Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#53090 Aug 9, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Kevin Grandia - operations manager of the alarmist smear site DeSmogBlog - an Al Gore disciple - holds a degree in Psychology. DeSmogBlog is funded by public relations man, James Hogan and John Lefebvre who was found guilty of money laundering in 2008."
"Grandia lies that only .1% of signers have a background in Climatology. What apparently Grandia does not know is that very few scientists have an actual degree in climatology and the petition is simply counting the number of degrees each scientist has. Climate science is a field that includes scientists with varied credentials not explicitly "climatology". Some of the most prominent alarmist scientists do not have a degree in climatology"
"Grandia uses the tired smear of cherry picking insignificant oil company donations to independent think tanks like the George C. Marshall institute while completely ignoring the funding sources for climate change research."
Other points of rebuttal are made, but that gets the point across.
Don't EVEN try that!

STATEMENT BY THE COUNCIL
OF THE NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES
REGARDING GLOBAL CHANGE PETITION

April 20, 1998

The Council of the National Academy of Sciences (NAS) is concerned about the confusion caused by a petition being circulated via a letter from a former president of this Academy. This petition criticizes the science underlying the Kyoto treaty on carbon dioxide emissions (the Kyoto Protocol to the Framework Convention on Climate Change), and it asks scientists to recommend rejection of this treaty by the U.S. Senate. The petition was mailed with an op-ed article from The Wall Street Journal and a manuscript in a format that is nearly identical to that of scientific articles published in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences. The NAS Council would like to make it clear that this petition has nothing to do with the National Academy of Sciences and that the manuscript was not published in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences or in any other peer-reviewed journal.

The petition does not reflect the conclusions of expert reports of the Academy.

In particular, the Committee on Science, Engineering, and Public Policy of the National Academy of Sciences, the National Academy of Engineering (NAE), and the Institute of Medicine (IOM) conducted a major consensus study on this issue, entitled Policy Implications of Greenhouse Warming (1991,1992). This analysis concluded that " ...even given the considerable uncertainties in our knowledge of the relevant phenomena, greenhouse warming poses a potential threat sufficient to merit prompt responses.... Investment in mitigation measures acts as insurance protection against the great uncertainties and the possibility of dramatic surprises." In addition, the Committee on Global Change Research of the National Research Council, the operating arm of the NAS and the NAE, will issue a major report later this spring on the research issues that can help to reduce the scientific uncertainties associated with global change phenomena, including climate change.

NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES COUNCIL

Bruce Alberts (president)
National Academy of Sciences
Washington, D.C.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#53091 Aug 9, 2014
silverfox wrote:
<quoted text>
But hey, did you know him & jeb care about "little children.?? Yep, they've told us over and over.
It's a lot easier to care about the little children than it is to care about you and your squirrel chasing idiot cousin.

For one thing, the little kids are a hell of a lot smarter.
silverfox

Nashville, GA

#53097 Aug 9, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't comment then because frankly there are no words to do justice to the kind of evil that represents - I still have nothing ….
I understand.... It was posted mainly to remind jeb, butt, jemima how much they love the "little children," to remind them how much Obama & UN Human Rights groups care.. as Rename said, they do care about children as long as they're Palestinian or Hispanic....
It's not the way most hearts feel, but sadly, for many L wingers, it's true- no room in their hearts for suffering Arab children, much less, Christian Arab children.
OMTE

Edison, GA

#53098 Aug 9, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
It isn't a matter of being "scared" - it's a matter of common decency. I always tried to give you the benefit of the doubt that your "bark was worse than your bite", but I guess you really are the hateful bigot your posts would indicate. Just as one can "hate the sin" while "loving the sinner", I can sympathize with the majority of the illegals who really do just want to work and help their families, But I still want a secure border that will keep them out, along with the criminals and the potential terrorists. A militarized border is looking better all the time - unfortunately.
Give me a break, woman...
Do you think it was common decency for them to basically shit in the floor when Americans had to use that bathroom too?
I know...you only sympathize with illegals...Huh?
The same illegals that dump drugs by the ton in this country every year...Huh?
Damn the poor Americans that have to endure working with these filthy roaches...Right?
Damn the American kids that are fed this poison by them...Huh?
Damn the poor American workers that have to watch their wages decrease to 80's pay... while everything cost 2014 ...
Your kind only "sympathizes" with profits...period.
Crooked employers and RINOs like your hero Bush jr. created this mess for Dirty Dems to exploit now...period.
You are too in love with money and being self righteous...to see that your kind has done more to destroy this country than Obama ever could or will.
Maybe one day you'll pull your head out of your a$$ and see there is more to life than money and thinking right all the time...
I doubt it though cuz you actually still defend Bush jr...
Which tells most all they need to know about you...you're a dummy.
I actually feel bad for saying that cuz I liked you...but it's the truth.
Just don't respond to me anymore please?
I don't want to be mean to you.
The border should have been militarized when you other hero Reagan gave them amnesty the first time and we wouldn't be here...GB.
silverfox

