Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
chopper read

Fitzgerald, GA

#52962 Aug 9, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
And a rational person would consider that until we KNOW how the protocols failed, there is cause for concern. Notice the word choices: "cause for concern", not the hysteria you CLAIM is being promoted.
I don't claim to be an expert on the Ebola virus, but it is my understanding that it has a 3-4 week incubation period during which the infected exhibit little more than a high fever. It really doesn't take much imagination to understand how a doctor or health care worker could become infected working in a third world country.
rename

Hiawassee, GA

#52963 Aug 9, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, it sounds like you've got this all thought through.
Please - instead of just insulting the presidents actions in a generalized sort of non-descript way - won't you please tell us SPECIFICALLY - with a lot of specifics - what action you think President of the United States Barack Hussein Obama should have taken, according to you?
Will you please do that? You have the master-plan, please share it.

Gonna catch me a guppy this morning.......

Rename wrote………….
“Obama.....months late and many dollars short.....

Anyone see any red lines here???

And dummy replied……….
“Well, it sounds like you've got this all thought through.

Please - instead of just insulting the presidents actions in a generalized sort of non-descript way - won't you please tell us SPECIFICALLY - with a lot of specifics - what action you think President of the United States Barack Hussein Obama should have taken, according to you?

Will you please do that? You have the master-plan, please share it.”

First, one must assume Obama has a plan,,,,,which so far shows he does not…..and your statement,“The reasons for his actions are quite clear and justifiable,” is also another one of your bonehead statements…………….Obama himself CANNOT even explain clearly what he is doing, and what his intentions are…..for he has no foreign policy,,,,,no extended long turn policy, other than to finish his last term with higher poll numbers than he has at present…..

But I can explain Obamas intentions….they are geared to the November elections by wagging the dog’s tail to improve his falling approval numbers in the polls…………Obama is one thing only, a political animal. He has no regard for the welfare of America, or its people….he has shown over and over his disregard for the people by his narcissistic self indulgence of “I am King.”

And here’s a comparison of Obama’s Red Lines…………..
Red line on Syria…………..moved, re-colored, and erased……

“But the issue of remaining Syrian WMD raises the question once again of whether the United States regards these weapons as a “red line” justifying armed intervention or not.
Washington’s relations with Moscow, severely strained by the Ukraine crisis, are another complicating factor. Russia played a key role in brokering the deal that was supposed to eliminate Assad’s chemical weapons capability once and for all, and helped avert an American bombing campaign last fall.”
And most analyst say there is no way to determine if all the WMD have been removed, for the insurgency continues to interfere………

Red line on Ukraine…….on ice, possibly defrosting……….maybe turned into jelly……

“President Barack Obama condemned the violence in Ukraine on Wednesday, saying that the U.S. holds the government “primarily responsible for ensuring they are handling protesters peacefully” and that “there will be consequences if people step over the line.”
“We expect the Ukrainian government to show restraint, to not resort to violence,” Obama said in Mexico.“We expect peaceful protesters to remain peaceful.””
Although he didn’t call it a red line,,,,,everyone knows it is a flaky line from a flaky president…..

And the red line on Russia……..another red line on ice…..

“Again Vladi¬mir Putin is flagrantly disregarding the warnings and “red lines” of the Obama administration. He has reason to do so: President Obama also doesn’t observe them. Despite Mr.&#8201;Kerry’s clear words, sanctions that have been prepared against cronies of Mr. Putin and companies involved in his Ukraine ad¬ven¬ture remain on ice at the White House, where they have languished for more than a week. When asked Monday how much longer they would be held back, White House spokesman Jay Carney said,“I don’t have an end date for you.””

And the red line for ISIS………………..”Obama's message to ISIS: Stay out of Kurdistan, but the rest of northern Iraq is all yours.”
Chopper Read

Fitzgerald, GA

#52964 Aug 9, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Geez, OMTE. Most sympathize with the majority of those people trying to come here who just want to work, but it doesn't change the fact that we cannot just absorb all these people who will be a drain on our already-stretched-thin social support system. Calling them trash is both hateful in the extreme and completely not helpful to the argument. You're better than that.
Do you really believe that he is "better than that"- he is sicker than you could ever imagine. But, I guess that you were just trying to be kind.
rename

Hiawassee, GA

#52965 Aug 9, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>

And why should I answer your questions..........you never answer ours........

