“Marble Man”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#52911 Aug 8, 2014
Thereís an awful irony here. Barack Obama entered our national consciousness with an electrifying 2004 speech calling for healing the nationís divisions and transcending narrow identities of race, region, religion, politics and ideology. Four years later, that promise made him president. Yet today he is prepared to inflict on the nation a destructive, divisive, calculated violation of the constitutional order and national comity ó for the narrowest partisan advantage.

For this president in particular, who offered a politics of transcendence, this would constitute a betrayal of the highest order.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/charle...

“Marble Man”

Location hidden

#52912 Aug 8, 2014
Doo wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever? They are total failures because Obama has not been derailed and in fact is doing a pretty good job by himself with no help from the right at all. He pretty well runs the Nation by himself too. Must make the losers feel pretty helpless.
http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/us-constituti...
ChicknButt

Decatur, GA

#52913 Aug 8, 2014
Bear wrote:
<quoted text>
Your defense is nothing but double standard double speak. In the courtroom, you lose.
Uh, dumbass - I haven't made any defense. I simply said I could easily defend it. I've given NO indication about how I would defend it.

What that means is - you have no idea how I would defend it.

ERGO - you're talking out off your butt-hole. YOUR statement is completely empty.

Truth. Logic. Learn to embrace them.
ChicknButt

Decatur, GA

#52914 Aug 8, 2014
silverfox wrote:
^ cartoons - really? Causing fear & hysteria? Ooookay. Lol
Zing!

Another point just whistled past another simpleton.
silverfox

Fitzgerald, GA

#52916 Aug 8, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Zing!
Another point just whistled past another simpleton.
I don't speak squirrel/shack/mountain language. NOTHING you say MATTERS to me. I post what interests ME, not you..... See how that works? It's easy. Lololol

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#52917 Aug 8, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Aggie - that's what I love about you! You try to keep a straight face even when you KNOW what you just typed is the most ridiculous and preposterous thing under the sun! A very endearing trait!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =cjuGCJJUGsgXX#t=187
How is it "ridiculous and preposterous"? The easiest way to get research funding is to tie it to MMGW/CC. The American Recovery and Reinvestment Act ALONE had $42 BILLION allocated for "climate change mitigation and research" - what a waste of tax money. The EPA advertises funding for research to "assist with greenhouse gas reduction projects". And that is just some of the tax money the government is throwing at MMGW/CC. Just how far do you think a research proposal would go that wanted to show how all that tax money is being wasted? Are you really going to deny that universities will be happy to fund MMGW/CC studies, but woe unto the researcher who states they want to prove it's all bunk.

The old saying of "follow the money" is rarely more true than when it comes to climate change research money. Support MMGW/CC - the research money is there, if you're a skeptic - keep beating those bushes.

Remember, it was the Weather Channel's own resident climatologist (Dr Heidi Cullen) who in 2006 argued that a meteorologist who didn't toe the MMCC party line should have their American Meteorological Society certification revoked.
ChicknButt

Decatur, GA

#52918 Aug 8, 2014
General Robert E Lee wrote:
Thereís an awful irony here. Barack Obama entered our national consciousness with an electrifying 2004 speech calling for healing the nationís divisions and transcending narrow identities of race, region, religion, politics and ideology. Four years later, that promise made him president. Yet today he is prepared to inflict on the nation a destructive, divisive, calculated violation of the constitutional order and national comity ó for the narrowest partisan advantage.
For this president in particular, who offered a politics of transcendence, this would constitute a betrayal of the highest order.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/charle...
Ah - the words of Mr. Charles Krauthammer!

He's considered a neo-con, he's a Fox News commentator, and a member of the George C. Marshall Institute.

How nice for him! Uh - by the way -.......what is the George C. Marshall Institute?

Don't Answer! I already found out!- The George C. Marshall Institute (GMI) is a "non-profit" organization funded by the profits from oil and gas interests and right-wing funders (listed later). It has received substantial funding from Exxon's Exxon Education Foundation

Funders include the usual cast of right-wing characters. Although the Koch's aren't listed by name, they are associated with several of these funds.

Richard Lounsbery Foundation
Sarah Scaife Foundation
Lynde and Harry Bradley Foundation
American Standard Companies
Exxon Education Foundation
H.B. Earhart Foundation
John M. Olin Foundation
Gelman Education Foundation (Charles Gelman)
Fieldstead Foundation
Historical Research Foundation
Charles and Jean Brunie Foundation

So, my question to you, GENERAL, is why would you knowing promote the paid propaganda of the oil and coal agenda's, which is against the best interests of the American People?

And my question to all of you other right-wing-whacko's is this: Even though I've proven to you hundreds of times that almost every one of your sources traces back to oil and gas propaganda, why won't that register in your dim little brains?
ChicknButt

Decatur, GA

#52919 Aug 8, 2014
silverfox wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't speak squirrel/shack/mountain language. NOTHING you say MATTERS to me. I post what interests ME, not you..... See how that works? It's easy. Lololol
Those words do nothing to change the fact that you're ignorant and mentally slow, bless your heart.