Nashville, GA

#53099 Aug 9, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a lot easier to care about the little children than it is to care about you and your squirrel chasing idiot cousin.
For one thing, the little kids are a hell of a lot smarter.
See Aggie, this is what you get when you remind L wingers that NO children deserve to die at the hands of butchers (ISIS), whose ultimatel goal is to do the same to the USA.
silverfox

Nashville, GA

#53100 Aug 9, 2014
The sooner the next two years are over, the better off the world will be. Hurry up November!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/ushome/index.html
silverfox

Nashville, GA

#53101 Aug 9, 2014
Here's the link for the absentee president.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-27206...
Chopper Read

Fitzgerald, GA

#53102 Aug 9, 2014
silverfox wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand.... It was posted mainly to remind jeb, butt, jemima how much they love the "little children," to remind them how much Obama & UN Human Rights groups care.. as Rename said, they do care about children as long as they're Palestinian or Hispanic....
It's not the way most hearts feel, but sadly, for many L wingers, it's true- no room in their hearts for suffering Arab children, much less, Christian Arab children.
Actually I care about all the suffering children that you mentioned and even the ones that you failed to mention. But unlike you, omte, gen and some others, I also believe that there are some good Muslims who also care about them. Look at the Kurds, for example, although they are Sunni Muslims, they have protected, rescued, and evacuated Christians, and other minorities from ISIL. Many of their soldiers died trying to protect them. I think that the Kurds deserve our support- they are pro-American, pro- western, secular, democratic and practice a more moderate version of Islam than any of their regional neighbors. They even have women fighting in their army. But most of all, they are fiercely independent and tough fighters that at least hold their own against ISIS, if properly equipped.
The WB

Dawsonville, GA

#53104 Aug 10, 2014
Sick Man Freud wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize that "Obama's favorite green company" - Solyndra you're talking about no doubt - began the process to get federal money under the Bush the Lesser administration. Do a little research above what Faux Noise tells you and what your corporate masters want you to know. And by the way, thanks so much for the knowledge you've imparted about the wind and sun ... proving you can now converse with a kindergarten kid.
The Bush administration declined to give funding.
The WB

Dawsonville, GA

#53105 Aug 10, 2014
silverfox

Nashville, GA

#53106 Aug 10, 2014
Chopper Read wrote:
<quoted text>Actually I care about all the suffering children that you mentioned and even the ones that you failed to mention. But unlike you, omte, gen and some others, I also believe that there are some good Muslims who also care about them. Look at the Kurds, for example, although they are Sunni Muslims, they have protected, rescued, and evacuated Christians, and other minorities from ISIL. Many of their soldiers died trying to protect them. I think that the Kurds deserve our support- they are pro-American, pro- western, secular, democratic and practice a more moderate version of Islam than any of their regional neighbors. They even have women fighting in their army. But most of all, they are fiercely independent and tough fighters that at least hold their own against ISIS, if properly equipped.
I'm thankful you care about suffering children.
I have included ALL suffering children around the GLOBE many times in several posts. Since my link was related to the horrors of ISIS & Hamas, that's why I mentioned these. Never once have I said there aren't good people involved in war. Any intelligent person knows 'good' people die in war, fighting for their own lives, the lives of their families & children, fighting for their belongings & most of all - fighting for their right to live freely & be left in peace.- you should read this forum before making such broad generalizations about me, a frequent poster, whose posts you obviously never read -... It's about time Obama stops dragging ass, kicks it in high gear FOR ONCE & rescues those good people of Iraq, who are suffering evil beyond imagination, Are those the "good Muslims" you mention? I've begged & begged for their lives... I have NO respect for Obama - NONE. I've mentioned that MANY times, too. He's the WORST president in US history.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#53107 Aug 10, 2014
Doctor Know wrote:
<quoted text>
It's nothing like the hatred you and your kind have for all non whites.
F ing white trash pig.
You are seriously abusing your right to be stupid.
rename

Hiawassee, GA

#53108 Aug 10, 2014

Stupid things libroids say..........

Michele Obama..........

"“So, yeah, there’s too much money in politics."

And then comes this zinger..........

“There is something you can do right now today to make a difference, and that is to write a big, fat check. I kid you not,” she said.“I’m going to be honest with you. That’s what we need you to do right now. We need you to write the biggest, fattest check that you can possibly write.”