Perhaps this link can explain Obama’s red lines….
https://www.google.com/search...

rename

Hiawassee, GA

#52966 Aug 9, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
The subject WAS steak dinners. But whatever -
http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/dar...
Dark Money funds climage change denial effort -
Exxon Funds climate change -
So unless you're willing to claim that the propaganda coming out of Exxon and Koch dollars ISN"T science, then you're wrong, more than one source funds climate change.
Or- if you (smartly) would deny that the BS propaganda coming from Exxon and the Kochs is science, then I'll give you this argument (even though you'd still be wrong)- because at least you'd have made ONE intelligent realization today.
Either way - you can't win. That's what happens to idiots, as you know.

LOL………….
Mention food,,,,,and libroids go into a feeding frenzy, wanting steak and lobster daily……..at tax payers expense of course……

your sorry effort to change the subject to “funds climage change denial effort” is as weak as your mind is weak………you got beat at your own game dummy…….

rename

Hiawassee, GA

#52967 Aug 9, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have ANY IDEA what the process for applying for a research proposal involves? Apparently not. Here is an example of one the most basic criteria for getting a proposal funded:
Demonstrate the "importance and relevance of the research question to the declared interests of the agency; success in obtaining a grant depends on matching the proposal with the interests of a granting agency"
Did you get that?- "matching the proposal with the interests of a granting agency". I repeat, follow the money. The money is in claiming to "prove" MMGW/CC - so surprise, surprise that is what so many of those "researchers" claim to do, if they have to fudge a little data or leave out things like the Little Ice Age or the Medieval Warming Period ….details, details, "publish or perish" - so do what you have to do.

you really expect the dummy to comprehend that..........that's asking a lot..........

rename

Hiawassee, GA

#52968 Aug 9, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is an example of one the most basic criteria for getting a proposal funded:
Demonstrate the "importance and relevance of the research question to the declared interests of the agency; success in obtaining a grant depends on matching the proposal with the interests of a granting agency"
Did you get that?- "matching the proposal with the interests of a granting agency".

And its already been shown and posted here "no one need apply for climate change grant money unless they present a view that climate change in fact does occur."

rename

Hiawassee, GA

#52969 Aug 9, 2014
chopper read wrote:
<quoted text>I don't claim to be an expert on the Ebola virus, but it is my understanding that it has a 3-4 week incubation period during which the infected exhibit little more than a high fever. It really doesn't take much imagination to understand how a doctor or health care worker could become infected working in a third world country.

not so fast slick jeb..........

The incubation period, that is, the time interval from infection with the virus to onset of symptoms, is 2 to 21 days..........

rename

Hiawassee, GA

#52970 Aug 9, 2014

An example of a sorry failed foreign policy..........

"“Nobody has the sense about why in some cases and not in others,” said James B. Steinberg, a former deputy secretary of state under Mr. Obama and now dean of the Maxwell School at Syracuse University.“His last news conference just leaves you scratching your head. Yeah, we can’t do everything. But what matters to us?”"

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/08/world/middl...

rename

Hiawassee, GA

#52971 Aug 9, 2014

Yep........Obama is putting off the inevitable until such time as the problem can be blamed on repubs.........

"The head of the Senate Intelligence Committee on Friday said the extremist group the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria (ISIS or ISIL) must be confronted forcefully by the U.S., though she stopped short of calling for boots on the ground.

“It takes an army to defeat an army, and I believe that we either confront ISIL now or we will be forced to deal with an even stronger enemy in the future,” Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.) said in a statement."

http://thehill.com/policy/defense/214721-fein...

“Registered Conservative”

Since: Jul 11

Draketown, GA

#52972 Aug 9, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
I see. It appears that in your inimitably inarticulate way that you wish to post an objection of fact.
Allow me to help with your communication disability, please.
Would like to object to fact 1:
Mr. Krauthammer is a member of the board of the George C. Marshall Institute.
Perhaps you'd prefer to object to Fact 2:
The George C. Marshall Institute is funded with oil money.
----------
Now, instead of yammering on intelligently, you can simply say One or Two to object to a fact. Which is it?
Krauthammer is what he is. The statements I posted from his article, are dead on accurate, with Obama's own words no less. Now, can you comment on those statements, or just continue to run away?
rename

Hiawassee, GA

#52973 Aug 9, 2014

Palin's response to Warren's flights of fancy libroidism......

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/...

rename

Hiawassee, GA

#52974 Aug 9, 2014
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
Krauthammer is what he is. The statements I posted from his article, are dead on accurate, with Obama's own words no less. Now, can you comment on those statements, or just continue to run away?

hes a chicken little..........he runs a lot..........after dropping his bs on topix.........

