Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#52861 Aug 8, 2014
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
You're an idiot...
Obama's agenda isn't to send jobs overseas...
His and the RINO's agenda is to import the third world trash here...to make us all slaves.
They want an oversupply of foreign workers...so they can depress wages for Americans.
"Mr. Limbaugh seems to be floating more fringe conspiracy theories and gross misogyny lately, perhaps in hope of maintaining the hard core listeners he has left. Today it was that the border crisis is a plot to "wrest control of this country from the white majority.""

Clear Channel Gives Limbaugh Bum's Rush in Pittsburgh
by tkirkland
THU AUG 07, 2014 AT 06:03 PM PDT
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/08/07/1319...

Rush Limbaugh has an achey breaky heart today. Clear Channel just flipped Limbaugh's WPGB in Pittsburgh to country music. It had fallen to 11th in Pittsburgh, echoing hate radio's plummeting popularity across the country. He got picked up by the smaller WJAS in Pittsburgh, owned by Radio Partners LLC, and 7,000 watts compared to WPGB's 15,000. It is AM to boot, so likely suffers more from interference than the FM WPGB would. Pittsburgh is considered the 25th largest radio market in the U.S..

August is off to a bad start for Rush Limbaugh. Last week, he got dumped by one of his California stations, which flipped to a country music format, too, a switch the owner said was due to Stop Rush. Earlier in the year, Mr. Limbaugh was demoted to smaller stations in L.A. and San Francisco as well, the 2nd and 4th largest markets in the country, respectively.

Mr. Limbaugh seems to be floating more fringe conspiracy theories and gross misogyny lately, perhaps in hope of maintaining the hard core listeners he has left. Today it was that the border crisis is a plot to "wrest control of this country from the white majority." That is worthy of a diary of its own; I hope someone will write one up. Last week, he hyped for two days what he called his "Vagina Justice Monologue."

Advertisers don't want to be associated with either one. So, it's not a good long-term strategy, for him, or any of his stations.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#52863 Aug 8, 2014
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, not missing the point at all...
Now let's look at the opening paragraphs of the original article to discover how language has been employed to lead the rubes by the nose....
http://eagnews.org/1000-member-secretive-prog...
...contributors are among the more than 1,000 members of Gamechanger Salon.
top secret
Founded by leftwing activist Billy Wimsatt, the group is a secretive digital gathering of writers, opinion leaders, activists and political hands who share information, ideas and strategy via a closed Google group.
Oh noze, a "a secretive digital gathering" and a "closed Google group".
Uhmmmm, a closed Google Group, sounds sooooo sinister....
https://support.google.com/a/answer/33329...
...If you turn on the Groups for Business service, users can access a host of features that make it easy for departments, teams and special-interest groups to manage their own group memberships and participate in online discussions.
Hey, why don't you post the same thing for a fourth time and see if it helps make your case any better than it did the first three times.

Location hidden

#52864 Aug 8, 2014
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>You're an idiot...
His and the RINO's agenda is to import the third world trash here...to make us all slaves.
They want an oversupply of foreign workers...so they can depress wages for Americans.
Because they don't care about anyone or anything...but money and getting re-elected.
You are as dumb as them worthless mexican'ts...if you think the American people are going to allow Obama to destroy this country.
You will see after November the will of the American people...
If there has to be a revolution...Obama, you, and your third world trash will be stopped.
Geez, OMTE. Most sympathize with the majority of those people trying to come here who just want to work, but it doesn't change the fact that we cannot just absorb all these people who will be a drain on our already-stretched-thin social support system. Calling them trash is both hateful in the extreme and completely not helpful to the argument. You're better than that.