Location hidden

#53109 Aug 10, 2014
rename wrote:
Taking a poll in regards to the name of this thread......
Anyone willing to state which senate candidate they are leaning toward in the senate race????
I'll go first....
I'm leaning toward Perdue.....
In the Guv race I'm still undecided....
When my choices are Nunn or Perdue - Perdue, no question.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#53110 Aug 10, 2014
rename wrote:
<quoted text>
20 years ago and the climate is cooler today ....
Yeah right dummy.... Tell us about those dramatic surprises that need prompt responses .....
The letter itself shows a clueless bunch of eggheads that couldn't find a crack in a water line .....
What a dummy ....
You're an idiot of epic proportions.

CO2 levels hit levels of over 402ppm in April of this year, the highest it's been in over 800,000 years. Thick sea ice levels of melting are occurring at an accelerated pace, Extreme weather patterns are occurring beyond anyone's expectations. Glaciers are melting worldwide.

http://www.theguardian.com/environment/climat...

If you weren't a willfully ignorant asshat, there might be some hope for you, but you LIKE being an idiot and resist vehemently all oncoming factual knowledge. You're just a pathetic parody of an actual human being.
rename

Hiawassee, GA

#53111 Aug 10, 2014

Stupid libroids..........

"On Sunday, President Obama and First Lady Michelle released a statement thanking Muslim Americans for their many “achievements and contributions… to building the very fabric of our nation and strengthening the core of our democracy.”

Duh.......muslims were not involved in the creation of our country,,,,nor had any effect on building the fabric......

Location hidden

#53112 Aug 10, 2014
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>
Give me a break, woman...
Do you think it was common decency for them to basically shit in the floor when Americans had to use that bathroom too?
I know...you only sympathize with illegals...Huh?
The same illegals that dump drugs by the ton in this country every year...Huh?
Damn the poor Americans that have to endure working with these filthy roaches...Right?
Damn the American kids that are fed this poison by them...Huh?
Damn the poor American workers that have to watch their wages decrease to 80's pay... while everything cost 2014 ...
Your kind only "sympathizes" with profits...period.
Crooked employers and RINOs like your hero Bush jr. created this mess for Dirty Dems to exploit now...period.
You are too in love with money and being self righteous...to see that your kind has done more to destroy this country than Obama ever could or will.
Maybe one day you'll pull your head out of your a$$ and see there is more to life than money and thinking right all the time...
I doubt it though cuz you actually still defend Bush jr...
Which tells most all they need to know about you...you're a dummy.
I actually feel bad for saying that cuz I liked you...but it's the truth.
Just don't respond to me anymore please?
I don't want to be mean to you.
The border should have been militarized when you other hero Reagan gave them amnesty the first time and we wouldn't be here...GB.
Fine, this will be my last response. Kindly look one more time at my post - especially the last two sentences. And I am not trying to be "self righteous" when I say I hope you find a way out of your hate, I mean it for your own sake.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#53113 Aug 10, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are seriously abusing your right to be stupid.
The second post in this thread is promoting David Duke for public office.

While it's a knee-jerk reaction to for conservatives to say hatred and racism and misogyny aren't stock-in-trade for right-wing-wackos, all evidence suggest otherwise. You don't have to look far to find it, even right here in this thread.
rename

Hiawassee, GA

#53114 Aug 10, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
When my choices are Nunn or Perdue - Perdue, no question.

Thanks for the feedback..........

trying to get this thread back to the senate race..........

ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#53115 Aug 10, 2014
silverfox wrote:
<quoted text>
See Aggie, this is what you get when you remind L wingers that NO children deserve to die at the hands of butchers (ISIS), whose ultimatel goal is to do the same to the USA.
What the hell are you talking about?

I've not posted about ISIS at all. My post was about how damn stupid and worthless you and your ignorant cousin Rename are, as your response confirms.

You do know you're stupid, right? There's nothing you can do about that. You're going to run around having stupid thoughts,thinking stupid things, saying stupid things, being wrong about everything, and looking like an idiot all day today - and there's nothing you can do about it, because you're a willfully ignorant poorly educated moron. You just gotta put up with being you. Poor thing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Judge Jean Bolin (May '12) 13 hr Fcuk Jean bolin 14
want to buy 40 - 200 acres of land near darien May 9 retired 1
Beware. Apr 30 jbk 4
Speed Trap along the I-95 corridor in Mcintosh ... (Nov '15) Apr 24 kjackie 66
Jekyll Island Music Thread (Nov '14) Apr '18 Musikologist 6
Mr. Burch Apr '18 kywife17 1
Drug problem Mar '18 Nonya 1

Brunswick Jobs

Personal Finance

Brunswick Mortgages