“Marble Man”

Location hidden

#52920 Aug 8, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
He's considered a neo-con, he's a Fox News commentator, and a member of the George C. Marshall Institute.
How nice for him! Uh - by the way -.......what is the George C. Marshall Institute?
Don't Answer! I already found out!- The George C. Marshall Institute (GMI) is a "non-profit" organization funded by the profits from oil and gas interests and right-wing funders (listed later). It has received substantial funding from Exxon's Exxon Education Foundation
Funders include the usual cast of right-wing characters. Although the Koch's aren't listed by name, they are associated with several of these funds.
Sarah Scaife Foundation
H.B. Earhart Foundation
John M. Olin Foundation
Fieldstead Foundation
So, my question to you, GENERAL, is why would you knowing promote the paid propaganda of the oil and coal agenda's, which is against the best interests of the American People?
And my question to all of you other right-wing-whacko's is this: Even though I've proven to you hundreds of times that almost every one of your sources traces back to oil and gas propaganda, why won't that register in your dim little brains?
Nothing but facts and knowledge posted there, don't you ever get tired of running away from the truth?

“Marble Man”

Location hidden

#52921 Aug 8, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Sarah Scaife Foundation
H.B. Earhart Foundation
John M. Olin Foundation
Fieldstead Foundation
You've never even made it to the courtroom, let alone prove anything.
silverfox

Fitzgerald, GA

#52922 Aug 8, 2014
As Allen West says, ISIS murders women & beheads children ....
At the same time, Obama yells to Israel, "Yo, Bibi, show some restraint." ...... Yep, that's your Peace prize winner.

http://www.catholic.org/news/international/mi...
ChicknButt

Decatur, GA

#52923 Aug 8, 2014
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing but facts and knowledge posted there, don't you ever get tired of running away from the truth?
As you say when you quote my post = "nothing but facts and knowledge posted there". That's right.

It has been proven that Mr. Krauthammer is paid with oil money. That is now a proven fact. Nothing left to argue there.

Why are you echoing Big Oils propaganda?

Never-mind. This is why:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/dan-sweeney/the...
ChicknButt

Decatur, GA

#52924 Aug 8, 2014
For those that don't click on links, here's a summary of information presented about a scientific Yale study of conservatives:

A new study out of Yale University confirms what argumentative liberals have long-known: Offering reality-based rebuttals to conservative lies only makes conservatives cling to those lies even harder. In essence, schooling conservatives makes them more stupid.

Truth - Science - embrace them.

“Marble Man”

Location hidden

#52926 Aug 8, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
As you say when you quote my post = "nothing but facts and knowledge posted there". That's right.
It has been proven that Mr. Krauthammer is paid with oil money. That is now a proven fact. Nothing left to argue there.
Why are you echoing Big Oils propaganda?
Never-mind. This is why:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/dan-sweeney/the...
Run, run, run...

“Marble Man”

Location hidden

#52927 Aug 8, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
For those that don't click on links, here's a summary of information presented about a scientific Yale study of conservatives:
A new study out of Yale University confirms what argumentative liberals have long-known: Offering reality-based rebuttals to conservative lies only makes conservatives cling to those lies even harder. In essence, schooling conservatives makes them more stupid.
Pkbds
silverfox

Fitzgerald, GA

#52928 Aug 8, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Those words do nothing to change the fact that you're ignorant and mentally slow, bless your heart.

Do you mean like you scrolling over the Soros, Sierra Leone Kenema lab connecton? Much more to come on Soros..... you have no heart or soul in your empty shell, so I offer no blessings. You need a kind of help you won't find from oridinary earthly humans
ChicknButt

Decatur, GA

#52929 Aug 8, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
How is it "ridiculous and preposterous"? The easiest way to get research funding is to tie it to MMGW/CC. The American Recovery and Reinvestment Act ALONE had $42 BILLION allocated for "climate change mitigation and research" - what a waste of tax money. The EPA advertises funding for research to "assist with greenhouse gas reduction projects". And that is just some of the tax money the government is throwing at MMGW/CC. Just how far do you think a research proposal would go that wanted to show how all that tax money is being wasted? Are you really going to deny that universities will be happy to fund MMGW/CC studies, but woe unto the researcher who states they want to prove it's all bunk.
The position you're trying to get away with is this - That a conclusion is drawn BEFORE a study is done, in order to receive funding.

That's not how science works. That's not how grant approval is approached in academia.
In short - your position has NOTHING to do with reality in any way.

Furthermore, you know that position is false, and you try to throw it out there to see if you can get away with it.

You may be humorless, Aggie - but you're a sneaky girl.
ChicknButt

Decatur, GA

#52930 Aug 8, 2014
Not just a sneaky girl, you're a rascally CONTRARIAN. Truth.
silverfox

Fitzgerald, GA

#52935 Aug 8, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
You keep wasting time on all things that DO NOT matter? MMCC?? I'll stay on track with major news events, Ebola, Iraq-ISIS, Syria, Israel-Hamas, Ukraine, US border... now carry on.
silverfox

Fitzgerald, GA

#52938 Aug 8, 2014
Worth repeating...

Allen West---- the enemy only understands ONE language.

"ISIS is not something that just appeared over night. This monstrosity has festered over almost a year ó and the Obama administration has watched. Iíve been on the battlefields of the 21st Century. The enemy only understands one language: the language of strength. Unfortunately that was not spoken last night by President Barack Hussein Obama."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking For Hoo5ier 65 Reason, Season, Thu Luv _ly Minded 1
delphina sumner??? (Jul '10) Mar 25 Just a Local 5
Stop offshore drilling from coming to Georgia Mar 21 nick 2
Booms (Jan '14) Mar 20 Elmer 6
Ghost of Surrency (Jan '11) Mar 17 ashley 15
My family wants to relocate to a section 8 rent... (Jan '11) Mar 16 merry m m 10
Thiokol Mar 4 berry 1
Brunswick Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Brunswick People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]