Location hidden

#52865 Aug 8, 2014
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
"Mr. Limbaugh seems to be floating more fringe conspiracy theories and gross misogyny lately, perhaps in hope of maintaining the hard core listeners he has left. Today it was that the border crisis is a plot to "wrest control of this country from the white majority.""
Clear Channel Gives Limbaugh Bum's Rush in Pittsburgh
by tkirkland
THU AUG 07, 2014 AT 06:03 PM PDT
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/08/07/1319...
Rush Limbaugh has an achey breaky heart today. Clear Channel just flipped Limbaugh's WPGB in Pittsburgh to country music. It had fallen to 11th in Pittsburgh, echoing hate radio's plummeting popularity across the country. He got picked up by the smaller WJAS in Pittsburgh, owned by Radio Partners LLC, and 7,000 watts compared to WPGB's 15,000. It is AM to boot, so likely suffers more from interference than the FM WPGB would. Pittsburgh is considered the 25th largest radio market in the U.S..
August is off to a bad start for Rush Limbaugh. Last week, he got dumped by one of his California stations, which flipped to a country music format, too, a switch the owner said was due to Stop Rush. Earlier in the year, Mr. Limbaugh was demoted to smaller stations in L.A. and San Francisco as well, the 2nd and 4th largest markets in the country, respectively.
Mr. Limbaugh seems to be floating more fringe conspiracy theories and gross misogyny lately, perhaps in hope of maintaining the hard core listeners he has left. Today it was that the border crisis is a plot to "wrest control of this country from the white majority." That is worthy of a diary of its own; I hope someone will write one up. Last week, he hyped for two days what he called his "Vagina Justice Monologue."
Advertisers don't want to be associated with either one. So, it's not a good long-term strategy, for him, or any of his stations.
Rush appreciates your concern - all the way to the bank.

(And by the way, his VJM was in response to a Grey's Anatomy episode that was far more graphic than necessary and a lawsuit by women who were victimized by their gynecologist. So just what was the Daily Kos author's point?)
silverfox

Nashville, GA

#52867 Aug 8, 2014
What was Oh my saying about some little ole cartoons causing fear & hysteria??

http://www.catholic.org/news/international/mi...

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/08/chald...
ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#52868 Aug 8, 2014
OMTE wrote:
Because they don't care about anyone or anything...but money and getting re-elected.
You are as dumb as them worthless mexican'ts...if you think the American people are going to allow Obama to destroy this country.
You will see after November the will of the American people...
If there has to be a revolution...Obama, you, and your third world trash will be stopped.
Let's cut out some of the extra words from this post and see what it really says:
OMTE wrote:
make us all slaves.....
worthless mexican'ts.......
destroy this country.
here has to be a revolution...
Um... yeah...

You can just skim this post and see what kind of brilliant thinking is behind it.

Fox News. They're looking for more people just like you.

(it's sad, because we KNOW that you used to be a better person than this..)
ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#52869 Aug 8, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Content that refutes the factual data presented: 0%
Content that does nothing but attack the source: 100%
When the SOURCE is a paid mouthpiece for somebody with a proven agenda of trying to subversively control the American Government and insure their own oil and coal profits and power over the interests of every American Citizen that lives, and all future American Citizens...
...well - we don't need to hear the CONTENT, do we? It's pretty obvious what they are going to say, isn't it?

Find unbiased real, unbiased scientists who in no way have a personal agenda and whose opinions reflect the consensus of other unbiased scientists and experts, and it might be worth taking the time to read.

World largest polluter pays someone to say: "Pollution isn't real! Don't regulate my activities or ask me to quit polluting! Don't use green energy!" - Well, not too much of a shocker there, is it?

If you MUST post that worthless propaganda here, at least have the honesty to prefix the post with the statement "QUOTE THAT FOLLOWS IS PAID FOR BY THE WORLDS LARGEST POLLUTERS AND RICHES OIL AND COAL COMPANIES PAID SPOKESMEN".

You like honesty, right? That would be an honest thing to say when people post that despicable propaganda.
silverfox

Nashville, GA

#52870 Aug 8, 2014
"Ebola is fast becoming a public health concern on an international level." ... Now who's the idiot poster blaming political cartoons for fear & hysteria??