Draketown, GA

#52975 Aug 9, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
No? Then why are they writing Bills? Why are they paying Congressmen?
And you ARE aware that not all science is funded by government grants, aren't you?
Only the science the IRS hasn't gotten to, yet.

Draketown, GA

#52976 Aug 9, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
He should have read the Obamacare bill before signing it.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#52977 Aug 9, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
And once again:
Refutation - 0%
Source Attack:- 100%
I'm shocked, shocked I say that an organization would ask someone who shares their points of view to be on their Board of Directors. How DARE they!
Point missed: 100%

You are hearing the voice of Oil Money. The chance of them saying anything other than "Pollution is good!- No problems!- Trust us we have HUNDREDS OF BILLIONS OF DOLLARS AT STAKE!" - 0%.

The point of paying ANY attention to what they say? 0%

And why listen to somebody with such a biased view when you have almost every legitimate scientist in the field the world-over from a myriad of organizations from dozens and dozens of nations all saying the same thing?

There can be only one reason - You want what you WISH were true to be true, and you're willing to throw out all common sense to try to justify you position, and you don't care if it's wrong. You care more about the ideology of your position than you care about the consequences of being wrong, which are quite significant.

It can't be summed up any more concisely than that.

Draketown, GA

#52978 Aug 9, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
Well, maybe when you get done checking icon boxes and working on your list of stupid idiotic things to post tomorrow, you can come back to the question and tell us what strategy YOU think the United States should take in regards to the situation in Iraq.
We should go back, occupy it for however long it takes, and without mercy towards the bad guys, to put an end to the BS of the mid east. But no, our president is more concerned with occupying wall street and those mean old nasty republicans.

Draketown, GA

#52979 Aug 9, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
The subject WAS steak dinners. But whatever -
http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/dar...
Dark Money funds climage change denial effort -
Exxon Funds climate change -
So unless you're willing to claim that the propaganda coming out of Exxon and Koch dollars ISN"T science, then you're wrong, more than one source funds climate change.
Or- if you (smartly) would deny that the BS propaganda coming from Exxon and the Kochs is science, then I'll give you this argument (even though you'd still be wrong)- because at least you'd have made ONE intelligent realization today.
Either way - you can't win. That's what happens to idiots, as you know.
You're wrong, more than one source funds research.
silverfox

Nashville, GA

#52980 Aug 9, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
Your intention was to criticize President of the United States of America Barrack Hussein Obama by making an appeal to authority by invoking the comments of Allen West.
Allen West is extremely questionable as a valid authority on the subject. The intent of your post was invalid from it's genesis. It was, in fact, abysmally pathetic, and illustrative of your personal vapidity.
WE reference Allen West's website all the time, get use to it. You don't win this debate by slamming Allen West. It won't work -- you know that. You attack every source we post. What's news? Are we supposed to be shocked? We WILL NOT stop. Don't you understand that?? A slow learner, you are- LMAO ..... I agree with everything West said about the president looking/ sounding "weak" during his recent remarks on ISIS.(You know, the remarks he made before he hops USAF1) for his TWO week vacation. He's beeeen working so hard at that funraising & golf- then the Birthday Open party last weekend, remember?.... As a matter of fact, very few Americans approve of his handling of foreign policy. Is it even 29%? Maybe thats the LOW number I read about, that's predicted leading up to November..... Yeah, butt, you keep on whining about West-- all day/night long- right up until midterms. NOTHING you say can defend your master. NOTHING. However, it surely is sad watching you lie trying.

Draketown, GA

#52981 Aug 9, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
And once again:
Refutation - 0%
Source Attack:- 100%
I'm shocked, shocked I say that an organization would ask someone who shares their points of view to be on their Board of Directors. How DARE they!
cb summed up; he'll attack the guy that told him some "other guy" beat up his little brother, never going after the actual "other guy".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What McIntosh/Darien does not want you to know (May '13) Jul 9 Nteri 26
Mcintosh/Darien CROOKED RACIST COPS (May '13) Jul 8 LELEDAWN 58
Part 12 Guy Heinze Jr. (May '10) Jul 6 Udhruc 1,202
Divorce Attorney Jun '16 Jail The Ho 2
Judge Jean Bolin (May '12) Jun '16 Meth-intosh Busted 12
Speed Trap along the I-95 corridor in Mcintosh ... (Nov '15) Jun '16 Mcintrash Finest 8
companies Jun '16 the local hog hun... 1

Brunswick Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brunswick Mortgages