Republican Party. To ignore the attraction of rank-and-file white conservatives to such ugliness is to overlook the driving force behind the Republican nominees’ behavior.
Cbutt

Douglasville, GA

#53446 Aug 12, 2014
So, Rename -

The negative Icons you're giving the posts outlining racism in the Republican party.

What do you mean by those negative icons?

Are you indicating:

1. That you're against these examples of racism in your party and wholeheartedly reject the racist elements of the Republicans and their member?

or

2. That you don't like that they're being brought up and discussed and you wish people wouldn't notice how racism is a major driving force in right-wing politics?
OMTE

Moultrie, GA

#53447 Aug 12, 2014
I wonder why they removed this thread from the Atlanta Forum...
I guess the crooked employers and the Dirty Dems are conspiring to keep people from the truth.
They know they are the ones destroying this country...
They don't care about Americans or this Country...
Only money and re-election.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Speed Trap along the I-95 corridor in Mcintosh ... (Nov '15) Aug 11 elder abuse 50
Job Corps info. (Aug '11) Aug 10 Jenforbus 6
Looking Aug 10 Truth 10
are great white sharks in altamahal river ? Aug 2 FLNDN 6
Watch Out Woodbine Aug 2 BellSouth 1
What Y'all think of District Attorney Jackie Jo... (Nov '11) Jul 21 Martin gillis 103
Part 12 Guy Heinze Jr. (May '10) Jul '17 Jeb 1,232

Brunswick Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brunswick Mortgages