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2014...
ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#52871 Aug 8, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Rush appreciates your concern - all the way to the bank.
Glad Rush can profit nicely from telling simple-minded idiots stupid lies.

Ok. I'm not really glad.
OMTE

Gray, GA

#52872 Aug 8, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Geez, OMTE. Most sympathize with the majority of those people trying to come here who just want to work, but it doesn't change the fact that we cannot just absorb all these people who will be a drain on our already-stretched-thin social support system. Calling them trash is both hateful in the extreme and completely not helpful to the argument. You're better than that.
I think MOST Americans want the immigration laws on the books enforced and our border secured...period.
Most couldn't care less that they destroyed their country and now they want to leave.
Most just want them to go home, period.
There are too many Americans(both black and white)that are unemployed or under employed for them to be here.
The only ones that want them here are...crooked employers...and are the ones that created this mess.
Oh and Dirty Dems like'em because you can buy their votes with foodstamps...
You are better than to deny otherwise.
OMTE

Gray, GA

#52873 Aug 8, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's cut out some of the extra words from this post and see what it really says:
<quoted text>
Um... yeah...
You can just skim this post and see what kind of brilliant thinking is behind it.
Fox News. They're looking for more people just like you.
(it's sad, because we KNOW that you used to be a better person than this..)
This was really weak post, Chickn. ;)*just sayin*
You must be taking it easy on me because we used to be friends...Huh?
I thought you agreed with me on immigration at one point though...
Didn't you say I was right, but you just pictured abunch little Shakiras getting deported?
I'm sure I could dig it up...
But if you were like I thought you was...you'd admit it and apologize to me.
Do you have special Obama worshiping knee pads or one them rugs like the dumb muslims do their chants on?

Location hidden

#52875 Aug 8, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
When the SOURCE is a paid mouthpiece for somebody with a proven agenda of trying to subversively control the American Government and insure their own oil and coal profits and power over the interests of every American Citizen that lives, and all future American Citizens...
...well - we don't need to hear the CONTENT, do we? It's pretty obvious what they are going to say, isn't it?
Find unbiased real, unbiased scientists who in no way have a personal agenda and whose opinions reflect the consensus of other unbiased scientists and experts, and it might be worth taking the time to read.
World largest polluter pays someone to say: "Pollution isn't real! Don't regulate my activities or ask me to quit polluting! Don't use green energy!" - Well, not too much of a shocker there, is it?
If you MUST post that worthless propaganda here, at least have the honesty to prefix the post with the statement "QUOTE THAT FOLLOWS IS PAID FOR BY THE WORLDS LARGEST POLLUTERS AND RICHES OIL AND COAL COMPANIES PAID SPOKESMEN".
You like honesty, right? That would be an honest thing to say when people post that despicable propaganda.
Of course, the idea that scientists who ARE objective and are not spewing the MMGW/CC propaganda might have a hard time finding funding is COMPLETELY irrelevant. And the idea that people might fund people whose research dares to go against the tide should NEVER happen. Love that intellectual curiosity and honesty.
rename

Hiawassee, GA

#52877 Aug 8, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Article written by James M. Taylor - managing editor of Environment & Climate News, a national monthly publication produced by the Heartland Institute, and a Senior Fellow at Heartland.
His paychecks come directly from Charles Koch's pocket.
Charles Koch is one of the largest coal producers and polluters in the world. Any efforts or legislation that regulates pollution or moves the country to green energy directly threatens his fortune.
Surprise, surprise, surprise. He's paid somebody to tell ignorant hillbilly Republicans what to think, and they lap up that propaganda like starving dogs.

Your not even a good liar………….
Koch Brothers has not given money to Heartland for many years…………

James Taylor Bio…….

“I am senior fellow for environment policy at the Heartland Institute and managing editor of Environment & Climate News. I write about energy and environment issues, frequently focusing on global warming. I have presented environmental analysis on CNN, CNN Headline News, CBS Evening News, MSNBC, Fox News Channel, and several national radio programs. My environmental analysis has been published in virtually every major newspaper in the United States. I studied atmospheric science and majored in government at Dartmouth College. I obtained my Juris Doctorate from Syracuse University.”

Perhaps the chicken has a better bio,,,,but I will bet my shack he is just another slacker libroid with little to offer the world….…..

Perhaps the dummy chicken might want to give us his bio…………starting first with the big liar he is……

rename

Hiawassee, GA

#52878 Aug 8, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Please note Conservative 1 didn't have any intelligent refutation.
<quoted text>
Please note that Conservative 2 didn't have any intelligent refutation.
<quoted text>
Please note that Conservative 3 didn't have any intelligent refutation.
<quoted text>
Please note that Conservative 4 didn't have any intelligent refutation.
----------
Of course they couldn't have. I can defend every word, easily, that I wrote. However - the facts get in the way of what they WANT to believe, so they prefer not to acknowledge them. Not a single one of these Brainiacs read the link provided about ALEC. Facts and knowledge REALLY upset them.

Your sorry BS only gets you past the doors of the outhouse you live in dummy......and your sorry brain power refuses to see the conservative viewpoints put forward by the ALEC group..........
The things below most every conservative will agree with..........as they reflect who conservatives are.....
In contrast you belong with the whiny libroid "common cause",,,,whose whole purpose is to allow total gubmint control over the lives of every american in every aspect..........

YOur just a gullible chicken with a rotten gizzard........that cant regurgitate your liberal bile upon conservatives.......

ALEC……………..
“ALEC originally focused on social issues such as abortion, which it opposed.”

“'Stand Your Ground' gun laws expanded to 30 states after Florida passed its law in 2005 through the support of ALEC.”

“legislation based on ALEC models bills was introduced in many states to mandate or strengthen requirements that voters produce state-issued photo identification.”

“an Arizona law commonly known as "SB 1070", was drafted during an ALEC meeting in December 2009 and became an ALEC model bill.”(the supremes say the Feds are responsible for the border, and todays mess is by the blessing of obama.)

“One of ALEC's model bills is the "Animal and Ecological Terrorism Act", which classifies certain property destruction, acts of intimidation, and civil disobedience by environmental and animal rights activists as terrorism.”(folks destroying property is claimed to be a "right" of libroids.)

“ALEC has developed model bills advancing “tough on crime” initiatives, including “truth in sentencing” and “three strikes” laws.”

“ALEC has promoted a model bill that calls plans by the federal Environmental Protection Agency to regulate greenhouse gas emissions a “train wreck” that would harm the economy, and has supported efforts by various states to withdraw from regional climate change compacts.”(the ole "climate change" lie.)

“ALEC opposes the individual health insurance mandate enacted by the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (and everyone knows how conservatives feel

“ALEC has worked to privatize public education.”

“In July 2013 Common Cause submitted a supplemental brief to the IRS complaining about these practices.
ALEC responded to the original Common Cause complaint by denying it engaged in lobbying, while saying that liberal groups were attacking ALEC because "they don't have a comparable group that is as effective as ALEC in enacting policies into law.”

Common Cause….a WHINY liberal advocacy group jealous of the power of ALEC……..

rename

Hiawassee, GA

#52879 Aug 8, 2014
Doo wrote:
<quoted text>
They were elected to tear down the twice elected comment? So there's your problem in a nut shell. That's why they are all losers and voters won't vote for a loser unless they gobble up all the right wing propaganda that people like you pump out every day. Try something new for a refreshing change. Try supporting Obama and his agenda. It is far better than the right wing is offering right now. Simply because they offer nothing at all. except hate for our twice elected President. They think if they sling enough crap, some of it will stick. It this case they have slung so much crap they have got it all over them too. It's really funny how they are self destructing before our own eyes. The real truth is that giant corporations have so much money they have tried to buy the Congress and overpower the real Americans. The giant corporations now are dealing more overseas to turn a better profit using slave labor and sweat house labor from women and children trapped in this slave labor agenda. I blame the super rich corporations for this kind of cruelty. You support them and you must be except part of the blame. You and many more on here have gobble up the Fox Aid so long you actually believe their garbage. I feel sorry for people that are so weak minded and can't think for themselves and find the real facts. It's much easier to turn on your t.v. and gobble up the propaganda.

If what you say is true..........then explain obamas numbers going down...down...down... dummy..

along with the rest of the libroid party.......

Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#52880 Aug 8, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my:
"Be afraid,
be very afraid.
That's all you're about,
MUST GET IT FROM THE FEAR NEWS CORP
We give you the reasons to be afraid,
until we're back in power."
Oh my:
"yep it all just "cause for concern" because the conditions at Emory are so much like the conditions back in Africa. And that "claim" of hysteria is based solely on the political cartoons I've seen published and the commentary spewing from RIGHT WING TALK RADIO."
(various emphasis mine)
==========
ummm. I actually looked up Sheneman's individual cartoons, I know better than to depend on your links exclusively.
So what's you're point, the original poster that I was responding to has a history of espousing right wing talking points and had posted twice about the ebola virus at a time when two infected workers were being admitted to Emory. At the same time editorial cartoons were being published based on fear and portraying the CDC as incompetent to handle the situation. There have been a slew of posts recently in this discussion indicating that Ebola is of great concern to WHO, as well it should be, I have never disputed that it is a serious problem in Africa, my point was the hysteria over Emory admitting two people, a reaction that is shown in the editorial cartoons I linked to.

Do I know the political leanings of each of the artists, no, but I do know what I saw published in right leaning publications.
rename

Hiawassee, GA

#52881 Aug 8, 2014
silverfox wrote:
More from Briebart, WHO & CDC reports....
WHO declares Ebola is an international epidemic, declares an international emergency.
http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-London/201...

sounds like hysteria to me..........course dummy Oh my says it's nothing to worry about..........only body fluids involved..........

rename

Hiawassee, GA

#52882 Aug 8, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Content that refutes the factual data presented: 0%
Content that does nothing but attack the source: 100%

I wonder if that idiot liked the Fish's story on climate change........

or perhaps the upcoming chicken entrails story on climate change.....

rename

Hiawassee, GA

#52883 Aug 8, 2014
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, not missing the point at all...
Now let's look at the opening paragraphs of the original article to discover how language has been employed to lead the rubes by the nose....
http://eagnews.org/1000-member-secretive-prog...
...contributors are among the more than 1,000 members of Gamechanger Salon.
top secret
Founded by leftwing activist Billy Wimsatt, the group is a secretive digital gathering of writers, opinion leaders, activists and political hands who share information, ideas and strategy via a closed Google group.
Oh noze, a "a secretive digital gathering" and a "closed Google group".
Uhmmmm, a closed Google Group, sounds sooooo sinister....
https://support.google.com/a/answer/33329...
...If you turn on the Groups for Business service, users can access a host of features that make it easy for departments, teams and special-interest groups to manage their own group memberships and participate in online discussions.

twisting and turning does you no good dummy..........

A cabal is a cabal..........

Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#52886 Aug 8, 2014
rename wrote:
<quoted text>
twisting and turning does you no good dummy..........
A cabal is a cabal..........
So, you're saying that anyone who starts a closed discussion group, which can be formed at places like yahoo or google, is also forming a cabal.

Thanks for explaining the right wing mind.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Speed Trap along the I-95 corridor in Mcintosh ... (Nov '15) Jun 21 Sweetums67 39
where can we catch shrimp in Darien with a thro... Jun 18 mac 8
Jeannie Stamey (Jul '15) Jun 16 Farrell Landon 4
where in Darien can i use draw net to catch shr... Jun 12 mac 2
Looking for Brian flanders Jun 10 Wondering 4
Daisy mae Jun 9 Xx_DARK_GOKU_666_xX 2
are great white sharks in altamahal river ? Jun 8 Farrell Landon 5

Brunswick Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brunswick Mortgages